The Making of SweaterTV Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back down on the couch and realized I could still taste my cum in my mouth. I reached for the glass of water and took a sip. The clock on the wall said it was three-thirty. I tried to think of when we came downstairs and guessed that it was about a half hour ago. I wondered if it would be safe for me now that I had spent myself and how we could be sure that it was. I waited a few more minutes and then called out to Diana. "Diana?" I said in a louder than normal voice.

"Be right there" she called back. A minute later, I heard her coming down the stairs. "So how'd you do with your jerk off session?" she asked as she bounced onto the couch.

"Alright, I guess."

"Did you come?"

"Yes."

"What did you do with it?"

"Ummm.." I hesitated.

"Come on..."

"I had it all over my hand and I couldn't find anything to clean it up with and I didn't want to get it on your sweater and some dripped on the couch...", I said too fast.

"Soooo???"

"I licked it off my hand and off the couch. I didn't get any on your sweater though. I swear."

"Good for you! Did you ever taste it before? I mean, your own. I know you haven't done this for real yet and it might happen tonight - if you want it to."

I thought of the taste of Dan's and my brother's cum. I hoped that Scott's would not taste like theirs. "Yes, I have."

"What did you think?"

"It's a little salty and gooey, but I guess I could deal with it."

"I know what you mean. But guys think it's awesome when they see you swallow their cum. They never want to kiss you though afterwards." she laughed. "They also love to cum on your face."

"I guess you let my brother do that to you, huh?"

"Yes, but only when he gets to make the rules. I don't love it enough to let him do it all the time. Some of my friends live for it. It's like anything else - some people like it, some people don't." she explained. "So, does your dick still feel limp? Or do you think you could go again?"

"I don't know. It's not as sensitive as it was when I first came."

"I think we need to check it. We still have time to make sure you're fully drained to prevent any accidents later."

"OK" I said. I started to get comfortable on the couch to prepare for my second round of self pleasure.

"What if I help you this time?" she asked.

"How?" I responded.

"Don't worry about 'how'. Just try and relax" she said as she leaned in close. I could feel her breath in my ear. Diana whispered softly, "Charlene, you are so sexy. I love the way you look. I want you in the worst way." I felt her tongue lightly touch my earlobe. A shiver went through my body. "Oh, you like that, do you? She asked, not really expecting an answer. She gently closed her teeth on my earlobe while breathing hotly in my ear. "I love your outfit. You look sexy and slutty at the same time." she breathed. She moved her lips to mine and her tongue found its way inside my mouth. I allowed her to probe my mouth, enjoying the feeling. She reached her hand up and began to fondle my breasts thru the sweater. She pulled back quickly and said "OK. They don't feel perfect, but I do think they'll pass, especially thru the sweater, so make sure you keep it on."

She began to kiss me again, keeping her hand on my breasts. I reached for hers. As I touched them, she stopped again. "Hey. None of that. He won't have boobs for you to play with." I let my hand drop, saddened that I was not going to be able to enjoy touching her and her sweater. She continued to kiss me deeply as her hand slid down my sweater. She reached my crotch and began to run her hand over it. "Do you like that Charlene?" she asked. "Is that pussy of yours wet?" I felt myself becoming aroused and again she stopped. "I can feel you getting hard. That was a quick recovery! I was kind of hoping you would need to come more than once." She smiled her sexy smile at me as she slid off the couch. She knelt before me and began running her hands up my stocking covered legs. She slowly pushed the sweater up. Her hands ran along the inside of my thighs and I felt myself growing harder. She pulled my panties down to expose my penis. She dragged her finger around it, tracing the outline. "I've been told I give really good blowjobs. Try to pay attention. You might be able to use some of this later."

She held my now hard cock in her hand and she brought her mouth to my balls. She gently licked them, running her tongue over my sack. She allowed one into her mouth and gently sucked on it. The feeling was incredible. She moved her tongue around it and let it drop from her mouth. She ran her tongue up my short shaft and began to lick around the head of my dick. I watched as she raised her eyes to meet mine. It was very erotic seeing her lick my cock while her beautiful eyes looked at me. She opened her mouth and let me slip inside. She worked her tongue around the head and slowly allowed the length of me to slip past her lips. She moved her head up and down, letting me pop out of her mouth each time, only to engulf me on the way back down. Her hand stroked my balls, making my mind decide which feeling was more enjoyable.

She continued to work on my dick. I watched the saliva leak from her mouth. She began to move faster and faster. She pulled me from her mouth and wrapped her hand around the shaft. She stroked it as she ran her tongue around the head. I could feel my body begin to tense. She sensed it and allowed me back into her mouth. Her head continued to move up and down. I moved the hair back from her face and gently put my hands on her head. I guided her along as she brought me closer to orgasm. My body tightened again and I could feel myself begin to come. She never stopped sucking on my dick, taking all my juices into her mouth. She held my dick in her mouth, continuing to work on it, until it went limp. She smiled up at me and opened her mouth to show me the cum she had in there. She moved back up onto the couch and tenderly pulled my face close to hers. She kissed me hard, allowing my cum to slide into my mouth. Our tongues touched and mixed around the taste of my cream. We remained locked at the lips until the inside of my mouth was fully coated. She pulled back her tongue, and broke the kiss. She swallowed, smiling as she did so, and then licked her lips to remove the rest of my cum from her lips.

I tried to do the same thing as seductively as she did. She ran a finger along my chin and showed me some I had missed. I licked it from her finger. "So you really don't mind the taste, do you?" she asked. "I figured you might not want to taste it again."

"It wasn't so bad the first time. I figured I'd try it again. And it's nice to kiss you."

"You are funny!" she remarked. "Remember that it all tastes differently. Each one is an individual experience!" She leaned back on the couch and smoothed down her sweater. I watched as her hands stopped longer on her breasts. "So did you learn anything?"

"If I can do it half as good as you, I think it'll be ok."

"Let's get you straightened up again" she said as she stood up. She helped me up from the couch. The sweater was bunched up around my waist and my dick had shriveled back to its miniscule size. She pulled my panties back up and tucked my penis inside. She pulled the sweater back down. She undid the belt and smoothed the sweater, pulling it down so it was snuggly fitting again. She redid the belt, fluffed my boobs and pronounced me done.

She grabbed a drink of water as we sat back down on the couch. I did the same. "Let's see how long it lasts this time." she said. We sat on the couch for a while, both of us a little tired, me more than her. "What are you thinking about?" she inquired.

"A lot. I mean first, will he believe I'm really a girl? Do I look good enough? What if he wants me to take off the sweater? Then he'll know. What if I do get another hard on? What if he does figure it out? And if he doesn't, will I be able to do everything he wants me to do?" I answered. My nerves were beginning to return to the edge.

"I am positive that he won't be able to tell you're not a girl by just looking at you. I mean, look at yourself. With the hair, makeup and that super sexy outfit, he'll be lucky if he doesn't cum in his pants when he meets you."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'm still going to worry about it."

"Remember, you won't be alone with him. I'll make sure that what ever happens doesn't reveal your secret. You need to remember two things - no erections and you can always distract him by going for his crotch. Guys only have enough blood in their body to operate one of their heads at a time." She laughed at her joke.

"I hope so." I said not too convincingly.

We sat in silence for some time. It was a little after four o'clock. Diana said "We still have some time before they are due back. I think we should wait a little while longer and you should empty yourself again. Just to be on the safe side, you know?"

"If you think I should, then OK."

"I'll let you handle it by yourself again. Let's veg for a while until then." She got up, turned on the TV and returned to the couch. We both sat there, just staring at the TV. I tried to think good thoughts about what was going to happen tonight. I tried to keep it positive and kept telling myself that I would be able to do it. Diana said she wouldn't leave me alone, which gave me a little comfort. I thought about my brother being there, watching me. Maybe Diana would keep him occupied enough so that he wouldn't be paying too much attention. I thought about what Scott would look like and whether I would think he was good looking. My mind suddenly focused on his cock and I had a panic as to how big he would be. What if he was huge? Would I be able to do anything? My thoughts must have been transparent because Diana asked "What are you worried about now?"

"I was just thinking about Scott's dick."

"Starting to look forward to it?"

"What if he is huge? I mean, what if it's so big, I can't do anything with it."

"I don't know for a fact if he is or not, but he's a regular sized guy, so, for your sake, hopefully he'll have a regular sized dick."

We both jumped as the phone rang. She got up to answer it. "Oh, hey...Uh huh..Really?...Alright...See you then." She put the phone back. "That was your brother. Scott's plane just landed. He said that by the time they get his luggage and they stop for dinner, it'll be about an hour."

I looked at the clock. It was a quarter to five. "You should get yourself off again before they get here" she said. "I want to go fix my face." She headed for the stairs.

I closed my eyes and relaxed on the couch. I tried to think of what Scott would look like and tried to imagine how big his dick would be. I tried playing with my boobs to begin the process of cumming for the third time today. I had never done that before, especially in two hours. I ran my hands down the front of the sweater, again enjoying the feel of it. I reached my crotch and worked the sweater up to uncover my panties. My dick was still soft and I didn't think it was going to be easy to get it hard. I pulled the panties down and began to rub the sweater over my cock to help the progression of my erection. I tried to return my thoughts to Scott, but couldn't focus on him. My mind brought the image of Diana back, standing in front of me as she did before.

"Charlene?" I heard her say. It sounded too real. I opened my eyes and there she was. "I was thinking" she said. "Remember you asked what my plans for your brother were? Well, I think I'll let you in on the secret."

She ran her fingers through her hair and down the front of her sweater. She fondled her breasts. She continued to move her hands down to her miniskirt. She slowly worked it up, and as she did, she uncovered a shiny, black strap-on penis that she was now wearing. "I know you said you imagined me with one. It's not real, but what do you think?" It was bigger than mine, about the same size as my brother's. She reached down and wrapped her hand around it. "I think it is a good size and I thought you would be able to practice with it."

She stepped forward placing it against my lips. I allowed her to push it into my mouth. It was filling, but I was able to get my mouth around it. I tried to remember everything she had told me - keep it wet, no teeth, a lot of tongue. Her hands found my head and she grabbed some of my hair. She held me to match the movement of my head with every thrust of her hips. "Oh yeah, Charlene. Suck my cock like a good little slut." she taunted. "You do it so well." She continued to push it deeper and deeper into my mouth, stopping short of my throat each time. I remembered to relax and began to breathe through my nose, matching her thrusts. I felt it slip down and she held my head. She pulled it out and repeated it. Again, it slipped down my throat. "Oh, good girl. Take it all the way." The base of the dildo was against my lips and I realized that I had swallowed the whole length of it. She continued to have me deep throat her 'manhood' in a very rhythmic pattern. "You have gotten good at this. But I see that you are not getting hard" she said. "They'll be here soon and we need to drain you again. If you can't get hard, I'll have to try something more drastic."

She pulled her dick from my mouth and lifted me off the couch. She brought me to the end of the couch, lifted my sweater up and pushed me over the armrest. I felt her pull my panties down. "You told me that you can get off when you play with your ass, so I think that is what we need to do." she said. She spread my ass cheeks and I felt her tongue licking my rosebud. She worked her tongue up and down my crack, pushing her tongue hard against my hole. She removed her tongue and I felt her pushing her finger against it this time. "Relax" she soothed. Her finger entered my hole and she worked it in and out. I felt her put another finger in as she continued to stretch me out. It felt terrific, but my dick was still not responding. She reached around and began to stroke it as she worked my ass. She removed her fingers and I felt her pushing the head of the dildo against me. "Relax." She reminded me. As I did, I felt the head of it slip inside. She gently applied pressure and she pushed it inside me. It felt huge. I moaned aloud. ""So you like that, do you?" she said. I felt her legs against the back of my thighs and knew she had gotten the whole thing inside me. She began to pull back and push forward. I thought about my fantasy of her having a dick and couldn't believe she was fucking me. I moaned louder with each plunge. This was as close to being a real girl I would get. I was going to take all the pleasure I could from it. She sped up and began to fuck me harder. She grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto the plastic cock with every thrust. I pushed back, feeling it fill me up. She continued to pound me in the ass. "I'm gonna keep it up until you come" she said. I didn't want her to stop. I closed my eyes and willed myself not to come. I kept my face buried in the couch, but with each push, I felt the turtleneck beginning to unfold. It began to cover my ears and I raised my head to breathe. The sweater fell over my chin and covered my mouth. I put my face back down and worked the sweater up as high as I could so it covered me. The feeling of my hot breath through the wool excited me even more.

Unexpectedly, Diana pulled the dildo from my ass. "Come here." she instructed. She laid me down on the floor. She took a pillow from the couch and put it under me. Then she reached up and pulled the turtleneck up so it covered my head. "How's that?" she asked. Without wasting more time, she slid her arms under my legs and lifted them up. She pushed them back until my ass was exposed and inserted the dildo back in. My knees were pinned against my shoulders and she began to hammer my ass again. I reached for my still limp dick, breathing heavily thru the sweater. I held it between my fingers and worked on it. It was numb and I couldn't tell if what I was doing would have any effect. "Ahhh, there you go. Good girl." she said. "Get it all out." I wasn't sure what she was talking about, but realized that I must have come. She slowed her movements and gently let the phallus slip from my ass. "I think we did a good job." My body felt electric and I was so stimulated. I felt her pulling the turtleneck down and bunching it under my chin. "That took a while, but I'm glad it worked." she said, pointing down to my penis. I saw a pool of cum sitting there. "We need to clean that up" she said and she lowered her head and proceeded to lick it up. She brought her full mouth above mine. I opened my mouth in anticipation of another cum-swapping kiss, but instead she let it drip slowly from her mouth into mine. I swallowed it all and almost collapsed in exhaustion.

She leaned down and gave me a quick kiss and smiled. "For the length of time that took, I think you should be safe for tonight. You really enjoyed that, didn't you?" she asked.

"Oh my God, I can believe how great that felt." I answered thru panting breaths.

"Much better than your own fingers, huh?"

"About a million times better."

"Are you glad I let you in on my secret?"

"Do you really plan on doing the same thing to my brother?"

"As long as I get to make the rules, he has to let me. I made sure he saw me this morning wearing the black and white turtleneck, so I am sure he'll stop by your house and put on his Ranger jersey, thinking that he'll win today. I can be so full of surprises as he will find out." she explained. "Shit!" she said suddenly. "It's almost five-thirty. Come on, we gotta get cleaned up!"

We quickly headed upstairs to her bedroom. She lifted up her skirt and took of the dildo. "I gotta wash this. Start getting yourself fixed." I looked in the mirror. I was very disheveled. My boobs were crooked, my hair was a mess and my makeup needed touching up, especially the blush and lipstick. I took off the belt and hiked the sweater up over my chest. I couldn't see over it to fix my bra, so I had to look in the mirror to do it. I saw the rest of my body, covered by the panties, garter, fishnets and boots. Again, I thought it all looked very passable. I got my boobs straightened out, retucked my penis far down into the panties, straightened the garter and stockings and then pulled the sweater back down. I put the belt back on, making sure the sweater didn't bunch and refolded the turtleneck so it sat right up to my chin.

Diana returned with the cleaned implement of my recent pleasure and put it in her dresser. She adjusted herself, like I had done and quickly brushed her hair. "Your turn." she said and she picked up some of the makeup. She touched me up and, once again, Charlene was looking smoking hot. "You know" she started. "Just to make sure Scott doesn't try anything down there, you can tell him that it's not a good time for that."

"Hey, girls! We're home!" we heard my brother yell at the same moment.

"Be down in a minute!" Diana yelled back. She looked at me. "Are you ready for this?" she asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I answered and she took my hand and led me out her door.

12