The Martin's Family Sire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a little bit," Sam replied with furrowed eyebrows.

"Should've known you would need the biggest one," Nancy replied as she rolled the the second ring off his slippery cock and fitted the largest of the three rings on him.

It felt odd on Sam at first but when he finally re-entered his mother's juicy warm pussy he forgot all about it.

He steadily plunged in out of his mother once again. He grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her legs wide apart. Nancy felt like she was being split open and loved every second of it. Finally after about 20 minutes of steady fucking, Sam felt his mother shake and cum underneath him. He too felt his cock spasm but the ring choked him from cumming. Nancy's body was still quivering when Sam stepped off the bed and dragged her body towards the edge. Sam was surprised to see Tiffany kneeling right behind him. She looked up at him pleadingly. Sam placed a hand behind her head and led her to his cock. Nancy got up on her elbows just in time to see Sam feed Tiffany the creamy hard cock.

"Fuck... that's hot..." she thought to herself.

Tiffany's lips cleaned away all her mother's pussy juice. By the time it left her mouth Sam's cock was throbbing and veiner than ever before.

"Watch this Tiff," he said gently as he petted her head.

Sam turned around and leaned over Nancy.

"Hold on to me mom," he instructed her.

Nancy wrapped her hands and legs around her son. Sam lifted her up and palmed her wonderfully large ass. They kissed deeply for a few seconds, tongues swirling; all three sisters watched in amazement as Sam made out with their mother while holding her in the air. After a few seconds Sam raised her with one arm and reached below for his cock. Like a seasoned lover, he pointed his cock up and felt for his mother's pussy lips. Once he had felt her lips parted he brought her back down, fully penetrating her once more.

Nancy couldn't believe it. She was literally being fucked in the air. Never in a million years did she contemplate that this was even possible. Her late husband Jim had been pretty tame in bed and rarely switched from the missionary position. She highly doubted Jim would have even been able to lift her up as easily as Sam, let alone make love to her while he carried her. Sam palmed her plump bottom and repeatedly lifted and lowered her onto his engorged cock. Nancy helped him by slightly pulling up on his neck but for the most part Sam sustained her with his powerful arms and his young hard cock. Over and over, the widowed mother found herself being filled completely by her son.

Tiffany watched from below as Sam's cock disappeared inside their mother time and time again. His swollen cock bottomed out in Nancy's sex until his heavy balls pressed snuggly against her. Tiffany couldn't help but reach up and feel Sam's balls in her hand. The sensation of Tiffany's soft fingers fondling him almost brought Sam over the edge. He was still churning away at his mother pussy when he felt Tiffany slightly squeeze his embroiled balls. This gave him a new appreciation for his new cock ring. Had he not been wearing it, he would have emptied his load there.

By this point Rachel and Ali were generously fingering each other's slick wet pussies. Sam stole glances at them and saw Rachel's pregnant belly shining with perspiration. The trailer was getting quite hot but there was no stopping now. Sam tucked his arms under his mother's legs so he could hold her in a sort of cradle position. He placed his hands on his mother's back and interlocked his fingers. He proceeded to fuck whatever decency she had left... out of her.

"Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Smack! Smack!Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!"

It was like a machine gun of Fucking as Sam pistoned in and out of his moaning mother. Tiffany whimpered and came in a shudder as Nancy's pussy also gave way and finally gushed in capitulation. She held on for dear life. Sam had made her squirt a few times but not to this extent.

Tiffany squirmed out of the way and was able to dodge most of her mother's love shower. Nancy's body shuddered and spasmed in her son's arms. She was still firmly skewered on his babymaker when he started walking them over to where Rachel and Ali were seated. The girls watched in awe as Sam carried their mother to the bed and laid her down. She was completely ravished and out of breath. The girls looked anxiously at their mother's quivering body but had very little time to do anything about it as Sam closed in on them.

"You and you come here," Sam beckoned them.

Rachel scooted to the far side of the bed and watched as Sam manhandled her sisters.

He pulled Ali off the bed and made her kneel. He bent her over onto the bed leaving her cute bubbly butt waving in the air. Next he grabbed Tiffany and had her straddle her sister in a similar position, effectively stacking them on top of each other.

Sam walked up behind the stacked pussies. He pulled Ali's panites to the side and rubbed his cock up and down both their bottoms. He finally settled on Ali's warm, puffy pussy. He gripped his cock and firmly pressed inside her. He stretched her out but found that her pussy was able accommodated unlike the night before. Tiffany felt Sam grip her hips but soon realized it was her sister that was receiving Sam's main course. Nevertheless, the feeling of Sam hands gripping her tightly caused her moan in unison with her sister. After a few minutes of unwavering love making, Sam found himself alternating between the two of them. He would push his cock in one pink pussy only to leave it and dip into the other. Rachel watched hungrily as her sister's faces contorted in pain, pleasure, and even sadness every time Sam went in and out of them.

Sam noticed something special when he pulled out of Tiffany's pussy. The inner part of her lips hugged the length of his entire cock. He shook his head in amazement as he saw the tender pink flesh following him out slightly every time he pulled out. He bent his knees and tested Ali's pussy to see if it did the same. Sure enough it did. Their pussies were like tight wet sleeves and gripped him like hungry little mouths as he fucked them. His cock began to pulse in anticipation but his release failed to come to fruition. The cock ring was still snugly around him and caused him edge gloriously close to his climax.

Sam felt he couldn't take much more. He pounded away at Ali until he felt her clamp down on his cock. By this time Nancy was up and aware again. She came over to Sam and rubbed his back as he held fast inside Ali. She was now convulsing in an orgasm of her own. Her moaning and heaving made Tiffany want her brother's cock impossibly more.

"Please Sam..." She cried out to him.

Sam pulled out of Ali's spent pussy and entered Tiffany. He worked her pussy and explored her insides by shifting the angle of his cock. She cried out in pleasure as Sam found a very sensitive spot. He took note and made sure that the ridge of his fat mushroom head hit that tender spot over and over again. Rachel scooted down towards Ali's face and instinctively Ali began eating her older sister's wet, well-bred, pussy.

Sam let out a loud groan as he finally exploded inside Tiffany. With one last push he pulled her hips back until he physically couldn't go any deeper. The ring failed to squelch the torrent of seed that shot out of his cock. Sam's balls, cock and prostate muscles flexed with anger as they defeated the ring's grip and injected all his pent up sperm in spectacular fashion. Tiffany instantly felt her brothers warm man milk drench her insides. Her cervix came alive and actively worked to pull Sam's sperm to her most fertile regions. Nancy kissed Sam tenderly as he continued to deposit rope after rope of seed in his sister. Rachel, hearing her brother's guttural groan also came herself in a shuddering orgasm. She clenched her legs trapping Ali's head between them.

When Sam finally pulled out of Tiffany, a thick stream cum poured out of her. He had injected an absolutely mind boggling amount of cum inside her. The milky warm liquid landed on the top of Ali's butt and ran down her crack. Sam watched as the cum trail reached her pussy. He instinctively pushed several sperm laden gobs inside her with his waning cock. None of his seed would go to waste today.

Nancy smiled having witnessed the small action. She realized then, that Sam wouldn't stop until his twin sisters were also carrying his children. It made her hot and bothered thinking about it. They would look so beautiful caring their brother's babies.

*****

Epilogue:

Sam did indeed end up impregnating his twin sisters. They were already with child when they won their last game to win the division but didn't really show signs until after the new year. By the time their graduation ceremony took place everyone in attendance could see their baby bumps underneath their gowns. The constant questions and stares caused the family to put in place a plan to move out of state as soon as possible. It didn't help that Nancy also became pregnant for the second time by Sam. Her late husband, Jim, had passed away almost 2 years since her conception and she found herself hiding from friends and family.

Nancy had foolishly thought her biological clock would keep her from becoming pregnant. She couldn't believe it when she saw the little plus sign on the testing strip. She was still breastfeeding baby Ethan when she told Sam. Sam couldn't' be happier.

Sam on the other hand found it very pleasing to see his sisters and mother walking around the house with their pregnant bellies. At one point all four women were pregnant. By March Rachel was 9 months, Ali and Tiffany were at 4 months and Nancy was at 3 months.

Sam managed to find them all a small but nice ranch in Utah. It was there that the Martin family finally settled in. Sam struck out as independent contractor and would later become a project manager for a construction firm, assuring his family a stable living.

He also went ahead and bought a few animals for his small plot of land. He raised chickens, turkeys and even a few goats. It was around October that he brought home a 3 month old German Shepherd to add to the family. He had large paws and named him Atlas.

By Christmas of that year, the Martin house was overwhelmed with babies. Rachel's baby girl, Alyssa, was born soon after they arrived to their new home. Ali had a set of twin boys who they named, Ryan and Matt. Tiffany on the other hand, had set of twin girls named, Mary and Lauren. The nurses laughed and teased Sam as he jumped back and forth between the two delivery rooms. Ali and Tiffany had given birth only minutes apart. Nancy gave birth to their second boy on Sam's 20th birthday. They named him William after Nancy's father.

Sam laid back in his armchair and pondered on what the future would bring. It was Christmas eve but there was nothing else in the world he could ask for. They had just eaten a wonderful meal and had settled down near the lit fireplace. On the floor in front of him, was his oldest son Ethan, crawling and playing with Atlas. Sitting in front of him was his lovely mother and three beautiful sisters. They were all busy breastfeeding his kids. He took a sip from his wine glass and noticed that the women didn't even bother making sure it was their baby that they were feeding. Instead, the women worked together to feed the hungry mouths as a group. No baby cry went unanswered, as the four pairs of breasts worked around the clock to supply them with milk.

In the end, the only thing that really mattered to Nancy and her daughters, was that Sam had sired all of their children. They were more than happy to tend to all of his progeny, together as his wives .

12