All Comments on 'The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 03'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please do not

Please do not turn Martin into some cock sucking pansy who likes taking it up the arse.I like him the way he is and keep it coming.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Martin Hastings Chap 3

I'm looking forward to further trials and tribulations of Martin as he fights his feminization at the hands of so many people. I don't think Martin will become a pansy because he ends up with a mouthful of shit and an assful of cum. The genre is called forced feminization for a reason. I've enjoyed how you have him making his stand with rude and biting comments. I'm sure he will come to wish he had been more stoic while waiting for a chance to escape.

Near the end of the first page of the story, Martin is being undressed by the lady charged to get him ready for the wedding night later on in the evening. However, the story seems to jump from his corset being taken off to being escorted to a limo in his wedding dress. Even though it wasn't stated you felt the guards securing Martin inside the limo had to be inside to do it. If so, then I missed them leaving Martin with the mysterious guy sitting accross from him.

I like your characters, Missy very sweet but determined, the cosmetician, NO-nonsense, The Baron a man very much used to getting his way...and now the mysterious man. I hope you will keep writing several more chapter in Martins story and keep the humiliation coming.

Thank you, xoxoxo

Stefani V.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Change him or leave him

But, you should make him extract a blank promise of a wedding gift from Baron Von Tuccaslikker. Then demand his stepmothers head on a platter, literally. Shouldn't be an issue for a powerful man lacking moral fiber.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY MORE WITH EVERY NEW CHAPTER

Please continue with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
say what.....

I mean cool story and all but there are probably a total of five countries where this could happen. In any 1st world country this is illegal, in any 2nd world countries where arranged/forced marriages are ok same sex marriage is totally not ok, and in 3rd world country they wouldnt be this expensive 1st world style marriage. Basically it'd have to be a country like america where same sex marriage is ok, and weddings are extravagant in this style, but also be a country like saudi arabia where consent is unnecessary. It's just not believable, no one in the story has the legal right to Martin's consent, he's 27 for god's sake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
um...

I'm sorry, I know some people are into the whole "rape fantasy" and I get just as turned on by crossdressers as anyone here, but this is just sick... it's human trafficking and rape. I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Impotence and rape

Does this actually go somewhere, or is it just non stop complaining and willful ignorance?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous