All Comments on 'The Mansion'

by chinookwind

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yum.

I want to live there. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You must continue this.

Please, just use your wonderful imagination and come up with another chapter.

Thanks 5*

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

I need the address to this mansion!!!!! That was super hot.

sexymomma57sexymomma57almost 11 years ago

very hot!! i need to find where that mansion is! 5 stars!

GorgeousGeekGirlGorgeousGeekGirlalmost 11 years ago
Five star

I've had this type of fantasy for a long time, and you articulated it well. Tyvm. Saved it to favorites to use for "private time."

angelx602angelx602almost 11 years ago
Super Hot!

I need to find that mansion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What would be a great story was ruined by the inclusion of 'body part'. Completely unnecessary and extremely distracting, I just couldn't enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Great story superbly told. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG... I came and came and came and came...

...and came and came and came reading this story. And I came longer,I came harder, I came more pleasurably and I came more completely than I have EVER come in my life reading this story. Reading this story gets ME floating on a cloud of orgasm every single time.

This is THE most erotic, sexiest, most pleasurable story I have EVER read. It will be my masturbation go-to story because I come and come and come reading it.

Simply put, this story renders me helpless to do anything except come.

Leafpool92Leafpool92about 4 years ago
5 STARS!!!

I would love to have a continuation of this. Maybe she buys the house, or goes back and the lovers all make love to her not just the one, maybe they can bee seen over time, the possibilities are endless and I hope you continue this!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous