The Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt hands grip her flailing legs behind the knees and pull them back toward her shoulders which pushed her flared sex upward, allowing her Lover full penetration into her body. Its 'erection' bored into her seething passage and the flexing thickness of the head pushed into the flowering portal to her womb. Susan locked her legs around the lower 'back' of her unseen Lover and her hips began a frenzied counter thrusting action. The thick juices of her steamy passage were now flowing and soft slurping sound could be heard as the long, thick organ plowed into the depths of sexual being.

Susan felt the beginnings of her orgasm building in a way that she had never felt it build before. It started as a series of wonderful spasms deep within her vagina. It rumbled outward past her twitching folds and onto her rigid, ruby red clitoris and swept upward onto her aching firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. The sensations intensified and she began moaning and gurgling incoherently.

Her legs shot out in a wide 'V' and kicked franticly in the air. Her thick juices spurted past the stretched open of her vagina. She arched upward, impaling her Lover's massive hardness deep into her cervix and womb. Her eyes opened wide and saw nothing, her mouth open wide and no sound was heard.

The ecstatic rumblings turned into orgasmic explosions and Susan came out of her euphoric freeze and wailed loudly as her fifth orgasm shattered her mind and body. Her saturated mind lost all touch with reality and she floated on an orgasmic cloud between consciousness and unconsciousness. Slowly she came down from her orgasmic high, moaning as the ecstatic aftershock rippled across her body. She suddenly realized that her Lover's incredible 'manhood' was still deeply embedded within her body. Her arousal vaulted up the orgasmic elevator knowing that this wasn't finished yet.

Her Lover now began its final series of masterful strokes. It brought her to new sexual heights like a maestro of a symphony orchestra. Susan's orgasmic cloud returned and she cooed and gurgled as her body became immersed in an orgasmic pressure cooker. Her womb flared open and her swollen folds clasped around the magnificent penetrator as it stroked into and out of her frothy sheath. Her legs again snaked around its lower back and she thrust her hips up hard to impale herself deep on its driving hardness. Her body began to match its pounding lunges with her own rhythmic counter thrusts. Suddenly Susan felt the most ecstatic sensation that she had ever felt in her life. An exquisite pressure built rapidly within her cervix. It was warm and thick as it gushed into her with the force of a fire hose. Her entire sex spasmed with joy. Her Lover was ejaculating deep inside of her convulsing womanhood.

Susan's mind and body exploded with ecstasy. Again her legs shot out into a wide 'V' and kicked desperately in the air as her vagina exploded with her sixth orgasm.

Her Lover's jerking and throbbing erection began to jettison heaving torrents of its ejaculant, and she could feel the delicious, thick liquid shooting into her and swirling around inside her cervix and womb. Her frenzied vaginal muscles clenched and milked her Lover's erupting hardness as another all consuming orgasm started at the tips of toes and spread to the tips of her aching breasts.

She was going insane with the feel of it!

She never wanted it to end, never, never!

Susan abandoned all body control. She leaned forward and reached frantically between their bodies with both hands. She finally found and began massaging her Lover's huge, heavy, swaying 'balls'. New torrents of thick ejaculant gushed into her frenzied sex. Her cycling legs froze in mid air with her toes tightly curled.

White flashes of orgasmic light saturated her mind and eyes. Her wide open eyes saw nothing but orgasmic explosions, her drooling mouth was opened but no sound was heard. Suddenly, the silence was broken and a shrill wail was heard around the room as her final orgasm exploded throughout her bucking body.

Her sensory system went into overload and she lost consciousness for several minutes. Her body continued to orgasm as her Lover continued to flex its ejaculating hardness. It leaned over her body and waited for her to regain consciousness. She awoke to intense multiple aftershocks and felt her Lover's huge 'member' still flexing within her. She grasped his 'head' and pulled it down to her face and aggressively kissed it as her body spasmed and convulsed. She moaned into its 'mouth' with deep sexual fulfillment and satisfaction.

It hunched up its 'hips' and slowly its long, thick member slipped out of her reluctant and stretched vagina with a loud slurping sound. Torrents of vaginal juices and ejaculant gushed out of the gaping opening and flowed down her thighs. Susan moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body. As she recovered, she saw wet wash cloths descend onto her body and she watched and felt herself being cleaned. She moaned as they brushed over and around her breasts and labia.

When 'they' were finished, she felt herself 'floating' toward her bed. The covers and top sheet were magically pulled down toward the foot of bed and Susan felt herself being lowered on it.

She smiled and whispered to unseen Lover,

"May I come back?"

As if in response, she felt her rigid clitoris being suck into a warm, moist 'mouth'. A tongue deliciously curled around it and Susan gasped in joy. The sheet was pulled over nakedness and one by one the candles were extinguished. She rolled over onto her side and fell into a deep restful sleep.

12