All Comments on 'The Martin's Family Sire Ch. 04'

by NancDance

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindalmost 7 years ago

Really liked the end, I think things have tied up nicely. I eagerly await whatever Nanc decides to pump out next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great job

Great job overall,but for me it end too quickly

billyjim55billyjim55almost 7 years ago

I was hoping to see the daughters grow up to prefer daddy or their brothers lol

PantiespinkPantiespinkalmost 7 years ago
Man of the house

Wow, that was every man's dream and family too, that was hard to stop reading once I started, perverse maybe, I really enjoyed the sex and a very good ending for all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Well it was a really fun fantasy! Whew! Getting them pregnant is a hot fantasy, as well as fucking them while they're preggo. But squalling, pooping kids? Ill pass!! Hehe. There is nothing hotter than an in shape pregnant woman with a big, round belly! Breast size doesn't really matter much.

The only thing I would have changed would have been them cashing in, say, a 10 million life insurance policy on dear ole dad, in addition to whatever he had at work, as opposed to the undisclosed amount one and his 'job'. Im just not buying a guy with no long term experience or college/trade school education magically becoming an independent contractor then project manager, lol. Definitely going to need millions to keep all those kids in diapers, rofl!!

Thanks for the great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nICE.

Great read but seriously wasn't as fun after chapter one (discovery with mom).

That I go back often to re-read.

The rest? Urrrr...not so much. If ever.

Glad you finally put it to rest. Thanks.

Gabbi

RogueElementRogueElementalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Another fantastic story from the mind of the wonderful NancDance!

Thank you so much for this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
impregnaing the family

I hope Sam keeps impregnating the family! that s SO HOT! I would LOVE To Impregnate my fertile daughter and sister

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 7 years ago
"The Martin's Family Sire Ch.04:" Forty-five Year Old Widowed Mother, Nancy Martin and Nineteen Year Old Son and Family Harem Sire Stud, Samuel (Sam) and Twenty-five Year Old, Rachel and Twenty-one Year Old Twin Daughters, Tiffany and Allison (Ali).

Young son of mother Nancy, brother of sisters Rachel and twins Tiffany and Ali, and father of two children with his mother, one so far with sister Rachel, and twins with his twin sister Tiffany and additional twins with his other twin sister Ali, has four wives (mother Nancy and three Sisters, Rachel, Tiffany and Ali) is a sperm producing, mother- and sister-fucking Herculean pussy-pounding machine!! He has got to be the envy of every swinger dick that's read these four chapters of a magnificent epic Martin family tale with the blessings of all mother Nancy's children furthering their incestuous procreating!

A great and fabulous story, sexy and charming character dialogue, chronology and family-tree. The story is written with great skill, pure blood-kin incestuous considerations and much harmony within the family hierarchy. Magnificent work, writing ability and technique; the writer's delivery is smooooth and fantasy-fulfilling! Instead of eating popcorn (or pussy) I'm trying to produce enough spermy semen to continually "pound my pud"!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved It!

Sure hope you have another story or series planned :)

Danno72Danno72almost 7 years ago
So yummy

Of I had a hot mother and 3 horny sisters I'd be licking suckin and fuckin every chance I could!!! I'd even have them watch one another thinking we didn't know but they'd be playing with themselves or each others pussies.

Of would be all part of the cat and mouse game of seduction.

DeathPrinceDeathPrincealmost 7 years ago
A nice ending.

A nice ending as one big happy family. Very good 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow. A fantastic story!

I gotta hand it to ya mate, that story had me LOCKED IN! Been staying with my folks recently so I can't always read but when I wasn't reading, this story was always in my mind. You've got talent buddy, real talent

patrick918patrick918over 6 years ago
great omg

loved this from start to finish .......... nothing at all wrong with incest in my eyes or the hot thought of inbreeding ................

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

I love your stories.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mama

With a ass like that no wonder mama got knock up twice.

slimdickslimdickover 5 years ago
Love Your Stories

My wife and I are in love with your adventures. We are reading them together and role play with them. We want to share them with our expanding family too. My mother in law and sister have both lost their husbands over the last two years and we hope to rouse their lust for life with your writings. Please let us know when your next stories will be published.

Brandon11Brandon11over 5 years ago
A wonderful Series.

This is one of my favorite stories that i have read many times.

LazyPervert69LazyPervert69about 5 years ago
Best incest ive ever read

Breeding, Milf with curves. Thanks for sharing can't wait for next series you come up with.

Brandon11Brandon11about 5 years ago
Martin Family

This is a story that could be continued I know I would like to read more chapters. Please.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
sweet!!

please continue will he get his daughters pregnant? then granddaughters?

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

Please don't stop ...... You have to give us more chapters. Thank You !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I want more

Please continue with more chapters

Spardax212Spardax212over 3 years ago

Good story and good ending.

CountTenebrarumCountTenebrarumover 3 years ago
Ended when it was getting even better

It just seemed more intense especially with Sam developing some more dominant tendancies when it comes to breeding his incestual harem.

Thank u so much for sharing. Hope to see more in future.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
A fitting ending

One we probably all assumed, but that's why we read these stories. Looking to read your others.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Outstanding!! I enjoyed every paragraph in every chapter of this wonderful series. Again, I am saddened that you are no longer submitting your stories. IMO, you are one of the best writers on this website. Thank you for sharing your stories. Hope you are well. 5 stars again!!

des67des67almost 3 years ago

Incredible story and its associated chapters easily could've added a couple more chapters, but why overdo it... Once I started reading I couldn't stop until it was completed... Added to my list of favorites...Thank You for sharing Your work... 5 STARS...

Anonymous91Anonymous91over 2 years ago

one of best series among my list

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is Horny Aussie.

I just love this story and all of the chapters and if I knew or know how to buy them and download onto my laptop and eventually an e-reader when I get one , then I want to put all of the Martin Family sire onto them so I can keep reading them until I die. Thank u,thank u, thank u from horny aussie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My friend if only more writers could write in a similar style to yours our world would be a much better place. I love the Martin family sire story.very well written. Its been a favorite for many years.I love coming back to reread it every so often.wish you would write much more for the rest of us. Love your other works as well. Keep it up!!!!

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 years ago

This would be one of the better stories on this site by far.. well done ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Jutah3995Jutah3995almost 2 years ago

Beautiful story..5+🌟

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed all 4 chapters. Great work AAAAAA++++++

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

***** 5 stars through out. An amazing story extremely well told.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work. Incest babies in the story ok, but not IRL.

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

That was the best series ive read so far

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Sexcellent series!

11/10!!!!!

LadyJxnsLadyJxnsalmost 2 years ago

Holy fffing crap I’m don’t read brother/sister material, oh yeah, I completely made this an exception to that rule but I couldn’t put it down. Excellent writing really I mean it! I read constantly 250+ books with 1000+ page each plus yearly and I supplement with literotica in between. Said that to say this, your an extremely talented creatively caring writer; I would literally love to proofread if ever you have that need, just saying….. WOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing, I enjoyed the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am sorry my fingers slipped and I gave you a 1 instead of a 5.

I liked this a lot and have read it twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series is amazing. I keep coming back and I'm NEVER disappointed. Personally though, I'd love to know what happened later with the whole family.

EroticFairy39EroticFairy39over 1 year ago

Amazing series. Loved it so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nancy sounds like my Boss after thirteen years from her last pregnancy she thought she couldn’t be pregnant anymore and sure enough she got pregnant with in a year of one another all by different fathers her three year old son looks like her oldest son and I know at least one of the other two are mine because we got drunk during a Christmas party and she found out that she was pregnant i had to help her give birth to her three year old son in the back of her car on the side of the road she was great full that I was able to stop and help her have the baby and drive her to the hospital he been a handful I help baby sit the two right now I’m dating her oldest daughter Renee

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the wonderful series 5stars gpa

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What about the aunties and grandmothers why not include them since in the last chapter you did say they whole family was impregnated

MorbidMajesty13MorbidMajesty13about 1 year ago

Ali and Tiffany's twins are technically biologically quadruplets (because twins share DNA and they have the same baby daddy). Also, my grandmother told me before that in the '70s she and her friends/sisters were breastfeeding at the same time so they'd just grab and feed whatever baby was crying. I'm pretty sure they do it in tribes too.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@MorbidMajesty13 Well, not quite, at least not identical quadruplets. You're right identical twins share 100% of their DNA, but Ali and Tiffany each gave their twins half their DNA, but both don't necessarily pass on the same copy for each chromosome. For each pair of chromosomes, one of them is picked at random. So Ali's twins are identical, Tiffany's are identical but the 4 combined aren't.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Both sets of twins would not share the same DNA on 100 percent level that is almost impossible not even twins like the Olson twins share 100 percent DNA only way the kids in this story would share 100 percent DNA with the others is if they share a even amount of DNA between there mother and father and well way it works there is always a DNA that's more dominant rather it be the dads or the mom's and the fact the dad while maybe there moms brother does not share the same DNA in full as the sisters so in fact only 1 set of twins would share the same DNA 100 percent cent as the mother and father without either side being dominant

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Super fantastic maybe somewhere that really happened but by gosh it really great I'm glad for the whole family and I can't start jerking off cause it's so friggin good

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2134 months ago

Great story. 5 stars ⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous