The Make Up Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing his journey down her body, Johnny's trail of kisses moved down the valley between her breasts, across her stomach until it reached the top of her panties. There he paused as he slipped two fingers under each side of the elastic band holding her underpants.

Lost in the waves of pleasure that had been gently washing over her, Maddie didn't realize at first that Johnny had stopped. When she realized that he had, and why, she almost wanted to laugh.

Back when she was younger and much more innocent than today, there had once been much discussion among the female population at her high school concerning at what point was a girl no longer able to say it had been a guy's fault should things get out of hand. The question seemed to have no consistent answer, until Monica Barrows found one that they all could agree on in an old book she found in her father's bookcase. It was a history of the sexual revolution, published the year Maddie had been born. One of the observations the author had made, was that there comes a point where it is near impossible for a man to get off a woman's panties, unless she lifts her ass off whatever surface it was sitting. Such an action would of course signify consent and in turn shared responsibility for what happened next.

With that in mind, Maddie willingly, and quite eagerly, lifted her ass off the sofa cushion.

Sliding her panties down and off her legs, letting them fall to the floor among the other discarded garments, Johnny brought his hands sliding up Maddie's legs once more. This time there was no obstacle, however flimsy, to bar him. He placed his thumbs on the center of her lightly haired mound and massaged it gently for a few moments, and then he applied a little more pressure and parted the fold to reveal the rich pinkness within.

With one hand keeping his way clear, Johnny slipped two fingers of his other hand deep inside Maddie, brushing lightly against the sensitive walls of her sex. Again, experience showed as he quickened his pace, using the two fingers like a miniature cock, the effect of which on the woman beneath him was instantaneous.

"Oh God," Maddie gasped as the temperate flutters that had been sweeping over her suddenly tripled in both intensity and frequency.

In no time at all, Johnny seemed to know her body's secrets as well as she did, focusing his attention on her most receptive points. His fingers moved faster and faster, becoming almost a blur, while at the same time, he lowered his head between her legs and brought his tongue right down on her excited clitoris.

It was like a match to gasoline, sending a shattering burst of desire racing across her flesh. Her body shuddered under his touch as he soon matched the thrusts of his tongue with that of his fingers. Maddie had always had a hair trigger, as far as arousal went, but this time was way beyond the norm. Quicker than she would've thought possible, Johnny brought her to the edge of orgasm.

An edge she hurled herself across quite willingly, plunging into a vortex of bliss that easily equaled, if not surpassed, any brought on by her own hand. It had been so long since she'd climaxed through the actions of another that Maddie had almost forgotten how different it could be. That was a memory she promised herself she would never again allow herself to forget.

"Are you okay?" Maddie heard Johnny ask, as she lay stretched out on the couch, her eyes still tightly closed.

"Oh I'm just fine," she smiled as she opened her eyes, "just fine indeed."

"Good, I was worried for a moment," the young man smiled back.

"But you know what would make me feel even better?" she asked.

Johnny had no idea what to answer, so he just shrugged.

"If you'd get off me and let me take a good look at what you have under those shorts," Maddie grinned.

As Johnny quickly moved to comply with her request, Maddie considered the fact that this was the first time in her life that she had actually been the first to orgasm. Not even her husband had been that selfless. If you took every other reason away but that, this kid would still be worth keeping. Not that she thought she had any chance of doing so, but wasn't about to dwell on that now.

No sooner had Johnny risen to his feet than Maddie had sat up and grabbed hold of his shorts. In one quick motion she pulled them down, causing his still hard cock to slam upward, bouncing in the free air.

"Now that," she said with admiration, "is also very fine."

The erect manhood staring her in the face wasn't porn star quality, at least the sort she remembered from those videos long ago, but it was far and away more impressive than anything she'd seen in real life. She reached out and ran her fingers up the underside of it, tilting it toward her just far enough that she could kiss the head.

"Hmmm, tastes good too," Maddie giggled as she brought her face a little closer, wrapping her lips around his width as she did.

Soon it was Johnny who was moaning, quite loudly too. Maddie Meyers might not have been among the most attractive women around, or have a body that made men turn and look. One thing she did do better than anyone else she knew was suck cock. She firmly believed that if it came down to it, she did it better than the most expensive call girl a man might find.

That was a boast that Johnny would be hard pressed to argue with at the moment, as he could feel the sucking motion of her mouth right down to his toes. He'd been sucked off by some of the most experienced girls in school, and none of them had done it as well as Maddie.

Her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, running under his balls, up and down his length, then gliding along the tip of his crown. In between, she would alternate that incredible tongue bath with taking him almost all the way down her throat, something few of the girls he'd known had managed to do. Her hands were also a blur of motion, massaging his balls, when she wasn't licking them as well, and sliding around to play with the cheeks of his ass. It was there that Johnny certainly got an eye opener when he felt one of her wet fingers slide into his hole. It only went up to the first knuckle, but it was the first time he had ever been penetrated in that way. It also came as a revelation that it felt pretty good.

What also felt pretty good was the rising tide building within him, with an intensity that first matched, then exceeded that which he had produced in Maddie. A tide that quickly became irreversible and beyond his ability to control.

Maddie had no problem recognizing his imminent orgasm, doubling her efforts to bring it about even quicker, and if experience was any teacher, more intensely. This time, each new attempt brought his cock deeper into her throat, until she had managed to take more than anyone else ever had. It was during one of these deep throat moments that Johnny abruptly began to explode.

An explosion that sent warm spurts of white deep into Maddie's mouth, orgasmic streams that she swallowed as fast as she could, meeting each next burst with equal enthusiasm. Going back as far as her first time, Maddie had never really enjoyed the taste of a man, but at the same time, she was well aware of the effect a woman swallowing it had on a man. So with certain men, she made the effort. Teddy Green hadn't been one of those men, but it had only taken her all of thirty seconds to decide that Johnny Knight would be.

"That was really great," Johnny said as Maddie let his still slippery cock slip from her mouth, a small smear of white running down to her chin.

"Glad you liked it," Maddie said, looking up at him as she wiped away that small smudge.

With that, she pulled him to her and kissed him deeply, making it impossible for him not to have tasted his own orgasm in her mouth. As it had been with her brief anal probe, Johnny was surprised to find it also quite exciting.

"And you're not even spent yet," Maddie said as she glanced down between his legs.

Johnny followed her gaze, not surprised to see that his cock was still at half-mast.

"It sometimes takes more than once to make it really go down," he explained, unsure if she would take that as a slight or not.

"Ah, the advantages of youth," Maddie mused as she ran her hand under his cock, watching it jump at her touch. "Lucky me."

It was a sentiment she truly felt. The last man she had been with, a neighbor in her apartment complex she had dated a few times before he'd moved out last year, had the annoying habit of falling asleep almost right after he'd come.

There was another thing incredibly erotic about being with Johnny that Maddie hadn't realized until he had gone down on her. In the beginning, even before she had arrived, she had attempted to justify what she was doing by reminding herself that he was after all legally an adult, and that he was practically already out of high school. Now, the fact that despite his age and the nearness of graduation, the fact that he was undeniably one of her students proved to have been an unbelievable turn on. One that would be even more so, she considered, once he had his cock buried deep in her pussy.

"Do you think your brother would mind terribly if we used his bed?" she asked, a look of eager anticipation on her face.

-=-=-=-

From her quick search of the apartment earlier, Maddie knew that the bed in question was a king-sized Captain's Bed that took up almost half the floor space in the small bedroom. At first impression, she thought it much too big for a single man living alone. Now, she considered that if the older sibling was anything like his little brother, the other half of that bed was rarely empty.

Not saying a word, but exhibiting a wide smile on his face, Johnny took Maddie by the hand and led her toward the bedroom door. Once they reached the edge of the bed, he let go of her and leaned over to grab hold of the blanket and top sheet. With a hard pull, he dragged them off the bed and dropped them into the small space between the bed and the two open windows. The latter of which was located as to make the interior of the room invisible from other apartments and the street below.

Again reaching out for Maddie's hand, Johnny led her onto the now empty bed, wasting no time climbing on behind her. His hands closed around her hips as she positioned herself down on all fours. With a smile equal to his own, Maddie looked back at him over her shoulder.

"Fuck me!" Maddie said, "I want you to fuck me so hard that I beg you to stop, but whatever else you do, don't you dare do that."

That was a request that Johnny had no problem with as he took hold of his restored cock and placed it at the entrance of her pussy, slipping its head just inside the waiting folds. Then, barely a second later, he pressed forward with all his might, filling her with his full hardness. Maddie let out a loud cry, at once a mixture of surprise and unaccustomed pain. Both faded soon enough with the latter changing to euphoric bliss as her body became used to Johnny's increasing thrusts.

Back when she'd been married, and with most of the men who'd come afterwards, this was the message that Maddie had always been unable to fully convey. It was simple really, but one that she found so hard to voice. There was nothing that turned her on so much as a man who just took control and fucked her senseless. The rougher he got, the more she enjoyed it.

"Oh yeah baby," she cried out in a choking whisper, her head buried against one of the pillow, "fill me with that cock. Make me your bitch!"

Johnny took her words to heart and held her even tighter as he slammed into her once more. With oscillating waves of satisfaction racing across her sweat-covered form, Maddie thought it ironic that it had taken this barely legal teen to finally give her that which she most desired.

"Harder, harder!" she called back over her shoulder, even though it was pretty much impossible for him to do more than he was doing.

It didn't take much for those satisfying waves to turn into even more pleasurable tremors as her body began to rock with the forces Johnny had unleashed. She couldn't remember the last time a man had brought her so far and so fast.

Johnny smiled as he continued to drive his cock deep into her pussy. It had pretty much been the same way with the other two women from school that had previously been lying right where Maddie was now. Given the opportunity to totally abandon any measure of respectability and give in to their most base desires, both had leapt at the chance. Miss Anders, contrary to what most might have believed, hadn't had half the fire within her that the older women had exhibited.

That was one of the things he discovered he loved most about older women, their ability to completely give in to their inner slut. Too many of the girls his age that he'd bedded held back for fear of being labeled just that. They didn't trust him enough never to say what went on behind closed doors. Oh, they were fun fucks, but not nearly as awesome as their more mature counterparts.

It hadn't taken long to bring Maddie to the edge of orgasm and while some men might've slowed down the tempo to make it all last a bit longer, Johnny did just the opposite. He drew on that last bit of reserve and threw the last of his strength to carry her over the precipice, a drop heralded by an almost frightening scream as her body climaxed with shattering force.

It was a good thing that his brother's neighbors were more or less accustomed to such sounds coming from his apartment or one of them would surely be calling the police. Johnny's own orgasm was slightly more reserved, but only in its volume, not its intensity. It didn't take long for him to lose track of how many times he exploded into her, but needless to say by the time he was done his cock was indeed good and drained. The rest of his body wasn't far behind as without even trying to pull out of her, he collapsed on top of her in exhaustion.

-=-=-=-

"That ... is what I call a really ... good fuck," Maddie said long minutes later as she finally lifted her head to look back at the young man still resting against her.

"I'm glad you're pleased," Johnny smiled, shifting his body enough so that his weight was no longer on her.

"Pleased isn't the word," Maddie laughed, "but damned if I know what is."

Johnny pulled himself up alongside her and kissed her softy.

"I think I might even have killed it," Maddie again laughed as she glanced down at the now deflated manhood between her lover's legs.

"Don't worry, it's been resurrected before," Johnny grinned.

"I've no doubt," she replied, cupping it with her hand and finding that it still had a little life in it after all.

They just lay there for a minute or so, each lost in their own thoughts as Maddie let her fingers softy massage his cock. A look began to appear on her face that Johnny hadn't seen before but one that he thought he recognized.

"You're not feeling any regrets, are you?" he asked.

"Not really," she replied.

"Not really?" he inquired. "That's not exactly a no."

"Well maybe one small regret," she finally admitted.

Johnny wasn't sure if he should ask what that was. Thankfully, Maddie seemed more than willing to share.

"Do you remember earlier when I said that I'd already sent in your final grade?" she asked.

"Sure," Johnny replied, not sure what that had to do with anything.

"Well, now I feel a bit bad about that," she added.

"That you gave me a passing grade that I didn't deserve?" Johnny asked, thinking that not that they were done she was having a small crisis of conscience.

"No, that I only gave you a C," Maddie grinned, "because if I'm going to count this as a make up exam, it was definitely A work.

End