The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "April, last time I noticed you were in jeans and June was in a dress. Now I see you've switched. Am I mistaken?"

Again, April and June locked eyes before June answered, "We like to switch since we are basically the same person. We don't want to get stuck into one mode or the other and become different. By always switching who does what, we've found that it makes us even more like two halves of one person."

I thought about what June said, considering all of the women I've loved and how I felt about wanting to become one with them when making love with them. I envied how April and June could actually achieve that when making love, so I understood why they'd want to share everything equally.

I grinned and asked, "So how do you remember which one is which when you're in the throes, so to speak?"

April and June shared another long look before April answered, "To be honest, Anna, it really doesn't matter. Afterward, we remember who we are from the unique events in our life that happened when we were apart. I remember I'm April because of all the times I've been addressed as April or signed my name. It's the same for June."

I reached out, took a hand from each of them, and said, "I envy you for that. Being one with another person is something that most people will never achieve. You two are blessed."

When I took their hands, I felt a connection with them that was not just my imagination. My heart momentarily clenched as I reveled in the impulses I received from their touch. I saw both April's and June's eyes dilate, as I was sure my eyes were dilated. I didn't want to waste another moment, so I asked, "So, back to my hotel?"

Again, April and June shared a look before June turned to me and said, "We have a nice apartment now. If you're okay with that, we'd like to take you back to it."

I knew I was safe with them and said, "Yes, let's do that."

We finished our drinks before June went out to get the car. Some women took that as a sign that I might be available and began gathering around April and me. I smiled at them and gently let them down by saying I was leaving now as April and I got up and headed for the door. By the time we exited, June had their car by the door. June jumped out to hand me, and April, into the car before taking off.

As June drove, April talked about what she and June were doing. Again, I loved how one would start a sentence, and then the other would seamlessly end it as if they were speaking as one. I decided to tell them more about what I did for a living, letting them know that I was a deputy CFO for Martin Marietta. When April excitedly outlined their plans to do a start-up and issue an initial public offering (IPO), I offered to review their business plan and help them with the financial part. I could tell they were excited by my offer and immediately said they'd love to have my input.

We quickly reached their apartment in Vermont Square. They told me they had leased it once they got their initial funding and had set up a workshop in the spare bedroom. When we entered their apartment, April offered to give me a quick tour of the apartment. I looked around and saw how tastefully it was decorated and furnished. I was impressed with their workshop and with, the computers they used, and the terminal they had to hook into the mainframe at USC when they needed to lease time for testing their application.

I loved how enthusiastic they were about what they were doing. I told them I was sure what they were developing would be very useful. Knowing how much Martin Marietta spent on developing software, I assured them they would make a fortune if they could bring it to market.

When they led me into the living room, I noticed a framed photograph on the coffee table. I saw a young couple in the picture holding two babies that must have been only a couple of months old. What struck me was the woman reminded me so much of Alessia with her long black hair, expressive dark brown eyes, and olive complexion. The man was similarly colored, and I looked up to April with questioning eyes, wondering whose picture was so prominently displayed in their living room.

April answered my unasked question, "Yes, we were adopted at birth. Anthony and Sophia couldn't have children of their own, so they adopted us. They've been the best parents any child would possibly want to have."

When I heard her confirmation, the world went away momentarily as I realized that one of the three criteria I had discussed with George had now been met. "No, it has to be just a coincidence," I thought, not wanting to get my hopes up.

I came out of my introspection when June said, "When we were old enough to notice that we looked so different from our parents, they sat us down and explained that we had been adopted."

I could see why they'd be confused since they had auburn hair, turquoise eyes, and fair skin. I shook myself out of my funk, smiled, and looked up at June, saying, "They sound like wonderful people." As I said that, I realized the truth of that statement. Raising two children who were not your own into two wonderful adults couldn't have been easy. Still, Anthony and Sophia had been willing to do that.

I could hear April's pride and love for her parents when she added, "Yes, they are. We've never wondered who our birth parents were and really have no interest in looking for them."

Hearing that, I realized I didn't dare say anything about my suspicions that they might be my babies. For one thing, they didn't seem inclined to find their birth mother, and secondly, would they even want to fuck their birth mother? I'd have to think about that since that would be even more incestuous than Sinéad and I fucking each other.

June brought me out of my thoughts by asking, "So, would you like something to drink?"

I quickly put those thoughts away, smiled, and snarked, "What? Are you trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me?"

April smiled widely and returned as good as I gave with, "I don't think your state of inebriation makes a whit of difference."

Going with the flow, I said, "Oh, you know me so well," as I walked up to April, reached up, and pulled her head down to kiss her. My arms went around her neck as her arms went around my waist. As our lips met, an explosion went off in my guts, and I moaned as our mouths opened and our tongues invaded each other's mouths. April's hands went to my ass, lifting me up as I wrapped my legs around her waist.

I felt June come up behind me and pin me between her and April. I felt the bulge of her girl cock press into my ass, nudging the base of my anal plug, as she pulled my braid to the side and nuzzled my neck.

I pressed back against June's girl cock, waggling my ass invitingly. I felt another pair of hands on my ass, and I moaned my approval as fingers hooked under the hem of my dress and started working it up over my hips. When a hand slid between my thighs, I broke my kiss and moaned, "Oh, God."

When the hand touched the base of my anal plug, I moaned again. I nearly lost it when I felt a tug on it and heard June asking, "What is this, Anna?"

After a pause, she answered her question with, "Oh, it's an anal plug."

"Oh, God, June," I moaned as June tugged on my anal plug again, but not pulling hard enough to pull it out. The feeling was exquisite as I felt another hand fumble with it.

"Oh, Sis, this could be something fun," April moaned as I felt another tug on my plug.

"Oh, God, yes," I moaned before I found April's lips again. As our kiss deepened, I felt June pull away, making me moan my disappointment until I heard the sounds of her disrobing.

"Okay, Sis," I heard June say behind me.

April broke our kiss, leaving us both gasping as she bent over to set me down on my feet. I turned to find June stroking her girl cock, spreading lubricant on it, making it glisten in the light from the floor lamp in the corner.

I reached up to wrap my arms around June's neck as she bent down to grab my ass and lift me up. I reached down with my right hand to guide the tip of her girl cock to my entrance. As June lowered me onto her girl cock, filling and stretching me, I wrapped my legs around her hips. "Oh, God, June, that feels so good," I moaned as I settled onto her girl cock, feeling the head push past my anal plug. I wrapped both arms around her neck again, crushing our breasts together.

I looked over and saw that April was naked and heading for the bedroom. June started walking us to the bedroom, her steps moving her girl cock in and out slightly with each step. As we entered the bedroom, I saw April strapping her harness on, and I realized that I would soon have two girl cocks in me at the same time.

I watched in fascination as April attached a pink girl cock on her harness. It was much smaller than the girl cock stretching and filling my pussy. Once April had it secured, she reached for the lubrication and liberally applied the oil onto her girl cock.

I leaned back, supported only by June's hands on my ass and her girl cock in my pussy, and started pulling my dress up and over my head. By the time I removed it and had my arms back around June's neck, April was behind me, gently pulling on my anal plug. I started moaning as my anal plug stretched my anus almost to the point of pain before it popped out. The relief as my anus contracted was palpable.

I moaned, "Oh, April, I've never had a girl cock up my ass before, so be gentle?" when I felt April's finger swirling lubricant around my anus before pushing in and swirling her finger around to spread it over every nook and cranny.

"Of course, Anna," April breathed in my ear. "We want you to enjoy this as much as we do, so tell me if I'm being too rough."

When I felt the tip of April's girl cock against my anus, I moaned my approval. When she started pushing in, my anus easily stretched to accommodate the head as it passed through. I moaned again as my anus closed around the shaft of April's girl cock. As it slid in, April's girl cock pressed against June's girl cock, and the feeling of fullness was amplified as they slid past each other.

By the time April's hips pressed up against my ass, I was moaning, "Oh, God," repeatedly. I couldn't believe the sensations I felt from having two girl cocks inside me.

"How's that feel, Anna," June asked.

"Incredible," I averred as I stared into her eyes.

"Are you still okay?" April asked from behind and above me.

"Yes, I'm better than okay," I answered as I felt two sets of hands on my ass.

"Here we go," June murmured as I felt the hands on my ass start lifting me up, both girl cocks pulling out simultaneously. When I was lifted high enough that they were nearly gaping me, they stopped. April and June started thrusting as one, driving both girl cocks back into me, filling me up.

Their pace steadily increased until their girl cocks were pistoning in and out rapidly, driving me crazy from the impulses shooting through my body. I was losing my mind as my orgasm reared up and threatened to crash down on me. I started rocking myself up and down, increasing the impact as both sets of hips hit my thighs and ass simultaneously. I idly thought about how April and June were so totally in sync with each other as they brought me increasingly closer to an incredible orgasm.

I was moaning and gasping louder and louder until I screamed into an orgasm so intense that I lost my mind. My entire body thrummed and spasmed as I floated away on a cloud of ecstasy. April and June didn't let up their relentless two-pronged attack. They continued to piston their girl cocks in and out, driving me to another orgasm even more intense than the last. I drifted along, no longer aware of my body, so thoroughly lost in the sensations rocketing through my body. Finally, I faded away ...

... I found myself lying on a bed, so blissed out that I started giggling ...

... I became aware of moans and slurping sounds next to me on the bed. I was still so blissed that I didn't want to move, but I managed to turn my head, and my heart clenched at what I saw. April and June were face-to-pussy with each other, with June on top. I watched, fascinated, as June's tongue plunged in and out of April's hole while she had two fingers pistoning in and out of April's ass. Looking over June's back, I could see that April was doing the same to June's pussy and ass.

I watched, enthralled, as they drove each other to multiple orgasms while I recovered. Finally, June rolled off of April, and their eyes closed as they enjoyed their afterglows. I could move but didn't want to disturb them now, so I closed my eyes and drifted off ...

... We spent the rest of the night driving each other to multiple orgasms, switching off with one another until we all had had enough and crawled under the covers and fell asleep, spooned up together ...

... When I woke up, I was spooned up against April. It was barely light outside, so I eased out of bed, not wanting to wake April and June. My pussy was sore, my ass was a bit tender, and my nipples ached from the attention they got last night as I padded out into the living room. I went over to the couch and sat down. I saw the photograph and stared at it, wondering who the mother was of these two remarkable women and why she had felt she needed to give them up at birth. Maybe she was dying? Perhaps she was too young, like me? Maybe she was all alone, and she just couldn't take care of them by herself?

I was deep in thought, my eyes burning with unshed tears, when I felt April join me on the couch. When she put her arm around me, I lost it and leaned into her as I started to cry silently, not wanting to wake June. I don't know how long I wept. I felt April petting my arm and holding me, not wanting to interrupt what I was working through. My heart clenched at her thoughtfulness, bringing me back to earth.

Finally, I regained control and sat back up, dashing the tears out of my eyes. I looked over at April and saw the worry in her eyes, and wanting to ease her concern, I smiled and said, "Sorry about that, April."

April remained silent, and I could tell she wondered why I was sitting there and crying. I decided to tell her my story but was unsure how much to tell. I turned to look at the photograph, sighed, and decided to just let it out. "I was raped when I was young and got pregnant from it."

I fell silent, the events of that night running through my head, the fear and the pain threatening to overwhelm me. I felt April take my hand and squeeze it as I beat back the horror of that night. I felt my eyes burning with tears again as I looked up at April and said, "In 1961, and being from a Catholic family, any talk of abortion was off the table. I would have to drop out of school and carry my pregnancy to term. At first, I was so angry with my situation that I hoped the baby would die."

I was so ashamed of myself now for feeling that way then, but at the time, I didn't realize what I was wishing for. I just wanted it to go away, but once I found out I was pregnant, it constantly reminded me of that horrible night.

I felt, more than I saw, June join April and me on the couch. When she took my other hand, I shook myself out of those dark thoughts and, looking up at them, said, "How horrible is it that I could blame an innocent baby for my situation and not the bastard that raped me?"

I don't know why I had just told April and June that. I had been so ashamed of having felt that way for so long and had never told anyone, not even Sinéad, about that. I started crying again, and April and June wrapped me up in their arms.

Feeling their arms around me and their silent acceptance of what I had just confessed made me feel better, and I managed to push the tears back. I regained my voice and said, "It was decided that I'd give up the baby when it was born. An adoption agency associated with our church handled all the details for me. Thank God my parents were so supportive of me, not blaming me for my situation."

I looked up at April and June and managed another smile. I decided to just put it out there for them to think about since I've been thinking about it for four months. I said, "As I got close to term, the doctor treating my pregnancy determined that I was carrying twins."

I carefully watched them, looking to see how they accepted that statement. I saw them exchange a long look, and I saw how shiny their eyes were, so I knew they were invested in what I had said. Before they could say anything, I dropped the final bomb, saying, "When I was told that, I made the adoption agency promise me not to break them apart. They assured me that twins were even more desired than a single baby, so they would have no problem keeping them together. Then I went into labor. It just happened to be my birthday, and I thought that under better circumstances, what a great birthday present that would be."

I saw the effect of what I had just said in their eyes as their eyes widened, and both blurted out as one, "You don't think ...."

I quickly interjected, "No, I was never told the sex of my babies. When I delivered them, they put up a screen so I couldn't see anything. They all felt it was best that I never interact with them or even see them and form a bond that would make my life more miserable than it already was. They even tried to keep me from hearing their first cries, rushing them out of the room, but I still remember them as though it had happened yesterday."

I broke down again, weeping as I remembered my babies' cries fading rapidly away as they were hustled out of the room. April and June wrapped me in their arms as though trying to squeeze my pain out of me. I relaxed into their combined hug and let all my hurt and pain wash away with my tears. Finally, I regained control and looked up at April and June.

I saw the concern and worry on their faces and smiled up at them, dashing the tears out of my eyes. Trying to lighten the mood, I said, "Sorry for the tears and ruining the morning after a great night of sex. How can I make it up to you two?"

I watched as April and June shared a look, almost as if they were communicating telepathically. After a beat, April turned to me and said, "Well, neither of us is a great cook. Maybe you could cook up a delicious breakfast for us?"

I had to laugh at that, improving my mood immediately. I hugged April and June and said, "If you have the ingredients, I can make you a meal fit for a group of starved beauties."

We got up and trooped into the kitchen. April and June showed me where everything was, and I tied on an apron and got to work. When they offered to help, crowding around me and grabbing my ass, I shooed them away and said, "I'm the cook. You can watch, but don't touch."

I immediately went to work, putting on some bacon to fry and whipping up some pancake mix. April and June sat at the table, arms around each other, and watched me intently between kisses. I broke some eggs into a bowl and beat them to make scrambled eggs. Despite April's protestations that they weren't good cooks, they had all the proper implements and dishes to produce gourmet meals. I wondered if April had just said that to make me feel better.

As I pulled the bacon out of the cast iron frying pan and poured in the eggs, I could feel their eyes on my ass, so I waggled it. When I looked over my shoulder, I caught them both ogling me. I smiled at them, getting smiles back from them. I turned around to face the stove, found the griddle was hot, and started the pancakes.