The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About time you woke up sleepy head. You've got a busy day ahead of you. Sit down while I talk you through it."

I did as I was told, sitting down on the couch wincing in pain as I did so.

"Right, let's get down to business. As you know Roxy caught you last night red handed with a huge amount of coke in the boot of your car. She has pictures of you and the supplier you bought them off. She's got pictures of you handing over the money. And she has a wiretap of your phone where you agreed the deal. Now I know and you know that you've been set up but a judge ain't gonna care about that or give a shit about your sob story."

Troy was talking to me calmly, as though we were discussing the weather rather than my entire future.

"It's fantastic what having pigs working for you can achieve. Now, as you can see you are well and truly fucked. You're going away for a very, very long time. But that's not all. You're not just gonna take the rap for this drugs bust, you're gonna take the blame for everything this gang has done. See we're getting more and more high profile and there are too many nosy pigs sniffing around, despite Roxy's best efforts. So your confession will help us kill two birds with one stone. Get rid of a traitorous rat AND get the pigs off our backs for a bit."

Troy had that smug grin on his face again. And despite what he had done to me I still couldn't hate him for it.

"And what do I get out of it?"

"You're hardly in a position to negotiate, are you bitch boy?" Troy sniggered at me. "But as it happens I'm not a complete bastard. Well I am, but luckily for you I'm feeling generous. In exchange for you confessing I'm willing to give your family an allowance to help them survive without your money. But if you refuse. Well, you've seen what I am capable of. And I'm sure your mom and your sister wouldn't mind me giving them my special treatment."

"No. Leave them alone." Suddenly I felt nervous, agitated. If there was one thing I didn't want it was for my mom or my sister to be turned into just another pair of mindless sluts to be used and abused by Troy. I didn't want them to suffer for my mistakes.

"Well that's settled then. And here comes the charging officer herself."

Roxy had re-entered the room. She had managed to restore herself to respectability after the adventures of the previous evening and had evidently showered and got back into her uniform.

Dixie came in at the same time and perched herself in Troy's lap, clinging onto him for support. Both Roxy and I looked at her enviously, which only seemed to make her happier. She was totally radiant and looked the sexiest I could remember. Evidently being fucked senseless by Troy made her very happy and for that I couldn't blame her.

"Wait. I've got one more condition." Troy looked surprised and raised an eyebrow but did not try to stop me making my request. "I want you to visit me in prison and fuck me like you did last night." I said this in a hurried, squeaky voice and both Roxy and Dixie giggled.

"Well I wasn't expecting that one but yeah sure I'll see what I can do. If I'm in the area I'll give your ass a work out, but only if you're a good boy." Troy was grinning at me with a smile that was wider than I had ever seen, showing off both his perfect teeth and his cute dimples. "I do have to say though, and no offence girls, but I could get used to pounding faggot asses."

Roxy and Dixie both looked as though they had been mortally offended, but I could not help grinning despite the fact that all I had to look forward to was spending the best years of my life in the slammer.

A few hours later I was signing a confession which had been written by Roxy and being led away to the cells.

As I lay in the small confines of the police cell I considered how far I had fallen in such a small space of time, contemplated the enormity of the changes that had been wrought in my life and thought about the sacrifices that I had been forced to make.

Despite the seeming horrors that I had gone through and would be forced to face I did not feel too sorry for myself. It was all worth it for having given me the chance to become Troy's bitch.