All Comments on 'The Martin's Family Sire'

by NancDance

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I started worrying...

when the writer got 'herd' and 'heard' muddled in the intro. I think it got better. I'll wait and see.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 7 years ago

Young buck takes over the heard? If you can't get your description right, then there's no point in reading your story. Seriously. That's a glaring error. The meaning between 'heard' and 'herd' is two different things. If that's your interpretation, then you need an editor to catch that stuff.

Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldover 7 years ago
I loved it...

I thought it was a brilliant story and being your first one for this site too.

And don't worry about the spelling mistake in the description. It is certainly not an indication of your spelling skills in the story itself.

Great story and I look forward to reading more.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
re: spelling mistake in the description

If you have a spelling mistake or word misuse in the description that will put a lot of people off, especially when it's really a simple word.

Usually it means that the story itself is incredibly sloppy as well.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I liked it a lot and gave it five stars. I thought, though, that the title was a little misleading. I thought the son was going to bed his sisters and his mom (the Martin family) instead of just the mom. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A good start, sisters next?

retro_girl12retro_girl12over 7 years ago

Sister next please?

NancDanceNancDanceover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all your feedback. I'm uploading an edited version.

Didn't think of putting a chapter in my title and it didn't fit when I tried to edit it. I'm hoping I can include all the girls in the next coming weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Please get Rachel and the twins involved in this incestuous tale.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
The First

Chapter doesn't need a Number but the One's following will. Liked the story and can't wait to see what Mom & Son come up with. I think Rachel would be the Easiest to include. After her "nasty" break-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You need an editor!

A large number of punctuation and grammar errors indicates a need for a good editor. Improper use of possessives and other errors. Would have rated this a four or five otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Deserved

I give you a 5 star, but you really don't deserve it. The story is really very good, but English is evidently your 3rd or 4rth language. You need a proofreader, badly. There are members here that will do that free, I believe. You need help with spelling of course, but also grammar and composition. I enjoy the story, but the typo's are distracting when I'm trying to follow the story in my mind. I wish you would do better work, I think you CAN do better work. Keep on going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get him to breed them all!

The son is the head of the family and so must sire kids with all of his women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So far, so good!

Good story. Great work. Nice first effort. Continue the story. Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!! Please continue!!!!

The story was great and the few errors did not noticeably detract from the sexiness.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 7 years ago
Great, you should go on

I'm all the others. You should clearly go on writing this story because it's very hot and i liked it a lot :) I hope to see more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very nice

i like where you was going in the story but you could have made dad a better cockold

but other wise good start keep it up. i always looking for a mother geting a good once over by son including getting knocked up ty.

PolarInfernoPolarInfernoover 7 years ago
Molten Hot. Please continue.

I like the transformation of Sam into an alpha male, planning to impregnate all the females.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I agree with the comment "molten hot". I almost felt I was in the room with the young stud as he thrusts his young unprotected baby maker into his own mothers unprotected womb. The fist go for this young stud must have been heaven for both mother and her son. The temptation to moan our grunt would have been overpowering as in the quiet tent daddy and his daughters slept quietly as the son slides his unprotected cock between his mothers swollen and wet pussy lips and into her womb. As the son slowly thrusts his cock inside and fondles mommy's plump breasts the only noise would be the steady slap, slap, slap, and muffled cries of two incestious lovers. As her son grunts his orgasm into her ear, mommy can feel her her son breeding her as her daughter asks if mommy is ok? At the first opportunity mom and son are at it again however as the don't have to be quiet, the two fuck with such animalistic furvur that they break the marital bed. The mother and son are now addicted to the power of the incest orgasm and will hump each other's brains out at each opportunity. Mommy will have many more babies for her lover, her son. I hope mommy starts dressing in sexy lingere to tempt her son into ravaging her body once again and keeping her mature body pregnant.

Time to reread this naughty classic

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I loved the story. I want to see how the sisters would get involved.

Letsget2itLetsget2itover 7 years ago
Well planned out and written.

I wish some of the other writers on the site would read this and learn. I also hope mine will be to your leve.

dst275dst275over 7 years ago
Bravo

A very good story. I really hope that you continue your story (and soon) so we see how many of his sisters fall for their brothers charms.

NancDanceNancDanceover 7 years agoAuthor
New Chapter in the Works

I'm working on the new chapter. Looking good so far but I'm going to need an editor or two.

PoisonlovePoisonloveover 7 years ago
Great work

If you need help, I'm available. If I say there were one or two errors it means it was well written. Like your writting style, it was HOT and sexy as...

Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Questions for the author.

1. How would the ocean get colder? Did someone set a timer on the Pacific Ocean's heater?

2. Exactly how many hours does it take for girls to put bathing suits on?

I'd probably have more questions for you if I had finished the story. Between those errors and the issues with spelling and grammar, I couldn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I hate shit talkers

What is wrong with people? So Anonymous goes to a free amateur erotica site, reads a few paragraphs and decides 2 very minor plot holes warrant and immidate end to reading and corresponding shitpost in the comments section. Why don't you log in and let me read your amazing writing asshole?

To the author- great story! I really enjoyed it and think you are a same good writer.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very very yummy indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really love this story.

Great reading here i dont know why but i like the stories about where family members knock other family members up

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 7 years ago
"The Martin's Family Sire Ch. 01" - Eighteen Year Old Youngest Child/Son, Samuel (Sam) and Forty-four Year Old Married/Soon-To-Be Widowed Mother (Of Three Daughters and One Son), Nancy Martin; also Twenty-four Year Old Daughter, Rachel and Twenty Year Old

Young virile eighteen year old son, Sam has got to be the envy of every swinging dick (especially all of us male readers of this story), what with his forty-four year old sexually neglected mother, Nancy Martin. She glories in the shadow of her youngest child, the love of her life, Sam. And, best of all mother Nancy has no reservations, and with no failure to please her son any way that she can, she wastes no time willing herself to getting her son's dick into the womb that she birthed him from.

Mother Nancy loves and adores her son's baby-making rod, even to the point of not caring, even relishing the idea of her son consummating their first copulation by impregnating her, during a family Thanksgiving camping trip!! The next time they have a chance to advance their mother/son sexual and love affair is at Christmas time.

Unfortunately for James (Nancy's husband and Sam's father), he accidently catches his son Sam banging his wife--Sam's mother--and, voila, Jim has a heart attack and shortly after dies at the hospital. Life appears to now be great for Sam, his mother Nancy, and who knows how their lives will change. For the better? We can only hope!!

The writer 'NancDance' has given we ardent mother/son, impregnated-with-child story, a very thrilling, well written and crafted story. The characters are all well coordinated, educated and versed. The theme and context, even the content, of the story is faultless, and vividly written. Great Job!! Every male (maybe even a few females) has got to be thrilled and horny-personified by Nancy, and her motherly lust and love for her son--and his cock's invasion into her birth canal, depositing his virile gifts within her baby-oven!!

kayseakayseaalmost 7 years ago
Entertaining story... but dumbass anonymous comments are as well

So far this is entertaining. I love that the asshole dad just drops dead. Easily solved plot point that surprisingly works. Cheers

And then the comments... Anyone who has actually swam in an ocean vs a bathtub (oh, wait, that water does get colder...) knows that the oceans do indeed change temperature. The marvels the environment can come up with.

Also, anyone who has spent time with girls dressing for *anything* would know that getting dressed just takes the time it takes --from 30 seconds to 3+ hrs. Consider it part of the mystique of our gender.

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 7 years ago
Proof read your stories before posting.

Loved this one i do hope to read more of your adventures.

DeathPrinceDeathPrincealmost 7 years ago
Pretty good

I was wondering what was going to be the deal with the dad, but it was solved easily lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

There's a lot of stories on this site. Some better than others. This one had me invested in the first few lines. You Sir/Madam (honestly it doesn't really matter) have quite the talent

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

A well crafted story.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Mother son, format 1.4

Variation dd. (Dad Dies)

Variation mp. (Mother Pregnant)

.

Ms_Mesh_MicrokiniMs_Mesh_Microkiniover 6 years ago
WONDERFUL story. Great prose!

Your prose during the love-making sessions was amazing and awe-inspiring. You provided so much motivation for me, in addition to exciting me beyond words!

In regards to the story, it was interesting seeing how quickly the mother and son couple accepted their lust. It was refreshing, because most stories in the beginning make the two more reluctant. But, I rather liked how fast both of them came to terms with what they wanted.

I wish the father hadn't died so quickly, if only because I wanted to see how he reacted when his son slowly usurped his claim in the family, took his wife, and (if that final line is any indication) even surpassed him by laying claim to each of his sisters, too.

I'm so looking excited to reading the rest of this! Thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Doin dads wife.............

What writing. Excellent. Son dominating mom with his thick hard long pussy pleasin cock, its just so natural. My father was an asshole like that, if I had an enemy, my father would be on their side. It taught me how NOT to treat your children. Back on track, you can quit your day job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
horny aussie

My dear NancDance. I love all of The Martin's Family Sire stories and have read them all so many times that I've lost count and I don't care about any of your spelling mistakes or what ever else all of your other swinging dick or pussies are saying or complaining about that they can't understand what you are writing, then forget about them and keep going o0n your erotic story journey and I hope you have more stories of a son knocking up his mom, sisters and I hope that you also add his Aunties, cousins and grandmother's in your future stories and have them all knoked up as well.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"The Martin's Family Sire Ch. 01:" - My best advise to the writer, 'NancDance' and also the majority of reader's of her stories, is to ignore the naysayers--especially the Anonymous comment "Holier-then-thou" asswipes. If they can't accept the very few errors most writers make, my advise is either "shit.....or get off the pot!" In other words write their own lousy crap! Constructive criticism is not all bad, But those that have nothing at all constructive to say, at all, is go off and fuck yourselves...and stop making worthless comments! This writer writes fabulous content, context, themes and excellent mother/son incest genre stories!! Her worthy, very much appreciated literary, incest genre writings really do "float my boat!"

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Loved it

I know it's old, but a good incest story is forever! lol Keep on writing.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Excellent!! Well done, I wish you were still writing and submitting. 5 stars!!

des67des67almost 3 years ago

Absolutely love it...5 STARS...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for little brother to get his big virile cock deep in his sisters pussies and leave them bred. Love incest stories. Let him walk about with his big member swinging about for his sisters to see and relish.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Changing into a swim suit yet "A few hours Later" they are heading to the water. What happened during those few hours?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This would of made more sence if the father left he's Wil on his son and then he could got his mom to do as he says but he brought in to many people that is when the story went sad ..i mean money can get any women to fuck with u even your own mother and sisters even your granny if she's still hot and sexy so if u put in a next story i think more seduce will be a need sexy body ass legs boobs hair and shaved pussy lips and last sexy cute feet and sexy painted red toes with sexy outfits and night sets ya then u go to write a story ..then a man or women will masturbate wile reading your storys that's what it's all about so make like that in your storys ok

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Good riddance that the dad died at the end he was a dick.

So what your son doesn't like Football and wants to do Theatre instead that doesnt make a man gay, its people like him where i grew up that made me not want to do Ballet or Gymnastics.

(Yes im a man.)

traukatraukaalmost 2 years ago

Huh! You like that?! You want me to "cut to four weeks earlier" when you were alive?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t know why you had the dad die I would have thought making him help take care of all the babies would have been punishment enough or if make him have to be in a wheelchair and he can’t speak but only here’s his family giving him grandchildren

Sapper257Sapper257over 1 year ago

A beautiful warm hearted loving story. It showed the love of a Mother and Son, same as Father and Daughter.

Mother took care of his aliments with his high temperature to cool him off. What female wouldn't look at a penis, the same as us males looking at breasts and vigina's. Mind you i like a nice bum as well!! I'd seen my Mum nude many times as I grow up and into my tweenaged years through to adolescence.

Thought a good twist was Dad having a heart attack!

What I thought was very accurate was when he needed Mum to bend forward to so he could put his penis in her vagina. When I've made love in that position I've needed the female to handle my penis to line it up to her entrance.

It wasn't until I had joined the Army I made love to my Mum. Mum wasn't receiving enough from Dad, but she still loved him.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very lucky son and very lucky mother and now there's a baby that is fantastic

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn, having the dad die after getting cucked is a first for me. Anyhow, I really liked this.

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

Nicely written. I enjoyed it. Could've used editing and a spellcheck though.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 1 month ago

"The Martin Family's Sire - Forty-four Year Old Fertile (soon to be widow) Mother, Nancy and Eighteen year Old Virile Somewhat Introverted Son, Samuel.

Mother Nancy has long been neglected by her ultra-bitchy, grouch husband who has become uncalled-for disappointing in his families life and lives. On a Thanksgiving camping trip Mother Nancy and Son Sam have several great opportunities to begin a mutual love fest and eventual consummation of their "sexual hardware." As their newfound love fest continues once they get back home, Nancy and her son Sam are discovered in a monumental fucking, by her husband, Jim; he's so pissed him drops dead by a massive heart attack.

Shortly afterwards Sam's mother discovers she's pregnant; her son is elated that he's to be a father, and not upset that his piss-ass father is now out of the families future.

Author 'NancDance' has mastered an enormously written literary story of awakening mother and son incest with their newly discovered pregnancy! There's not many literary works--especially in erotic love and romance incest genre themes--but this is one of the few dozen or so that perfectly arise to the top echelon on this Website. I'm very disappointed that 'NancDance' has not written any additional stories beyond the six in her 'Literotica' library! Bottom line, I do wish her well and pray that she's not come to any misfortune!! Accolades, I absolutely love her writing!!! I've read this story at least three previous times, and have read all fifty-four (today being 24 Marcy 2024) of the above comments; most are positive Damn the naysayers (consisting of mostly "Anonymous" assholes) and (as we Sailors are prone to say) "full steam ahead")...on to Chapter 02, again!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous