The Make Up Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh well, at least I tried," Maddie thought in frustration as she decided it was time to do what was she had to do.

Before she could, however, Johnny suddenly became quite animated and began talking over her.

"Look, I know I did something really stupid, and I'm sorry," he said, the look of concern on his face quite genuine. "But there had to be another way that we can work this out."

Maddie paused for a moment, maybe her scare tactic might have some lasting effect after all.

"Do you mean like taking a make over?" she asked. "Redoing, or actually doing the paper this time."

"Not exactly," Johnny said. "The state championship game is this Friday and I have practice almost every day after school."

"So much for him having learned a lesson," Maddie thought.

"I was thinking something more along the lines of a trade," he said.

Now it was Maddie's turn to look confused, saying that she didn't understand.

"You have something that I want, a passing grade," Johnny said, glancing over his shoulder for a second at the empty room, as if making sure there was no one else there to hear, "and maybe I have something that you want."

"A bribe, you're actually offering me a bribe?" Maddie said in surprise. "You want to give me money in exchange for a passing grade?"

As shocked as she was, Maddie couldn't help but be curious as to how much money he was actually talking about. She knew Johnny's family was middle class so it wasn't like he was going to be offering her some big payday. Probably at least a thousand dollars, she thought, anything less would be insulting. Not that she had any thought of actually taking it.

"I wasn't talking about money," Johnny said, adding even more to her confusion.

"I don't understand," Maddie said.

"Something you might enjoy more than money," Johnny said.

When it was obvious that she still didn't get what he was implying, Johnny was a bit more explicit, pointing out that he knew that many of the female teachers looked at him in the same way that most of the students in school did. In fact, he admitted, giving confirmation to the rumor, a few of them had done more than look.

"Yvonne Anders?" Maddie said without thinking, stunned as Johnny nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"I'm not going to confirm anyone else because the both of them are married," Johnny said, expanding the list to one more than anyone had suspected.

"Well it's nice to see that you have some scruples," Maddie said, if a bit sarcastically.

The sarcasm was lost on Johnny.

"So we'd just do right here on the desk?" Maddie asked, this time making it hard to miss.

As soon as she'd said the words, she was reminded of the few times when she and Teddy Green had done just that.

"No, we could go somewhere else," Johnny smiled. "Maybe a motel, or your apartment."

"Neither of those sounds quite private enough," Maddie pointed out, not able to believe that she was actually having this conversation, even if she knew that it was only for curiosity, that she would not actually do something like that.

"Well, my brother has a place over in Greenridge, that's about an hour away," Johnny suggested. "He lets me use it when he's out of town, like he is now."

The phrase "keep your indiscretions a hundred miles from the flag pole" jumped involuntarily into Maddie's head. Greenridge wasn't a hundred miles away, but it wasn't just around the corner either.

"This is insane," was the next thought that popped into her head, and she opened her mouth to say just that.

Instead, it came out as a question as to, if that was where he had taken the others.

"The married ones," Johnny answered. "Miss Anders just had me come over to her apartment."

Somehow, knowing Yvonne Anders as she did, Maddie didn't find that surprising. There was a reason that she only taught gym and health education.

"So what do you think?" Johnny finally asked.

Now was the time, Maddie knew, to bring this all to a close, saying that it was a tempting offer but one that she had to decline. But since he was so sincere in his remorse, a lie but what else could she say, she was going to cut him a break. After all, there was Alice to think of, as well as how devastated his parents might be if he didn't graduate.

Then, for the second time, her mouth opened and the wrong words came out. To her surprise, she simply said okay.

-=-=-=-

Johnny had given her his brother's address and told her he would be there at eight o'clock that night. As she drove south about a quarter after seven, Maddie considered the fact that she really should just turn the car around and hightail it back home. Give him the minimum passing grade and just pretend that none of this ever happened.

Thinking about their conversation afterwards, Maddie decided that all it needed was a change of gender to match the plot of one of those old porn videos she and Ben used to watch in a vain attempt to spice up their marriage. The young temptress who seduced the older teacher to get a passing grade. Things like that didn't happen in real life, did they? Yet, by his own admission, Johnny had slept with three teachers, although he never stated that it had been for a grade. She was sure that whoever the other two had been, they had also made the TILF list, married or not.

As the miles passed, she thought back to the image in her bathroom mirror that greeted her when she came out of the shower, only a bit over an hour ago. There was nothing really wrong with her body, at least not when compared to any other thirty-six year old. Yes, she could stand to lose some weight, who couldn't, and her breasts sagged just a bit. But overall, it wasn't that much different from the image that greeted her on her wedding night. However, it definitely wasn't an image that would entice a younger man, especially one that looked like Johnny and had his pick of women.

Putting on her sexiest underwear, ones that had been bought by a boyfriend now long gone, Maddie tried to justify what she was doing. It wasn't as if she was really trading the grade for sex, since she had planned from the beginning to let him slide. True, at least for another week, he was still a student and she was a teacher, so that bothered her a little. But, she reminded herself, he was the one who initiated this, and he was eighteen, even if he was still a student. The racy undergarments were balanced out by a plain blue dress, the kind she would normally have worn to school.

When she turned into the parking lot of the apartment house where Johnny said his brother lived, Maddie was having doubts. Still she went on, leaving her car in one of the spots for visitors on the far end and walking the length of the lot to the lobby entrance. It wasn't until she was reaching for the buzzer on the wall that it suddenly occurred to her that all of this could be a set up.

"Oh my God, what if it is?" she asked herself. "What if Johnny and some of his friends were waiting for her, ready to have a laugh at the expense of the horny old teacher? How could I ever explain what I'm doing here if that was the case?"

Suddenly, the idea of picking a less clandestine place, one that might've had an alternate reason for being there grew in appeal. Perhaps Yvonne wasn't as dumb as Maddie had taken her for. Still, it seemed too late to back down now, and Maddie rang the bell.

While she waited for a response, she considered the idea that she could always claim she had a frantic call from one of her students, despondent that he was going to fail her class and not graduate. That she hadn't called anyone else because he asked her not to. It was a weak excuse she knew, but better to be thought of as having made a bad call than being exposed in the truth.

"Yes," said the voice over the intercom, just muffled enough for Maddie to not be totally certain that it was Johnny's.

"Madeline Myers," she said, keeping her response neutral in case anyone else was listening.

"Come on up," came the reply as the door buzzed and unlocked.

Much to her relief, Johnny answered the door himself, wearing a short, terry cloth robe. He looked fresh from the shower, which he had been taking, explaining that he had come to the apartment right from practice.

He quickly tried to set her as ease, telling her that they were quite alone, offering to let her take a quick look to make certain. Evidently, that concern had occurred to his previous guests as well. It only took a few minutes for her to cover all four rooms, although by the time she was done she felt a bit silly actually checking both the closets and behind the shower curtains.

"Would you like a drink?" Johnny asked. "We've got beer or I could open a bottle of wine?"

"A beer would be fine," Maddie said, thinking for a moment that she might get in trouble drinking with an underage student, then realizing how that was the least of the things she could get in trouble for here.

Johnny took two cold beers from the refrigerator and after opening them both, handed her one. To her surprise, she downed almost a third of it at once. Johnny went a little more slowly with his.

"Well it's not as if I'm the one who has to worry about getting it up," she thought after considering how much she had just downed.

"Why don't we have a seat on the couch?" Johnny said, motioning to the long L shaped sofa in the center of the room.

He led her to it, sitting down at the far left, glancing down at the empty spot right next to him. Feeling like one of the high school girls he probably normally had in these situations, Maddie sat down just a little further from him than one of them might have.

"I'm glad you came," Johnny said.

"Are you?" Maddie asked.

"Actually yes," he replied.

"Even though, if it weren't for your need for a passing grade there isn't a chance in hell that I'd ever have been asked here?" Maddie said, a sudden flush of repressed anger asserting itself.

"That's probably true," Johnny admitted as he took another drink from his bottle before putting it down on the coffee table. "But since you are here, there's no reason why both of us can't enjoy it."

Johnny's manner had caught her off guard, it wasn't what she expected. Not that she was sure what to expect once she was here. That he might just mount her as soon as she arrived, in a sort of wham, bam, thank you ma'am, kind of fuck was a very real possibility. Instead, he was going out of his way to make her feel at ease.

"Johnny, what if I told you that before we even talked this afternoon, I had decided to let you get away with plagiarizing that paper? That I had actually already turned in your grade and everything that was said was just to scare you."

"I'd guess I would say thank you," he answered. "I can be a jerk at times and what you said was probably true. I risked my future because I was too lazy to spend the time writing the paper myself. I actually spent a lot of time this afternoon thinking that."

Maddie was surprised to hear him say that.

"Well, it's true," Maddie said. "You already have your passing grade so there was no reason for you to invite me here."

"If that's the case, that's true," he said.

"So there's really no reason for me to be here after all," she added.

"But you are here, so why don't we make the best of it?" he offered.

"You don't understand," Maddie said. "This is no grade to get, you passed the class and you'll graduate on time."

"I got it," Johnny smiled, "but like I said, we're both here so why not have some fun?"

"You still want to sleep with me?" Maddie asked, not able to call it what it actually was, just having sex.

"Why not?" Johnny replied. "It might be interesting for both of us."

"I don't think I'm your type," Maddie countered, her old self-depreciation exerting itself.

"How do you know what my type is?" he laughed.

"Well, I've seen the kind of girls that hang around you," Maddie pointed out, "and of course there's Yvonne Anders."

"Maybe people just see what I want them to see," Johnny asked. "What they expect to see."

"I don't understand," Maddie replied.

"What if I told you that the two other women at the school that have come here, and again I'm not going to tell you who they were, have never appeared on that TILF list either?" he said, picking up the bottle again and draining it. "That at least one of them was older than you are, in fact, her own kids, and she has two, are old enough to have already graduated from college?"

Maddie quickly did the math, and even using minimum ages, that would put the woman at least in her forties if not older. That was a surprise indeed.

"I'm not going to go into what circumstances led to either of them coming here," Johnny went on, "but I will say that being with each of them was an experience I wouldn't trade for anything. It was something that I'm sure I'll look back on when I'm an old man. I don't want to be one of those people who look back and constantly say, what if?"

This young man, half her age, Maddie thought, had already reached a conclusion it had taken her almost four decades to come to. Maybe it wasn't too late for her after all.

"And you want me to be another of your experiences?" Maddie said.

"Actually, I prefer to think that we'd be sharing the experience," Johnny replied.

Taking a deep breath, Maddie had to admit that this night certainly wasn't turning out how she had imagined it. Ten minutes ago, she was willing to admit she was in way over her head and run for the hills; now she wasn't totally sure what she should do. What she did know was that any reservations she might have felt had now fallen along the wayside.

"So, will you stay?" Johnny asked after giving a few moments to think about it.

"Oh hell," Maddie thought to herself as she imagined what tomorrow morning would be like when she looked at herself in the mirror and wondered what if?

Another long moment passed, then the words that came out of her mouth were definitely the right ones.

"Yes, I'll stay," she said, leaning forward and kissing him softly on his lips.

-=-=-=-

Maddie had to say, this kid, and it was hard to think of him as anything else despite his majority, knew how to kiss. His tongue snaked deep into her mouth on their second kiss, as his hands closed around her and he pulled her closer.

By the third kiss, and the uncounted ones that followed, Maddie had thrown any thought of the world beyond these four walls out the window. Whatever tomorrow brought, tonight was going to be something to remember on her deathbed.

Her hands reached down and loosened the sash holding his robe tight against his body. One it was undone, Johnny pulled back and stood up, letting the robe fall open, and then slide off his body to the floor.

Growing up, Maddie had never understood boys' fascination with looking at naked pictures of centerfolds. At this moment, she thought she knew what they had felt. Johnny was like a classic statue come to life, and he wasn't even fully naked. Underneath the simple robe had been a pair of light green boxer shorts.

As he sat back down on the couch, Maddie reached out and ran one outstretched hand across his chest, then another down his upper right arm. Both were hard muscle, unlike that of any other man she had ever touched. He was also, she noted, almost totally hairless. What hair he did have on his body was so light as to be almost invisible.

Giving in to temptation, she leaned inward and kissed his chest, running her tongue across his pecs and her hands down his abs, both of which were indeed examples of perfection. Unable to resist, her hand continued down past his waist and came to rest on the manhood beneath his shorts. Like the rest of him, it too was rock hard.

"Why don't we get you a little more comfortable?" Johnny suggested as he reached behind her and pulled down the zipper of her dress.

As he had done a few minutes before, Maddie stood up and slipped out of her dress, letting it also fall to the floor after which she slipped out of it. Standing there in her best bra, a half-slip, and actual stockings rather than the pantyhose she usually wore, Maddie felt a brief trepidation as she felt his eyes on her. Despite what he'd said earlier, how could she compare against the girls that constantly surrounded him?

"I think you're beautiful," Johnny said, almost as if he could read her mind.

Maddie didn't believe that for a moment, but it was still nice to hear him say it as she climbed out of her slip. Next came her stocking, but as she slipped her fingers under the elastic band that held them up, Johnny reached in and replaced her hands with his own.

"Please, let me do that," he said as she began to slide one of them down her leg.

He moved them down slowly, far slower than Maddie herself would have. It wasn't until he had the second one part of the way down that she realized why. While this might be an everyday occurrence for her, it certainly had to be a rarity for him. After all, how many girls his age wore dresses, much less something as outdated as stockings?

Depositing both stockings next to the shoes Maddie had previously discarded, Johnny ran his fingers back up her legs, one hand on each. When he reached the white frilly panties that matched her bra, he ran his fingers across her already damp mound, causing Maddie's body to shudder. It was a feeling that had long been absent in her life.

Once back on the couch, they kissed again and Johnny deftly undid the clasp of her bra with one hand. Obviously, it was something he'd had a lot of experience with, Maddie silently laughed. As her breasts came into view, the young man repeated his previous statement of appreciation. This time, Maddie accepted the compliment without hesitation, having always been proud of her breasts. Not as perfect as she might have liked, they were nevertheless just the right size for her body, capped by nipples that needed little to bring them to attention. A state they were very much in right now.

Just the grazing of Johnny's fingers against their tips was enough to send another set of shivers through her body. When those fingers were replaced a heartbeat later by the wet warmth of his lips, it was all she could do not to moan aloud. By the time he'd moved on to her second mound, she didn't even try not to.

Head tilted back, eyes closed as Johnny continued to play with her breasts, Maddie reached down with her left hand and slid it beneath the elastic of his boxers. Her fingers closed around his hard cock, taking its measure as to both length and girth. It was a quick assessment that brought a smile to her lips.

Placing his hands on her shoulders, Johnny carefully eased Maddie down onto the couch, his own body following close enough behind her as not to cause her to relinquish her hold on him. He was careful to position himself so they his full weight wasn't resting on top of her, something Maddie was grateful for, seeing as she was both six inches shorter and about twenty-five pounds lighter than he was.

His mouth immediately sought out hers again, pressing tightly against it, his tongue eagerly seeking out its counterpart. From there it was down to her neck, leaving a trail of soft, wet kisses coupled with sharp, yet playful bites. His hands approached her breasts from the underside, cupping the lower half of each and then lifting upward. When mouth and nipple once more collided, Maddie cried out in delight.

If Johnny had any thought that the thirty-six year old's breasts were lacking as compared with the firm younger versions he was more accustomed to, he certainly didn't show it. Although not the most experienced of lovers - Johnny had undoubtedly already been to bed with more women in her life than she had men - Maddie couldn't recall anyone ever having been so fascinated with her breasts, or lavished such attention on them.