The Mandy Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, so you've still got panties on," he said with a grin, "Lovely. Gives me something to take off."

He released me and then hugged and kissed Gloria, checking for panties and finding them without comment. He then took my hand and led me to his reclining chair, lowering the back and raising the footrest. He then opened his trousers.

"Take my cock out," he told me.

I reached in and found his cock was huge and hard. I pulled it and his balls through the opening, watching as it stood out proud and straight. He reached under my skirt with both hands and ripped the side strings of my panties then pulled them from between my legs, leaving my shaved pussy open and available. He knelt down and spent a couple of minutes caressing me, rubbing his fingers through my dripping trench, then he sat on the chair, lay back and positioned me over his cock, my thighs resting on the chair arms. I could feel the tip of his cock just touching me and was surprised when he reached under the chair and did something. I heard a motor whirr and the arms began lowering, causing my pussy to sink onto his cock. He lowered the arms until they dropped away beneath my thighs, all my weight pressing down on my pussy.

He then brought his hand back up and used both hands to reposition me and begin moving me back and forth on his cock, causing my clit especially to rub against his hairy pubic bone. Waves of passion and sensation coursed through me. He used one hand to lift my tiny bra to expose my breasts and began kissing and nibbling on my nipples as he continued to fuck my pussy.

Gloria had watched this process so far and now she came over to us and helped to move me back and forth, actually pressing down on me to increase the pressure on my clit. Oooohhhh, it felt so wonderful. I felt myself rapidly approaching my orgasm and was aware that I was panting. So, close, nearly there, then:

"AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!" I screamed, unable to stop myself.

I collapsed forwards onto Stan's chest and was vaguely aware of him moving beneath me then tensing as he came and spurted his seed into my hot pussy. I also vaguely heard the door open, the sound alerting my senses. I hid my face in Stan's neck.

"Is everything alright?" asked a woman's voice.

"Hi Megan," replied Gloria, "Yes, everything's fine. Stan and Mandy are just fucking. Sorry about the noise. Stay for a few minutes and I'll introduce you to Mandy, our new partner."

Megan walked over and I felt her hand caress my hair.

"Pleased to meet you, Mandy," she said.

I twisted my head and looked sideways at her. Then I sat up, thinking that I was probably reasonably well covered, well, as well covered as this clothing would allow.

"Pleased to meet you too, Megan," I replied, holding out my hand in what I immediately realized must have been an extremely incongruous move. However, I told myself, it was the first time that my lover's PA had walked in on us making love and it flashed through my head that she had probably walked in on other love-making activities in this office; maybe she'd even taken part in some. Megan took hold of my hand at the same time as my giggles boiled over and we shook hands formally, then she gave me a hug.

Slowly I eased off Stan's cock and allowed my skirt to fall the few inches back into place. Stan unhurriedly sat up, rearranged his trousers and cock, then stood up. I was feeling quite embarrassed having Megan catch us at it like that and felt my face blushing furiously. Megan reassured me.

"It's Ok, Mandy, it's not the first time I've walked in on Stan's sexual activities and I've actually been in your position a couple of times also when Gloria's caught us at it. Maybe we need an alarm to let us know when the elevator's coming to this floor directly."

"So Megan, I was going to bring Mandy out to see you. We need to take her measurements and make a custom fitting set of lingerie and other clothing for her. Last evening I saw her dressed in one of Gloria's corsets and she looked great so we can organize a few of those also."

He stopped and looked at me, and looked at my waist, then approached me and placed his hands around my waist, pressing inwards quite hard. He could almost, but not quite, touch fingertip to fingertip of his hands while his thumbs were touching. He released me then continued with Megan.

"Let's make a set of waist trainer corsets at a reduction of 15% of normal waist, another at around 25% reduction and a third at 40% reduction. Her waist's about 28 so that will give waists of about 24, 21 and 17 inches. Maybe you could include a 15 inch one as well to give her something to aim for."

As Stan was talking and Megan was writing it all down I was listening and beginning to understand what I was letting myself in for. I knew that the corset I'd worn last evening wasn't all that tight and I seemed to remember Gloria telling me it was a 24 inch, but I'm not sure that she had it fully closed. So 15 would surely be excruciatingly painful. However, I knew I wasn't a prisoner and could leave when and if I wanted, but something inside was challenging me. Instead of wondering whether I could squeeze my waist to 15 inches, I found I was more interested in how long it would take to achieve that goal. I also realized it would be a gradual adjustment as my waist training progressed. I tuned back into the instructions Stan was giving Megan.

"As well as all the usual sets of lingerie, she'll also need a pair of panties to go home in," he picked up the pair he'd ripped off me earlier and dropped them into his garbage can. "No, on second thoughts, she can stay pantyless for her homeward trip."

"That's fine," replied Megan, "Mandy, would you like to come with me please."

I followed Megan to the door, turning to wave goodbye to Stan, who had his arm around Gloria and was leading her to the couch. They both waved back to me. I guess they were allowed some fun, after all they were husband and wife.

Megan and I took the elevator down to the first floor where the doors opened into a large warehouse area. There were rows and rows of shelves all containing a variety of multi-colored items of clothing. Each shelf and pile was numbered with what I assumed were catalogue numbers; all very orderly. We walked between the rows to the end where there was a large open area with several women packaging items of lingerie into boxes, presumably for dispatch. Megan took me to a work station and produced a tape measure, then told me to strip to my bra. I looked nervously towards the women, who appeared to be ignoring us, then did as she asked. Megan measured me in detail, recording all measurements on a form.

"This allows us to customize things for you," she said, "There's nothing worse than ill-fitting lingerie. It makes everything else look wrinkled and besides, it's uncomfortable and not at all sexy."

After a few minutes she was finished and I noticed that two of the women were watching us.

"Lou and Toni, this is Mandy. Come and meet her, girls."

Lou and Toni greeted me with hugs, their hands feeling warm against my naked skin. The third woman also came over and was introduced to me as Bev. I noticed that they were all wearing very brief and revealing underclothing under light work coats which were unbuttoned down the front. They made no attempt to cover themselves up but appeared quite happy openly flaunting their nearly naked bodies.

"Mandy is Stan's latest acquisition and she's being fitted out for several complete sets of lingerie as well as waist training and tight lacing corsets. So we'll probably see quite a bit of her, no pun intended."

The five of us chatted a little then they went back to their work while Megan handed me a catalogue and pen and told me to sit down and mark what I would like and in what colors. I had never seen such a comprehensive selection of beautiful undergarments. They almost looked too good to be hidden by outer clothing, but I then rationalized that when I wore these around home for Stan they wouldn't be hidden; taken off more likely. After ten minutes or so Megan made a list of the catalogue numbers and colors I had chosen so far and went to select them from the shelves. By the time she returned I'd been right through the catalogue and handed it back to her. She handed me the items she'd already collected and suggested I could dress again if I wished. She then busied herself selecting the remainder while I pulled on a white G string that she had given me to replace my missing panties and dressed again in my sheer top and short skirt. I then reconsidered, hearing in my mind Stan's comment about remaining pantyless. I removed the panties and placed them back in the pile.

Once Megan returned, she bundled all the clothing up and placed it in a box.

"Take this with you. The corsets will be custom made for you and will require a fitting tomorrow for the 24 inch one. We won't make up the others until after your waist is used to that one because it's quite likely that your body will have changed shape. So, I'll take you back to Stan's office and then you and Gloria can continue your shopping."

We entered Stan's office and found Stan sitting on the couch with Gloria on his knee. Both looked quite dishevelled and neither made any attempt to stand to meet us. I placed the box by the elevator door.

"All done," said Megan, "I've told Mandy she'll need to return tomorrow for a fitting for the 24 inch corset and that others will be made when needed."

"Thank you," replied Stan, then looked at me. "Raise your skirt, sweetheart."

I did, showing Stan my naked pussy. Stan smiled broadly.

"Very nice, good girl. Thank you, Megan, you did well. One final thing, could you please fetch a key card for Mandy so she can come here without Gloria if necessary."

Megan left and returned a few minutes later and handed me a card, for which I thanked her. She then returned to her office, closing the door behind her. Stan and Gloria stood and Stan came to me and hugged me, then kissed me full on the lips, his hands cupping my bare ass cheeks.

"All good?" he asked.

"All good, thank you darling. I don't know when I've felt so pampered. Thank you so, so much for all this wonderful new lingerie. I hope you'll enjoy me wearing it as much as I'll enjoy wearing it."

"I'm sure I will, sweetie. I think Gloria has some more shopping in mind before she takes you home." He bent closer and whispered in my ear. "Have a fun afternoon; she's really hot for you at present."

I grinned and glanced at her still straightening her clothes. "We will," I whispered back.

In the carpark we placed the box in the car then walked out onto the street. It felt strange walking amongst people who had no idea what I'd just been doing, who only gave me a cursory glance, except for a few younger men who eyed me lasciviously, and wondered what they would think if they knew what I'd done so far today and knew my pussy was bare beneath my short filmy skirt. Gloria led me to a fashion shop full of wonderful clothing and she began selecting items for me to try on. She was apparently well-known to the saleswoman, who also suggested some items I might like. Without exception the clothing selected reeked of sex; some were short, some almost transparent, some had cut-outs in strategic places. Gloria had impeccable tastes in clothing and none of what I tried on looked slutty, all made me look sophisticatedly sexy. Gloria purchased several items ranging from a formal gown with splits to the waist to casual clothing for beach wear and even a new bikini swimsuit that was even briefer than my present one. The saleswoman packaged it all into a box and we returned to the car.

"Lunch time, I think," said Gloria as she started the car. "I know just the place to go too. Feel like an adventure?"

"Another one? Yes, sure, why not? What's this one?"

"That's a surprise. Suffice to say, it'll be fun."

We drove out of the city into a high class suburb where Gloria turned the car into a wide driveway leading to an elegant unmarked house.

"This place is very exclusive and is known only online and by word of mouth, hence the lack of identification. It is a superb café with a few interesting extras thrown in. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Gloria pulled the car into a vacant parking space and we walked to the imposing entrance where Gloria rang a discrete doorbell. A uniformed gentleman opened the door and greeted Gloria by name and with evident pleasure. Gloria introduced him to me as Ronald. After the normal pleasantries, he escorted us into a small room with a table set for two and some comfortable looking couches against the walls. When we were seated he produced two menus and a drinks list and left.

The place reeked of sophistication and also had an air of conspiracy about it. I'm not quite sure why I thought that, it was just a feeling I had. I looked around for a short time, then picked up the menu to select my lunch. A few moments later two very fetching women entered the room and greeted Gloria with kisses and hugs. Gloria introduced me to Estelle and Floraine, and both hugged and kissed me then sat on the couch while we continued to peruse the menu. Once we had decided on our choices, Gloria pressed a discrete bell-push and Ronald returned to take our orders.

"Thank you, Mesdames, that will take approximately twenty minutes. Did you want any drinks at present, Mesdames?"

"No thank you."

Ronald left, closing the door behind him, and Gloria turned to me.

"Time for some fun. These two women are very active and horny lesbians so we have some entertainment while we await our lunch. Which one appeals to you most?"

Oh, I thought, so this is a new adventure. Lesbian entertainment while waiting for lunch to arrive. No wander this place is so exclusive and discrete. I looked at the two young women, one blonde and one brunette.

"I'd like Estelle please. I like women with long blonde hair."

"That's great by me; I prefer them short and brunette."

We stood and approached the women who rose to greet us, this time giving us close body hugs and kissing our mouths and down our necks. They then began unbuttoning our tops, exposing our bras and then cupping our breasts beneath the fabric. I glanced sideways at Gloria and noticed she was reciprocating and had her hands beneath Floraine's clothing, obviously caressing her breasts and abdomen.

I reached beneath Estelle's clothing and felt her soft warm skin under my fingers. I was surprised how sexy I was feeling, especially after having been fucked quite recently, but rationalized that I had spent the day so far with sexual titillation, so it was not unexpected. I felt Estelle respond to my caresses and continue her own, reaching downwards and lifting my skirt hem before caressing my naked pussy. I followed her lead, lifting her short dress expecting to find panties but instead I found I was also rubbing my hand over a smooth bare pussy. I felt lower and found her damp pussy lips, so ran my finger between them, feeling Estelle do the same to me.

