The Mandy Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like this next bit," she whispered.

"I will too," I replied quietly.

I heard Gloria making the sounds she does when she cums and watched her from the corner of my eye as she writhed under Floraine, obviously enjoying her release. Then I felt the tip of Estelle's dildo at the entrance to my love tunnel and watched her as she eased it inwards. It was fascinating to watch the whole ten inches disappear inside me at the same time as I felt myself becoming increasingly full. It took a while to fully enter, the last inch or so requiring several in and out thrusts until finally Estelle had the base pad of the dildo resting against my clit. She grinned down at me, then began moving slowly in and out, each inward thrust ending with a hard push which no doubt stimulated her as the dildo pad squeezed against her clit at the same time as it compressed mine.

We fucked like this for what seemed a very long time, my earlier orgasm allowing me to relax, my immediate need sated, while the sensations built gradually. Estelle was not so fortunate, having endured the tactile erotic stimulation for a long time without release. It was obvious from her actions and the expression on her face that she was fighting to control her orgasmic urge.

"Sweetheart, you can cum if you wish," I whispered to her as she thrust into me, her head alongside mine.

"You don't mind?" she asked.

"No, it would be really sexy."

Estelle quickly increased the rate of her thrusting, pushing hard into me, sitting up more and caressing my breasts with her hands. Ooohhh, the sensations built beautifully and rapidly until I was on the brink, as was she. My pussy was clenching her dildo tightly, wishing it could spurt hot baby-making cum inside me. The pad pressed on Estelle's clit as she pushed into me forcefully. She was not a screamer and mewled her orgasm softly as I came again hard.

"Ooooohhhhh, yessss, yessss, I'm cumming," I groaned, trying desperately to stifle my sounds.

Together we writhed against each other, holding each other tightly, kissing, caressing, hugging, her dildo thrust inside me completely filling me and pressing deliciously against my clit and cervix.

We gradually wound down, our rapid panting giving way to slower, deeper breathing, our muscles relaxing, lying in each other's arms as we watched Gloria and Floraine reach a similar mutual orgasm, without the aid of a dildo due to Gloria's preference for non-penetrative coupling.

It was one of the most leisurely and relaxed wind-downs I had experienced. We simply lay together, skin on skin, gently caressing each other, neither in a hurry to break contact. We could have lain there all day I think except that Floraine and Gloria parted, Floraine discretely reminding Estelle of their next booking in 30 minutes. We parted, Estelle withdrawing her dildo carefully as, unlike the real thing, a dildo did not soften after orgasm.

We all dressed, Gloria putting her panties into her handbag so we were both now pantyless, kissed our partners and then rang for Ronald, who showed us out, Floraine and Estelle heading into the back of the café to prepare for their next appointment.

"Wow, you were right about it being an interesting experience," I commented to Gloria as we buckled ourselves into the car, "That was amazing."

"I thought you might like that," she replied with a grin. "I've been going there for several years now but that's the first time I've ever taken anyone with me. Stan doesn't know about it so probably best to keep it that way."

I agreed; some things are best kept between us women.

We drove home and I spent the remainder of the afternoon putting my lingerie away in the wardrobe, trying items on, sorting what went with what, and deciding what I'd wear tonight to turn Stan on. Despite the lunchtime interlude, I felt sexy for a man, not just a plastic toy.

Later that evening Stan and I were sitting on the couch while Gloria sat in a chair watching the latest episode of a television series she was following. I was trying hard to persuade Stan to take me to bed without having to be explicit in my intentions. I wanted to see if I could persuade him to make the suggestion. After all, working with lingerie and semi-naked women all day was surely enough to turn him on and make him want to fuck his balls off all night long, unless . . . . I didn't like the thought that possibly his needs were being met at work so thrust it from my mind. It wasn't that easy and nagged at me; after all, he was surrounded by semi-naked, nubile young women wearing very sexy lingerie all day. Why wouldn't he like a bit on the side? And what was the problem with that, so long as he kept a bit to satisfy me several times each night? I could keep Gloria happy, so that wasn't a problem, but I did want his hard cock in me now.

I reached down and unfastened his trousers, reaching inside and pulling his cock out. He looked at me quizzically.

"You feeling sexy?" he whispered.

I kissed him on the lips, then on his rapidly expanding cock head. "Yep. Are you?"

"Well, not really, but I certainly could be persuaded." He grinned at me, kissing me gently.

I couldn't help myself. "Have you been giving all your starch to someone else at work?"

He looked shocked, then contrite and I knew I was correct.

"Megan?" I asked, suspecting that she was much more than a normal PA.

He looked downwards. "Yes," he confessed, "We fuck several times a day usually. Gloria doesn't like me fucking her and until you came along I would go without normal sex at home for sometimes weeks on end. It's only natural for a guy to seek other comforts under those circumstances."

"That's Ok, sweetheart," I reassured him, "You can fuck about with whoever you like, just so long as you keep some for me. So how about you show me what you've got left right now."

He pushed his cock back in his trousers then we stood and walked towards the bedroom. As we passed Gloria he kissed the top of her head. "We're off to bed darling," he told her.

"Great. Have fun," she grinned, winking at me.

"We intend to," I replied, sashaying my hips as we walked out of the room.

Once in the bedroom I wasted no time in removing Stan's clothing, leaving him standing in a pair of brief undershorts, his cock tenting them nicely and a small damp patch visible in the center. I stood in front of him and caressed his gorgeous body, then started performing a striptease, slowly and lasciviously removing my outerwear, leaving me clad in suspender belt, stockings, G string panties and a tiny bra that lifted my titties invitingly but did not cover the nipples. The wet patch on his tent was much larger by the time I'd finished.

"You like what you see, mister?" I asked as I rubbed myself against him.

"Very much," he replied, scooping me up in his arms and depositing me on my back on the bed. "My turn now to complete the unwrapping of my present."

He slowly and teasingly began stripping me, caressing, kissing and nibbling each part of me as he unwrapped it from its flimsy covering. He left my stockings and suspender belt till last, telling me they enhanced my appeal and made me look very sexy.

"In fact, I think it's time we had a stockings and suspender belts only day at work," he mused.

"Yeah, and what would you suspend? Your cock seems to stand up by itself."

Stan laughed. "You're right, it would be for female staff only."

He nibbled my inner thighs, spreading my legs as far apart as they would go. I felt my pussy lips part and knew I was wide open to him. He gently inserted his two index fingers into my entrance, then pulled them apart. I felt my entrance widening, feeling that he was able to look into the very core of my being. I imagined him looking right through me, seeing my heart beating and my brains working, although I knew, of course, that this was not possible.

He stopped what he was doing and went to his closet and brought back a plastic instrument.

"Let's see what you really look like in there," he said. "This is a speculum which expands to open orifices to let doctors see inside. Time for your internal exam." He grinned at me and slowly inserted the pointed ends of the device. I felt them enter me as he slowly pushed them deeper inside. Once they were well embedded, he began turning a knob and I felt the plastic tongues inside me start to spread apart. The more he turned the further apart I was spread until I wondered how far he would go. I felt that if he did this much more I would split in two. His turning was slowing due, no doubt, to the increasing difficulty he had to spread them further. Eventually he stopped and retrieved a hand mirror from the ensuite.

"Here, have a look inside you," he said, positioning the mirror.

I adjusted the mirror so I could see my wide open vagina, all wet and pink and shiny and slippery looking inside. I could see what I thought was my cervix near the end and adjusted it to also have a look at my clit, engorged with blood from my arousal. I remember thinking, incongruously, that it was probably engorged for much of the time as I was aroused for much of the time.

He removed the mirror and asked me to do something for him. I agreed. "I'll lie on my back and I want you to position yourself over my cock. I want to feel what it's like to have my cock inside such a wide open pussy."

That sounded like fun so I carefully sat up while he lay on his back, then I tentatively straddled him and lowered myself onto his erect cock, feeling very little as it only touched me inside at one point. As I continued to lower myself I felt his spongy head press against the end. I was disappointed and I think he was as well, but as he told me later, it had been a dream of his for years but Gloria wasn't open to such an attempt, so he thanked me profusely for being willing to experiment.

I raised myself off him and he undid the speculum and removed it. I then sat on him again, this time feeling his cock as it entered me easily, my vagina still enlarged from the stretching. As I sat down I noticed that I now had more length so could easily accommodate his huge cock inside me. We lay like that for a long time, me impaled on him, he engulfed by me. We talked gently of our love for each other, caressed each other and he played with my tits and nipples, my stimulation from this being very obvious. He seemed intrigued by this and focussed on trying to bring me to orgasm simply by massaging my tits. It took a while but he succeeded.

"Ooohhh, darling, that's so nice. Pinch the nipples, twist them, hurt me, it arouses me so much."

He took me at my word, sending shock waves of painful pleasure straight to my pussy as he squeezed, twisted and kneaded my tits and nipples hard. I felt waves of passion rush through me and began moving my hips, but he held me still with both hands and I stopped, then he began stimulating me again. Three times he stopped and held me still before I was able to control my unbidden desire for movement and could just accept the stimulation without seeking to increase it.

Eventually I reached my limit and orgasm welled up from deep inside me, travelling through my body and out my mouth as a loud and prolonged scream.

"AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!! YESSSSS, YESSSSSSS, OOOOOOOHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!!"

I felt like I was out of my body, hovering in space watching myself cum hard, seeing my body shudder, writhe, convulse from the power of the orgasmic surges as Stan continued to torment my mammaries in what looked to be a painful manner, but which, in the part of me still present on earth, felt amazingly sensuous.

I have no idea how long my orgasm lasted; seconds, minutes, years it was all the same. A timeless, fantastic sensation and then it was over. I came back with a thump and pushed his hands off my breasts before lying down on his belly, panting, sweaty, relaxed and sated, for a few minutes anyway. We lay together like that until Gloria came to bed, rousing us from our wordless communication.

"That sounded like a good one," she said, "You ready now to give a demo?"

OMG, she wanted to watch us while we fucked again. That was soooo hot! I immediately became aware of the sexiness I felt between my big toes, right where Stan's semi-hard cock was resting. I also became aware that Stan hadn't cum yet.

"Come on, big guy, let's give the lady what she wants," I whispered in Stan's ear.

I felt his cock jolt, then surge into me as it grew still larger. I sat back a little, positioning myself to gain maximum stimulation on my clit, then began moving back and forth, his hands automatically falling into the rhythm as he rested them on my hips, then augmented my movements, creating waves of pleasure from my over-sensitive clit.

It took a very short time before I was ready to cum once again. The presence of an audience seemed to increase my sensitivity. Gloria reached around me and cupped my breasts, massaging them gently while Stan's cock worked wonders deep inside me.

"Ah, ah, ah, aaahhh, yes, yes, ooohhhh, YESSSS, I'M CUMMMMMMIIINNNNGGGGGG!" I screamed as once again I reached the edge and descended into the abyss, falling downwards, it felt like, a crescendo of sensations coursing through my body and brain as I lost control.

Gradually I came down from my high and realized that Stan still hadn't cum, probably due to his extracurricular activities. I lay on him, then twisted, roiling us both over, spreading my legs, bending my knees to give him open access to my sopping pussy. He began fucking into me, hard, pushing his huge cock deep in me, pressing the head against the end as it rubbed sensuously across my cervix, his hairy pubic bone stimulating my clit beautifully. His rhythm increased in tempo, his breathing became ragged. I felt myself rising to my peak once again, almost there, then I felt Stan go rigid and felt pulses of cum travel through his urethra and squirt against the end of my vagina. It was too much. I came again, hard, but managed to keep my cries to a shrill keening wail as my body once more shuddered and shook from the overwhelming sensations.

Stan collapsed onto me and I lay there, his weight restricting my breathing but I was unable to find the strength to push him off. Eventually he rolled sideways, taking me with him, his softening cock still implanted in me. Gloria snuggled up to his back, wrapped her free arm around us both and we all slept.