The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved having breakfast with my babies, exchanging kisses and hugs between bites until our plates were empty. I always ensured they had more than me since they were much bigger and needed more fuel. While we ate, I mentioned wanting to walk down to the pier and check it out. April and June exchanged a look before April said, "We think you'll enjoy it. We found someone who makes the nicest necklaces and bracelets."

I shooed the girls off to shower while I cleaned up in the kitchen. I loved the dishwasher and ensured everything was in before starting it up. I headed upstairs to join my babies in the shower, hoping they hadn't finished yet. I was in luck, or else they were waiting for me. Either way, they ensured I was squeaky clean before we dried off and dressed.

I decided to wear a simple sundress with a sun hat and sandals, while April and June wore shorts, polo tops, ball caps, and low-rise sneakers. We took the walkway down to the beach and the bike/walking path that runs along the beach from Ballona Creek to Redondo Beach. We headed south to the pier at the foot of Manhattan Beach Boulevard.

It was a beautiful day, and beachgoers were already staking out their places on the sand. Waders, swimmers, and surfers were already in the water, although the waves weren't very large. The seagulls wheeled around in the air, their cries breaking the morning silence. We soon made it to the pier and joined the crowds browsing the tables set up to display the wares offered.

As we went down the pier, we came to a table where two women were busy selling jewelry. One look told me that they were a couple. The taller one introduced herself as Cindy and her partner as Becky. April, June, and I browsed their beautiful jewelry, and I eventually bought a beaded bracelet that I really loved. April and June also bought some jewelry before we moved on.

I loved the whole experience as we strolled to the end of the pier before heading back. I discovered that the small octagonal building was a small museum. I could see the many volleyball nets set up for beach volleyball. April and June regaled me with tales of the many times they had played beach volleyball while attending college. They told me about the professional beach volleyball tournaments that were held here in Manhattan Beach. I told them I'd like to watch one if I was ever in town when one was occurring.

I noticed that a few nets were being used and stopped to watch for a moment. I had never seen beach volleyball before, so I was surprised that there were only two people per side. I was used to the court volleyball games played with six players per side, so this was new to me. Since I would be here a few more days, April and June offered to take me down to the beach and find a pick-up volleyball game so they could show me how it was played. I accepted their offer, wanting to see my babies in action.

It was a couple of days before we found time to go to the beach. In the meantime, we visited Jack's Salad Bar and Grill for lunch. I remembered enjoying the salad I ate there the time I had been there before, so I thought April and June would enjoy it, too. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the service, and the salads were delicious. April and June said that they'd make it a regular destination in the future.

Finally, we found time to go down to the beach. We donned our bathing suits, ensured we had our beach towels, umbrellas, and sunscreen, and headed down to the beach. It was a beautiful day, and the sun was hot and bright, so I knew I'd burn if I wasn't careful. April and June ensured the sunscreen was applied to all areas of my body, almost to the point that my pussy was starting to burn and flow. Of course, I returned the favor, making sure my babies were covered. They looked so beautiful in their skimpy two-piece suits, with their hair in ponytails pulled through the back of the caps they wore.

Sitting in the shade thrown by my beach umbrella, I watched April and June start practicing at the sand court we were set up next to. It wasn't long before another pair of women appeared and offered to play with them. They introduced themselves as Sandy and Cindy and were just about as tall as April and June. Sandy was appropriately named since she was blonde, her hair in a nice pixie cut, and Cindy was a brunette, her long hair in a French braid.

After introductions, they volleyed for serve. The twins won the serve and went right at the newcomers, scoring three quick points on the serve. After that, they played just about even throughout the first game. The second game was also close, although April and June pulled it out in the end. The third game showed how good April and June worked together, like two halves of the same person, instinctively knowing where the other was and what they would do. They crushed Sandy and Cindy, winning by nine points.

By the time they were done playing, I was hot and bothered from watching April and June playing. Sandy and Cindy thanked them for the game, congratulating them on their victory before leaving. When April and June came over to sit, I barely restrained myself from attacking them right there on the beach. Instead, I handed each of them a cold bottle of water from the cooler after they toweled off.

