All Comments on 'The Man Next Door Ch. 01'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too bad ..

I don't mean this comment to be a moral judgement along the lines of the usual "loving wives" trolls who'll no doubt be laying out their vindictive comments sooner or later.

There is no back story (or, too little back story) to what makes Ashley tick. As things now stand, she's being set up as the villain in the story, a rather juvenile person thinking with her sex organs. I don't know if it is intentional on your part or not.

I don't know if you plan on explaining her behavior in a different way later on. Or, at least, explain her thinking (if any) or describe her emotional/psychological/moral dilemma (pick one or more). Your stories usually delve into the female psyche, so I'm hoping for that.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 10 years ago
I'm really surprised at the low score...

I always enjoy your stories. Their well written and deal with human emotions well. Your husbands do have a tendancy to be a little on the "not caring" side until it's too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

Great story and well told. Thanks for writing and sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymoous- too bad

What a piece of shit you are condemning other comments before they are even posted. Says volumes about the kind of person you are. The kind of scum that's seen on this site on practically every story.

Author I won't pass judgment yet on this story until its conclusion. So far the main character has proven she is a cheating bitch. Let's see if her husband still adores her when he finds out what kind of wife he has. No complaints about your writing style. You write well. Having not read any of your other stories,I have no idea how you will portray the husband, let's hope it doesn't turn into a cuckold trash tale.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Loved it!

Great work! I think you got the back story just right. Enough to let us know the married couple were very happy together but are getting worn down by life and commitments then the "wild one" moves in next door. Whether its the daughter home from college or in this case the bit of rough with a motorbike. It's temptation and it's trouble. As I said loved it! 5*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Nothing worse then an a cunty accountant with an itch of heart, soul and groin !

Location, location, location is an old saw even more vintage, then the cliche that I will enjoy this author's snapshots for multiple literary reasons. The narrator isn't balancing her books very well outside the office. It's the epitome of short-term thinking to conduct an affair with third party literally right next door.

When one leaves a neurotic pet isolated for too long a period of time. The home is gonna get chewed & torn up. Who's to blame ? Is it the free-thinking, amoral new knight next door, mounted on steed of Milwaukee iron ?

Should shame go to the hubby who doesn't recognize in full, the marital ennui and hubris rapidly accruing ? Finally the accountant who chooses to fret, stray and fuck over eat, pray and love. I just don't know.

Survey sayyyys .... I will definitely look for future installment when odor of imported spooey imparted to wife's panties inevitably wafts over Will's consciousness. Full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Doesn't the First Line Say it all

"God I loved my husband". Past tense? Used to love? No longer love?Justification to cheat? Sounds like one dead marriage to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So she gets the bad boy and gets to be the bad girl.

In the end, what will she sacrifice? Her happiness? Not likely, happiness is subjective. Her future? Of course not, she's an accountant and has her own career, so her future is here. Love? Nope, she's young and attractive and if things don't work out with the biker, then there are plenty of fish in the sea.

What this cost her, what she spent on this dalliance is the one thing no one can manufacture: Her Integrity. No matter what she does or how successful she becomes, she will always have cheated in the one person she pledged not to betray.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
great start

I don't think GirlintheMoon wants WeTheReaders to enjoy her story! I think she wants to fuck over our sensibilities!

4* (only because my finger slipped. Wish the stars weren't so touchy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Image

She loved the image of her husband ...not him. Jackson speaks to her core. She knows she is not wife material but can't accept what she is yet.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
5 stars

This is how an affair starts, and how the marriage ends. She was never fulfilled in her life and in her sexual life. Hope to see a final chapter or ending. I also in my personal opinion, this could be in both directions, his working late? perhaps she was so distracted did not realize either. I am just saying in my opinion there is two sides to the coin. maybe both were cheating after all. Only chapter 2 can finish this.

great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
he is just a teacher

it ended right there. And wife said as much when she realized how hurtful and destructive her words are.

Everything else is bullshit.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
SUPPOSE the wife gets a brain and stops fucking the biker. ?

Writing is fabulous but the motivations rather ordinary. Working extra hours justifies cheating?... Not THAT tired old dumb excuse again.

Lets suppose this nasty repulsive cunt only fucks this other guy this one time. Is the marriage even worth saving?

No of course not.THINK about what she as done and is doing to WILL & the marriage.

The PROFESSIONAL disrespect....

The lying about meeting him

lying about where she was

the lying about sleeping and the headache

IF will thinks about not just the fucking but what her words and Actions MEAN.... Then this marriage is DEAD

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
From a revenge story fan's POV

The wife is the breadwinner so after the divorce the husband will get alimoney from her. How many years will take the alimoney in the most USA state, if the ex husband does not get married? Forever, 5 years long, etc? I read a comment that first Pennsylvania has recently abolished the alimoney from the family law alone in the USA...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another whore

all wives like this should get nothing at all period they get things like alimony and child support because they have the pussy that is it.

Maximo DanoMaximo Danoover 10 years ago
nice work!

One of the things I enjoyed most was the build up. You have definitely nailed "written foreplay". I'd ignore any comments concerning the characters and focus on the ones that mention skill & imagination. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for your next work.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
May it be?

@Anon I read story where the husband was retired soldier and his retirment benefit was low. The ex wife's salary was higher and the Author wrote the husband got alimoney from his ex husband. THERE IS GENDER EQUITY!!!!!!!

BTW GIM's style is excelent and I gave 5*****

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I am sorry

I am sorry It is rightly: The ex wife's salary was higher and the Author wrote the husband got alimoney from his ex wife. THERE IS GENDER EQUITY!!!!!!!

adgeonadgeonover 10 years ago
Whew, that was great!

The marriage is over as far as I'm concerned but I'm here for the illicit sex, so please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wooo

any dumber please it does not reach the level of jackass

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Writing

The writer is showing us the prefect storm of when a predator(Jackson) sees a damaged woman. Her husband is her doomed attempt to escape the empty life she will have because she is not able to feel love. Jackson allows her to feel...something! And she really wants to feel...something!

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
Great tension

I am glued to the page. Can't wait for part 2

reasonablemanreasonablemanover 10 years ago
Same old formula

GIM describes the perfect husband. Nice guy, handsome, intelligent and caring. The love of Ashley's life who is working his ass off to provide for her. Ashley demeans him and when he gets mad she immediately flirts with the bad boy next door. We learn more about her time with the bad boy than the time with her husband. Ashley lies to her husband and cheats on her husband at the first opportunity. She is warned by her co-worker and husband but jumps into the affair at the first opportunity. She only cares about herself. This is GIM's stock in trade. She writes about sociopathic women who treat their husbands in the cruelest ways. If she is unhappy, she needs to talk about it with her husband and try to do something with him not with her co-worker or her next-door neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I hope she gets AIDS and dies before she gives it to her husband

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 10 years ago
Yep

She is a cheating cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another lame cuckold story

You can tell how this will end. Not much imagination needed here, she will get caught and in the end he will take her back but she will never really give up the neighbor. A weak predictable story with shallow characters. I can't even rate the writing because of the weak plot, it ruins the whole thing for me. I gave it a one, wish I could have given it a lower score. Lonewolf2013

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good writing

Your writing is way above the average dreck posted here. You've got real talent and I hope you write more. Lovable characters? Not so much. Believable? Yes. When it comes to hard cocks and wet pussies, sometimes in real life logic leaves the stage. You've captured that essence of eros here very well. Repercussions the next day? No doubt. But you have describing hot fucking, and very well.

Fighting41Fighting41about 10 years ago
Just Another

Cheating Wife who tries to justify her decision to abuse her husbands trust

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Sure husband is a nice guy, but it's not always a complement!

His wife is not so into nice guys. Husband is working longer hours to earn more money so as to have what to him is a better life. She's doesn't want the money, she wants a man who will fuck and make love to her. That's her idea of a better life. And all of those apologies, they are a woman not in harmony with her life.

So we have a couple with grossly mismatched sex drives, unable to discuss their needs with each other, and heading for divorce. It's not that she is immoral or that he is a 'nice guy.' They are wrong for each other.

That's my take, anyway. I will read on.

Chilley

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 10 years ago
Loved It

You're a great writer, too. You must write professionally

jlesliejleslieabout 10 years ago
Pain

The lost second lover idea is real for me. Perhaps my experience has been more difficult, but the pain never goes away. It diminishes or sort of mitigates, but the idea that she is in love with someone else when promised and committed to me makes the pain everlasting. Especially as the lover is still out there, letting her know he's okay, etc. Lost trust is abiding. I do not see any poignancy in this affair; I do not feel sorry for the affair. I see diminished love that will never reach purity again.

ttom76ttom76about 10 years ago
First, this was an excellent piece

You are among the few who write a believable reluctant seduction. By that I mean you explain each necessary emotional slip, step by step, so that I believe it is happening.

Even the question by her at the end, "How did this happen? One moment I was a devoted wife, the next I was fucking the scruffy biker from next door." Rings true.

That's what you led us to believe she would think.

But, you gave us an insight into her. She was used to being 'bad'. Only since her marriage was she 'good'. She acted on her bad thoughts and didn't try to protect herself. She set herself up for a fall and did so.

You only made one 'mistake'. You put it in the 'loving wifes' section. Many who read these stories automatically give a zero to any woman cheating.

Great job,

ttom

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
Life is not black and white

That is what I love about this story! A good girl turns bad but she is thinking about what she has messed up!

Fidelity is a choice we need to make daily if we love our spouse. I'm tempted daily with opportunities to destroy my marriage daily. Most of those opportunities are with people more attractive to me than my wife is now. But we vowed to each other to stay true. I'm sure my wife has opportunities to stray with guys that are more attractive than myself!

The key is to choose to love your spouse more than you love yourself! I'm not a perfect husband and could trip up and fall tomorrow, however I choose to stay on the road of fidelity!

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 9 years ago
Headed for Divorce

I am usually a fan of reconciliations, but I will be disappointed if it happens here. She fell far too easily and only has minimal regret, not enough to even get up and go home instead of snuggling with him.

She went on a date with Jackson and admitted others knew her in the bar. When faced with comments that they should get a room because they were eye fucking each other, she should have asked him to take her home. She did not, so everyone who knew her also knew that she did not care about the impact to her husband.

She obviously has little respect for her husband, including respect for his honorable profession. Hopefully, her husband will cut her loose so she can continue to enjoy her bad boys without regret (she will regardless) and he can find someone who really loves and respects him.

Good writing for this chapter. Thanks.

tatlockstatlocksover 8 years ago
Involving and hot......

This is a good story, a raw, intense story about sex, attraction and lust. Well written and believable. Its also about needs and a certain kind of frailty too, human needs, human frailty.

Obviously I liked it. 5 stars for sure.

By the way this category is about wives who have sex with other men. The outrage and indignation of some comments is farcical, what kind of story do these people expect ?

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Divorce!

- No matter what happens in subsequent chapters,Will needs to divorce this weak,disloyal cheating slut of a wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blegh!

This author loves to write weak-willed cheating cunts. I guess it takes one to know one. Also the sad, weak-willed loving husbands who reconcile with them. Just like StangStar's cheating cunts, they profess to love their husbands. But at least Stang's husbands are smart enough to divorce them, move on, and find real love.

I don't care how well a story is written. A perfume-covered turd is still a turd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"divorce them, move on, and find real love"

The absolute proof that neckbearded virgin closet cucks have never left mommy's basement - real life is more complicated than SS06's closet-cuck bait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Even thou I'm an annoy, you should delete those sickos who can even give a decent contrary point of view

Hey you sick annoy disappear. This is a 5 .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ridiculous... and lazy writing

You have the wife cheating in her mind 10 SECONDS into meeting the new neighbor. No build-up, no concept that GirlinTheMoon understands basic human nature. This is just utterly ridiculous. A woman behaving this way wouldn't even pass a basic mental stability test... you can't present a solid loving marriage, and then present a disgusting, evil, selfish wife in the same fucking paragraph. It just doesn't work. I've lost ALL interest in the story, and in real life the wife and neighbor would likely end-up dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My wife fucked the man next door too

The only difference was, it was her ex boyfriend who had also popped her cherry in high school. We were renting a nice 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath with an option to buy. Tom flat out bought the place next door.

It wasn't for about a month before someone asked me how I was doing with my wife's old boyfriend living next door. Until then, I had no idea. I had seen him outside, but he didn't do anything but wave and seemed friendly enough. When I asked my wife, she just shrugged and said it was no big deal. No big deal? Supposedly Tom was the guy who popped her cherry, cheated on her, begged to come back, then cheated on her again. Before me, she swore he was her only lover. She had made mention a few times, she thought he was her one true love and he thought she was his fucktoy.

I came home from work early one afternoon after calling to tell Jodie we were broke down and the boss was going to pick up parts. It would be a long evening to fix the shovel I was running. He came back earlier than expected with the bad news we'd be off the rest of the week. The parts were back ordered.

Not seeing Jodie anywhere I headed upstairs to shower and change from my muddy work clothes. From our bedroom we could see into Tom's back yard but as yet, I hadn't seen him outside. Movement caught my eye and there he was. Laid back on an outdoor recliner and my wife was straddling him. It didn't take a genius to see why she was moving up and down. They were both naked and she was fucking HIM. Our camera equipment is kept in the bedroom closet and tamping down my rage and sorrow, I began snapping photos with out telephoto lenses. No wonder she riding him, compared to my 7" cock, he was a fucking horse.

After I finished taking my pictures I took a quick shower and dressed. Heading downstairs, I locked all the doors and windows after bringing in the hidden key. At the computer I downloaded the pictures and then ran off six of them 8 1/2" x 11 1/2". Both our doors have windows and I taped a picture to the inside of each, along with each window so she could see once she came home. The all had the same thing written on them. YOU DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE. Then I went to work on the inside while I waited for her.

My first indications Jodie had come home was a long drawn out scream. Followed by a pounding on the door, which I didn't answer. At each window and the backdoor, the scream was the same. There was about 20' from the wall of our house to the fence, then another 40' or so from the fence to Tom's house. She was standing in the backyard between our house and the fence screaming when I began tossing her clothes out our bedroom window. Tom was standing with her when the first armload hit her and they both jumped back. I followed that with armload after armload while Jodie stood and cried. Seeing a chance, I tossed her laptop out the window too, aiming for Tom, but he saw it in time. Instead of catching it, he jumped back and it rebounded from the ground in about three parts.

To fast forward, I leaned out the window and told Jodie she no longer lived with me, she was Tom's problem. I planned to have words with him but wanted it to be when no one else was there. After everything went out the window into a growing pile, including our wedding picture from the living room, I closed the window and proceeded to get ripping drunk. Yeah, a cliché, but what else could I do?

Having the rest of the week off, I called a lawyer the following morning and found since we both made about the same amount of money and had been married less than 5 years, there would be no alimony. She had went off the pill about month earlier and we had planned to have kids, but thankfully, she hadn't become pregnant. I supposed she spent the night at Tom's, she didn't have wheels, it was locked in our garage. Searching the house for anything I could find that was ours or hers, I loaded into the car. Backing it out, I drove it into Tom's front yard, into the grass and almost to his front door and left it. I was just leaving his yard and into mine when I heard her scream my name and damn near didn't get the door locked before she hit it. I didn't answer or open it and I reckon she finally became tired of looking at the photo still on the window because she left.

I was upstairs when her screams made me smile. It was about an hour after I drove her car home when she must have either accessed out computer on her phone or someone called her. I had downloaded and forwarded all the pictures I took to everyone in our address book. Her folks, siblings, extended family, my family, her friends, my friends and our friends. She was shrieking when she started banging on my door. I finally broke down and acknowledged her by pulling the curtain back and holding up my right hand with my middle finger extended. Maybe it was at that point when she realized it was over and just stood and cried for a minutes before leaving. I noticed she stayed at Tom's, fucking him silly I suppose, instead of going somewhere else.

A school mate of mine is the local city cop. When the papers were going to be served, he asked to be the one to do it. On that day, after work, he was at my house waiting for her to come home to Tom's house from work. We waited until she was outside in the backyard with Tom before he served her. I was standing there at the bedroom window when he came behind Tom's house and handed her the papers. When he explained what they were, I was watching when she burst into tears. Tom happened to glance up and saw me watching and he saw me draw my thumb across my throat.

It got ugly after that. Jodie swore she would fight it until we were both broke. My lawyer told me it was going to start costing big money so I asked if we could put it on hold, and he did. Jodie seemed to think that meant we were going to be getting back together, but I avoided her. Both at the front door and her calls. It was time to carry on with my life, alone.

The following weekend I had a big yard sale. Pretty much everything we owned. Only my personal effects weren't outside. I had advertised it far and wide and when I opened Saturday morning, the place was soon packed. Pretty soon Jodie showed up with Tom and began to scream at people to leave, nothing was for sale. I overrode her and told everyone because of my wife, everything was half price. People were handing me cash and backing their pickup's up and loading up our furniture, everything we had bought together. Jodie just stood and cried until Tom took her home.

By Sunday evening I had sold almost everything Jodie and I had purchased together. Even things that had been given as wedding presents were gone. Her nicest china, probably costing a couple thousand dollars, had been sold for $50 and she was standing there to watch the sale. We hadn't used it yet and was a gift from her parents. I think she was not only shocked but began to understand what she had done when the people gave me the money and Jodie saw I was crying. As yet, Tom and I had yet to have any words.

Monday a van pulled in with my new purchases. A new bed, couch, kitchen table, etc. It was all mine. I know Jodie knew, she watched as they unloaded it. I ignored them both and got on with my life. We saw one another but I ignored her. If she looked like she might want to talk, I went the other way. To me, she was a stranger to be ignored, someone I didn't know nor cared to know. She was worse than an enemy, she had been my life and it turned out she wasn't, it was just a façade.

I almost fucked up. One night I woke up needing to pee and happened to glance out the window. Jodie was fucking Tom exactly as I saw them before. I wasn't angry or hurt, I saw a childish opportunity. Sliding the window open, I stuck the barrel of my paint ball gun out and missed her. Well, not truly a miss, I aimed for the middle of her back, but hit her on the right asscheek. She screamed and fell off but when they looked up, I was in a darkened room. Tom was looking at her ass, as was I with my binoculars and she had a huge welt surrounded by red dye!

They swore out a complaint, my buddy stopped by and I had him go through the house and check for a paintball gun. He didn't find one and after a few hundred dollars of court fees I was off scott free, with a warning not to do that again. No, I sure wouldn't. I had her served again, but like before, she contacted my attorney and said she planned to fight it. WTF? We shelved it and life went on as before.

At that point, about 6 months into our separation, I had a job offer. One I simply couldn't refuse. Unfortunately, it took me from North Carolina to Idaho. My pay was almost doubled and who can say no to $55 per hour, plus overtime pay? Not me. I left my family and friends, everything I had known for the first 27 years of my life and moved. Of course, my wife didn't know anything about it and I asked anyone who knew, not to tell her where I went. My goal was for her to find out when a new family moved in next door.

I've been here for 22 months. In that time, I've saved almost $100k, mostly in cash hidden in my cabin. I paid cash for a 7 acre piece out of town about 20 miles, build a small 600 sq ft cabin, run it on solar and wind, and almost have it paid for. My overtime goes 100% toward paying it off. I figure 3 more months and I'm living the good life.

Women? I have one who I am in the pits of despair in love with. So much so, it hurts. Yes, we're together and yes, she lives with me. And yes, she knows all my baggage and I hers. You see, she is the boss's daughter and straight out of community college, having went through it while still living at home. She wasn't a virgin, but damned close. We plan to marry someday, but only when I'm divorced. Bud, her dad, made sure we both knew when she moved in, we were as good as married and it had better stay that way. Both of us in a little cabin? We love it!

And of course, Jodie. Reports from home told me a lot of things. One, she was distraught that I had moved away. Why, I'm not sure. She constantly tells anyone who will listen, we were close to having worked it out and restarted out marriage. Two, yes, Tom cheated on her again. And gave her a social disease. Thankfully, it didn't hurt the baby. Baby? Yes, she came down pregnant and told everyone it was mine. Unfortunately, she and Tom had split, she was looking for me right up until the baby was born. There was no doubt who the father was. You see, I'm Irish and English.

Tom is black.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Not Particularly Liking This So Far

“God, I loved my husband” – Past tense, not a good sign!

"Do you think that's okay?" – Fantasizing about Jackson is okay, we all have our fantasies, as long as you don’t ACT on the fantasy!

“Will wouldn't like this, but it would be rude to say no, right?” – No, it’s not rude to POLITELY decline an invitation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a CUNT!

no balls sissy husband. You could tell from the beginning. "She was always exhausted" BUT NOT FOR THE OTHER GUY = hateful CUNT. no loving wife here and no one to root for. pathetic story!

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago

delivers pain exquisite. sexy dread.

fifteen16fifteen16about 8 years ago
Well

Well written story about two peole I would not want to know.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

I was just reviewing comments, saw my old ones, and I still agree, but I would add:

“Sex dwindled from daily to weekly, and eventually to monthly.” – I’m sorry, I don’t care HOW tired he is no healthy man is going to WILLINGLY go from daily to weekly, let alone monthly! If they’re not doing it AT LEAST 2 or 3 times a week it’s because SHE doesn’t want to!

“I couldn't persuade him to fuck me all the time.” – Again, I just don’t buy that! No normal man needs to be “persuaded” to fuck his wife! Just meet him at the door naked!

writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
Very good!

It seems your other readers want happy fantasy all the time, whereas your story read of a reality many people sadly endure. I thought it totally believable... Though it feels like I already know what part two will reveal. I hope you leave it here as train wrecks are never fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waste of time.

What kind of conscienceless scum torches a marriage for a piece of ass ?

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Extremely emotional

You've captured the essence of cheating. How lack of attention and division of marriage can lead to an emptiness that is filled by someone else. This is where you wonder if she can pull her self back from the brink. I found myself hoping she wouldn't take the plunge. What she doesn't know is that her marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Writing

And you can spell...that is a great thing!! But Ashley turns out to be just another whore who hasn't grown up and doesn't even know that what she has done with the neighbour isn't going to add up to the sum she wants!! Accountant joke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Will already knows that he married a slut....

He pretty much gave her a warning that he knew, before he left, and now he's just waiting for the shoe to drop so he'll have the evidence. Another dumb cunt who's about to destroy everything the two of them had and then blame everyone and everything but herself. I married two of the lying, cheating sluts and they both begged me to forgive them and take them back.

Very well written but I've read enough because I've already lived the tragedy that's coming down and don't need the scars torn open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ANONYMOUS 4-1-16

Thank you for your interesting story. It's so wild, I wonder if it is real or contrived. Either way, it sure held my attention. (Truth is stranger than fiction?)

Every good Loving Wives story needs the confrontation -- I would have liked to hear her side. Or find out what would happen if you gave her another go (since she seems so stuck on you).

You're a good writer and storyteller.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. Did you ever get back at lover-boy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much

of the Martian Slut Ray. Slickly written, but actually not very good.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another top author with a story about a cheating whore with no remorse.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
THIS BETTER GET BETTER!

HATE CHEATING SLUTS. HOPE THIS GETS BETTER AND SHE'S BURNED ALIVE TIED TO A STAKE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
As expected

Closet cuck 26thNC in the comments again

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

My anonymous bitch letting me know I own him yet again. I’m going to have to send the little bitch a collar and leash next.

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 1 year ago

Damn, you can write, 5*, even though I didn't like the story. A bit to close to home for me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

been there. hurts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGirlintheMoon@GirlintheMoon
I write filthy stories and drink too much coffee. *** Come find me on twitter: girlinthemoon7 ***

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES