The Makings of Ellen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't thought of going back there tomorrow. No, tomorrow was definitely out of the question ... or was it really? It was a good thing she didn't deign him with an answer, least he confiscate back her wedding ring or something else. She'd worn back her clothes while Mabel went back to cleaning Gerald's cock before she left. She'd hurried out of the apartment for fear that seeing that erect black cock one more time and watching the young lady gulp down his erection might tempt her to yearn for it again and come join them. Ellen turned her face away instead, and marched out of the apartment as quickly as she could before anything of such happened.

Unbeknownst to her, someone else did see her arrive home. Annie was in her upstairs bedroom trying out a new pair of Victoria's Secret pantyhose when Ellen drove her SUV into her driveway. Annie and her husband's bedroom had a window that faced the right side of their neighbour's home, thus it was easy for her to make Ellen out as she came down from her SUV and her children stumbled out to welcome her. Annie looked about her bed for where she'd dropped her phone. Finding it lying beside her pillow, she picked it up and searched out a name in her phone book and then dialled the number.

Gerald wiped a thick film of sweat from his brow then resumed his attention on what he was doing. He was tearing up the young girl, Mabel's pussy from behind, slapping her ass hard enough to make her yelp each time she pushed her bottom backwards to meet his stiff prick. Mabel grasped the bed's headboard and ejaculated a moan each time she felt her master's prick jam all the way inside her. She was so lost in the moment of ecstasy she barely heard the sound of a phone ringing close to her.

Gerald had left his cell phone on the bedside table and he saw as well as heard the sound of the phone vibrating and ringing at the same time. He groaned with annoyance. Why the fuck didn't I think of switching that motherfucker off when I should have, he thought to himself.

He gave Mabel's ass another hefty smack, making her yelp even louder, turning that part of her ass cheek a crimson red. "You hear that phone ringing, bitch?" he growled. "Get it then!"

"Ughhh ... Wha ... what phone?" she mumbled. Then she looked up and her eyes alighted on the ringing phone. That phone.

She picked it up and handed it backwards to her master. He was still slamming her with his cock, although slowly now, while he answered the call.

"Hello?" he grunted.

"Gerald darling, it's Annie."

"Oh, Annie, I should have known you'd be calling," he fought not to breathe too much on the phone. Annie usually was the jealous type and she'd be tad upset if she knew he was fucking some young thing and not her.

"I just saw Ellen," said Annie. "She just drove back home. You been having all the fun you can with her?"

"Oh yeah, she's got a sweet pussy alright."

"Really? Sweeter than mine?"

"That'll be the day," he replied.

"You dirty dog, I can tell you gave her a good work-over, didn't you."

"That's what I've got my Tim Thomas for, babe."

"I'll drop by your place later in the day so you can tell me all about it. I really want your seduction to work."

"Don't you worry. By Monday, she'll be eating out of my palm."

Annie sniggered. "Knowing you, I bet that's a promise. I'll see you later."

"Yeah, see ya." He disconnected the line and let his phone slip from his hand.

Mabel turned her head to look at him. "Who was that on the phone?"

"None of your gaddamn business, bitch!" he growled at the same time gave her bottom a good smack that made her cry out. He grasped her waistline and resumed punishing her pussy. "Stop talking and just keep taking this dick, bitch!"

* * * *

The remainder of the day went like a dream for Ellen even though it was just as mundane as much of her other weekends often were. When she was done cutting up the salad that she was going to prepare dinner with for her kids, she retired to the bedroom to rest her weary head. She brought a pillow over her face and fought for sleep to come to her. It was a hard battle and in the end, she didn't win. So much had occurred to her today that she couldn't get rid of from her thoughts. Had she ever known that such a day as this would ever happen. The day had been far adventurous and the funny thing was the day wasn't even done yet. She thought about Gerald, and of all what he'd said to her before she bolted from his apartment. He really was a bastard for saying those stuff about Tim ... but again (at this she smiled at herself), he's got a helluva cock and my God, he sure knows just what to do with it.

Omigosh! She muttered to herself. She couldn't believe she'd just said that. She couldn't believe in her mind she'd just complimented a man who'd seduced and cajoled her with the sly slickness of a fox and thus taken undue advantage over her. My God, what would Tim think if ever he were around to hear me say such? Most definitely he would kill me ... and then their marriage would be up in flames. How would she be able to look her kids in the eye and explain what a stupid thing she'd gone and done? Even more, how could she tell them how much she loved getting fucked by her boss?

It was a hard admitting it to herself, yet there was no denying it. Ellen had enjoyed the bout of sex. Today's own had even been a double—she'd never had her pussy eaten by another woman before, and she'd loved it to the max when the young girl did that to her. She rolled on her side and cradled her hands between her legs, imagining the heat that had been Gerald's cock fucking her. Her thoughts were doubled-minded. A part of her wanted to wait till when Tim arrived to let loose the truth and beg for his forgiveness. The other part thought nothing about telling her husband, but instead was thinking about paying Gerald a visit again.

Tomorrow.

12