The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
537 Followers

"I will leave that decision up to you Leanne. I'm sure whatever you think will be best. It will be beautiful I'm sure." He cringed at the words, but it was better than the alternative which he felt would be even worse than before. Leanne smiled and seemed satisfied with the answer he gave.

The hairdo took some time with all the hair being pulled up and pinned, then teased into a wild mess only to be combed and patted back into a very elegant looking curls. The hairpiece was likewise teased and then pinned on the top of his head. It was blended in by Leanne's expert attentions. When she had finished she took a gold, rhinestone covered tiara, and slid it in Martin's new hairdo. Leanne stood back and clapped her hands.

"Oh my, yes! Your hair is gorgeous!" She turned Martin to the mirror. Martin stared hard trying to find himself in this image she had created. He looked nothing like himself. He felt ridiculous, and disheartened that he was soon to be forced out in front of all kinds of people looking like this. Leanne unstrapped Martin's arms.

"Now Mrs. Vargos, I must pin this vale in your hair to cover your face while you are being dressed. She held up the purple silk piece of fabric, designed with rhinestones. Leanne then showed Martin a small eye mask that would fit over his ears, as glasses do. It was embellished also in rhinestones and feathers.

"This will give you a very mysterious, and exotic look Mrs. Vargos. Seeing those beautiful eyes of yours through the mask, such mystique. Isn't that exciting?" Leanne gushed again.

"Yes, it looks exciting," Martin said just copying her words.

"Great then, let's put it on and see." Martin sat silently, closing his eyes while Leanne slid the mask carefully over his eyes resting it on his ears and nose. Martin looked up at her through the mask, his false eyelashes having just enough room not to hit the mask. Leanne smiled, "It's looks just darling Mrs. Vargos." Then she picked up the vale and pinned it in his hair so it hung just under the mask and down below his chin. The purple vale was a symbol of feminine submission to a man, and any good wife who was doing "The Three Nights Of Consummation," and was truly concerned with taking the greatest care of her husbands daily and sexual needs, would proudly be displayed in a vale for her coming out banquet.............and regardless of his true affections for his husband, Martin was going to be wearing one too.

Leanne then released Martin from the chair and helped him stand up. She walked him to the other side of the room up close to the wall. She had him face the wall with his face just inches away.

"Please just stand here while I bring in the others, and we make preparations for your dressing. You won't be in the way here," she said as she walked to the door. "OK, you can all come in now," she yelled out the door, "It's time to get him dressed. The girls came into the room and brought the things that would be needed and stole glimpses of Martin standing naked next to the wall. The newly dyed updo was very evident from the rear and caused some quiet conversations and a few giggles as things were being prepared. He heard the dressmakers stand being wheeled in. No doubt adorned with the dress he was going to be forced to wear today.

Martin stared at the wall. No tears now, but he was feeling sorry for himself. He looked down at his large limp penis. He was a well endowed man, but because other people had decided he didn't need to use it for sexual purposes anymore, it had been decided it should just hang limp between his legs, as it was now. He was not asked how he felt about it, and for all he knew...............it is for the rest of his life. He looked at his feet. His immaculately, pedicured toenails, in bright red nail polish were in direct conflict with his large penis. Martin hated his father so much now for doing this to him. He didn't care why he had done it. It didn't matter. It was cruel what they were doing to him. He was not to be a woman, just a man dressed like a woman, married to another man. A public novelty, a source of local gossip with no escape. He still couldn't grasp it though. Martin's thoughts were interrupted suddenly by a light touch on his arm.

"Mrs. Vargos. We are ready for you now." The voice of the pretty young blonde girl, with long straight hair, sounded so soothing. She was much younger than him and he found her very attractive. It only magnified the since of humiliation he felt as the pretty young girl led him by the arm from the wall and walked him to the middle of the room where he would be now transformed fully into the appearance of a woman and she was there to help.

Martin was glad the a pair of panties were held out for him to step into. He was now not naked, which was little relief for what was next. A black leather waist wasp was brought out and wrapped around his waist. Leanne then took control of the situation. Cuffing Martin's hands in the overhead leather cuffs she had Martin raised up on his toes, stretching him so she could tighten the laces on the cincher properly. The girls all watched as Leanne cinched Martin tighter and tighter. They couldn't see Martin's face as it grimaced in a very unladylike manner as the pressure on his waist got greater. Leanne then used the bar to cinch him up even tighter and had one of the girls adjust the straps on the back of the wasp. Martin grunted with each twist that tightened the wasp. The area between his ribs and hips was dramatically decreased and now taking the shape she wished him to have. Martin finally had to say something, but he was careful as he groaned.

"Oh Leanne, Isn't that tight enough?"

"Just about done Mrs. Vargos," she said as she continued. When she was satisfied Martin's arms were slowly let down, which added more pressure to his waist. Some of the girls in the room felt uncomfortable watching his waist being pulled in like that and the discomfort it caused him. After he was let down it was time for the bra. D-cups as normal, with rather pointed cups that pushed the breast up, were strapped around his chest. One of the girls commented to another.

"How would you like having to have pointed tits like that?" she giggled,

"Not me. Looks likes some old sixties type torture bra to me."

Martin was breathing in shallow gasp as he adjusted to the crushing cincher. Though it was difficult, Martin sat down while his stocking were pulled up his legs. The sheer black material with perfectly straight seems in the back were now attached to garters that hung from the cincher. A pair of hot pink, peep toe pumps were now brought out and Martin's feet were slipped into them one at a time. They had 6" spike heels and 1" platforms. Martin found it odd, but he hated wearing peep toed pumps. It was odd because he had an opinion on which type of women's high heels he didn't like. They hurt his toes, but his husband liked seeing his painted toenails when he is in public, so he had no choice but to wear them. He then stood very still as a strapless slip was put over his head and worked down his body.

Martin took a deep breath as two girls approached him with the dress he was to wear today. It was formal knee length, cocktail dress. It was a bold 'hot pink' number that matched his pumps. The skirt had traditional skirt in a soft chiffon material and was designed to hang 2" above the knee. There was a silver metallic belt, 3" wide that would show off the beautifully narrow waist Martin had. The top was v-necked, just over the shoulders, so Martin's hickeys could be displayed properly, and the tan lines from his walk in the bikini were also visible. The front of the bra had been adorned with protruding nipples, so that when the dress was zipped and clung tightly to his heavily padded chest, the protrusions of the nipples would be most evident. It was a fashion statement that Martin didn't realize he was making till he saw himself in the mirror. Martin stepped into the dress without emotion and allowed the girls to pull it up and zip the back. The fabric clung tightly to his bodice. The girls all commented on the beauty of the dress. Martin was now dressed for the occasion. The last thing he needed was to be jeweled.

Leanne took his right hand and slid a cocktail ring encased in diamonds and ruby's. She then took his left hand and gently slid the his diamond wedding ring back on his ring finger. The diamond was quite an eye catcher for women. There were sure to be women that felt he didn't deserve such a stone. Leanne looked at Martin and smiled.

"You have the largest diamond in your wedding ring. Not a married woman at this function will come close. The Baron saw to that. All the women will be so jealous of you." Leanne continued by adding the diamond bracelet on one wrist and a diamond watch on the other. Leanne then held his hands out for him to see them fully decorated. "Do you like them?" she asked in front of all the other girls in the room.

"They're lovely Leanne. Thank you so much," his male voice said with very little conviction.

Martin stood in front of a full length mirror feeling nothing now. His pride and self esteem were all gone now. He was a joke. He looked at himself and wondered what each of these girls would think if they were to be put in arranged marriages. Decorated and used as sexual objects, totally degraded and committed to a life of public humiliation. He prayed that each one of the girls in this room would be some day.

Leanne then cleared the room of everybody, just as Lisa arrived. Lisa clapped her hands and screamed out, "Oh my god! Look at this refined woman. Isn't she just gorgeous?"

"He's a man Lisa, not a woman," Leanne said as she walked past Lisa.

"Oh Leanne, your such a prude. Look at her. I love it. Let's not get all emotionally tied up over his dick. How do you like your dress Mrs. Vargos? I picked it out for you."

"It's very nice thank you," Martin said minding his p's and q's.

"Well good. Now we can start you on how to act today." She began moving things around. "Now Mrs. Vargos I've been wanting to work on this since you've been here so you would be more refined and delicate, but I guess it was decided to have you less rehearsed." she looked over at Leanne.

"He needs some manly traits Lisa. He is a man. You would have him acting too convincingly as some prom queen if you had your way," Leanne said.

Lisa took Martin by the arm over with Leanne who would be assisting. "Think of yourself as a beautiful limp wrist fag, who has just nailed the man of his dreams, or has been nailed by him," she laughed at her own humor. "Now, to start with, your husband will offer you his arm like so," she said gesturing to Leanne who offered her crooked arm, "and you are to take it like this," she said sliding her hand from behind the elbow to Leanne's forearm. Notice that I am standing slightly behind her. You are to stand and walk slightly behind your husband at all times. No exceptions! Understand?" she said smiling as his head hung slightly.

"Yes." he said softly.

"Good! Now your hand should be on top of his arms with only your fingertips touching and you fingers spread like this," she said as she limply laid her fingertips on Leanne's arm. This so everyone can admire that beautiful ring your husband has given you, and of course those beautiful red fingernails of yours," she amused herself looking at his hands. "Now, remember your palm can't touch. That is how you are to hold your husbands arm. And now the walk. It is a simple heel toe, heel toe," she said as she demonstrated walking with Leanne about the room. "Notice how I extend my arm and walk slightly behind her. See how my hand stays up with only my fingertips touching, and how nice that ring will look," she said as they continued to walk about the room. "My other hand is arm straight down and fingers out." She showed him what she wanted. "Now let me see you walk like that," she said watching Martin. Martin put one high heel in front of the other, and did it again, till he was walking about the room. Martin had no choice bit to allow his hips to move in a more exaggerated manner because of the height of his heels and his inability to move his waist. Lisa insisted he swing his arm a little more as he walked.

"Very good," Lisa said. "Now STOP," she said suddenly. Martin stood there with one foot in front of the other. Leanne lifted Martin's skirt while Lisa put a leather strap on each of Martin's mid thighs and linked a piece of gold chain just long enough to make the required stride. They then dropped his skirt. "I put that hobble on you because you will have a tendency to try and walk too fast when you are nervous," she said actually making sense to him. Martin now put his arm on Leanne's as instructed by Lisa and walked around the room with Leanne. Lisa couldn't help but laugh as Martin walked semi gracefully and just a little bit like a man wearing extremely high platform heels for the first time. Which he was. .

"I'm sorry Mrs, Vargos," she said about the laugh, "that was just fine. Now when you greet people you are to look the men right in the eye, and offer the back of your hand, wrist bent fingers spread when greeted. They will either kiss or shake your hand, and you will say, thank you so much, or something close to that." She smiled. "The women.........that's a different story. You're a social bitch to women. You're the fashion absorbed socialite, that feels she's better than all those other inferior cunts in the room."

"LISA!!" Leanne yelled, "That kind of talk is not tolerated here."

Lisa grinned and went on, "So when a woman speaks to you, you are to eye her up from head to toe and look passed her like she's not even there. She is not worthy of a response or your attention, but speak sweetly to her husband if he offers. Keep your chin high and proud, and look down your nose at the women as you appraise their appearances before dismissing them," she said now showing him what she meant. Martin felt sick. He was purposely now to make enemies of all the women, for some kind of manufactured social persona he was having forced on him. He did as Lisa had said, which was rather easy since it was more in line to how he actually felt now. "Very good. I see you will have few problems," she said now getting ready to leave.

"You and your husband will be presented at the beginning of the ceremony, before you greet people, and then your mask and vale will be removed so all can see your face for the first time since you consummated your marriage. You will have a nice smile for everyone to show how proud you are to be the wife of the Baron," she said as she put her lips to his ears now. "If not, I'll be the one in the back room waiting, and I promise you...........you will wish you had smiled nicely for the cameras," she whispered. She backed away and smiled an intimidating smile. "Well I think she's ready to go," she said in her normal perky voice.

"Please put your hands behind your back Mrs. Vargos." Leanne said. "I need to handcuff you." Martin turned around and put his hands behind his back. She handcuffed him, and turned him back around. "I will see you over at the reception," she said opening the door so the two security men could escort him to the limo.

"Walk slowly guys. He's hobbled under the skirt of his dress and I don't want him falling down," Leanne said as he walked a way. Martin looked back over his shoulder at her. She gave him a little wave and went back in the room.

They made a quick detour into the study, surprising Martin, to find the Baron standing there waiting for him. The two men left and closed the door.

"Hello my sweet. I must say you look stunning today. What a beautiful dress you are wearing," the Baron said as he was unzipping his pants.

"What are you doing? I'm already dressed for this "perverts picnic" your having for me," Martin said as he moved slowly in his platform heels. "You can't be serious about this."

"My darling we don't have much time, please bend over the chair here. I must have you one more time before we go."

"Bend over the chair? You want to fuck me now? I can't do this now," Martin said as he was slowly led to the chair by his husband. Mark felt the hand push him forward and he grasped the arms of the chair and spread his legs wide. The Baron flipped up Martin's dress and pulled down his panties, and then pulled out his his huge erect cock. It was all ready to go. He pushed Martin down, so Martin's knee's were slightly bent, and the Baron could have him more comfortable.

Martin tried to stand up when he felt the head of the erection touch the tight hole that would soon be massaging the large cock. A hand sent him back over the chair, and Martin turned but was held firmly in place. He then felt the head penetrate his anal opening.

"OWW!! Damn it. Do you have to do this right now? We're leaving," Martin grunted as he felt the cock slide deeper and deeper inside of him. "Just hurry up and get it over with," Martin snorted as he let his head hang down as the Baron began using Martin's tight butt hole once again to give himself a pleasurable orgasm. The Baron was now humping Martin rapidly, the full length of his shaft nearly pulling out and then thrusting deep inside, as Martin was bent over the chair helpless. Suddenly the door opened, and one of the domestic girls stepped in wearing one of the maids uniforms that was a required dress code at the manor. She looked up and was startled at what was going on. Martin was now looking up at her as the pounding in his rear continued at a hard steady pace. She saw the cock in Martin's ass as the Baron had his way with him.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry Baron.....I....didn't know you were in here," she said covering her eyes as she was quickly making an exit. Martin grimaced behind the mask and vale, as it was taking longer than a quickie should have. His butt hole now was so very sore and tender that he let out a desperate yell.

"GET OFF ME!!" Martin tried to suddenly jerk up, but the humping he was receiving never missed a beat. Sore and defeated, Martin gripped the chair with all his might, and quietly waited as his husband continued building and finally having an orgasm, pulling Martin tight and unloading the load of cum deep inside him. Martin was furious.

"Stay right there my sweet," the Baron said feeling satisfied as he left the room. A few minutes later Leanne entered the room with Martin still bent over the chair. She worked quickly.

"Just stay like that for a moment." she said as she opened a sanitary napkin. "We don't have much time, you'll just have to wear a pad for now," she said putting the pad in and pulling up his panties.

"Stand up Mrs. Vargos," she seemed in a hurry. "I wish they wouldn't do these sudden things like this," she said taking the mask off and checking Martin's face. She touched up his makeup and hair. "It makes it very difficult for me," she said. Martin looked at her as his breathing was still shallow from what had just happened to him. "Now let me look at you," she said stepping back for a moment. "Turn around," she said checking the seams on Martin's stockings to make sure they were straight. "Yes, you'll be fine," she said. She then put the mask and vale back over Martin's face before going to the door and allowing the two security men back in. They took Martin by the arms and led him out of the study. As Martin was led away wearing the bright pink dress, he saw the girl who had accidentally walked in while the Baron was making love to him, talking to a couple more of the staff. They were all smiling, covering their mouths as she told them about what she had seen, and they watched Martin as he was being taken away.

*

Please let me know if you would like more of Martin in the future.

rik581
rik581
537 Followers
12