The Making of a Dirty Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, then I will just get all the money." Patti said trying to bluff her daughter.

Gina sat on the couch in silence for about fifteen minutes before saying. "If we do this we don't touch each other."

"I agree." Replied Patti

"When do we do this?" Asked Gina

"As soon as you take a shower and get dressed. Oh, and put on some clean underwear, this guy seems kind of classy." Patti winked at her daughter.

Sam stood by the window watching the apartment door for any sign of activity. Finally after ninety minutes of waiting he was rewarded with the sight of Patti dressed in jeans and a green shirt followed by her beautiful daughter dressed in short white shorts which showed off her slender lightly tanned legs, and a tight yellow top which contrasted nicely against her dark red-brown hair and accentuated her perfect tits.

Sam opened the side door and they all proceeded to the living room. Gina looked all around taking in her surroundings. A few things were obvious, the guy had a dog as she could see the dog dish, he lived alone, he was neat, and he wasn't gay because no gay man would have a house without any decorative theme.

"Sam, this is my daughter Gina, Gina this is Sam," Patti said introducing them.

"It is nice to meet you Gina. Your mom says you will be graduating in another month. Are you planning on going to college?" Sam asked trying to be polite.

"Yes, I have a scholarship to Faber and start in the fall." Gina replied

Gina thought Sam didn't look too bad for older man. She would never have let him pick her up in a bar or accept a date with someone like this, but the prospect of cash in her pocket made her willing to sacrifice some dignity.

"Well let's get started, after all we have a long night ahead of us." Patti said

Patti walked up to Sam and gave him a passionate kiss. She pulled back smiled and looked back over her shoulder to her daughter. Patti pulled her shirt over her head and flung it on the chair. Her small breasts were on display since she wore no bra. She quickly slid out of her jeans and again, no underwear.

Gina could not believe how brazen her mom was acting. Her mom did not even wear any underwear even though she reminded Gina to "wear clean underwear". Gina decided to take things a little slower. She unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. She then took off her top a lacy pink bra stuffed full of Gina's ample breasts.

Sam watched Patti quickly undress and was pleased to see her freshly shaved pussy. His attention was drawn to Gina who now stood in a pair of shorts and a cute bra; however he was amazed at how big her tits looked. Were they real? They had to be she was too young.

He slipped off his shirt as Patti worked on removing his pants and boxers. He now stood totally nude in front of mother and daughter. Mom made the first move grabbing his semi hard cock and kissing him again on the mouth. She kissed his chin then down his neck and chest, slowly dropping to her knees until she was eye level with his cock. Once again she licked and kissed it before sucking him deep into her throat.

Gina was mesmerized. This all seemed surreal. There was this fairly attractive older man with a beautiful nice sized cock, and on her knees in front of him was her mother with her hands on his ass pulling his cock into her mouth as far as she could. She never knew her mom could deep throat. Gina could feel herself getting wet watching her mother suck cock. She quickly discarded her shorts and unhooked her bra tossing it onto the chair beside her mom's clothes. Her breasts did not drop an inch but maintained their beautiful shape. She pulled off her pink thong to reveal her wet pussy with just a very small triangle of closely trimmed pubic hair at the top of her slit. Sam opened his eyes during Patti's blowjob to see a now naked Gina leaning against the chair with her fingers rubbing her clit. He had never seen such exquisite tits. Her areolas were the size of a silver dollar and light pink with a hard nipple in the center. Her pussy looked soaked and the little patch above her slit revealed she did not dye her hair.

Patti reluctantly removed his cock from her lips, slid to the right looked back and said "Your turn honey, come and taste this delicious cock."

Gina was conflicted, she wanted to ignore her mom and just get herself off, she wanted to run out of the house but in the end she really wanted to taste that cock, so that is what she did.

Gina stood up walked over to Sam looked him in the eye and they smiled at each other. She eased herself into a kneeling position and licked the tip of his cock. No pre cum was there as mom had already cleaned it off. Gina reached up with her left hand and gave his balls a light squeeze before sliding her lips over his shaft. Mom made it look so easy but Gina would start to gag every time her nose touched his pubic hair. She caressed his rigid veined shaft with her tongue while gripping the base with her right hand.

"That's it baby, make Mama proud." Patti cooed

Patti watched Sam's beautiful cock glide past her daughter's lips and down her throat.

Sam felt emboldened by the fact that he had somehow managed to get a pretty mother and beautiful daughter to both suck his cock. He hoped that his dead wife was looking up at him from Hell, because she would never have believed this.

Sam reached down and placed his right hand on the back of Gina's head and the other hand on the back of Patti's head. He pulled Patti's wet mouth toward his shaved balls. Patti licked and lightly sucked the balls as her daughter began thrusting her mouth back and forth on Sam's cock.

An amazing blowjob from mother and daughter had Sam thinking, "Just how far would these two be willing to go? It may cost me a few extra bucks but I have to know."

Sam pulled Patti's head away from him and said "Why don't you taste your daughter while she tastes me?"

Patti started to move behind her daughter when Gina said "No, we agreed not to touch each other."

"Not even for another fifty dollars each?" Sam asked.

Gina paused as if she had to think about it for a second and said "No."

"One hundred dollars each and that is my final offer." Sam replied.

Gina bit her bottom lip, looked up at a smiling Sam, and then looked back at her mother who was nodding her head and smiling.

"Oh! What the fuck!" Gina exclaimed as she spread her legs and began sucking Sam's cock again.

Patti lay down on her back and positioned herself under her daughter's shaved slit. She reached up with a finger and touched her warm soft labia for the first time since she was a little girl. She was amazed by how wet her daughter's pussy was. Patti lifted her head, stuck her tongue just beyond her lips and tasted her daughter for the first time. This was not the first pussy she had ever licked, but this was the sweetest for many reasons.

Patti could feel her own pussy began to flow as she parted Gina's folds with her tongue and licked toward her engorged clit.

Gina gasped when she felt her mother breath on her wet pussy. She knew how wrong this was but it only seemed to turn her on more. When her mother finally began to lick her wet gash, Gina pulled off of Sam's cock and moaned "Oh my! This is incredible."

"Tell your mommy to eat your pussy. Talk to her and tell her what to do." Sam ordered.

"Eat my pussy Mom! Lick my clit. Make your little girl cum!" Gina ordered

Patti felt so turned on at hearing her daughter ordering her to eat her pussy. Gina forgot about Sam and lowered her sex down onto her mother's face.

Patti continued to lick Gina's clit. She pushed one finger then two into her daughter's pussy and began to rapidly finger fuck her.

Gina could feel the orgasm building inside. She was going to cum, cum all over her mother's face.

Patti could feel Gina began to wiggle and ride her tongue harder, she knew she was close.

Sam watched Gina throw her head back and scream as she came on her mother's mouth.

Patti felt Gina's juices stream down her face and then she felt Gina rise up.

Gina pulled herself off her mother and leaned against the couch while she caught her breath.

Sam reached out, pulled Patti close, and kissed her on the lips. He could taste the daughter's sex on the mother's lips. This was definitely worth two hundred dollars.

Sam pushed Patti down to her knees and walked behind her.

He looked at Gina and said "Come over her baby doll. I need some help with your mom."

Sam gently put his hand behind Gina's head and guided her to kneel and suck his cock. After he was sufficiently lubed with her saliva he said "Grab my cock and guide it into your mother."

Gina grabbed his cock and pulled it toward her mother's dripping wet pussy. She guided it up and down her mom's slit, looked up at Sam, winked, and then placed it at the entrance to her mother's anus and said "Fuck her in the ass!"

Before she could protest, Sam had already pushed the head of his cock past her sphincter and was entering her. It had been a while since Patti had anal sex, but she took a deep breath and tried to relax and enjoy.

Gina couldn't believe how easy Sam was able to get his cock inside her mother's ass. She had tried anal sex only once but it hurt. Gina watched in fascination as Sam slowly entered her mom from behind again and again.

"Your mom was kind enough to eat your pussy earlier; I think you owe her the same treatment." Sam said.

"How much will you give me?" Gina asked.

"Nothing! I'm already paying enough and besides you owe it to her. Now get your pretty little mouth down there and eat mommy's pussy!" Sam yelled.

The power Sam was feeling over these two women was making him braver and hornier.

Gina felt strangely turned on by Sam's forcefulness. She meekly maneuvered under her mother until she was right below her pussy. She had not been this close to her mother's naked sex since the day she was born. Gina had never eaten pussy and didn't quite know how to begin.

"Go on, eat mommy's cunt!" Sam barked as he reached down, grabbed Gina's hair and pulled her face up until her nose was buried in her mothers snatch.

Gina was surprised and scared by Sam's new demeanor. She had also never been so turned on in her life. She could smell the musky scent of her mother. She could see the cock sliding in and out of her mom's ass. She could feel Sam's balls slamming into the top of her head; and yes she could taste the delicious wetness of her mother's pussy.

Gina sucked on labia and then placed her lips on her mother's swollen clit and gently bit, sucked and licked.

Patti could not believe how fulfilled she was feeling at that moment. Sam was filling her ass and her own daughter was nibbling on her tingling pussy. Patti wondered if Gina had ever gone down on another woman before. Her efforts lacked experience but they were effective as Patti could feel warmth overtake her body.

Gina continued her assault on her mother's slit. She was enjoying this almost as much as she enjoyed sucking cock. She really liked sucking cock.

Sam slid his cock into Patti and then pulled almost the entire length out before slamming it into her again. He could hear Patti whimper and moan. He felt his balls smack against Gina's soft hair. He knew he had to stop or else he was going to cum way too soon.

Sam pulled out of Patti's ass and walked to the bathroom to clean himself off. Gina and Patti hardly knew he was gone. Gina was on a mission to make her mom cum.

"That's it baby, lick mommy's clit. Right there! Don't stop. Mommy's going to cum, Mommy's cumming!"

Gina licked as if her life depended on making her mom cum. When she felt her mom begin to shudder, Gina buried her tongue into her mom's hole and let the juices flow into her mouth.

Patti lifted herself off of her daughter's face just in time to see Sam reenter the room.

"Baby doll, it sounded like you did a good job on Mommy. Stay right there and spread those pretty little legs of yours." Sam said.

Gina laid back and spread her legs with her knees slightly bent. Sam lowered his face to her neatly trimmed pussy. The smell was intoxicating. He placed a finger on her slit it seemed as though her pussy just sucked it inside of her. This girl was soaking wet. He reached up with the other hand and caressed her breast, pinching the erect nipple. He began to orally explore her eighteen year old pussy. She tasted as good as she looked. He could eat this pussy all day, but he wanted to fuck her.

"Hey Mom, come over here and place my cock inside your daughter's delicious pussy." Sam ordered.

Patti walked over kneeled down, grabbed Sam's cock and guided it to the entrance of her daughter's pussy. She took the other hand and reached behind Sam and pushed his ass forward so that he would enter her.

Patti was a little jealous. Sam had a great cock and she wanted it too, but she was willing to share with her daughter...since she had to.

Sam could tell that Gina was no virgin, but she was tight. He could feel the velvety warmth enveloping his rigid cock in a loving embrace. He arched his back and caressed her beautiful breasts. He continued thrusting in and out.

Sam slowed his pace to help himself last longer. He looked down into her hazel-green eyes, she looked back at him. He leaned forward and gently kissed her lips. Gina reached up and wrapped her arms around his back and kissed him back harder. Her tongue pushed forward and parted his lips. His tongue pushed back and the passion of the moment took over. She squeezed and kissed. He began thrusting harder into her. Finally he broke their embrace and began slamming his body into hers. Gina could feel that familiar feeling building inside of her again. She hoped he would last a few moments more.

"That feels good don't it baby, his big cock pounding you like that." Patti said as she feverishly rubbed her own clit.

Gina couldn't believe this old man was making her feel this good. How would she ever go back to boys her own age?

Gina began to lose control of her body as Sam continued to ravish her.

"Oh yes! Fuck me harder, don't stop, fuck me! I'm cumming!" She cried.

Sam thrust into Gina with all the strength he had. He felt the warm glow in his balls begin to rise up his shaft. His head began to spin and he exploded his load into this beautiful teenager. He squirted several eruptions into her.

Breathless, Sam rolled off of Gina. She lay there beside him.

"Mommy, get your ass over here. Clean off my cock with your mouth and then I want you to suck my cum out of your daughter's cunt but don't swallow." He ordered.

Patti bent down and deep throated Sam's cock. She tasted a mixture of his and her cum.

Patti then climbed between her daughter's legs, put her tongue in her hole and licked up all the cum she could get. Her mouth was full and she had to swallow a little but there was more cum rolling out of her daughter.

"Is your mouth full? Show me." Sam said.

Patti looked over at Sam and opened her mouth. He gazed upon the pearly white goodness she held there.

"Now give your daughter a big kiss and share your reward, but don't either of you swallow yet."

Gina sat up and pulled her mother close. She opened her mouth and they kissed. Gina sucked in some of the semen that had recently been inside of her.

"Now both of you open up and let me see." He saw his load shared between them.

"Okay when I count to three you both swallow. One..two..three!" he counted

Both mother and daughter swallowed his load

They dressed and he paid them what he promised. He even gave them an extra fifty.

"I hope we can do this again soon." Gina said tucking her money in shorts

"Me too!" said Patti

Although neither would admit it to Sam, they would happily fuck him for free next time.

"I am sure we can. Gina if you have any friends that would like to earn some cash let them know that I am paying cash. I will even give you a fifty dollar finder's fee like I gave your mom. The kinkier the situation, the more I will pay. Find me a virgin and I will pay you one hundred and even more for her if she lets me take her cherry." Sam stated.

"Maybe I can help you and your mom out with bills and college expenses as long as we can have our little threesomes and twosomes or whatever." Sam suggested.

"It's a deal!" they both said in unison before leaving

Sam said to himself as he watched them go "The people who say 'money can't buy happiness' have never had a sex filled evening with a beautiful mother and daughter."

12