Neither Estelle nor Floraine made any attempt to lie down or even sit on the couches; we simply remained standing, feeling each other's sexy bits, stimulating each other even more than we were already. A bell rang just as I was running several fingers through Estelle's now sopping love trench and Estelle simply removed her hands from me, stepped backward to break my contact with her, rearranged her clothing and sat down. I noticed Gloria rearranging herself so I quickly followed suit and then sat back in my chair at the table.

About 15 seconds after the bell rang Ronald returned carrying a tray with our orders on it. He placed these in front of us.

"Will there be anything more, Mesdames?"

"Yes please, two glasses of dry white wine, you remember my favorite, don't you?"

"Yes, Madame, certainly Madame."

Ronald hurried away to collect our wine while we toyed with our delicious looking lunch awaiting his return, which was only a couple of minutes. He then departed, closing the door after him, and we began our delicious lunch, sipping at the delectable wine.

"I think they import it from France especially for me," commented Gloria, "I first drank this on our last holiday to Europe and it's been my favorite ever since."

I agreed it was wonderful and so was lunch. Initially Estelle and Floraine remained still, sitting on a couch and talking a little to each other in low voices while we chatted about inconsequential things, savoring every mouthful. However, after about five minutes they arose and each crawled under the table, Estelle to my end, and I felt her hands on my thighs and then her tongue and lips on my upper thighs and pussy. She pressed her tongue into my tunnel opening, then licked upwards over my clit. The sensations were sublime. It was an amazing experience to be so aroused and turned on by an obviously expert lover while eating delicious lunch in sophisticated surrounds. I looked at Gloria and she winked at me, a broad grin on her face as Floraine obviously was serving her as Estelle was me.

We finished eating, managing to concentrate on the delicious food despite the erotic disturbances, and Gloria pressed the bell-push again, summoning Ronald to remove our plates. Estelle and, I assume, Floraine continued their gentle erotic ministrations to our pussies as he collected the dishes.

"Coffee, Mesdames?"

"Yes please, Ronald," panted Gloria. "You know my preference and Mandy will have milk, no sugar."

"Very good, Madame."

He hurried away once more while Estelle began inserting first one then two fingers into my vaginal entrance, pushing them in and withdrawing them after only the tips had entered. I wriggled in my chair, trying to force more inside me but to no avail. Ronald returned shortly with two cups of coffee then left and closed the door after him.

"I feel so horny," said Gloria, "Let's not wait any more. We can have the coffee later."

That sounded like a good plan as I was desperate for release and the teasing prelude had done little to satisfy my needs; indeed, I felt it had heightened them. We stood and Floraine and Estelle emerged from under the table. They quickly stripped themselves of their outer clothing and then proceeded to do the same for us until we were all in frilly bras only. Estelle led me to one couch and Floraine took Gloria to the other. Estelle and I lay down side by side and she began caressing my skin, which I found was very sensitive after the preliminary teasing, while I caressed her. She lifted my bra and started sucking and nibbling on my breasts, causing me to close my eyes and roll my head from side to side with passion. She then removed my bra completely and, after kissing me on the mouth and caressing my breasts more, she crawled over my head and down my body until she straddled my face and fed me her luscious love juices while she leant forward and began licking and sucking my pussy while cupping my ass cheeks with her hands. The combination of the sensations from my pussy as well as the taste, smell and feel of her pussy in my face soon had me well on the way to my climax. As I was beginning to writhe around beneath her, Estelle pushed her finger into my love tunnel, pulling upwards to stimulate my G spot while also tonguing my clit beautifully. I was almost there, so close.

"Arrrggghhh!" I cried as I came hard under her, my cry being partly stifled by her pussy over my mouth. My body shook as the sensations washed through me, taking me to heaven and back, and then I finally relaxed, spent, at least for the next few seconds.

Estelle sat up, rolled off the bed and pulled open a drawer, removing a dildo and harness. She quickly and expertly fitted this to herself and then crawled up from my feet, kissing legs, thighs, pussy, abdomen, breasts as she came towards my head. Once our heads were level she kissed me on the lips and sat back on her haunches, her artificial cock sticking up a full ten inches I would guess. She smiled at me in anticipation.