The Man Inside Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was constantly raiding my closet from time to time, something in which I encouraged; it would only be for sweatshirts, shorts, t-shirts and even some of my jeans would fit her, if only a little loose at first. Then it quickly moved on to other things like my boxers or socks.

Even I must admit I was taken aback one Sunday afternoon; when Lisa would even run to the corner shop now in just my hoody and jeans; where as before she would be spending half an hour getting herself dressed before hand, I was so proud of these small changed; because to me it was a clear sign that I was slowly but oh so surely chipping away the girly edge she had and I totally wanted to step things up dramatically.

I had also started to change her views on life; slowly at first as I thought it be the best way. Step by step making her see that there were plenty of other likes, other needs and other desires out there, some of them in time would over shadow some of her own. Lisa and I would spend all the time I could manage together at my apartment with the guys; watching the weekend game or any other sports really that were on; playing computer games on our flat screen TV and going to the uni bar rather than the bars and clubs in town that she was more use too.

However from time to time just out of some kind of loyalty she would go out with her old friends, but I had already drops the seed that her best friend had liked me from the start and that they would do anything to break us apart.

A few nights later, Lisa had gone out on another girly nights in town; it was a Thursday; she had the day off work the following morning whereas I didn't so it worked out fine for me. Sure enough my seed and planting of them breaking us apart had certainly took route; as just after 2 o'clock and out of the blue I got a phone call.

-2-

My mobile had started to ring, I rubbed my eyes as I got up; the ringing seemed to be getting louder and louder. I got out of bed and I had picked it up just in time; it was Lisa. She knew that I always kept my phone on and that it would be at the side of the bed on my bed-shire table. I managed just to get out a hello, straight away I could tell something was wrong; when she called out. "Can I come over to yours don't think I can sleep on my own tonight!"

A smile came to my lips, a smile in truth I should never have had... I never wanted to course any distress; the girls have no doubt had another row the fourth I believe since we had started dating, but I had to hide my joy and with a large fake yawn replied. "Yeah my sweets, but why; what's wrong? What's going on?"

"Oh nothing really,' I could tell that there was more to it, but didn't want to push the conversation out like the last time. 'Just that you as always were right about Catherine; she played her part well coming out with things; stating that I have changed and that dating you wasn't good for me... Damn that bitch!"

"Yeah like she knows what is good and bad for you; hey my Elijah!' I said my male name for her to just see if it would combined it into her emotions; her anger you see for her best friend was a clear sign to me that my plans could maybe moved up a notch, because maybe Lisa had changed after all. 'Just you get yourself here, let your man show you his loving!"

I sat back on the bed; I can recall only the other watch looking over and seeing her screen at the TV while the game was on and just how many girly-girls do you see brewing a footie match as it goes into over-time bouncing up and down on the sofa hoping for her team to win and screaming for them to "push the ball down the field and score the blasted goal!"

They did ultimately scored and unbelievably I saw her get so emotional over the out come of the game. I didn't care about the guys around me I was so turn on by this out cry and I moved into kiss her and boy what a kiss, which brought us to the bed room.

We had been seeing each other for a few months now and when we were together I would often try and get her to wear something rather guyish in style and dress, but not nearly as often as I would have liked, which is all the damn time. One day she actually brought this fact up; stating. "Always jeans... always t-shirts what's with you Rob do you want me as a hot women or now?"

I stood before her merely laughing the notion off of course and tried to play it down. Lisa started to tease me and stated that; "maybe someone has a slight little fetish or something."

So to brush my real feelings aside for her sake I stated in a calm play down manner. "My baby you would just look damn hot in anything, Lisa your curves make the most masculine of tops and tees look oh so fucking feminine... And hey hands down your ass looks damn better in my skinny jeans than your girlie-girl cuts."

However as she continued, I must admit I didn't liked being teased at all and she would go on and on about the matter; poking me and making sharp comments.

