All Comments on 'The Making of a Slut Wife: Marilyn'

by jmcox261

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This isn't a aslut wife.

She left Mike, plain and simple and I'm not sure why you made Mike so...so accomadating, you left his character with a small vestige of humanity. A dog, in your story, has more depth and moral compass. I've seen porn movies with a better plotline and character development. This was just some "darkie" trying to get his own in on "whitey". Show us some pathos, show us some realism. People fall in love and out of love, they hurt and they feel pain. That is what makes a story real, that is what attracts us to reading, not about some black football player with a 10" schlong banging some anal virgin. Don't use the same old "white, religous blonde cheerleader whose parents were racists and then expect us to buy into the girl having a black cock for the first time and then abandoning everything she loved, simply for an orgasm. That is an insult to us readers and as a black man...I resent your assertion that we are superior to another race because we have big cocks. I am more than a walking cock. I am a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sick

It never ceases to amaze me that so many writers seem to think that making the white husband a spineless ninny, the white wife a slave to black cock, and the black guy treats this couple as mere play things for his amusement as something erotic. When in reality, it just shows how racist and sick they are. This whole experience is just a sick load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

Another masterpiece. Oh, I understand Mike's behavior perfectly. He can't resist. Marilyn and Mike submit to their destiny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where is the story?

It's all just mindless barter. Please try to write sometjing readable next time. Just liston stupid worn out cliche's is not writing. And no! I don't write myself. I know my limitations

Umberto

RansomRansomover 16 years ago
enjoyed it

Pay no attention to those who probably didn't read your story but enjoy bitching and moaning about people who do.

If you don't like interracial sex stories then don't fucking

read them. I look forward to more stories from you in the

future. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another white girl wont go back.

Actually she cant go back. She is at the bottom of the pile and with a black child no self respecting person, no matter the race, will accept her. She should be proud she made it to the lowest side of town. She is a slut, and adulteress, and conceives bastard brats, that is what you call a child without a legal father a bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beyond even bad writing and no believability

I never comment but I have to say this is not only a sad thing to try and write but there is no story here. It is a tale of unbelievable stupidity to try and have people by this Puberty fantasy. Is this what gets this writer off? It is so far out it is beyond laughable!

KY XtianKY Xtianover 16 years ago
Possibly the worst story ever

This wasn't interracial, this was racist. I am truly and deeply offended by the depths that the author went to in order to smack every reader's good and common sense with this tasteless, stereotypical tripe. This story isn't a credit to Literotica's reputation as a site for outstanding writing, it is a black eye to the entire community. Hopefully Literotica's owners will have the good sense to remove this story! Sad to say, I've never had to write something like this before, but now I feel compelled to speak against this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I enjoyed this story!

I really enjoyed this story. I liked how she continued to see Reggie throughout high school without Mike's knowledge. The only disappointment I had in reading it, was how her behavior suddenly became known and accepted by her husband. I don't think mine would be so understanding. I would have preferred she continue to stray without his knowledge. There is a sexual wickedness in that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Truth hurts

This story wheather people like it or not, is very realistic. It happens more then people are willing to believ. All White women are addicted to the superior Big Black Cock. They need it crave it want it think about it all the time. Once they get BBC they loose their minds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just a fantasy

Another fantasy story. Guys I work in the ER and I have seen more cocks in my life than a two bit whore working a navy base. You want to know who’s got the biggest cocks? Red Indians first, then the Jew boys. As to the difference between white or black? Sorry to burst your bubble but they are about even. The longest dick I ever saw belonged to a white guy, about 14 inches. He was there to do the write up for his op to cut him down to size, about half if I can remember correctly. Seems the poor guy never got a second date and a lot of his first dates ended up with him going home without getting any. Getting your cervix attacked is no fun at all despite all the male fantasies. And as to blacks being better lovers? Whatever you smoked must have been excellent weed indeed. My current boyfriend is white and will I ever change back to black? No ways in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow can you believe this and coming from Houston

well there is an adnormal number of blacks in Houston unfortunately many of them are druggies and a lot of the males are HIV positive. Yes there are a number of woman who have fantasies of black cock some call that a fetish. It falls into the same categories as the fetish to be raped, to be tortured, to be cut with a whip. These are fetishes and many of these women also have suicidal tendencies. What many women dont realize until they try the black fetish is that once they go back it is very hard to go back. Not many men will want to use you, be they black or white, after you have fucked black trash. It is very difficult to climb back out of that gutter especially once your black "stud" has spread the word about you. Actually the involvement of drugs, crime, abuse, STDs, and HIV makes it hardly worth it. But yes people with very little or no self esteem, no concept of reality, and even a wish to hurt themselves will still try what should never be done. As the nurse below stated very few black men have large dicks and since the percentage is the same as with whites and the total number of whites is larger, women with large dick fetishes need to look to white not black unless of course their desire is to humiliate and degrade themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too much Waffle!

You waffle on too much and ramble away from the subject.

This is not a site for author's prizes for literary art but for written erotica.

GET TO THE POINT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

black

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Got ego?

You write like you're very narcissistic. Combine that with the fact that your characters aren't believable and you just keep blubbering ON and ON and ON about nothing....thanks for killing the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes great

My wife also liked black men and entertaianed many in our home and many times wanted me to watch as the black man slowly slide his black cockinto her cunt and finally fill her with cum. And then have me clean both up. Once she fucka\ed a black man she coundn't get enough and seeked more blacks everywhere.

But we never split. I just accepted it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

UN-FUCKEN-BELIEVEABLE * * It's only a matter of time before the TV Network who Make Reality TV Shows!....Called The Black Fucking Bull......20 Pretty Girls vie for the fucking rights to the Horse Hung Negro Bull!......Of Course He Gets To Fuck Each Girl on Prime TV......Every Little Girl Will Dream of When She's Old Enough!

★★★★★My Endorsement!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!

White men can]t compete with black men. They are more handsome, sexier and better lovers. Ask my first wife, she'll tell you the truth.

dougman89dougman89over 2 years ago

the journey to becoming a slut hotwife was so short that it disappointed me in so many ways. I had a good expectations but without the journey to it, just makes the writing lazy and I creative.

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2over 1 year ago

We are sure that there would be far fewer divorces, separations and racist behaviour if more couples had black Bulls in the bedroom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know that my Jewish Wife is a loving wife and mother and a complete black cock slut. She craves what the black man brings to the bedroom! Happy Wife happy life!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You paint whites as worthless racists with no self-respect willing to be cucked an even worse insult. You do realize that thousands of men fought and died to FREE the black slaves, and the descendants of those slaves indiscriminately place hate for whites and blame onto the descendants of those who fought and died for their freedom. If they could see the wide spread hatred towards whites present nowadays, do you think they would have still fought knowing the disrespect and hate their families would face?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous