The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dixie was like stepping up to a whole new division. It was like playing a completely different game in fact. She knew all the same things about me as those other chicks did but it didn't seem to intimidate her. Instead it excited her, like she was up for the challenge, the sexual combat which was to come. She would be a participant, rather than just a receptacle. That confidence in herself made her different from all the other sluts I'd known, who only got any self worth from having a hot, big dicked guy fuck her silly. Dixie was more independent, better able to hold her own. And that turned me on so much. For the first time in a long-time I didn't know how the evening was going to turn out. I wasn't quite sure if I was out of my depths here. And that made me harder than I had been in a very, very long time.

And to make matters worse Dixie started massaging my turgid dick through my pants, while maintaining constant eye contact. It was like she was pushing me, testing my limits. Although we were in a restaurant with lots of people around us it still felt as though we were the only couple in the room.

I felt my breathing grow more erratic as Dixie began to move her foot faster and faster. The friction between the cotton of my briefs and the skin of my solid cock sending jolts of pleasure through my whole body. I saw Dixie smirking as she continued to stimulate me and I realised in that moment what I had got myself into.

Dixie wasn't one of those cute, naive girls that I was used to in high school. This was an experienced sexy whore who knew how to tease men, who knew how to seduce men, who knew how to control men. And that sent a surge of adrenaline through me. Tonight was going to be a moment of truth for me.

I saw in that moment it could go two ways. I could easily fall under this chicks spell. I could let her continue to take control, to tease and tantalise me, to play me like a puppet on a string. I could let her use my body to give her the pleasure that she needed, to meet her primal desires. And then what would I be? I would be nothing better than a puppy kept on a tight lease by his demanding mistress.

Alternatively, I could rise to the occasion. I could master my emotions and turn the tables on this sexy minx. I could show her that all she was doing was lighting a fire that would devour her. I could prove that I was up to the task of taming this slut. Then it would be her on a leash, I would be the puppeteer and she would be my bitch.

This realisation flooded through me in an instant and I knew that tonight was critical in determining how this nascent relationship would unfold. More than that, it would determine how my life would unfold. Whether I really was capable of being the alpha male who everyone else was forced to listen to and take notice of, or whether I would be just another also ran kept under control by my rampant sexual desires.

It was like waking up from a dream. I had allowed a sexual haze to descend on my brain, as though Dixie had cast a spell on me, slowly lulling me into docility. The effect was almost immediate. I felt my breathing grow more normal and I grinned across at Dixie, telling her that she could tease me like this for as long as she wanted. I wasn't going to break. I wasn't going to buckle. That would be her role tonight.

I smiled in triumph as I saw the change this wrought on Dixie. The confident smirk had gone. Her eyes had narrowed in confusion and suspicion. Eventually she withdrew her foot and a feeling of elation rose inside me. It was like I had won round one of our sexual battle and having got the psychological upper hand I was determined not to let it slip.

I quickly signalled to the waiter to send over the bill and paid it by slamming down a couple of hundred dollars on the table, including a sizeable tip in my desire to leave as quickly as possible and cement my advantage.

"Let's go."

I watched as Dixie got to her feet, clearly taken aback at the change of pace the evening had so quickly taken. I knew that now was the time to pounce. I had wined and dined her, but now it was time to have my fun. Like a seasoned poacher I knew I had to time my strike perfectly, while my prey wasn't expecting it, to seal my advantage.

As we left the restaurant I went to put my arm around Dixie. But instead of placing it around her shoulders I reached down and grabbed hold of her tight rump. I could feel her jump in surprise as the shock of my actions ran through her as adrenaline continued to course through my veins.

I wasn't stupid. I knew that Dixie was trying to play me. Trying to use her considerable feminine charms to make me fall under her intoxicating spell. And so far this evening I had fallen for the ploy hook, line and sinker. Her body had that effect, just oozing sex appeal and making any man think only with his dick, forcing all other thoughts from his head, just as this manipulative vixen wanted.

But now that I had awoken to her game it was now her turn to be unsure and unsteady on her feet as I showed her how much of a man I really was and who would be in charge for the rest of the evening. We'd both had quite a bit to drink so I'd arranged with the waiter to have a cab waiting outside for us.

As we left the restaurant we were both hit by the cool evening breeze and I felt Dixie shiver beside me. I knew it wouldn't be the last time she would shiver that evening, although that would be for a different reason. I grabbed hold of her butt more forcefully, squeezing it inside my large hand, and using it as leverage to force her to face me.

I was transformed now. Gone was the lethargy and hesitation that had dogged me for most of the evening. I had re-found my mojo and knew now there could be no turning back. The die was cast; Dixie was mine.

Without waiting a second longer I reached down and planted my lips on Dixie's. Again I felt her recoil in surprise but I was in control now and it felt great to be back in charge of the situation. As I forced my tongue into her mouth I used my other hand to grip her ass even tighter, lifting her up into the air and backing her onto the side of the waiting cab.

The initial resistance had melted away now, as Dixie submitted to me. Her arms reached round the back of my neck, clinging onto my muscular frame as we kissed passionately. Our tongues were smashing together now as we both unleashed the full force of the pent up desire which had been building between us all evening. I felt Dixie pulling my head towards her and knew that she had succumbed to her desire. It was a sloppy, wet kiss as we frantically attacked each other, all sense of romance vanishing. We both knew that had been the starter and the main course was what we were both interested in.

Once again I felt completely on the edge, my dick aching inside the tight confines of my briefs and I felt a spurt of pre-cum issuing already as I became caught up in the moment. Meanwhile Dixie had spread her legs wide and flung them around my hips. In response I moved forward, trapping her even more tightly against the car. As I did her cunt connected with my dick, through my clothing and I felt another jolt of excitement and anticipation flow through me.

My dick twitched, as though it knew that what it had been seeking all night was now within touching distance. But unlike earlier I didn't panic about this heightened stimulation, instead I embraced it. I knew that I had the strength and control to handle this, that I had the stamina to survive it. I felt Dixie squirming in my hands. It seemed I wasn't the only one being stimulated and I knew that she was desperate to feel my sizeable meat inside her needy pussy.

A moment later the taxi tooted its horn, evidently frustrated at the wait. I didn't care less what the driver thought, but I knew that I wanted to keep things moving so I responded almost straight away. I stepped away from the car, pulling Dixie back with me before reaching out to open the door. Then I flung Dixie unceremoniously inside before joining her on the back seat and telling the driver our destination. He didn't look too impressed but when he saw the ferocity of my gaze he quickly started driving. I was used to this sort of response since I'd got involved in the gang. Weaker guys could just tell that it wasn't worth messing with me.

I took the opportunity to take a breath and calm myself for what lay ahead. I glanced to the side and the sight that met my eyes only increased my testosterone levels. Dixie's hair was a mess and her head had lolled to the side. She looked dazed and confused as she stared at me hungrily. And as I watched I saw her hand slip beneath her short black skirt.

As she explored her own cunt I saw her take a deep intake of breath, as though she was struggling to breathe. I wasn't going to let her regain her composure though, to find a way of once again using her undoubtedly well tested skills of seduction to bring me under her spell once more.

Instead I reached for my zip. A second later, I had fished out my dick. It sprung out of its cotton confinement with such speed that I saw Dixie's eyes widen in shock. For a few seconds all I did was stroke my meat. It stood ramrod straight, like a flag pole at full mast. Looking at it proudly I realised it was bigger than it had ever been before at what was an imposing 9 thick, hard inches of pure muscle.

All those hours of teasing, the long, tortuous wait and the sudden, decisive action had caused it to inflate to hitherto unknown proportions. I felt it pulse in my hand and watched as Dixie eyed it nervously. If there was any lingering doubt left in me, the sight of my towering manhood extinguished them. And I could see that Dixie too knew that the terms of engagement for the evening had now been irrevocably established.

I was in charge and she was going to submit.

Dixie's hands were now thrusting inside her cunt faster than ever and her breathing was becoming more erratic. I knew what was happening to her. I'd seen it happening to sluts hundreds of times before. She was becoming overwhelmed by lustful desire. Her horniness was taking control. Like a drug, it was having a physiological, not just a psychological effect on her. Instead of thinking with her head, she was thinking with her cunt. And her cunt only wanted one thing.

I grinned as I contemplated what lay ahead. I knew tonight was going to be a lot of fun.

Suddenly without any warning I reached out and gripped the back of her neck, dragging her head towards me. Any independence of thought had gone now, as I directed her mouth to the angry, purple helmet of my throbbing shaft.

She knew what was expected of her and as I felt her warm mouth engulf my raging dick I rocked back my head in pleasure, allowing a low groan of victory to escape my mouth. The hand on the back of her head was now superfluous as she got to work on my meat.

It was immediately obvious this slut was an expert cocksucker. So many chicks were nervous around a dick. I was so used to them tamely licking the helmet, not really knowing what they had to do to please their man. They soon got the idea when I grabbed the back of their heads and started face fucking them. But the whole process was just needlessly difficult and drawn out.

Not Dixie. She knew exactly what was required of her right now. Maybe it was experience, or maybe it was just her natural instincts taking control now that she had smell of dick in her nostrils. Whatever the reason I already knew this would be the best blowjob of my life.

Her head plunged so rapidly that more than half my pole was consumed in a fraction of a second, as I felt my dick hit her throat with a thud. I felt her tongue wiggling and squirming, stimulating the underside of my shaft as it did so.

But before I had got used to this sensation Dixie had lifted her mouth up, until it had risen as far as the tip of my throbbing prick, before slamming back down on it again. At the same time she brought her hands round, using one to massage my balls while the other grasped the base of my shaft like a child clinging to its sweets. But at no point did she stop the momentum being built by her head, bobbing up and down on my prick like a boat in a stormy sea.

Within a few seconds I felt precum leaking from the helmet of my prick. The liquid did nothing to halt Dixie's frenzied attack. If anything it only offered her more encouragement and made her even more desperate to milk me.

Dixie didn't care about the mess she was making. It was as though for her the rest of the world had disappeared, with only her mouth and my dick left. It wasn't long before my prick was soaked in a mixture of her saliva and my precum. As a result each time her gob slammed itself down I felt my staff slide its way further and further down her throat, encasing it within those tight confines and sending waves of pleasure flooding through my body.

I was starting to feel myself losing control again. I'd had a lot of chicks suck me off. But never like this. Never so intense. I heard my grunting grow louder as Dixie continued to press further and further down my shaft, her soft lips massaging my dick and giving me more pleasure than I'd ever felt in my life.

I couldn't believe how seemingly easy it was for Dixie to take my cock. Most of the other girls I'd fucked had moaned about the size, said how difficult it was to fit, gagged before it had even reached halfway into their inadequate, little mouths. It was a battle to get any satisfaction. But Dixie was swallowing my pole like it was just a starter for her.

And as I looked down I saw that she had achieved what no other chick had done before. My whole dick was now stuffed into her mouth, pushed impossibly far down her slick, wet throat. I felt her chin nuzzling against my balls.

It was now me struggling for breath. It was me who could no longer think straight. My fuck stick was so hard now that I felt like it was about to burst. And still Dixie continued, lifting her head totally off my prick, before smashing her head back down on it.

She was fucking my dick with her mouth. There was no other way to describe it. And I could feel myself buckling, my balls were tightening and I knew that if I didn't do something fast I was going to blow. And not just blow. But blow harder than I'd ever blown before.

And then as I looked down I saw Dixie gazing up at me, my dick totally submerged inside her hungry mouth. The look made my cock take another lurch as it tightened even further. It was a look of a sex crazed slut who knew that she had me where she wanted me. It was the look of a sly, cunning vixen who knew that I was cornered. It was the look of an evil witch who had used her feminine magic to subdue me.

In that moment I felt more vulnerable than I had ever felt before in my life. All my cocky arrogance had gone. All my feelings of power and control had ebbed away. In their place was a feeling of hedonistic bliss. My dick pulsed in desperate need of release. I knew that I wanted to cum. I wanted to blow a huge, sticky load over this hot slut.

But in that look I also saw my own doom, my own demise, my own abyss. If I unloaded now then Dixie would know that she was the one calling the slots, she was the one in control. I might have the muscles and the big dick, but she would have a mouth that had tamed both.

And in that instant I saw what game Dixie was playing and knew that I could not let her win it, or I would be the pathetic bitch tending to her ever wish knowing that I needed her more than she needed me.

I knew that I had to stay strong. And in that moment I acted on instinct. I reached across with my now free hand and quickly ripped down her skirt before quickly dispatching the tiny throng underneath. Before Dixie could react I slapped her now exposed ass violently. I watched with satisfaction the look of shock on her face as her ass jiggled and she squirmed on my pole like a fish out of water.

Over the next few seconds I slapped her ass cheeks again and again, like I was disciplining an errant schoolgirl, which I suppose I was. Dixie's mouth flopped off my dick, freeing it from her control. I knew that I had to press my advantage, so I plunged three fingers hard and fast up her now dripping cunt.

Her eyes widened in shock at the sudden vaginal intrusion. But I wasn't going to stop there. I started to finger her aggressively, while my thumb encircled her distended clit. I could feel her whole body shivering at the stimulation I was giving her and her head flopped down as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

I didn't let up for the rest of the journey and Dixie was back firmly under my control. My dick was still hard as a rock but as I felt testosterone flood my veins I felt the tightness in my balls slacken, as my self-control reasserted itself.

A few minutes later the cab drew to a halt and I saw that we'd arrived at our destination. Pulling my fingers away from her cunt I lifted Dixie so that she was upright again. I paid the driver while Dixie pulled up her now torn skirt and tried to make herself look presentable.

When I saw what she was trying to do I knew how to make her feel even more degraded and submissive. I reached out with the hand which had just been fingering her cunt and smeared her face with her own pussy juices.

As she looked at me I saw a change in her eyes. She was no longer the confident, arrogant slut, so sure that she could master this dumb punk and make his dick her plaything. Instead she knew that her only true purpose in life was as my plaything. And boy was I going to have fun playing with her tonight.

Getting out of the cab, I dragged her body out with me. The air was even colder now and I heard Dixie gasp as it hit her hot, sticky body. I didn't even bother trying to put my dick back into my tight jeans. There was no way it would fit now and I knew that nobody would care where we were going.

So in we walked together. I strutted towards the nearest doors, my big cock swinging as I went, while Dixie trailed along behind me like a stray dog chasing after its new owner.

The feelings flowing through me were incredible. I felt so strong, so powerful, so in control. I had taken the sexiest, most confident slut in the whole school, the chick that all the guys drooled over, and turned her into my own personal fuck toy. And here I was, walking with my powerfully, meaty stick on display, showing everyone else my power.

As I swaggered up to the reception desk I saw the eyes of the young brunette sat there widen in shock. Her jaws slackened at the lewd display. But I knew that she wouldn't do anything. I'd been to this crappy motel dozens of times before and it was the sort of place that never asked any questions. They didn't care what you did in the rooms as long as you paid for them, which was reflected in the clientele which used the place.

"Name's Spirelli. Mike Spirelli." I said authoritatively, before adding with a cocky smirk on my face, "And my face is up here, babe."

The receptionist who had been ogling my big dick like it was the first cock she had ever seen snapped her head up so quickly I thought it might snap.

A second later she was typing away at her computer. As she did so I couldn't help but notice her perspiring as a sheen of sweat appeared on her face. This only made me feel even more powerful, and I took the liberty of stroking my angry dick right there in the lobby. The receptionist had a concentrated look on her face, as though trying desperately to control her emotions and every few seconds I saw her eyes twitch to get a glance at my erection.

"Come on, I ain't got all day you know." I said impatiently, causing the receptionist to jump and type ever more frantically.

Eventually, she reached into a drawer of her desk and handed me the key.