All Comments on 'The Makings of Ellen Ch. 03'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 13 years ago
Always

Another marriage crashing and burning. I really dislike how you treat the husbands in your stories, making them all wimps. It is about time to make a change, let the wife and the lover find that consequences do occur...that action brings reaction. So, ok it was great sex, but what about love, marriage, and family. I would really really like to see you break out of your mold and have some shit hit the fan for both of them. Then, if you've got it in you, perhaps someway the family that they destroyed by their sex could be put back together-but then that is the romantic in me...first and foremost, as a husband I really want to see them truly screwed over for what they are doing to Tim. Just once, give the husband some true payback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
M48

Just another insecure "man or boy of color?" fantasizing about his abilities. Decent writing poor subject structure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Same old nonsense. As M8gunner said another white wife falls for the huge cock of a black man (what is it about gigantic black cocks?)and a tongue licking by a lesbian could you put anymore cliches into the story? And yet again a happily married white wife fucks up her marriage. Give us readers something different for a change try if you can to write a ROMANTIC story about a black man and white woman without all the other bullshit that you write about.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 13 years ago
Recycled & weak

Show me a woman mezmorized into lala land by a big dick and i"ll show you a moderately functional woman barely capable of being a Wallmart cart collector. Any gal who behaved as you depict them... You can keep... No amount of sex could keep me interested in the mindless nymphos you pen. Hell... Ive never met a guy that is as vile as the men you put in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So...

She becomes his slut and whore, she is made to eat her neighbor and to be subserviant - we get it. How about some real unhappy hubby and some action there.

As far as she is concerned, the first night - okay, the next day - nope and then thirds - she's enjoying and justifying the hell out of it. She made her decision and used the promotion as an excuse so, no character, just a cheat now.

How about it, let the husband walk with the kids, no scorched earth just - sorry, you got taken advantage of but then you went back for more so now - he and all his friends are yours from now on. Cooperate and you can see the kids as often as you want, by yourself - don't and the whole world knows what you are.

How about it author? M48 is right, you have a deep rooted desire to have white women succumb - happily, to black guys. Okay it happens but not all that often and you want to wimp the hubby - surprise, most are bad news when this happens, I'd go along with this guy just being firm, irreconcilable differences, he gets the kids, no alimony and they're done. Is he hurt, hell yes but he has kids to raise and a life to live so no - let's see where your head is at?

Oh, you do write pretty well, thanks!

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 13 years ago
great

knowing how she feels , she will be there tomorrow and many times thereafter, she is hooked now, once you a wonderful black cock

you hve to have all the time

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 13 years ago
YES YES

Keep up the good work , so hot i loved , Ellen is his now, not sure he is ellen's, still very sexy and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF ??

Quite the twisted fantasy you got going here, maybe it should be in nonconscent. I myself have enjoyed relationships with women of 4 races, personally I find respect of the person more appealing and successful than this racist BS. It's the womans personality and sexual enthusiasm that makes them special, not their color. Just look at all the negative and stereotypical comments you've generated,isn't there enough racial animosity in the world? I see on your profile that you're single, no doubt, even if you remotely conduct yourself in the manner you write about here, no woman worth two cents would have you, black, brown,or white. I just love the comment from the one woman, something like "no white man can live up to a black man", maybe in your narrow little world, what BS ... to bad if you're brown or Asain, or native american, aparently you don't exist. Sorry to be anonymous but I don't have a literotica account.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
PANTYHOSE

Ths is the second time pantyhose has been mention,,, once with Ellen in CH 01 and now.... need to take that further

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 13 years ago

Yes, he'll soon have the reluctant woman under his spell, which is how I like it!

*****

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 9 years ago
What a Great Wife

Great story but I'm sure like every other story in this section, Tim will be too much of a wimp, or always fantasized about this or some other BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Look at this assholes intro... he says he is alive!, ha ha! No stories since long... definately dead..got fucked by a white husband while tryingbto screw a white wife.. Now Dsoul is just soulless!!!

abermainabermain12 months ago

the story has me very hard and it keeps the story at the peak of my senses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES