The Making of Billy Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robodud
robodud
101 Followers

The final straw for Cathy and me was one night when Cathy was cooking dinner, there was a knock on the door. Cathy went to answer it and there stood Jim with three of his friends. They walked past Cathy into the kitchen and Jim said, "These are my friends from the gym. Their cocks are as big as mine, so I told them all about you. They would like to show you a good time tonight, so you can turn off dinner." With that they all started disrobing to show Cathy that they were not lying. She now was looking at four 12" cocks and all of them were pointing to the ceiling.

Cathy walked over to the stove and turned it off. She looked at me and said "It looks like you will be on your own tonight as I will be very busy for the rest of the night."

"I now have five of the biggest cocks in the world to fuck me all night."

"I am going to service them however they want and for as long that they want." With that she took their hands and they all walked into the bedroom. All I heard all night long was "fuck me oh yesssss please fuck me." The rest of that story is for another day.

robodud
robodud
101 Followers
12