All Comments on 'The Making of Lady Annabelle'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finally

At least the hubbys get laid too. At least it's not a wimp cuck story. Hubby gets his too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still a cuck story

a wife fucked someone she wasn't married to, that makes her husband a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Still a cuck story

You have a very simplistic, sexist, and asinine definition of cuck. Oh, and it’s wrong, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Assanine

Bollocks get a life!

marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 10 years ago
Really liked it......

I really enjoyed this story. It showed the way a couple can make swinging, and even porn making, work for them. Forget the critics GA - but please continue the story and tell us about the next episode!!!!

ErotonautErotonautover 10 years ago

Unlike most of the previous commentators, I prefer not to present my views from behind a shield of anonymity. I considered this tale rather well written, with plenty of solid description. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So what the fuck is an Erotonaut anyway, you pompus fucking arse?

Tell us your REAL name, address and telephone number and THEN you also wont be hiding behind your nym.

Fucking English dork.

Oh yeah, Auto 1*

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 10 years agoAuthor
you can

catch me in bangkok if you like. but since you'r hiding behind anonymous...

heh-heh. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic.

I enjoyed every line of this tale. Lady Annabelle has chutzpah and, like many men, her husband wants to give her what she craves.

For me, this is a perfect LW story where a husband tries to please his wife and succeeds beyond expectation and this probably strengthens their relationship.

Too many husbands consider their wives as chattels and spend little time trying to spice up a love life that has usually settled down to ten minutes on a Saturday night before he rolls over and starts snoring.

Geronimo, you have made a lot of wives on Lit very happy. Many thanks and 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
American reader here. What's a "Stocking MILF"?

I know what a stocking is. I also know that in the USA, a MILF is a "mother I'd like to fuck". But what is a "Stocking MILF"?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
@Anonymous 08/15/16

re:

What's a "Stocking MILF"?

---------------------

A MILF wearing stockings.

So much better than pantyhose which are sadly more common among MILFs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
USING MY NAME

GERONIMO APPLEBY.. lol kinda fuckin pissed you used my full name in your story, so Bangkok eh?? Lol You talk about hidding behind anonymous.. whats your real name so i can return the favor??

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

All of your stories are a little over the top, this one not in a good way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6094 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.