All Comments on 'The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 16'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Screwed

How much more screwed can one

Person get?

wilts_maidwilts_maidalmost 12 years ago

Am looking forwards to the next Chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Are you kidding me?

This story has been dragging on now for more than a year, it's over two months since your last instalment and all you can post is a single page? It shouldn't even be in this category as yet again there is no sex. It should be in the Non-Erotic story section. You really are very disrespectful of your readers, in my opinion. Too bad too, because it started off with such promise, but you have let it drag on and on. You need to get this story going or give up entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too little, too late?

I have to agree with Anonymous on 5-10-12, that this story has been going on for more than a year. With the last couple of posts by the author, it almost seems that he has lost his way, or at least lost his story thread. It did start out very promising, as a most erotic premise, even including Martin's stepmother masturbating him to one last ejaculation before Martin began the forced drug regimen to control his erections. No matter how good they might be, stories that are not updated in some timely manner become quite a disappointment, and really do a disservice to the readers who appreciate the writing of a given author.

If this story has grown tiresome to this author, with no real vision on how to finish it, perhaps the author should give it up. Perhaps others, in cooperation with the author, could take up the story line and proceed in a more timely manner. If Martin is rendered a eunuch, that more or less seals his fate and ends the story for all practical purposes. The allure of this story has been his forced feminization, and whether or not he will come to terms and eventually actually enjoy the sexual attention from another male.

For those who have waited for the next chapter, this is really too little, too late.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadalmost 12 years ago
twists and turns

The author has made a stated desire to end the story and pursue other story ideas but the fans here at literotica urged the author to continue the story with the assumption that the banquet would reveal if Martin is to be determined to continue to resist or succumbs to the forced feminization and is "broken" into accepting his new position in life as a feminized man bride/wife.

Although I agree the time between chapters are rather lengthy, part of the allure of this story is the novel concept of arranged marriages still existing in a modern society and the new acceptance in society of same sex marriages.

The author should continue to be allowed to develop the story and the characters therein. The eroticism doesn't have to be on overt display in every chapter.

As a fan of this story, I still hope for an escape for Martin, and hope he finds the courage and opportunity to tell Constance of his circumstances. She may very well be his only ally in ending his situation.

Good Job RIK, keep up the great writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrik581@rik581
I enjoy writing tales of Forced Feminization with lot's of fetish content. Sharing these stories with others who enjoy similar.