The Man Inside Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tre34harr
tre34harr
32 Followers

I smiled too and then handed her a pair of black socks, she freely took them in her hand. "This is it; you'll be fucking handsome soon enough!" I whispered as she carefully put them both on and began to straightened up the heel like it was a natural act.

"Your going to look good in a pair of black boots." I said with a wink.

Lisa smiled with a glint in her eye. "I hope so, I'll try." I showed her the perfect pair of boots which I had brought just for him.

I saw that her gazes was still on the boots as I then handed her a pair of black skinny jeans; she stepped into them and one leg at a time pulled them up. Surprisingly they fitted him perfectly. I could see that the fact that they weren't ironed didn't rest well with her, so I quickly stated. "Relaxes guys don't normally iron their jeans hun and I know that you so want to be seem as a guy tonight!"

She nodded and then stepped into the boots that I left in front of her; however she stood just like a girl. I shook my head at this sight. Looking back at me she asked sounded worried. "What's wrong Rob?"

"I know that you're dressing the part, but you clearly need to carry yourself off the part; you know if you truly wanna be see as a guy too!' I placed a hand on her shoulder. 'Now hold your shoulders up and your hands at your sides, come on now one going into her jean pocket and then your legs apart." I showed her just how to stand and she copied me perfectly, she was coming on she was now looking the guy I wanted from her.
"So then what about my walk?"I was so pleased with her question; I nodded and told her to.

I stopped walking and cast my head giving her the floor. "Walk for me then my heart!" And she took her first steps carefully, gradually gaining in confidence and walking with a masculine tone and stride to it.

"I can't believe you're doing this so easily, you're a natural a pure natural,' I said, which made her grin. 'You look so smart and handsome." This made me incredibly horny and I hope it did Lisa.

She then pushed me back up against the wall; I was totally taken of my guard as Lisa kneed before me, she took out my cock and into her un-lipsticked mouth, slowly forcing all of it down to the back of her throat until there was no more left. Then pulling out quickly and starting again. At the same time my hands were running through and over her short brown hair. She pulled my cock out to the front of her mouth, flicking it with her tongue and then just sucking on the glands. She used her now short nails on my balls, cupping then her hands. My legs strained; she looked up at me with her big dark eyes. "Give me that fucking cum my man!" Lisa expressed demandingly and again I did as told.
"You are such an obedient guy aren't you?"

"That I am Rob!' She pulled out, my cock standing hard in front of her. 'What's the matter?"

I saw her shack her head. "If you want this to continue Rob then you better start calling me Elijah!" She said this in a new manly voice; it was somehow as if all the times I had called her Elijah had come to the forefront of her mind and now needed to come clean.

"Sure my Elijah; I have no complaints with that.' I smiled down at her; I knew there and then that on this night she is now the him I wanted her to be and so I ended with a wink. 'Although I'd rather just call you my man."

As she wiped her month and stood before me, Lisa was still topless and her tits hanged in place, it was clear to me that I had to get damn rid of her breasts. "We need to get rid of those my heart before we go any further." she heard me said pointing to your white-pink breasts.

"You're right Rob; I want to be your heart. Strap them things down and tight; get those things out of the blasted way."

I held them down, it was the first time I had touched them in months and I truly didn't feel anything for it. I used some white bandage and tape.

Slowly we wrapped it around her breasts, I pulled the bound tightly one last time some that they were bound down flat as can be. The bound even forming a set of pecks. I said as I handed her an old hair clip that I had taken from her night stand, "You are now my heart, you Elijah are becoming the person of my true dreams." I was getting my masterpiece finished; more and more Lisa had gone faded away to be replaced and reborn into Elijah. The clip hooked the bound in place; Lisa flinched and moved about as she got used to the feeling.

Than wanting this feeling to get stale of her to back down I didn't waste another second, I handed her a black size ex-small t-shirt. "Put on this, it's mine I just hope it'll fit your form." She took it from my hand; pushed her head through and pulled it down over the white bound; I actually noticed that she tried not to mess up her new hair style. The tightly fitting t-shirt as she smoothed out the material hide away the lines of her breasts very fell, my mind racing into the future as it showed a slight defined peck line.

I then threw her a white ironed short sleeve shirt; to had that layer of bulk to her slight feminine stand. She as I requested left the top buttons open. I then handed her a nice silver watch to put on her wrist, a small circular set of silver earrings with a red gem dot in them and to finish off I leaned in and sprayed her with some aftershave that she had once brought me. We both never knew what a good looking guy Lisa had made. 'I so want to take him out like this and show you off, show my control to the world.'

Pretty soon her perfectly shaped face had a smile on it, as she admired the changes that had been made to her mind, body and soul. "Come on now Rob I'm just not too sure about all this!' she berated. 'Am I really the heart... The guy you've wished for!"
"Come off it Elijah you look great, truly you do my heart." I replied, hoping that my confidence was bog enough for the both of us to continue out into the night.
"Yeah that's what I'm worried about." I gave her a few seconds in the bed room alone, so that her new guy-guy look could sink in.

As I reached the doorway I looked back over my shoulder for a brief second to see her sitting at the corner of the king-size bed legs actually apart and her hands placed at her side on the edge like the guy she now was; no longer did she feel comfortable with her legs crossed and her hands on her lap.

I watched as she turned her head so that she could looked at her handsome self in the mirror yet again and there it was the most good looking guy she had ever seen. I could instantly tell that she truly liked the girl-to-guy looking back at her. "Isn't he just great!"

She groaned in a more masculine voice. "Yes Elijah is! Yes I am." And with that I left her, she was truly mesmerised by herself.

I sat in the living room time seemed to click slowly with each and every second, but then the man I had made walked in; I quickly stood up to meet him. I saw her checking me out she bite her lower lip and stated. "You look good too Rob..."

I was similarly dressed; in a pair of black spray-on jeans; a very low cut neck top; showing off my pecks, a gold watch and black lasted boots.

The tightness of the jeans as planned showed of the thickness of my cock and the back fitted the perfect shape of my muscular legs, making them more defined. "Why thanks.' I said with a smile, as the impact of my outfit I had picked out for Elijah hit me. 'Hey you're looking good tonight too my man!"

She blushed and looking down at herself in her new stylish; new tight guy-style jeans and the layered up shirt gave her a better shoulder line. I guest that realness caught us both off guard a little; I hadn't actually realised just how much I had changed her and Lisa hadn't truly understood just how much she had actually changed either.

I did however notice her slim long arms. 'Mmmm... A thin jacket would cover those, should have gone for a longer sleeve shirt!'

"Please no Elijah just pick up one of my jacket's and we'll be off to the town... We've goin' paint it blood red you and I; girls eating out of our hands!"

A back thin leather jacket just seemed to have done the tick; the guy Lisa had now become picking it out for himself; truly finished the look just right and hey I couldn't have picked a better jacket for her myself. And now here we both were dressed up as two good looking guys just about to go out on the town, not as a guy and his sexy girlfriend, but in truth as a guy with his buff handsome friend. I could she that Lisa had a moment of fear take hold of her yet again, Elijah looked at me suddenly feeling very vulnerable and frightened. In a choking voice she asked, "Rob look do you really feel that I look all right?"

My eyes looked the guy figure that now stood before me; it hadn't helped that Elijah hand's down was the better looking guy, if I do say so myself, but before she could really get too scared I was there right next to her and had taken her by the arm, covering her mouth with mine; then whispered sexually in my ear. "I can tell you this you are great, the man I saw shining through the moment I first saw you. You are definitely Elijah now more than ever, just try to relax and hey hun don't worry you have lift the girl you hide in long behind you.' Then I walked past her and headed to the front door; I saw as I stood in the door way her smile then taking one hesitant step forward. 'Now enjoy your experience more and let's see if we cannot fool all the damn world just how fucking good you look."

This had worked ultimately well, Elijah had smiled back at me and walked out the door. I pulled the door open, Elijah could see the taxi down at the bottom of the stairs. In her in her new guy-style and me looking just as she; without stopping we took our leave, two guys ready side-by-side for anything. I had finally done it I had been able to get her this far. "Come on then Rob; lets go and get the fuck out of here!" he guy stated.

-3-

Elijah walking with me to the taxi and stepped inside like a pro; there was no more protest, as she was being the guy she had become and had truly begun to want too.

We both sat down in the back of the taxi cab and I told him where to take us It may have been dark and there was only a little light, but he didn't even blink twice at us. To the driver we were just like the average guy you would see about to go out on the town and then he quickly drove off without a second glance.

We drove to a little fun pub I had never been to before, but I had done an internet search; a girl-to-guy had talked about it being a bar she had gone to a few times; it being busy enough and safe enough to go to. It came off okay in her article and I guess that it was a place where I thought we could be ourselves and maybe somewhere that we should get to know.

As the taxi pulled up I noticed that it wasn't that busy in the line to the door. Elijah actually stepped out of the taxi first as I handed over the fair to the drive; him stating. "You two guys have a good night yeah..." We walked up side by side, maybe the drive over had given him that little extra confidence.

As we moved to the front of the line and then walked past the door security and walked to the main doors; I touched Elijah's arm briefly and whispered. "From now on you'll do everything expected of a guy; is that clear. You're my guy now, Elijah Sigea."

I saw him node in agreement and quietly whisper back. "Yeah Elijah Sigea." and with that Elijah stepped in and actually opened the door for me.

I leaned in maybe a little too close and in a shushed tone stated for only him to hear. "Oh how I crave to fuck you right here right now... Just how you look like a guy turns me wild... Let's see how you would cope without your tits and rightfully full of testosterone."

However Elijah had no time to answer or even question my comments as two girls quickly brushed by making eyes at us both. A occurrence that stiffened my cock as my first steps for him had clearly worked; people were believing him as Elijah. He without second guessing pulled open the door and let them walk in first; my man checking out their asses. I leaned in and cupped her ass in those jeans and whispered in a purr. "Don't you go threating with my aid we'll soon have those girls sucking on my cock and licking out your pussy."

At hearing this I felt her move leaning back into my hand, it made my cock twinged at the knowledge of my power over Elijah. Oh yes I have changed her girly-girl's will to actually want this too. And, I was in seventh heaven. All my kinkiest dreams had finally cuming true.

tre34harr
tre34harr
32 Followers