The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Martin. If by wearing six inch high heels and running down main street totally naked with my dick and balls a swinging and my tits flapping for the entire town to see me would get me out of my situation, I would gladly do it. I can't be degraded anymore than I already have been. Unless you want to really be a girl, and they will accommodate you on that one I can promise you. You need to escape." Dorothy eased his grip on Martin and the tension eased also.

"So how do I do that? What about this damn collar they put on me?" Martin said now listening and feeling fear creep into his being.

"I don't have the answers for you. But I do know this, as I said before I can't be any more degraded as a male human being than I have already been. Yes, I am going to move on soon, but you will continue to live in this hell. If you think it's bad now, I promise you it can get worse, and it will." He released Martin now. "Don't go willingly Martin." Dorothy held out his hand and Martin this time took it without question and they walked along the path. Dorothy regained his composure and put a nice smile on his face again for all to see.

"Good morning Mrs. Vargos," one of the gardeners said and smiled as they passed by.

"Shut up!" Martin said as he dismissed the man without giving him a look.

"Martin. The help are not your enemy here. They just work here. Be nice to them. You never know when you may need their help," Dorothy said quietly leaning into Martin's ear. "Use their dedication to their jobs to your own benefit."

"Yeah, like what?' Martin looked over to him.

"Just be yourself with them Martin, and be nice. Try and act like your appearance is normal. That's all."\

"Oh sure. I guess all the society wives walk around their gardens dressed like this." Martin said in a flippant response.

"No, but you do, so get over it."

"Whatever," Martin walked back toward the house holding hands with Dorothy. His mine was filled with all kinds of contradictions. He didn't know what was real. The reality seemed to be changing constantly. He did know one thing for sure, he was determined now than ever to fight his way out of here. Dorothy's little talk had filled Martin with fear and a new vigor to not allow other people to make the decision that he was better off not being male.

12