All Comments on 'The Man in a Leather Vest'

by denron

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Such a lucky husband.

Our husband has gotten a taste of the forbidden fruit of man-sperm, and he’ll definitely need more and more in the future to nourish his hunger. My guess is he’ll admit to himself and his wife that he’s actually gay, and he’ll adjust his life accordingly to find the homosexual fulfillment he craves. For him, life will be centered around future male lovers who will obligingly fill his belly and ass with their hot, sticky loads. Oooooh what a blissfully content gay man he’s going to become.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Very hot, got me so aroused!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To anonymous commenter before me...

I really like the way you comment that he has come to realize he is gay and pretty much won't be looking back. I have been married 20 yrs now. I met a gay guy on Craigslist for the first time. He offered to let me give him a blow job and now I have met with him well over a dozen times and he fucks me almost every time I am with him. The sex gets hotter and more intense every time. I don't even think about women anymore and I cannot stop thinking about his cock. This man has actually turned me I believe. I am willing to let him fuck me bare but he said I have to move in with him first. He knows I'm married with 3 kids it's driving me crazy. He told me the next time he will let me swallow his load. He does that to me constantly. He also talked me into kissing which I resisted at first but after his tongue pushed my lips apart I couldn't stop kissing him. Now I want him all the time. These gay male stories are causing me to go stir crazy craving cock constantly what has happened to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bisexual bliss

I can't wait to marry a sexy woman like this who condones my play with men. It's so hot she's into women too. I want a wife to make love to and a boyfriend to fill my pussy and ass regularly. Or a husband and a girlfriend. I don't give a fuck if people call that greedy. So many straights and gays do it on the side. I want my spouse to know and be ok with it. Poly? Whatever you call it. I need regular cock and pussy. Maybe he can knock up my wife and me at the same time.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Nice

Who wouldn't love this to happen to them

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

I know a married couple like this he is bi sexual and she is straight they go to gay bars together.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago
very well written

my ex got so wet having me cruise online to find a guy that would suck in front of her. so fun to think back on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. I am married but have gay friends. I had to give one a blow job after reading the story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would love to have this ha[ppen to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous