All Comments on 'The Making of a Fuck Toy Pt. 05'

by THIRDCOAST

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ThisLittleChatteThisLittleChatteover 8 years ago
It's Complicated

It seems like Cass isn't entirely sure of what she wants. She wants her Master, and she knows she isn't the only sub he's ever owned/trained, but when she's faced directly with the evidence of that fact, she falls apart. Which, at a guess, is why she's lashing out and fucking other people. When she realizes what she's done, the conflicting jealousy and devotion to Eric are tearing her apart, so she runs.

The chapter is definitely a thinker. You kind of have to just go with the flow and see where you'll be lead. I'm definitely interested to see where you'll go from here. It was a bit of a twist, Eric going from "I have too much work to love." to "She was the only woman I've ever loved." but to be honest, I think we all knew it was coming eventually.

One thing: it seems like in that last scene at the club, you switch between Eric and Stefan fucking Cass. A bit confusing, but you still got what was going on easily enough. I liked it, looking forward to the next chapter.

THIRDCOASTTHIRDCOASTover 8 years agoAuthor
thanks for understanding

It was very hard to write this section. There had been an underlying conflict with both of them but they seem to be working through it. But if you think back to your own personal splits, when the time is growing near the end, someone or both will pick a fight to make the end come sooner. I know this was one hard section to read for many fnas of this story, but I assure you, the end will justify the means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I didn't think this chapter was hard to read. In many ways it is the strongest and most interesting chapter. You took the reader inside the main characters, both thoughts and emotions. It's that which makes a story more than just a checklist of activities. This is where you have finally made Cass multidimensional and interesting. I'll be looking forward to the coming confrontation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars all day long

This part is the best yet as Cass/Toy struggles with the idea that her service will be over soon and that's the last thing she wants as she had grown accustomed to being pleased and pleasing another without outside social pressure.

Cass/Toy should forget about when her contract ends and follow her heart and become Master Eric's plaything on a permanent basis, as she wants nothing more than to serve her Master.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous