All Comments on 'The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 11'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
meh

got to say, its got potential, but i think you're drawing it out a bit, is he going to start enjoying it or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting story

Hi,

it's sexy story but please add more chapters at a time. or else we will lose interest.

MetismanMetismanover 12 years ago
Really?

One entire chapter devoted to him getting prepped and dressed? I have enjoyed the series thus far, but I must say, with all due respect, that you are beginning to lose me here. For a story that began with such promise it has started to regress and is quickly becoming boring to read. You are spending much too much time on him being dressed, and not enough time on exploring the relationships around him. The sex leaves much to be desired as well, as it is done and over. You need to put a little more into the sex I believe. I also think you need to start expanding these chapters, one page on him getting prepped and dressed just won't keep anyone's interest.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 12 years ago
Looking Forward

Martin's terrifying tale continues and it is clear that he is truly heterosexual and will never come to accept what is happening to him. The story development may seem slow to us, but remember that for Martin it has only been a few days.

The moral apathy of Leanne and her willful blindness to Martin's Kidnapping, Rape, Torture and Abuse (some of it at her hands) is a damning indictment of the (former) institution of arranged marriage.

I look eagerly look forward to the next chapter and hope to see Martin find a way to escape or successfully strike back. It would be emotionally satisfying to see Leanne and the Baron die, and Missy too, if she is indeed the cause of Martin's suffering.

lacrimsonfemmelacrimsonfemmeover 12 years ago
More graphic non con rape please

While the humiliation of him being dressed as a female is nice. It still isn't too extreme. I'd like the hair colour dyed as you indicated - red or cotton candy pink.

I'd definitely love to read about the boob job and gritter sex. More punishments from Leanne too would be nice. Flogging, cock cage, whipping. Butt plug is nice, but it would be fun to read about him being fisted too. :)

I can't wait for the 3 days to be over so we can get to the really kinky stuff. Any gang banging? Pictures to capture his being "loved" by his husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrik581@rik581
537 Followers
I enjoy writing tales of Forced Feminization with lot's of fetish content. Sharing these stories with others who enjoy similar.