All Comments on 'The Marine's Wife Ch. 07'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not believeable

A paratrooper would never expose his buddies to the potential diseases this broad might have, and I can't believe a marine would either. Shit, this stuff is much more dangerous than any war!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fucking whore

Man i hope that cunt gets what she deserves, gang banged the dropped off in the middle of know where, then i hope the two peices of shit get fucking curb stomped, i fucking hate cheating whores and i would kill the fucking bitch and the son of a bitch fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sean

You have redeemed yourself in the eyes of the reader. Now hopefully, the gangbang of all gangbangs and the eventual slitting of her throat along with Trey. That son of a bitch knew she was married. Jeremy, well, he deserves his too but not as bad as Trey. Trina had to open her legs so if he doesn't kill the motherfucker, then thror some acid on her face and make it look like Trey and his Bro's did it. You got Jeremy's name where Trey's should have been when Kevin was at Trey's house beating the shit out of him. Other than that: PERFECT

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Punish Jeremy and Trev

Force them to suck each other off and light them on fire for being gay. Then get that slut wife addicted to drugs and pimp her out as a whore.

Sempi Fi!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting/Shitty Plot

You deserved every strange cock she got while you were away. You can call it "patriotism" but no one forced you or twisted your arm to go into the Marines. What you did as a Marine was little short of Desertion in a regular marriage, you left your wife and went overseas to enjoy yourself in the name of Bush's Patriotism. You didn't see Bushie doing that when his time came along during the Vietnam War...instead, he joined the Weekend Warriors in Tecksus, and flew for awhile in an outdated fighter jet (F-102) defending the sky over Texas, and could not even show up for his annual pilot flight checks without going AWOL. His assistant (Vice President) Cheney, said in his own words that he "had better things to do than to serve in the military in uniform" during the same time frame. So here you are, returning from Iraq as a Marine after you deserted your horny little wifey, expecting that she remained true and blue for you? She is a human being, too, and has body needs. You are lucky....if I had been her and a woman, I would have met you with a bulging belly instigated by another guy while you were gone. How do we know that you did not knock up some Iraqi whore while you were over there, or even some American Marine white or black woman also serving in uniform with you over there? My experience in Korea shows me that this happened a lot.....Korea is full of children that are of mixed race parentage, with the "daddy" having gone back to the States to his American wifey and leaving his Korean "wife" to fend for herself and their baby. It is really bad when a lot of niggers have done this---Korean society does not take well to half Nigger babies created in the wombs of Korean women that have been fucking GIs. Koreans call them half-Jungle Bunnies.

You must have a shitty mind to be able to write about such machismo crap!

gysgtwoodsgysgtwoodsover 18 years ago
the marine wife ch .07 need your help

you are not true marine after all the bullshit you went threw you pussy motherfucker as a man you should have just left that would have hurt her much more then what you did to her

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting

"Semper Fi" is only so much BULLSHIT. We ain't in the Cold War with Russia, China, any more so grow up and get over it. Semper Fi reminds me of a bunch of wetback bullshit about how a man is supposed to be superior over a woman. Grow up...women have come to be respected and have equal rights, including getting fucked when she is horny by whomever and whatever if she so wants, including getting preggie.

Happy TrailsHappy Trailsover 18 years ago
Don, I haven't read this story, but only

your comments so I won't vote. But I agree, you are a sick man and need mental help. You also are an adult and should know how to say pregnant. Not preggies, or pregos, pregnant. Try thinking about something else for once but the poorly functioning limp thing between your thighs. Thanks.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
No way

Thought I'd check the story.

When he backhanded his wife I went to the end of this chapter and he has her in a trunk.

NO THANKS> This will get sicker, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
true story!!

your story is the exact way we all feel. we wish we could do the things you talk about in that situation. as a marine (0331) fuck the haters keep writing!! you should send the trunk to iraq.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ending

i just read this entire story. would love another chapter. great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I feel the pain Brother

It took a lot to tell this story. I know that because my old lady did me the same way. I also read your comments in the review and can see how you feel about people that comment where they don't know what they've talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore don87654

He thinks you're wife should have presented you with another guy's bastard because he himself is sterile, so he has a bit of a fetish, you see (wife probably did it to him).

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
This is an ending?

This story needs an ending. Given how old it is it'll probably never happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES