The Making of Lady Annabelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Annabelle laughed and then eyed her husband as she sucked Mark again, Jonathon beneath her lifting her legs, Lady Annabelle's weight resting on his lap, her cunt taking all of his length.

"From behind," Lady Annabelle gasped. "I want to get fucked from behind. I want it hard and fast, big balls slapping me while one of you squeezes my tits."

"Shit," mumbled James Carter. He recognised the urgency in his wife's tone, and knew from her use of profanity, from the way she explicitly hissed her requirements, that she was revving up for intense action.

*

MARK WAS behind her, both he and Lady Annabelle kneeling on the sofa, their sides to the cameras while Jonathon sat and stroked his cock. Jonathon reached out to cup one heavy breast in his hand, the slap-slap-slap of Mark's ribbed stomach hitting Lady Annabelle's buttocks punctuating the lewd scene.

Lady Annabelle concentrated on the man behind her for a while, looking back over her shoulder to grin at him. He felt exquisite inside her, his girth stretching her, filling her pussy while she gazed back at his firm, youthful body. The woman groaned and turned to face the young man sitting in front of her. She lifted an arm and placed the flat of one hand against Jonathon's abdomen, her palm sliding up over his chest.

"Fit young me," Lady Annabelle mumbled. She mewled and thrust back against Mark, urging him to fuck into her with hard and fast strokes. "Fuck me," the woman added, grunting out the phrase. "Fuck my pussy. Show me how fucking hard you can go at me."

Mark mumbled something, an incoherent mutter as he winced and clenched his teeth, sucking in a deep breath. He then leaned low over Lady Annabelle's back, forcing his dick deep as he corkscrewed inside her, her buttocks tight against him, both hands mauling those weighty tits.

Lady Annabelle was down on Jonathon's cock, gobbling and gomming and slurping at it, her hand cranking down low.

"Fuck," the young man groaned. "I'm gonna come."

"Yes!" Lady Annabelle cried. "Kiss me, kiss me and let that stuff go."

One camera came in close to record the heated kiss while the other focussed on Jonathon's cock.

The man grunted, gasped and closed his eyes, face a twisted mask as semen spurted out of him.

The first burst spattered across Lady Annabelle's cheek while her tongue was stuck inside Jonathon's mouth, and that initial slap of the hot stuff against her skin alerted the woman to the fact Jonathon was pumping jizm at a shocking volume. She glanced down and saw two more squirts, yelping with delight before she managed to purse her lips around the cock-head, catching the rest of Jonathon's outpouring inside her mouth.

James watched, agog, his hand working at his own erection while his wife swallowed the young man's seed. "Jesus, Annabelle," he muttered when, as Jonathon's climax tapered, Lady Annabelle opened her mouth and allowed the cum she'd held on to dribble over her chin.

Most of the stuff clung to Lady Annabelle's face, a thick smear of spunk on her chin, some of it slipping down to form dangling silver threads. A long strand shivered as Lady Annabelle moved, then plopped loose to spatter onto the sofa close Jonathon's thigh.

Then James was there, cranking hard, his penis aimed at his wife's face.

Mark was also grunting and mumbling, his body tense, buckling at the waist while Damon called out instructions to his crew.

The producer was keen to catch all of it, eager to record Mark's ejaculate arcing high before it rained down onto Lady Annabelle's round buttocks and the back of her yellow blouse. Damon also wanted to capture the image of Lady Annabelle taking the vehement squirts of her husband's semen over her face and breasts, the woman herself frantically rubbing a hand between her legs as she squealed with delight at James's involvement in her debut scene.

"More!" Lady Annabelle called out when her climax hit her. She rubbed at her vulva, fingers at her sopping labia and slippery clit, two fingers then sliding into her opening while she leaned upright and reached back with her free hand to smear Mark's viscous gloop over the flesh of her buttocks.

The camera went in close, capturing her frantic squeals for more men to fuck into her, to cover her with jizm, all the time her husband's goo and Jonathon's mess sliding over her face.

Damon Santori stripped hurriedly, divesting himself of his suit, his shoes and his socks, removing all his clothing and leaving it in an untidy pile before he went to Lady Annabelle and hauled her onto her back.

Mark scrambled away from the scything heels as Lady Annabelle squeaked with surprise, her eyes then widening when she saw the former actor working his fist over his impressive length.

"Damon Santori," Lady Annabelle gurgled, throwing her legs wide. She grinned up at the man and splayed the folds of her labia, her cerise core bubbling in invitation. "Come on," she breathed, fingers moving over her clitoris. Lady Annabelle smeared the cocktail of semen over her chin, rubbing more of the stuff into her breasts, her skin glistening. "Fuck me, Damon. Give me the good news."

*

LADY ANNABELLE and James showed an edited edition of the scene to the assembled guests at their sordid soiree the following weekend. Present were Lady Annabelle and her husband, with Niki and Mike as the original guests, the numbers enhanced by Damon Santori and a very pretty Polish girl of twenty-three.

Niki watched, enthralled as the image on the huge television screen showed Lady Annabelle exhibiting herself in a wide-legged pose, semen sliding out of her pussy. "Annabelle," she breathed, her eyes bulging as she turned to regard her smiling friend. "Oh my God, that was the dirtiest thing I've seen for ages. You filthy girl! Those two lovely young guys ... And James ... And then that gorgeous Italian."

Lady Annabelle smirked and sipped champagne. She tilted the glass towards the producer and then said, "There he is, Niki. He's right there with that big cock all ready to fuck. The boys can amuse themselves with Katya, your Mike's drooling over her backside."

Niki laughed and nodded. "Oh, yes," she replied in her Devonian burr, "Mike's got his eye on her ass all right." She chinked her champagne flute against Lady Annabelle's, adding, "And I reckon you're right. The boys can keep that girl amused while we have a little bit of that man's big salami sausage."

And so Lady Annabelle and her dark-haired friend, both of them decked out in lingerie, rose and sauntered across to Damon Santori, taking a hand each as they hauled him to his feet.

"How about," Lady Annabelle breathed before she kissed Niki, "that you consider me and Niki in a girl on girl scene, Damon?"

The producer smiled and watched the pair as their tongues slid and slithered together.

"We could audition for you right now," Lady Annabelle added, "while our husbands concentrate on your lovely friend, me, you and Niki, the three of us, Mister Santori ... How about a nice little fuck to start the weekend off?"

12