All Comments on 'The Marriage Ch. 04'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
cliqueggecliqueggeabout 9 years ago
Good stuff

four down five to go - don't stop now

really enjoying your writing style - thank you

bystander13bystander13about 9 years ago
Well met

Interesting and creative plot, as always.

MastersWenchMastersWenchabout 9 years ago
Terrific!

Great job bringing all the many details together! As I was reading, I felt quite a range of emotions. To me this says a lot about how believable you characters and all the happenings are. This is a story I know I will be reading and enjoying more than once!

Thank you again, DreamCloud!

MastersWench

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Is Alia taking something to prevent pregnancy? Or is she unable to conceive right now? I imagine if Angelica gets pregnant she will be a bit envious. Has Cayden even thought about what would happen if Alia gets pregnant?

DreamCloudDreamCloudabout 9 years agoAuthor
ariesgirl

Ah, ah, yes - a natural form. Lily root and rue.

Wikipedia: the life saver of an ignorant male writer caught in a web of his own making.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So how long do we wait for Uri to admit that he is in love with Mylle?

That seems the obvious next step.

Great story though.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
To previous anon -

I have not seen chapters 7 - 9 so I can guess, along with you. I do not see Uri and Mylle getting together. That would separate Mylle and Angelica. Additionally, Uri is a boorish asshole.

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago

This had to be a difficult chapter for a male author to write. I think you have handled it very well. I am loving the daily submissions, even if it does sometimes lack daily emissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ah

This reminds me of the marriage in Dune. Even if the mistress stays for her lifetime, she is always at risk of not mattering in the long run.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Thanks Dream Writer

both for the excellent story and for answering the question that had been bothering me. I was around in the forties and fifties but the young ladies only seemed to know about latex..... You surprised me because I thought that there would be so much love between the young couple that she would become excited..

ravenhairedcutieravenhairedcutieabout 9 years ago
To Anonymous

I'm glad that I am not the only one who thinks that way. I get the feeling too that Uri wants Mylle. I am not sure if that is how it's going to be but if it does then that will be a bigger conflict. I am still not sure though, I guess we'll have to find that out in the next chapters to come.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
Uri

My thoughts are, Uri is in love with his sister!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The problem Alia

I like this story, it is a bit filled with "too good" people, but there is one that feels at odds... Alia.

The prince loves her, and that is fair enough, but it feels fake... She has not really evolved, she is just there to fuck the prince whenever, but the chemistry between them is not really there...

The story has been made, and I have only just finished this... But I hope that she and perhaps Mylle will die in the stroy... Reason being that it is Angelica and the prince that has the real chemistry, and it would make a much more interesting story.

Angelica is (100%) gay, yet they love each other... That is much more interesting, and the difficulties of sex could make for a better story... Right now, it is just a tad bit to fantastic that everything work out for everyone

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
I don`t know what to say

The Prince and Princess are in love? Alia is in love with the Prince, and Mylle are in love with the Princess, can all fall in love together? How a future King manage this?

5* for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If someone dies...

If someone dies, it should be Angelica after bearing a child. That leaves the door open for Cayden and Alia to be together (now that she is a lady) and Mylle can be the nanny of sorts to the baby which keeps her close to a part of Angelica and also under the protection of the Lion clan against Uri. I agree with the comment that he is in love with his sister. Now I am off to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
reading comments

Why need anyone die?

In LW section of this site, wives have often claimed to be in love with two men at same time...something never allowed for male character to love two females at same time. Not sure why males get so much short shrift.

I am drawn to your royal ''couple'' plus two. I have no trouble with Cayden loving the three females. True non-sexual love with two. Not sure why many comments have tragic ending for one of the females. Can easily envision long lives for all with ''marriage'' intact

Years down road kingdom's attitude adjusts-heirs having been born, Cayden long the King no longer has to hide eternal love for and with Alia

If you need someone to die URI WOULD DO NICELY

No other male heir to that Kingdom, Angelica lays claim to throne with Cayden Twobecome one and protection of both assured

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delightful twist

Adding Herdsman was a wonderful twist.

Thank you once again, for a wonderful story.

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 5 years ago
Becoming addicted

to this story. Thank you and I will continue to the end.

Woodmanone

Cama52Cama52over 4 years ago
Wonderful story!

I found this series this week and have been reading them in every spare minute I can get! The development of the characters is great and the four-person relationship between Cayden, Angelica, Alia, and Mylle is an interesting twist to this story.

Does anyone know if the tale of the Seekers that Angelica sings at the wedding is based on a true song? If it is, I would love to find the music and/or dance olbased on this tale.

DreamCloud, your works are fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What's so beautiful about having three wives? Wtf.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 4 years ago

I return to this story frequently, it is a wonderful tale, beautifully told and this chapter is the best of all. The writing is magnificent and the little side stories add so much to the description of the wedding and the first night. We are very fortunate that DreamCloud shared it with Literotica - it deserves to be published along with the other stories in the canon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much learned, yet much more to learn. How do Balen and his mother fit in the story? Time will tell. LP

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

This was the least romantic sexual scene I ever read.

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

That was way too awkward, weird and uncomfortable. Their 2nd time has to be better than this or I may have to stop reading this series. Surely things will get less weird and uncomfortable right? I mean, having your wife call you small and feeling like a fifth wheel in your own marital bed...fuuuck. Cringy.

This guy has a big tolerance for being humiliated by women....

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

In an actual royal bedding it would have been even more awkward than that which was described. There would have a room full of people to watch and make sure that the duty had been fulfilled. Scribes would have recorded the event. How many times he took her. How much passion there was. People would have been coming and going. Conversations about the proceedings and critiques of the consummation. I can only imagine how bad it would have been. Everything I have read about royal beddings tell me it would have been a nightmare. This was mild in comparison. Just the four of them would have never been allowed. The kingdom demanded it. I would have hated being a royal.

Hungry_VaginHungry_Vagin9 months ago

Loving the story! You write like none other my friend. I'm terrified Uri will kill off his Pop in order to make trouble for quadruple. It's rough waiting for the other shoe to drop. Best wishes! Please let us know if you're writing elsewhere. I would gladly pay to read your stories. Much love and appreciation.!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Up to this stage it's Mills and Boon with a kinky twist. When will the real twist come? Mayhaps with Uri?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous