The Manor Pt. 01: Stella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotdoll
hotdoll
25 Followers

I rubbed my cock against her arse sliding it down her crack, then found her, I teased her pussy with the head of my cock, and slowly entered her, she was wet and she was tight.

Slowly I pumped into her stroking her arse and hips, pulling her onto me. I ran my hands up her sides then back down again, she moaned in delight, I quickened my fuck, and pushed her thighs to get her legs closed I wanted her tighter.

She looked back at me her mouth open, then she closed it and bit into her lip, She felt so good as I continued going into her, pulling myself nearly out then going back fully in.

She raised herself up slightly off the edge of the sofa, her hands now clinching into the cushion, arms stretched straight. I could now get to her tits her firm nipples stabbing my palms. My pace quickened the harder I fucked her the quicker she went by sliding up and down in time to me.

I pulled her up against me her back against my chest, she took one of my hands and began to suck my middle finger, her lips sliding up slowly. I stopped fucking her and allowed her to do the work. Her head turned our tongues met again, her moans going in rhythm to her pace on my cock, my hands back on her tits.

"Fuck this feels good Sir Hmm you like my pussy?"

"Fuck yes Stella slower, let me feel you slower." I replied.

"Oh fuck Sir oh fuck yes Fuck me fuck me awww so good."

I began to pump up into her as she fell forwards again onto the sofa, I pumped her slowly again enjoying the feel of her hot sexy pussy.

"Oh fuck I want to ride you let me ride you." she moaned.

"Put your skirt back on I want to fuck you wearing it." I demanded.

Stella slid off me got up and picked up her skirt. A fantasy was coming true, a red short plaid skirt. she wrapped it round and fastened the button. I stood up and walked over to her, we kissed as my hand slipped under the skirt and found her pussy, I rubbed her and fingered her as we kissed.

I then went down on her. I lifted the skirt and kissed all around her pussy area, Then towards the top I then found her clit, I teased her badly and she grabbed my head and hooked her right leg over my shoulder her foot resting on my back.

She pulled off and took me over to the sofa, I sat on the floor with my shoulders against the sofa. Stella knelt down and sucked my condom covered cock. She leant forwards and kissed my lips as she fumbled with my cock until she found me.

She slid back and I was fully in, I began to pump her straight away, kissing her tits as she began to slide backwards and forward on me. She raised herself up right and lifted the front of her skirt. I watched her pussy taking my cock her moans in time to her fuck.

Taking her tits and kissing them as she rode me I ran my hands up her thighs and found her skirt I re adjusted it so that the split was in front of her pussy and opened it, up, and rubbed her clit as she fucked me. Her arms now over her head I thrust into her then out again then back in.

"Awww fuck yes awww yes oh Sir oh sir yes yes."

Stella leant forwards her hands on the cushion either side of my head, and I began to fuck her harder kissing her tits. Fuck I wanted to cum badly into her but was loving this fuck.

She sat herself back up and carried on, she was loving this position and to be honest so was I, I had never fucked like this before and as she fucked me I began fantasising about that Tracy who I met earlier, imagining her fucking me.

I began to play with her skirt again and found the fastening and slowly teased Stella until very slowly I un did it, and opened it up, I rubbed the skirt against her and threw it to the side.

"Oh Sir I want to cum fuck me good make me cum, oh yes oh yes Sir yes yes harder yes yes I'm cumin yes yes awww yes oh fuck yes."

Stella came and I wanted to finish off I could not wait anymore, I gently pushed her onto the floor onto her back and went on top her legs wrapped around me, and I thrust in and out of her.

"Oh Sir lose the condom I want your cum." She demanded.

Hesitant I pulled out of her and removed it off my cock I went back into her, she felt even better without it on, this woman had done me I pumped into her, her head turned to the side, her arms up, and hands grabbing the sofa my rush began to come I was cumin I could not wait any more.

"Stella I'm cumin oh fuck oh fuck take it take it."

"Yes let it go oh fuck yes I can feel it oh yes don't stop yes yes oh here it is oh fuck oh fuck oh yes."

I came into her fuck did I cum. I slowly finished and kissed her as my pace came to a stop. That was it I had fucked her, we laid on the floor and decided though it was time to get back to the manor. While driving back I had this terrible feeling for a moment that Miss Fernandez would be hearing about what we had done.

But Stella informed me as we pulled up in the car park, that I was hers and the others as well. But did I care? No as we went our separate ways to our rooms my thoughts were simple who would be next?

hotdoll
hotdoll
25 Followers
12