"Oh, babies, you were fantastic," I said.

April and June blushed before June said, "Well, we were a little rusty at first, but once we got into it ..."

April finished, "... We kicked their asses."

"They were such pretty assess, too," I said with a sigh.

"Momma!" April and June protested simultaneously.

I smiled and said, "Of course, not as pretty as my babies' asses."

That got a smile from both of them. They sat down on each side of me, leaned in, and gave me sweaty hugs. April asked, "So, you think our asses are pretty?"

"Oh, I'd say way more than pretty. On a scale of one to ten, you'd each get an eight," I started.

"Eight?!?" June and April exclaimed together.

"For a total of sixteen out of ten," I finished, wrapping an arm around each of them.

"Oh, Momma," they both said as they leaned in on me, nearly crushing me.

After a beat, I asked, "Why don't you babies get those pretty asses moving and back to the house so I can show you how much I appreciate them?"

"Okay, Momma," April said. We quickly got up, gathered our stuff, and returned to the house. I looked around and saw that many more people had gathered on the beach since we got there, so we had to weave our way through the people to get back to the paved path. When we were safely home, we dropped everything in the entryway and ran upstairs to the shower, shucking our outfits as we went ...

***

Finally, it was time to fly back to Virginia. When April and June dropped me off at the terminal, I hugged each one, telling them I loved them and that I'd be back as soon as possible. My eyes burned as I walked into the terminal and then to my departure gate. As much as I wanted to stay here, my life was in Virginia. As CFO, I needed to ensure my focus was on my job and not on my babies in California. Besides, they could fly out to see me just as easily as I could fly out to see them, so I was sure we'd all have plenty of air miles accumulated in the future.

December 1988

Sean, Siobhan, Séamus, and Saoirse were coming up from Ft. Worth for Christmas. I was thrilled because I had decided to introduce April and June to my parents as a Christmas surprise, which would be even better now that the whole family would be there. I had called Mom and told her that George and I were coming over for Christmas, so she was expecting to have her whole family together for the festivities. I hoped the surprise didn't give her or Dad a heart attack.

April and June were flying into Washington Dulles International Airport, where George and I would pick them up before taking them to my parents' place. What made this trip memorable was that in addition to meeting my parents, April and June wanted me to meet their adoptive parents, Anthony and Sophia Ferrari. Little had I known they had grown up in Suffolk, Virginia, only an hour southeast of my childhood home.

After we picked up the twins, we spent the three-hour drive catching up. Thanks to my help with their financial and business plans, April and June started their software consultancy business while working on their next project. We also discussed current events, especially the terrible earthquake in Armenia that cut Secretary Gorbachev's visit short with President Reagan. However, the news about Pan Am Flight 103 being blown up over Lockerbie, Scotland, was about the only thing people talked about.

When we pulled into the driveway of my parent's house, I was nervous about introducing April and June to them. George sensed my nervousness and gave me a hug. April and June looked nervous but smiled when Séamus and Saoirse came running out to greet me. They were grown up now, and both of them towered over me.

They looked curiously at April and June, probably wondering who they were. I smiled at them and said, "This is April and June Ferrari."

April and June were dressed similarly in complimentary colors so everyone could tell them apart. April and June greeted Séamus and Saoirse with smiles and handshakes before we trooped into the house. Mom came out of the kitchen, and I flew into her arms. By the time we separated, Dad had come out to greet us, followed by Sean and Siobhan.

They all had curious looks on their face upon seeing April and June. I took a deep breath, braced myself, and said, "Mom, Dad, I'd like you to meet April and June Ferrari ... your granddaughters."

The curious looks on my parents' faces were quickly replaced with stunned looks as they absorbed the news. The silence was so complete that you could have heard a pin drop. Mom was the first to recover as a big smile came over her face, and she stepped forward and hugged April before hugging June.

Dad quickly recovered and, after looking at me and giving me a quick nod, stepped up and hugged April and then June.

Mom was in tears as she turned to me and asked, "How did you find them?"

I smiled at Mom and said, "Actually, they found me." April, June, and I had discussed what we'd tell my family. We had agreed to the story that we had met each other two years ago during one of my business trips and had become friends. After learning about my story, they decided to look for their birth mother and discovered it was me.

After hearing the story and seeing April and June nodding along with it, Mom pulled me in for a hug and whispered, "They're wonderful girls."

I whispered back, "Yes, they are. I'm so glad they turned out okay after everything that had happened."

Sean and Siobhan hugged them, and Séamus and Saoirse shyly hugged them before we all trooped into the living room. We talked, and everyone wanted to know more about April and June. They gamely answered everyone's questions and were soon totally accepted as part of the family.

I went over and sat next to Dad, and he put his arm around me and gave me a squeeze. His eyes were shiny, so I leaned into him and whispered, "Isn't it amazing how everything worked out?"

"Oh, Pumpkin, I'm so happy for you," Dad whispered as he smiled down at me.

"Thanks, Dad," I whispered. We stayed that way for a while. I threw up a prayer to God, thanking Him for providing for my babies and giving them loving parents to raise them into the incredible women they have become.

Eventually, our get-together broke up when everyone ran out of questions to ask April and June. I went with Mom into the kitchen to help her get dinner ready. April and June offered to help, so Mom put them to work setting up the dining room table, adding another leaf to accommodate everyone.

Finally, everything was ready, and we all sat down at the table. Dad led the prayer over the food before we all plated our food and dug in. As I looked around the table, enjoying the company of all of the people in my life that I loved, I realized how blessed my life was and how even the worst possible events can lead to beautiful results.

June 2023

It was a beautiful day at Greenwood Memorial Gardens, with a cloudless sky and a bright sun, but I wasn't enjoying it. The scent of freshly turned earth signaled the reason I was here. A marker with the name Sinéad O'Rourke carved in it, along with the dates of August 1936 - June 2023, stood as a testimony of a full and complete life. I looked at the marker next to it with the name Sionainn McDonald and the dates February 1936 - September 1997 on it and felt a feeling of completeness now that the two of them were together again for all eternity.

"It's time to go, Aunt Anna," my niece, Saoirse, said, taking my elbow. I turned, seeing my nephew Séamus and his wife Judy and April and June Ferrari, my twin daughters waiting patiently for me.

"Yes, it is, Saoirse," I said. I had one more stop to make before I finalized my move to Manhattan Beach, CA, to live with my two daughters ... my two lovers. I hugged Saoirse before hugging Séamus and Judy, telling them all goodbye. They would fly back to Ft. Worth since their work, friends, and Judy's family were all there. I promised to visit them sometime in the future, but for now, I'd have telephone and internet to keep in touch with them.

Now that Sinéad was gone, I no longer had a reason to stay in Virginia. I had retired seven years ago, shortly before George died, ending our marriage of forty-three years. I had visited his gravesite earlier today, promising him I'd see him again someday. He had been my best friend and confidant for all those years. I still miss the comfort of his hugs and had constantly caught myself wanting to rush home and share something with him, only to stop and realize I couldn't anymore. Moving out to California would finally put a stop to that now that Sinéad was gone. I've already sold the house that George and I had lived in for all those years and taken care of Sinéad for the past several years.

I walked up to April and June. They closed around me and wrapped their arms around me. I wept quietly for a while before I got myself under control. I smiled up at them and said, "One more place to visit, and then we can go home."

"Okay, Anna," April said, and she and June led me to their car. We'd be driving up to Point Pleasant, NJ, to visit the White Lawn Cemetery, so we had a seven-hour drive ahead of us. We'd stay the night in a hotel before returning to Richmond, VA, to turn the rental in and catch our flight to LAX and home.

It was a pleasant drive, and we planned what we'd be doing once I was settled in. Although April and June hadn't minded splitting their time between Manhattan Beach, California, and McLean, Virginia, while I took care of Sinéad, I had felt bad keeping them apart so much. Now, we'd all be together, and I planned to spend what time I had left enjoying their company and the surf and sun of Manhattan Beach.

Finally, we reached Point Pleasant, and we quickly found the cemetery. Alessia Falcone had a grave in the Falcone family plot. I had hired a private investigator forty years ago to find out where her grave was and had visited several times since then. Over the years, more family members were buried there, but not for some time. Their gravestones were not tended to, which told me no one visited them. The exception was 'Sia's marker, which I always cleaned and ensured flowers were regularly put on her marker. I had no love for the rest of the family for condemning her for loving me, so I didn't feel bad about not tending to any of the other markers.

As I knelt in front of the marker, I noted the dates: May 1946 - August 1965. I absently brushed the marker off, removing the accumulated mosses and lichens attempting to grow on it. As always, I wondered how her last moments on the plane occurred. Did she know the plane would crash, or did it catch her by surprise? I thought about the terror she must have felt if she did know as the pilot desperately tried to pull out of the dive before the plane hit the water at 230 MPH. Nobody ever figured out if the pilot even realized that he was 10,000 feet closer to the water than he thought when he started his descent into Chicago's O'Hare airport. The flight recorder was never found, so all they had were radar returns and the wreckage found to try to determine what happened.

I angrily pushed those thoughts away as I gently and tenderly unpacked my memories of 'Sia, remembering her shy smile, the sound of her laughter, her taste and smell, and the sounds she made when I brought her to orgasm. As I relived those memories, I wondered if 'Sia was truly dead since she still lived on in my memories. I wanted to believe that no one was truly dead as long as even one person was still alive to remember them. Maybe that's why markers were so important - they gave one a focus to help keep those memories alive.

I wept silently as I gently and tenderly packed my memories of 'Sia back up and put them away one more time. I vowed to 'Sia that someday soon, and it wouldn't be much longer; I'd be joining her in that last great adventure. "Oh, 'Sia," I softly whispered, "I really hope you're waiting for me. I've got so much to share with you."

I stood up, and April and June joined me. I looked around and saw how few gravestones appeared to have had someone visit them. As my gaze traveled around, I saw two markers with the names James Hanratty and Virginia Hanratty side by side, the accumulated mosses and lichens making them almost unreadable. It looked like no one had been there for decades, and I idly wondered if anyone was still alive that remembered who they were.

"Enough," I chastised myself. "Not my circus, not my monkeys." Putting my ruminations aside, I turned to April and June, smiled, and said, "Let's go home."

In Memoriam:

Unfortunately, Maonaigh (pronounced Mooney), one of my favorite authors on Literotica and the one who requested this story, passed just before Pt. 03 was published. I wish I could have finished this story before he passed, but he never let on how sick he was. At least he was aware of it and had even started reading it before he passed. I really enjoyed his comments on my stories and our many conversations via email. I will miss him.

Please go and read his stories. They are all well-written and worth your while.

As Anna said, "I wanted to believe that no one was truly dead as long as even one person was still alive to remember them. Maybe that's why markers were so important - they gave one a focus to help keep those memories alive." I had written those lines with Maonaigh in mind weeks before hearing that he had died. As long as we all remember him, I do believe he is still alive.

Authors Note:

The airplane crash referred to in this story was a real event. United Airlines Flight 389 went down in Lake Michigan on August 16, 1965. Because the flight data recorder was never recovered, all they had were the radar returns, conversations with the crew, and the wreckage to try to determine what had happened. The most likely theory was that just before the plane started its descent into Chicago's O'Hare Airport, the pilot handed control over to the co-pilot so he could start working on his end-of-flight paperwork, something that was not unusual and routinely occurred. The co-pilot apparently misread the altimeter, thinking he was 10,000 feet higher than he actually was. The design of the altimeter used in the aircraft made it easy to make that mistake. In fact, at least two other airplane crashes had been attributed to this, both occurring in 1958. Because it was dark and there were clouds and haze down to about 2,000 feet above the water, it was quite possible that the plane impacted the water before the co-pilot could react. Based on the positions of the throttles and the flaps on the wings from the wreckage recovered, it looked like they were all set in the position for a controlled descent of 2,000 feet per minute, again normal procedure. There was no evidence that the pilot/co-pilot ever tried to pull up. Reading the FAA final report is a real eye-opener. If interested, you can find a link to the report from the Wikipedia page for United Airlines Flight 389.