The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
538 Followers

"You can't be serious. Why do I have to go outside like this? To humiliate me even more?" he held his hands out to make a point. He stuck his penis back in the bottoms as best he could.

"Oh no ma'am, I thought you might like to get a little sun while you were out today." Leanne said as she took sunblock and began covering his entire body with it.

Martin hadn't thought about that. Getting some sun would leave bikini tan lines on him, top and bottom. He looked at her like she would change her mind. "This might just be a little too over the top Leanne." he said. "At least make me presentable instead of some kind of foolish joke."

"Is it the rollers?" she asked looking him over. "I'll put a scarf around your curlers if you like." she said pulling out a white satin scarf.

"No it's not the rollers," he said mocking her. "In case you haven't noticed, I have a cock and balls in my shorts. That's why I'm self conscious," he said trough gritted teeth as she wrapped the scarf around his curlers and tied it under his chin.

"Well we can't do anything about that," she said. "At least not right now."

Leanne unlocked the door and called out, "Lisa you can come in now. He's ready."

Lisa walked in the room busily texting on her phone as she entered She looked up and squealed, "Oh my god, she looks so cute! Wait, I have to get a picture of her," Lisa said holding up her phone.

"I don't know Lisa." Leanne said cautiously. Pictures during a consummation?"

"Oh come on please Leanne.........just one?"

"NO! I don't want my pict...." Martin was cut off.

"Okay. Just one, but hurry up." Leanne said backing away. Martin looked to Leanne as she backed away and returned his attention to Lisa only to have the flash of his picture being taken affirm that he had been photographed in this humiliating swimsuit.

"Hmmm.....sexy," Lisa cooed looking at the shot on her camera phone.

"Martin please step over here." Leanne called opening up the drawer once more that had the butt plugs. "Do you have a preference on the color of your butt plug?" she said as they looked at them. There were pink, black, and a rather strange looking one that was white with pink polka dots. They all had built in vibrators. They were also all large and the same size.

"Forget it!" Martin said backing up bumping into a security person who had just entered the room.

Martin pulled against the man as Leanne said, "Bend him over the counter here, that will be fine."

"No," Martin yelled a she was bent over.

Lisa pulled his bottoms down and inserted a nozzle attached to an enema bag. She allowed exactly one cup of warm soapy water to enter Martin's bottom, before pulling it out and allowing Leanne to insert the butt plug.

"AHHHH!!!" Martin screamed out as the black plug was installed. His bikini bottoms were pulled back up and the control knob from the butt plug was poking out against the material making it obvious something was there.

"There you go Mrs. Vargos. I'd say you are ready to go now." Lisa waling to the sink with the enema bag.

Martin stood up and was released from the firm grip that had held him.

"Take it out." Martin looked at the girls who were looking at him like bimbos now fluttering their eyelashes. "Why?" Lisa asked as they both broke out laughing.

"Take it out," he said again.

'I'll take the butt plug out after you finish your walk Mrs. Vargos." Leanne said. "The sooner you get back, the quicker it will be removed," she said raising an eyebrow.

"Okay, it's time to take him out now Lisa," Leanne said taking Martin's arm.

"No wait. I don't want to go out. Not like this." Martin began to struggle with Leanne and Lisa. He found it hard to hold his ground on such high heels as he continued to stumble forward.

"Come on Mrs. Vargos, be a good girl and step outside and have a nice walk," Lisa said laughing and opening the door.

"Wait!" Martin said in obvious panic through the mask he was wearing.

"Now Mrs. Vargos, please don't make us have to put restraints on you today. Be a nice girl and go for your walk. You will feel so much better afterwards," Lisa said as she smiled at the reluctance of this new bride to step out of the house. "Do I need to call security? Will you cooperate? I know," she grinned, "How about if I fill that enema bag up just a little more?"

"NO!!!" Martin yelled as he was forced toward the door.

"The butt plug vibrates." she said reaching to his bottom and switching it on high speed. "How's that?" she grinned. "Need more soapy water?"

Martin hung his head and shook his head no, as he stepped outside with the two women.

"There now that wasn't so bad now was it?" Lisa adjusted Martin's bra. She also adjusted his penis again so it was a little more visible. "You look very sexy with those long leg." Lisa smiled.

"Mrs. Vargos. Just follow the paved path over to where you met your mother yesterday by the gazebo, and from there you will find a nature path that will lead you through some natural areas and back to the house on the west side. I will be there when you've finished your walk." Leanne nudged him along. "Go on now."

Martin walked away slowly his hips swaying as he could not help it with those heels on and that plug up his ass. He didn't look back as he walked, his head scarf covering his rollers blowing in the wind.

"He cried in the styling chair today Lisa. He's feeling near broken I believe." Leanne said watching Martin walk away.

"So what? She needs to learn to control her emotions better then. I think she looks absolutely delicious." Lisa smiled. "If she needs to cry, let her cry."

"Yes, well I hope he can get a better grip after this consummation is over. The Baron wants more. I know this is a lot for him all of a sudden. I mean in two days he's gone from your average male persuing women, to the bride of a man while he's dressed as a woman." she looked at Lisa.

"Oh please Leanne. She has nothing to complain about. If it was up to me that man would be in frills like you wouldn't believe." Lisa looked firmly at Leanne.

"Yes, but his attire and public image is my job. The Baron has a certain look he desires. He's not your doll to just dressup Lisa," Leanne looked back at the bikini clad image as he walked further away.

"That may be true, but his deportment and social graces are my responsibility after this consummation is over," she gave a smile, "I'll show you how a real woman should act. Even one with a dick," she said walking back in the house.

rik581
rik581
538 Followers
12