All Comments on 'The Marriage Counselor Pt. 02'

by pifan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hahahahaha when he started to be denied but one day I saw that he liked that shit .because the standard/most human being would say enough of that and decided to stop with that for me and everyone else that he is a masochist who likes to be denied is This is the future of a man who is controlled by the penis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is truth. Since I handed over control of my orgasms to my wife our sex life has improved dramatically. We went from once a week, to 3-4 sessions a week. She has had more orgasms in the last 4 months than in the entire previous year. The sex is so much better, more adventurous, more passionate, I simply can't get enough of her, and her me. Teasing and denying me makes her so wet it is unbelievable. Whenever she lets me inside her and I reach an edge, I can feel her pussy throb around me. Sometimes she likes to masturbate while she strokes me, and just as I reach the edge and pull away to avoid cumming, she cums violently. I don't fantasize about other women any more, and I have given up watching porn, other than femdom/denial stuff as it sort of reinforces the dynamic. I still masturbate frequently, but I only edge. I have cheated(allowed myself to cum) a few times, but I haven't cum without permission in over a month now, and I hope I never do again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous