All Comments on 'The Making of a Goddess Ch. 03'

by zephrbabe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
zephrbabezephrbabealmost 20 years agoAuthor
I'm the author.

This story is the third installment of the "making of a goddess" series (as I'm sure you noticed in the title). I'm the author, and my honest opinion is "meh." It's a pretty good story, if I do say so myself, but the previous two chapters were much better.

Lately, I've been reviewing my stories, and I am truly disappointed with my writing to date (bar the few stories that have "hot" ratings). In fact, I knew that MoaG ch.3 wans't very good, and that's why I haven't worked on the new chapter in at least a year.

I fully intend to take up Ariadne's plight once again. I just have to squeeze a good plot bunny out of my recalcitrant mind.

If you have any suggestions, comments, insults or questions, feel free to e-mail me.

-zephrbabe

P.S. I wrote this here because I don't know how to work the forum. (heh... I feel dumb.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
love it

i do hope you're gonna continue writing about ariadne

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love it

please write more i like the story line you have me hooked with the ending of number 3 :)

LadySimoneLadySimonealmost 14 years ago
Really... you went there?

everything was fine... until you went sideways on the story!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 13 years ago
ending

It was a good story until the ending,that really sucked,and totally threw the whole story out of whack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ending very

the ending was not what i expected. but can u continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
schizophrenic?

Watch the term, there. Schizophrenics may hear voices in their heads, but they are *not* multiple personalities in the way you're using them. That is an entirely separate thing called Multiple Personality Disorder. Schizophrenic voices can't "take over" the person.

sacredpussysacredpussyabout 12 years ago
Really?

Of all the places you could have taken this story you go there?! I was really enjoying your story too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why waste the effort?

Horrible, what a let down.

RucillanRucillanover 11 years ago

*snorts* The term you're looking for is "Multiple" or "Dissociative Identity Disorder". Schizophrenic people hear voices, they don't change personalities.

That came out of left field, though I noticed it in the first two chapters. And you were doing so well, too!

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
Weird ending

The ending of this chapter is a little weird and I am disappointed that you stopped writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous