All Comments on 'The Marriage Ch. 08'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cruel cliffhanger!!

Wow, awesome and heart-breaking. Can't wait for the conclusion.

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 9 years ago
A superb penultimate story

That is if it is still going to be a 9 part series.

What will I do when it's over?

You really are good

Thanks

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago

I do not like the direction this is going. I have grown fond of the kingdom and its characters.

DreamCloudDreamCloudabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 9

Tim had chapter 9.

Tim sent a comment on chapter 9 (everyone is a critic - he just happens to be my favorite.)

I am rewriting half of chapter 9.

I hope to give it to him by end of the weekend.

Sorry about the delay, but the change is rather dramatic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
For future edits

I am feeling very anxious over the next chapter! But if you decide to revise further, I would mix in other POVs. While only you know what will happen next, I have a feeling Cayden will survive simply because his is the only pov we have experienced and if he dies, so does your narrator. True, you may change that in the next chapter, but it would be odd since the only voice we have known is his. Periodic changes in POV previously would make it even more nail biting.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 9 years ago
Hoping Uncle Uri comes thru

I hope the boy's blind trust in his uncle is worth it. Come on Uncle Uri, show up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A writer you are

Literotica has given us a very few exceptional writers here & there and more than a few duds. You sir are one of the best I have come across. You truly should be doing this for a career and if you are not you are cheating not only yourself but the world as well. If you have other works that have been published, I would very much like to read them.

I thank you for what you have given us & impatiently await more stories with the rest of my fellow readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

You are an excellent story teller.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
On pins and needles

I am sorry to know the next installment is the last. You have crafted this story beautifully. I hope that you continue to write, you are very talented. How powerful to tell this story from one point of view. I think that the emotion and impact would be diluted if we were in others thoughts. Fantastic job.

1handslapping1handslappingabout 9 years ago
Any Excuse

to keep us hanging on for another day.... rewriting half the chapter, (Wonder how & why youre going to change it)

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Generated emotional connection with this reader

You have me worried with this rewrite bit...... I wonder how big the Wolf's war chest is? Many castles could hold off a yearlong seige without working up a sweat. Of course towns are another problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What 'A Writer You Are' said.

I can't put it any better, but I wanted you to know that I felt the same way. Sniffle. Sniffle. If you ever do publish, let us know and under what name. And please... not just ebooks.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I hope this is a happy ever after story..

I assume uri is in love with his sister and is jealous... Please What ever the outcome don't let us wait too long.

SeekerOfTruthSeekerOfTruthabout 9 years ago
Hmm.

I love these stories, but I do wonder about Uri's hatred; I'm not so naive as to think such hatered does not exist, but historically I've only seen it when a whole society fosters it. With Uri, however, he's the only one in his family to have it. Who taught him to hate his sister for this?

Personally, I've been raised to believe it is wrong, but never to hate for it. It's just like lying is wrong but I don't hate someone who struggles with the telling the truth.

I'm very interested to see if the author explains where Uri's hatred was learned, or if it is assumed to be a natural reaction to homosexuality, comparable to a child's irrational fear of pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

What of the consul. Will not the commoners rise!

DreamCloudDreamCloudabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 9 rewrite is finished.

It has gone through Tim's first edit. I have returned it to him for a final read. He usually does it in about a day (he is a thoughtful soul.) After I post, it will take about two days for it to go live. Lit reviews everything for compliance to their rules.

Tim likes this version much better than the first. If it sucks - it's his fault now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Uri's "hate"

sounds like the hatred many virulently anti-gay right wing politicians have and they're caught in a airport restroom or online in a downlow relationship. Those who try to destroy what they hate are usually to eradicate that selfsame part of who they deep down really are, and by eliminating it externally they wish to do that to the part of themselves, their innermost desires, suppressed to the point where feelings of love are instead expressed as hate, which are actually the same emotion, only one is constructive, the other destructive. So…as Ch. 9 hasn't been posted as I write this, I believe Uri's had secret desires of love for a man in life, but his shame has never allowed its outward expression, and he'll come to his senses and help them only once he's dealt with his own demons.

Surprised no one else picked this up, for he's never been in a heterosexual relationship that us readers know about, and he still isn't married.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 9 years ago
Shit

Talk about harsh.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oh my..

It's already been said but I must add my sentiments...

Your writing sir is superb! As I annoyingly wipe my eyes (allergies of course) I am holding back only b/c I know after the next chapter my beloved story is over.

Perhaps this is premature, but well done.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No words

No words for your work I have already read some of your stories but sir I must confess that this by far is the best I have been reading continuously for the past few day's in my free time I haven't posted any comment by far but this being the second last chapter I felt the need as this mesmerizing story will come to an end as I am going to read the last chapter I have earlier said that you can prove for a novelist and this shows I have so much on my mind to say but I don't have winds.

Regards DK(Going to read the next chapter cant wait)

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Dramatic chapter

But, I still haven´t found what I´m looking for...(yet).

5* for you (because we haven´t more).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The incessant leftist virtue signaling

weakens the writing. The childish sermonizing is annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don’t know what the guy below me’s been smoking

I’ve never done drugs, but whatever this guys on makes him think this story’s bad. Since that’s impossible, his stuffs gotta be reeeaaal good. I don’t condone drug use, but damn his shits gotta be good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To Anon 05/19/20,

So you’ve 8, EIGHT! chapters of a plural marriage/lesbian/bisexual/Polyamorous story and NOW you decide it’s leftist claptrap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a great story. We now need a conclusion a la Hollywood. You know the one where the poor outnumbered frontiersmen, and cowboys are rescued and saved by the arrival of the U.S. Cavalry. Ooops, I meant king Uri who was summonded by his nephew the Prince. LP

Iotyu_KrugerIotyu_Krugerover 1 year ago

Man i came here here for something that would give me a boner, but 4 hours and 8 chapters later I am almost about to cry.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The previous 2 chapters were so mushy, I was about to give up. But suddenly comes this page with all its suspence, battle plans and sense of self sacrifice. The story has woken up. And I am eager to know more. Lovely writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous