All Comments on 'The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 19'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I must say that

I think you're writing has improved dramatically since the first few chapters of this story. As unbelievable as the premis is, I still find myself drawn to this kind of fantasy. I love the spontaneous humiliation that Marcia has to endure - especially in the final scene :)

cbrooks122000cbrooks122000almost 12 years ago
Keep going

I think this is a great story, it would be a huge shame to end it now. I really look forward to the next episode. I would like to know what is eventually going to happen to Martin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Plz don't stop writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This really is a good story.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very well done!

The best chapter yet. Please continue with the blowjobs, as I think it important that Martin be accustomed to performing for the Baron. I also think it is finally time now for some breast augmentation, and perhaps some body modification, hint hint! Keep going, this story is hitting stride now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
TM of MH Chap 19

I'm enjoying your stories more and I also think you're writing has improved. I would hate to see you stop the story now since it feels like Martin/Marcia has 'a lot of learning' still to come.

I failed to mention in previous chapters what I thought was an error because I thought I might have misread a particular portion of what was going on. But happened again where Martin/Marcia was cuffed by Leanne and taken by her escorts to go to the ceremony but she is taken to the room where the Baron is waiting for her. He bends her over the chair and she grips the side of the chair but i never read where her cuffs had been removed for her to grip anything. Like I said it has happened before that she was in some form of bondage and then she was able to do something she shouldn't have been able to do being in bondage.

I enjoy your bondage scenes and the blowjob scenes but the last one where she was taken to the room for a 'quickie' was superb. I enjoy how the Baron just ignores while putting poor loud talking Martin in his place every time.

I'd also like to see Leanne, his step-mother and/or his mother-in-law provide more discipline due to his NOT smiling enough.

Thanks for what you have given us so far and I hope to read more on these characters. xoxo.

rik581rik581almost 12 years agoAuthor
Good eye!

I appreciate the spotting of missed details. I had actually spotted this one while waiting for the illustrations to be finished, but not before I published it. I, have since corrected it. I don't recall if I caught the other one or not. I did have a major "brain lapse" on an earlier chapter that one person found (it is still posted) and actually was able to piece together a few details about who's who in the story. This story will be rewritten and edited in it's entirety, and oh did I mention fully illustrated, in the future.

I appreciate of course all the feedback positive and negative, but there are a couple of voters who are really trying to keep it down.

Thanks again for the observations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To good to stop

Rick, this story is simply to good to end. I love your fanatasy and would love to have more. Thank you for sharing your writing!

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadalmost 12 years ago
You must continue

Rik, this story is too good to stop now. Keep going! Martin is completely broken, but there are still loose ends to tie up and there are numberless opportunities for story development a writer of your ability should not pass up.

What will Missy tell him when she see's him at the debut? Will his family finally show up at the ball? They skipped the wedding! Will seeing them finally cause him to completely break down?

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter already!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

Martin should do the unexpected, and at least feign acceptance and enthusiasm. Put them off their balance.If you can't beat 'em, join'em until you find their weaknesses, then kick ass!

Wren

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Best chapter yet. Time for Martin to get titties, please, with big red cherries on top!

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadalmost 12 years ago
more excellent

I agree with Anonymous 7/01/12 "More" and Anonymous 7/01/12 "Excellent".

Also, for each act of defiance, instead of another severe beating, Martin should be restrained, and then have some permanent form of feminization such as breast implants, or tattoos like Dorothy around the nipples, giving the impression of larger aureoles.

Martin still needs some outlet for his frustrations, now that it looks like he is going to have even more controls placed over his appearance and manners. I hope that Martin will find the courage to speak up to someone who may find the sympathy to offer help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome entry

Can't wait to see this story complete with illustrations. I hope they are done well enough so as to not take away from the story itself. Btw...I think it time that Martin get some permanent physical changes made to feminize his body and face, and perhaps a tattoo or two in honour of his husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

The story is getting better as it develops. I agree with others who are looking forward to Martin receiving some sort of more permanent body modification. Breast augmentation would be a nice step, but even having him tan more in his skimpy bikini would make tan lines that are move visible, and quite feminine.

He needs to be able to exercise his manly attributes from time to time, just to illustrate the depths of his submission when he is being feminized. Perhaps occasionally taking him off his anti-erection medication and allowing/encouraging/forcing Dorothy to seduce him would be a nice change, and make him begin to wonder whether he really did like having sex with another man. Can't wait for the next chapter, and the idea of illustrations is quite exciting. The detail of him getting a passion mark or "hickey" in a visible location whenever the Baron has sex with him is a nice touch, which I hope will be continued after the completion of the consummation celebration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Total Sex Change

Martin MUST have a total sax change, breasts, vagina, the works. Strapped into a hospital bed, then forced to wear a full length body corset laced tight, armbinder, neck corset, ballet boots and inflatable gag. Whis I was in Martin's place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting story

After all conversions, forcefully he has to do wifely duties, like cooking, shoe polish to his husband, he has to give birth (after sex change). he has to give milk to kids. you mix your thoughts. so far this story is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Visceral

I'll admit that this is not my sort of kink and props to the author for invoking an emotional response in his readers.

That said the Baron is obviously mentally ill, like "it's put's the lotion in the basket" kind of crazy. The delusions of love and making love are way skewed and it's as if he cannot hear anything beyond what he wants to hear. Love doesn't mean withholding all form of satisfaction. What's the point of a female concubine if Martin's equipment is not operational? That's just a different sort of sick torture.

Leanne is the true sadist, since the Baron doesn't even seem aware enough of his sickness to be making viable choices. I don't believe anyone in this story actually wants Martin to submit happily to his role. The want him miserable and feeling not less than manly but less than human. A walking, but not talking realdoll.

Maybe Martin will be lucky enough to die before any further basic human rites are stripped from him. Or the whole estate will perish in a fire.

P.S. To the commenters who say they'd love to have this happen to them, you're obviously missing the point of the story. The Baron wouldn't want you, he only wants unwilling partners for his rape fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do continue.

I say let Martin get fully situated as the 'wife' then start picking off the little helper staff. Make Leanne watch mostly unharmed as her entire family is destroyed in the same fashion as Martin was, one at a time. Maybe cause financial troubles for his step mom and the rest of his own kin. It would be a big shift in the story momentum for sympathy, making the victim into the victimizer. Or maybe just have der Baron get disinherited and shunned by his family for causing their public humiliation. No money, no power, nothing but an angry and resentful eunuch for a spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Revenge

I would like to see ,the baron and Leanne punished . They should be made to pay

for what they have done to Martin and others'

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is this the end?

Enjoyable story line and at times, brings the imagination to light but I must inquiry, is this chapter the final one or will there be additional readings?

rik581rik581over 11 years agoAuthor
The end, but not THE END!

For those who are inquiring about the end of this story, I originally outlined and designed this story for three parts. The first part being The Marriage of Martin Hastings. That part will end in chapter 20, which is about 75% completed and a much longer chapter. I thought about making it two chapters, but changed my mind. Many questions will be answered in this chapter, but maybe not all things resolved. (at least at this time)

"The Life and Times of Lady Vargos" Chapter 1 will continue the dark tale of Martin, (for those that wish to continue in his adventure) and will be written from a more open look at his daily ordeals as he tries to get the divorce he so desperately wants finalized.............(whoops, Did I let something out here?) Rather than an hour to hour reflection of his marriage and consummation. I know some readers will want to continue on and some won't, but that is where we are right now. Still a few more things to work out on chapter 20.

Thanks

Rikki

lacrimsonfemmelacrimsonfemmeover 11 years ago
YAY!

I can't wait for Chapter 20. Thanks for the update. Very excited. And it's 3 parts? Woohoo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
when can we expect!!!

Wow thanks for the update. Please update fast. But no revenge please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love this

I absolutely love your work, Rikki, and am elated to hear that you will be writing two additional books on Martin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hi Rikki,

terrific story. Do you already have any idea as to when you will submit the next part? Cant wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Rik, this is perhaps the best story at this site at the moment (or at least it does the job for me very well).

Since about a month I have been checking for the new chapter at least once, sometimes up to five times a day.

Please update quickly!

btw. Martin has to continue to resist, this is the main attribute differentiating this tale from the grey mush normally on here. Also, the dressing sequences are by far my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
when.

Please tell us when you'll post the next installment so we can stop checking. Thanks.

preetizintababe1preetizintababe1over 11 years ago
Great Writing.....

nice 1 really....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please have Martin get some of his dignity back in future chapters

Please let Martin get his dignity back by getting even with those two bitches Lusa and Leanne. Also he should get some revenge on the Baron and the tge woman who git him into this in the first place ! I want to see Msrtin won and become Martin again !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wish it were me

I would love Baron like a proper wife unlike ungrateful Martin. Anyone like Baron my email is dilandaucelena@y a h o o .com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
becxoming A REAL WOMAN

THIS ISW HAPPENS AND THAT MARCIA ACCEPTS HER ROLE AS WIFE AND MISTRESS OF ESTATE AND GIVES BACK TO COMMUNITY...NO MORE HUMILIATION ONLY POWEWR IN HER HANDS AS WOMAN....BRANDIE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOVE MARTIN

This story is very well put together. I would love to be in Marcia's heels. I would very much like to read more about Mrs. Vargos.

loveevolloveevolover 2 years ago

That was so awesome, I really enjoyed it, is his "MOTHER",is she the real master mind, they were supposably Never married so was father the mastermind well we will find out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrik581@rik581
532 Followers
I enjoy writing tales of Forced Feminization with lot's of fetish content. Sharing these stories with others who enjoy similar.