At every turn I bit my lip at and smiled back at her over and over again; as I didn't want to loose what I had started. But the more I though about it the more I felt 'What the hell maybe I would just take the bull by the horns... After all maybe it was time, time she knew my truth,' so I freely and gladly admitted it to her after she had took it a step too fur with me one day. "Yeah Lisa maybe I just do; and yeah sometime I'm sure you feel that bit uncomfortable in guys clothes, but boy look back at all the greater sex you've find yourself having when you find yourself choosing to be in a simply t-shirt or boxers of mine."

To my delight I saw her smile back at me letting out a cheeky giggle, I could tell that she was thinking about what I had just blurted out; realising the truth behind what I had just said and then finally playing back the better sex she would have when she was in something of mine she said. "Well in that case let me slip into one of your tees and boxers and you come find yourself in the bedroom for some sex... I do like it a little rough!"

Despite the change in her lifestyle and in the clothes she wear more and more; Lisa however would still keep up her long hair; man I'll be honest I truly hated the times when I would have to watch her plug in the curling-wand or hair-straighteners; the time it takes get them warmed up ready. My blood would just boil in side as she used her curling wand to twist and curl her long blond hair or the length it would took to get her hair straight until she was satisfied with the result.

I would merely turned away in anger thinking that there must be away to break this, to stop her from doing this silly ritual and then it came to me when she asked me for my opinion. "How do I look babe?"

The steps I no doubt have to play to change her long blonde locks; first I could start by getting her to change her colour, then I'd more on to get her to change her style and then finally and most important of all get her to freely change the length. "Oh you truly look great as always Lisa." I replied slightly sarcastically and she kissed me warmly on my right cheek. This act ticked me off more as a guy would never kiss someone on the cheek.

I was going to take sometime, but I started the first of the hair change I wanted Lisa to go through. It was such a great feeling when I convinced Lisa that she would look oh so much better with brown hair.

Lisa wasn't rather unsure not really warming to the idea at first, but we picked the colour together and I rushed her quickly back to my place and as I stood watch in the door way; Lisa half naked her tits out and her head over the skin she coloured her long blonde locks an ash brown. It changed her right away; I saw it as a fascicle change in her being my man.

I truly wanted everyone to see her new look so I took her down to the park, still dressing a little girly, but at that moment it didn't bother me I took some pictures of her ready to update her profile picture. Lisa making girly posses and stands with every picture I took; however I made sure time and time again not to show her the same attention that I would do if she were standing in one of my tees or in a pair of my jeans.

Later when we got back home Lisa and myself logged onto the computer and up loaded her new pictures to her profile page; then I joked about the excessive amount of people she was friends with, but to my amazement Lisa ticked off her heels and quickly in turn deleted around 20-to-30 people without question nor argument; down went face after face name after name.

Each time I saw her delete a female that reminded me of what I wanted her to move away from I would lean in close and nibble sexually on her neck hoping that more would surely soon follow; you never really know at the time when a seed has been planted. My efforts were thankfully working; it seemed to be guiding her with my advances; from around over 450 friends I had managed to get Lisa down to just under 200, which I felt was a success for me right now. I was always planning to do this move in her progression, but I would have thought that it was way too soon. However this was clearly a sign that maybe I could step up things a little bit more. I tested this later in bed when I called her Elijah twice, to which seemed to actually get no reaction from her going unnoticed by her as I picked my time well.

The following morning on a simple Sunday morning I got her to put on a pare of my boxers and a simple white vest-top to make breakfast. I slowly made my way cross the hallway and into the kitchen luckily she had left the door open, which enabled me to walk right up behind her and had sex with her in the kitchen. On a number of times I made sure that Lisa was in charge, so that she would hopefully start to see that I would be a little more submissive to her when she was dressed up in guy-style clothes or underwear.

I also took the option in this sexual act not to play with her breasts; again hoping Lisa would see them as nothings that are forced onto her body, but I know that both of these hoped would need step by step training and control to force someone who as been using her feminine style and ways to get in bed with guys. As the afternoon when on, Lisa was on the net seeing what people had said about her new hair colour; I couldn't help but see that this afternoon had gone well.

The next change to her hair came about on the weekend; we were together at my place with the guys watching the game on television; before hand I had quickly nipped out and got some crisps and cans in, so that my sweet Elijah would get settled and open to a bet. I was going to make a bet with her you see; the deal was one of us would have to cut our hair if our teams lose.

I sat back on the sofa the minutes of the game went on the crisps were ate and the cans were drunk; I didn't say anything right away I waited until Lisa was complete settled. She had come in next to me, the guys rolling their eyes as we sat together on the sofa in front of the television; I then leaned in and took my change. "Hey hon what do you say to a little wager, a bet to see whose backing the best team?"

I saw the guys give an high-five. "Just the right thing." called out Darren from the bean-bag.

"Yeah well your team sucks!' said Lisa with a smile. 'I already know whose going to end up on top again so what's the point!"

"Oh look whose sounding confident this afternoon!" chipped in Jason coming in and ruffling her hair.

Which I grinned at. "I bet you wouldn't be so confident if I say maybe we put something like our hair on the line.' She pulled a wired face and touched her now brown locks. 'Yeah like I reckoned my gal hasn't got much faith in her team's skills than me!"

Lisa at first had only started to watch football as it would time with me and my house-mates; Lisa had only picked her team, because of their winning and a guy she liked the look of, which I didn't take much notice of.

But now it had moved on from that Lisa watched each game more carefully as the months went on; and by now she was into football; knowing the rules; which as been rare for a woman in my experience. So I knew she clearly understanding the steaks and with her new found thirst to win my Lisa looked up at the screen and listened a second to what the TV-pundits had to say about the game. She then took my hand and agreed to the deal; as football was to her much more to her now. "Okay if and I mean if your team win's Rob I'll put my hair in a pony-tail and let you snip away my locks right clean off, and when my team win today I'll switch on the shave and take pleasure in giving you a number 2 buzz-cut." there was play and merriment to be heard in her voice.

However as the game quickly drew to a close it was my team that was 2 goals up and taking the win. The final whistle came Jason and Darren laughed and smiled at the face she pulled. Lisa tried to protest, but I wasn't letting up not by a long shot; it had to happen and it was going to happen today. I had already picked up the scissors.

In time I had managed to sit her down in a chair. "Don't worry about your hair;' I sated calmly; a quick kiss on her next. 'after all it will grow back; you shouldn't have been so sure about your team Lisa."

Lisa chose not to reply as she sat there still as she could and held her hands over her eyes; as I put her girly-girl hair in the bobble maybe a little higher than she had actually thought I would. I had quickly force her hands down; she saw my smile as I brought the scissors in close and started the first few cut into the poly-tale to my happiness and her utter horror. Despite her sadness I didn't stop and wouldn't; her dangling long locks were cut clean off; her eyes filled with water as she looked down.

As I had finish I stood back; her hair down on the floor at my feet and looked lovingly into her eyes. "Come now my Lisa, you should take a real good look. You truly do look so so fucking hot; I'm damn horning right now for you and that length...' Damn it I was thinking like a beast; it was so bad that my room-mates were there I'd fuck her were she sat. So I gave her the chance again to lead, I leaned in quick and whispered into her ear. 'Please now Lisa tell me what you want, the control of my erection is yours."

I noticed that she smiled; the masculine inside her liking the way I was talking and what I was offering her. "Yeah maybe your right Rob, maybe you should you know answer to me just a bit!' She turned to the guys and said. 'Maybe you two could go and nip out get us more cans in yeah, let's make a night of things." They didn't see anything wrong with this request as I handed them the cash; as soon as they had gone Lisa then took me by the hand and led me into my bedroom.

With Lisa's hair cut short, I saw a different standing and style in her and my hands just couldn't leave her body. I then to my own delight started to talk to her differently and complimented her on her looks and style, which was now much more male like.

Lisa could tell that I was truly beaming, my whole face alight with the happiness and excitement of all this. I had truly been having fun with all of this, partly from putting her in this situation and partly because I had won the bet, but deep down there was much more going on here and than I knew right now I had to keep this hidden from Lisa for now until I had won the true change.

After a couple of really good long sexual sessions with a short haired Lisa and the fun of exploring her sexuality, I saw that it dawned on her that I wanted her to take control; another fantasy of mine and soon she must have found away forward. Lisa started to talk to me differently and more forceful; I was so pleased to see a slight role reversal between us.

Lisa and I must hold my hands up as been totally brilliant in moving on and on with my change of her; sometime with only the littlest of nudges and encouragement. Yeah I've been so lucky; which as been a godsend for the both of us.

The next time it came for sex Lisa took more of the leadership here and I did nothing to stop her. She could tell straight away that I had thoroughly enjoyed the way our sex life had developed between us, much more variety, better stimulation, proper orgasms and best of all mire open communications about sex between us.

Later that afternoon we came together at the table, we were in her apartment kitchen alone and we shared our sexual interest for the first time; it was something that I had to set up, but it flowed like it with Lisa's idea. Lisa talked about her major interests, fetishes, wants and whatever; she even brought into our conversation the like she had from oral pleasure.

I at first didn't really take any notice in her sexuality at all, but now I do wholeheartedly if I wanted to change her more quickly I would have to make acts that pleased her to follow me.

I however talked about rampant sex, prolonged activities, imaginative sex and a liking of role-pay; that would build up to an orgasm. I could see it now as we spoke; she gained this look in her eyes; there and then I came to realise that now more than ever she had a masculine side; to be fair to her and who she was or should that be who she was leaving behind I have truly force much on her too fast. I had a skill to just bring things out of her to my pleasure. "Oh I'm so going to crave for the finished you Lisa." I wasn't sure that she had exactly knew what I meant, but I knew that she was willing to now freely and more openly toddled on behind me to trying and keep up.

As the weeks went on; Lisa kept her hair trim and shaved; her everyday clothes were those more of a guy. I rubbed hand my over her shaved head yet again I felt that it was time to head out, out on the town. I turned to Lisa. "Your looks have so given me a new idea, I've never told you this before, but I crave for it Lisa."

"Sorry crave for what?" She even at this point didn't know what I had in mind.

I leaned in and took her in my hands. "Please let me dress you hun!?' She looked back at me and just merely nodded her head; and no words never to be spoken I then took her to her room. 'Good now take off your clothes my hun; as I'll be right back."

She did as she was told, Lisa was in some kind of mesmerising trance of movement. I walked to the closet to get some clothes only leaving her for a few minutes as I didn't want her to loose the feeling. I returned with a grin on my face and a pile of clothes in my hand.

Lisa stood as a statue for me to see; she still had her breast and her body was nice, curvy and smooth, but in my aid Lisa and I were the same size and it helped that she had always been a keen runner and cyclist she had a figure; I though. 'If she hand no make-up and layered her up a little with my clothe chooses I could so damn pull this off.' "Come on now Lisa you'll be my guy in no time at all I promise. You truly want to be my handsome guy don't you? My good guy!"

"It seems that we both want this." she stated in answer.

I found myself nodding with a smile on my face; as she looked at me and I saw a shadowy though hidden behind the new him. 'How can someone come up with these thoughts?'

Straight away I shook this off and knew for me I had to continue on; saying to her. "One of these days I promise you that you'll hold hands and be happy in your great new form; never looking back on that girly-girl you once were!' I held up her chin and gazed into her eyes un-mascara eyes. 'Now come on putt these on and hey now how about showing me that smile of yours you know the one I saw on the first night. It can no doubt still suit that of a guy too."

I saw her face lit up with her smile, as I handed her a pair of black boxers. Lisa carefully pulled them up her legs; finished she stood tall waiting for the next part to her full change. It was true her smile with no girly-frills did suit her new guy face.