All Comments on 'The Marriage Counselor'

by NTRmaster

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sick

Stupid and a tale with no redeeming value.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
waste

waste of ink

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really pathetic

There is no fantasy here, no reality to the story line, just not a good story, as the facts do not support reality. You can find anyone if you really want to, so for some reason you have created a pathetic character, who is one of life's losers, but would never have gotten Charlotte in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh Yes Indeedy

I enjoyed this story immensely. Ignore the detractors and continue on with the dastardly Doctor's deeds of taking beautiful married women for his sexual pleasures. Thanks for the read.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
obvious stupid and easily predictable

dont give you up day job and GAY MEN's HEALTH CLINIC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yikes - another gene mishap between this pathetic idiot and .....

the defective genes of "wantswhiteboys", MattM and bonnietaylor. Bad stuff that wimps like "size 14 IQ" and JPB admire.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 14 years ago
I'll admit this right off the BAT!

I didn't read the story, but guys most of you really shouldn't either. Not when you understand what "NTR" means. To be honest the author may want to put this in fetish, because that's really what it is, and save himself a lot of grief later. =(

NTRmaster likes to write "NTR" stories. Not being anything but honest NTR is a Japanese term (can't remember off the top of my head the words) that is another word for "extreme" cuckolding.

For those who don't know, Cuckolding is where the husband knowingly or unknowingly lets the wife sleep around on him. Either he gets off on it or he doesn't, but that's really the extent of it.

But a NTR story, manga, doujin's, hentai goes a step further.

It's where the wife or girlfriend not only sleeps around on the male lead but she always tries to humiliate the man she's with so "badly" that the man wants to commit suicide from what she's done.

Most of the time it's while telling the reader how much better her current lover is in some way or by telling her husband/boyfriend he's the father of her lovers child because the only way she can truly enjoy sex is with the lover.

Other times it's while professing love for her husband/boyfriend, but telling the reader he's just not getting the job down as well as her lover.

Its some kind of trend lately. It may have been around for years, but this is getting pretty popular lately.

I just make me feel sad sometimes that folks get off on this kind of stuff though =(

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
the product of a truly psychotic mind

For all readers; you should recognize this as the product of a truly anti-social psychotic mind. The psychologist who deals with psychotic criminals would have a hey day with this piece of published manure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WWW?

You are truly losing it. Is this how you write your stories?

"rain dead people need to be put intyo a room and you should be in the front of the line"

If this is your attempt at writing a sentence you are really in trouble. As for the story? Sick is as sick does.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Puke

Utter dog crap. (Reminder to self - Don't bother with NTRmaster stories in the future.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sick Fuck

You are a fucking sleazebag. Eat shit.

HAPPY DAYSHAPPY DAYSalmost 14 years ago
This story is sick

I think the writer of this story should see a therapist very soon. This writer is clearly out of his mind. I would even go so far to say that this writer is dangerous and should be banned from writing more stories. I think cutting off all his fingers, one per day would be good therapy this this sick puppy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
rain dead people

"rain dead people" Fuck this is good – this www nigger deserves a prize for word imaging, it must be the best description of the nomads in the Gobi that I have ever come across. The story read like it was written by a 13 year old with a bad case of acne, try washing your face more often and get some fresh air & sunshine. Maybe your face will clear up and then you can get a life instead of writing crap like this

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 14 years ago
Risq is quite right

I have been married to an oriental for the past 30 years and when she first noticed the writers pen name (NTR), she informed me what it meant. Although I too don't remember the exact terminology, trust me that it is way, way out there in left field. Beyond my comprehension as how anyone sane could "enjoy" such tripe. I, too did not read this crap.

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 14 years ago
Answer to my comment

Risq, the word is "Netorare" and it is a much stronger version of "masochism" only it is not physical but super emotional. My wife tells me that sometimes in the orient it is a very dangerous game to play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please stop Literotica a minute...

There are a few trolls that need to step off. Despite spending their lives on this site,souls such as Jasonnh and Harry are pompous enough to disclaim a brilliant and insightful story, very well written and asking questions about the deepest and darkest heart of the male psyche. I'm on lit looking for profundity, as well as entertainment. Thanks author for a trip into hell, I liked it...

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Echo comments by Jasonnh and others . . .

I figured out the plot after the first 1/2 page, so I skipped to the end to confirm my hunch. It was even worse than I thought. To be readable, a story has to have some shred of credibility. While the grammar and punctuation were OK (the only reason I did not give this a zero), the plot was so lacking in plausibility that it simply did not compute. There was no way to relate to any of the characters. And I did not see any way for this to be erotic, so maybe the category should be changed to non-consent or to erotic horror.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sick story

this story was a waste of my time,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome

Great story and Tim got what he desired. He could never satisfy his wife so Dr. Castle helped him out in that category. Thanks for a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This was just sick.

I wish I could give you a negative score.

gaesmogaesmoalmost 14 years ago
Totally Terrible

I cannot think of one redeeming thing about this story. What a total waste of my time in reading it. I really hate flamers, but in this case I really can't think of anything good to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What Is This Pile of Shit!!!

How could anyone come up with something so blatantly disgusting that it made me want to puke. You have some serious issues my friend, I would advise you to go see a therapist. Maybe you sould stay away from any named Dr. Castle...you might enjoy it to much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hehehe

Let's analyze this for a bit. How mane scenes are devoted to hot sex and how many scenes to MALE humiliation? This alone should tell you how super gay the author is.

Dear author , you have so much tallent for the Gay category , why waste it here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"folks" don't get off on this type of story...

only, sad, pathetic loser do. the author of this story is no different than the person down your street that is still hiding his child porn, or animal abuse, or any of the countless sick and perverted demented mental issues that this type of person has. It is only really sad, when they want to think that it is normal in even the remotest of ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Horribly mis-categorized

Horribly mis-categorized. Probably belongs in BDSM (or non-human... ).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Hope you keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WHAT !!!

Pathetic fucking storyline - could very well imagine that shit like this happens to people, made me sick though .. I reckon you have talent in writing .. Just NOT this Crap - have a few more Bourbons (wink)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
the author is into this shit

if you read his profile and the other dreck he writes hes into bad endings.

hes just a nutjob ignore him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
CRAP...

One word says it all...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
(oo)

.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
As erotic horror....

(or humor and satire)- this would be passably sick. As is I wish you were forced to read your own work in front of an Iranian Marriage tribunal. "Stones, three for a dollar, step right up!"

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Addendum to above....

of course, that all implies this is your story. i know it is not your plot. Not "total" plagiarism but how close, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
you are what you do - how sadly sick little demented one

See above.<P>

Get some mental help soon jaded sicko.

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 14 years ago
Further reflections

While I definitely still feel very negative about this story ("Definitely mis-categorized" was my comment right after reading it last night), here are two further reflections.

First, the explanation about NTR is very helpful. When I wander into someone else's form of erotica that is NOT erotically stimulating for me, it is a turn-off. But if I know in advance that I won't enjoy it (e.g., most BDSM doesn't "work" as eros for me), I just skip it. I didn't know about NTR before, so the author's moniker didn't tip me off as it would/will in the future. Learning in my experience is oten enough somewhat uncomfotable; it was in this case, but I value what I have learned about the genre.

Second, and the reason I planned to return to make this comment even if I hadn't learned what NTR means, is that I have found myself thinking about the story off and on all day since reading it last night. The reason, I am sure, is the appalling and appallingly seductively evil character of Dr Castle. It is his voice, not the wife's, that takesover the story. His deception, manipulation, abuse of trust--worse than an abusive father, he's the one who is expected to recognize and help heal such wounds and he instead has no compunctions about exploiting and humiliating his patients purely to serve his own needs--are truly villanous. His character reminds me a bit of Shakespeare's Richard III: his behavior is so heinous, but you can't make yourself look away, thinking "Oh, surely he can't get away with that!"

Of course, much of the end of the story goes way past any plausible "escape" by the doctor: if he's a psychiatrist or a psychologist, he'll have a license and would be trackable if/when he sets up "practice" again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Scoring: why no zero?

I read this thinking i) it had some behavioral insight, ii) redeeming character of some sort or iii) a humorous take on counseling . It had none. It may be the worst effort I have ever read on this site for the last 3 years. If the author meant it to be at the bottom of the ratings, he succeeded. I'm not into censureship for the quality of the story, but if I were, I would not have permitted this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

Another hot story by the best author on the site. Let the indignation start from the small dicked wimps!

jiminabjiminabalmost 14 years ago
Not good

I hated this story. It is a story about being decieved not only by your wife but by someone else that should have been a trustfull person for you. The writing may have been good but the plot for me was extremely poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very angry after reading this story. Was it deliberately mis-categorized? I kept reading, noting it was a "loving wives" story and so, therefore, these people must go through some form of catharsis and emerge with a more or less healthy relationship. It seems not. I view people who write and enjoy reading stories such as this one as quite troubled, but that's usually not a problem as I'd expect to know IN ADVANCE roughly what to expect from a story so that I can avoid the stuff I don't like. I'm wondering if it's Literotica's policy to advocate that members behave sadistically towards other members, as that has obviously happened here without consequence. Sado-masochistic stories do not belong in the Loving Wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I rather fancied it...

Despite the almost woeful lack of imagination, believability, and character development (particularly female), your stories are actually pretty good.

Also, I think it says something that your stories have gotten tons of comments - clearly they are getting people worked up. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

When the Dr. pissed on Tim, I came all over myself. Great, evocative stuff. Keep writing because this site needs more non-pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hm

I don't really care that the author is gay or hung up on big dicks...hey, whatever works for him, right? But this story doesn't belong here, even if it weren't crap.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Not my cup of tea

This was a horrible story. It was well written, but it is one I would never read again.

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

Holy crap there are some people with some fucked up issues on this site.

"When the Dr pissed on Tim I came all over myself"?

Dude, you need help. Go see someone cos you aren't right.

And neither is this story either. Quite quite revolting.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

this was a horror story, very disturbing.

i am writing this from the bottom of a well, filled with semen, urine, and tears.

also, huge tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
10/10

Great story, I love the NTR aspect and the cruelness keep it up !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

One of the most painful stories I’ve read. Excellently done even if I didn’t really like it.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Twisted and evil

WTF possesses someone to put that concept into a story? Unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I never liked biographies

you poor sap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You are a really sick fuck

The other writer was right. This must have been autobiographical. I would never in a million years have come up with this concept. Are you sure you're not a femnazi in drag.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

After reading this, a few of your other stories, and looking at the scores, you have rank with trends loud and 545, as one of the worst to ever post in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading the story, I was wondering whether it's your way to furnish your fantasy or it's your live experience. In both the ways, your story doesn't worth reading it. And that's the reason, your score is so pathetic just like you...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNTRmaster@NTRmaster
All NTRmaster stories, including the fourth chapter to &quot;Reunited&quot; that was banned from Literotica, can be read at: http://unrelentingcruelty.wordpress.com/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES