The Martin's Family Sire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she's in the tent setting up the sleeping bags," they heard Jim say.

Quickly, Sam jumped to the far side of the tent and covered his raging hard with the next bed pad. Nancy closed her legs and pretended to be unrolling a sleeping bag. A few seconds later, Ali unzipped the tent and peeked in.

"Mom, are you going to get in the water?"

"Isn't it too cold, honey?" Nancy replied.

"It's a little chilly but Rachel and Tiff say they'll jump in if you jump in. I want to get in but I don't want to go in by myself," she finished.

"Well, I'll only go in if Sam goes in," Nancy replied.

"Oh geez, Mom, Sam isn't going to want to go," she whined.

"How about it, Sam? You feel like getting wet?" Nancy said mischievously.

"Sure why the hell not," he chimed back.

"Oh sweet! Let me go tell Rachel and Tiff!" Ali replied excitedly, before running off.

"I better change into my bathing suit then," Nancy said out loud.

"Sam, would you be a darling and fetch my bag from the back of the car. It's the one with black stripes on it."

"Sure, Mom," Sam replied. Sam was about to head out the tent before his mom stopped him.

"Wait! Before you go, can you untie my dress, please? I can't reach the back," she muttered as she tried to make a lame attempt to reach the ties.

Sam walked behind his mother and slowly undid the knot.

"Thanks, love. Couldn't have done it without you," she teased.

"You're welcome mom," Sam bashfully said before zipping up the tent as he made his way to the car. Nancy proceeded to remove her dress and unhook her bra. She could have wrapped herself in one of the beach towels, but she was loving the attention that her son was giving her and she decided to wait for him to return. When Sam did return to the tent, he was in for a lovely surprise to see Nancy standing in the middle of the tent trying to cover her large matronly breasts with her hands. She was failing wonderfully for her son's benefit and the large bulge in his shorts made Nancy gleefully happy.

"Well?" Nancy quipped.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Here you go," Sam said as he handed over the bag to her.

Sam's eyes tried to take in her large milky breasts and curvy hips all at the same time. He had a hard time deciding what he like best about his mother's body. It wasn't until she turned away from him and bent down that he decided. Nancy's fat bottom drove Sam crazy. Nancy slowly dug through her bag looking for her two-piece dark blue with white dots bathing suit. Nancy was fully aware of the show she was putting on for Sam. She hoped her husband was still busy with the rest of the gear as she finally found her bathing suit and began pulling down her lacy panties. Sam stood in wonder as Nancy sensuously pulled down her panties. They were halfway down her bottom when she turned back to see Sam.

"Sam, aren't you going to change?" "Uhh... oh yeah. I'll put on my board shorts," he stammered.

"Oh shit wait... I forgot to pack them before we left," he said sadly.

"Well, looks like you'll have to go in your undies. You already promised Ali you'd join us," Nancy said matter-of-factly.

Sam mused over his situation. His cock continued to throb as his mother pulled her bathing suit's bottoms up and began tying her strings.

"I guess I could wrap myself in a towel and just jump in the water when I get there," Sam thought out loud.

"Sounds like a plan stud." Nancy finished tying her top just as the girls got back to their campsite.

"Oh wow mom that's a nice bathing suit," the girls cooed as they saw their mother step out of the tent.

A few moments later, Sam stepped out with a towel wrapped around him.

"Uh, Mom, did you change in the tent with Sam?" Tiffany asked.

For a moment Nancy was caught off guard. She looked towards her husband who now looked in her direction.

"Why yes, yes I did, Tiffany," Nancy replied.

"Uh, isn't that like, kinda of weird?" Tiffany replied a little confused.

"No honey it's not weird. Sam was complete gentlemen and covered his eyes while I changed. Now you guys should hurry up and change before the water gets too cold," Nancy said quickly.

Her answer seemed to suffice but she noticed out of the corner of the eye Jim shaking his head in disbelief. She would have to be more careful in the future.

A few hours later, Sam and the four girls walked down towards the beach. Jim stayed behind prepping the food. Rachel was wearing a one-piece black suit. Her thick legs and deep cleavage made Sam look multiple times. Nancy noticed his curious eye. The twins were wearing red and white two-piece suits. Their lovely toned bodies made Nancy a little envious of their figures but proud at the same time. She once again caught Sam's eyes straying and looking at his sisters' toned butts in their scrunched bathing suit bottoms. "Poor Sam, he's going to be aching with blue balls if this keeps up," she concluded to herself. Once they reached the water, the twins raced in. Rachel followed shortly after not wanting to get splashed. Sam laid all the towels out on the sand before finally unwrapping his towel from around his body.

Nancy "oohed" at Sam's club. He was wearing grey, worn out boxer briefs. Nancy couldn't wait to see them wet. Sam waited for his sister to be looking away before he dashed towards her. Nancy followed soon after. Once in the water, Sam went about splashing his sisters. Rachel grabbed him and they grappled with one another trying gain the upper hand. Although she was a girl, Sam had come to learn that Rachel was quite strong. More than a few times he had been pinned by her when they wrestled at the house. It was only now, that he had caught up in age that he could hold his own against her. Rachel spun around trying to loosen Sam's grip but that only managed to get her in more trouble. Sam now held her from behind and she couldn't move. It was at that moment that Rachel felt her brother's erection press again her butt. With newfound strength she broke free and yelled,

"Oh My God! Sam do you have a hard on?"

Sam pulled back and looked at his sister, "Sorry, Sis," Sam replied wishing he were drowning instead.

Nancy had been close by and heard the exchange. She quickly stepped in and she said, "Oh Rachel, stop being such a drama queen. It's perfectly natural for your brother to get an erection at his age. Stop giving him such a hard time."

Rachel couldn't believe what her mother was saying. She was about to say something, but then her mother gave her stern look telling her to drop it. Rachel let out an exasperated sigh and swam off to join the twins a few feet away. Nancy swam closer to Sam and reached out for his hand. She was having trouble reaching the bottom.

"That big dick of yours is going to get you in trouble, young man. You can't be rubbing it willy-nilly on every pretty girl you see. They aren't all like your mom remember," she teased.

Sam sighed and brought her closer. Nancy proceeded to wrap her legs around him. She could feel his hot poker pushing up underneath her. After a few moments of gently bobbing in the water she thought it prudent to unwrap herself from him and instead climbed on his back. Sam took the opportunity to reach back and squeeze his mother's plump butt. Sam walked them over towards his sisters. As soon as the twins saw them, they decided they'd do the same and a good game of chicken fight ensued. The two teams tried to knock each other's partners off each other's shoulders. Nancy and Sam won two in a row before the twins started calling foul. They argued that Sam was too good at being at the bottom and holding Nancy up. Nancy wagered they would still win if they switched positions; so they did. Sam wasn't sure that was a good idea. His tattered cotton underwear hung about him and there was a real danger he would give one of his sisters a real eyeful. Nevertheless his mother insisted.

Nancy ducked under the water and Sam climbed on her shoulders. Nancy could feel her son's bulge on the back of her head and his balls squished against her neck. She cherished the feeling. After a few tense seconds Sam was able to pull Ali off Tiffany's shoulders. Nancy and Sam celebrated with a little spin and then ducked back into the water. Meanwhile, Rachel looked on with suspicion at how her mother was acting with Sam. She couldn't say for certain but she thought something was terribly wrong with the way Nancy fawned over Sam.

After the last chicken game, the family decided it was time to head back. The girls led the way to where Sam had laid the towels. Nancy made sure she put extra sway on her hips to ensure that Sam looked at her butt and not her daughters'. It worked. Sam no longer knew if his balls ached from the cold water or his perpetual blue-balled state. His sister's wet butts and his mother's sexy bottom were driving him mad.

When they arrived back to their campsite, they found Jim sleeping in one of the fold up chairs. The steaks were still in the grill but luckily they had not been overcooked. Nancy tried waking her husband but the four empty bottles of beer at his side made it impossible.

"You're lucky we came back in time. The steaks were about done," she told him.

Jim muttered something unintelligible and went back to sleep.

<<<>>>

It was around sunset when everyone finally settled down for dinner. Sam had finished the steaks and veggies while the twins set out the plates. Rachel grabbed drinks for everyone and Nancy set up the lanterns as he sun faded. Jim finally woke up and ate with his family but not before receiving a stern look from Nancy. Nancy couldn't believe he had gotten drunk by himself.

After dinner, Sam went about chopping up some wood and starting the fire. The girls bundled up as the temperature dropped and gathered around the fire. Jim went to bed early, as the alcohol no longer let him operate normally. The four girls and Sam watched the fire dance well into the night. The twins helped make S'mores and Nancy warmed up some hot chocolate for everyone. It was around midnight that they all decided it was time to turn in. Jim had passed out on the far side of the tent. He didn't even bother changing his clothes or using one of the sleeping bags. Nancy went ahead and covered him with a blanket.

"We want to be in the middle!" the twins chirped.

Nancy asked Rachel if she wanted to sleep next to Jim considering he was a good bed warmer and Rachel was constantly complaining it was cold. Rachel was still a little uncomfortable from having Sam's hard-on rubbed against her so she decided to take her mom up on the offer. Before long everyone had either tucked into a sleeping bag or covered themselves up with multiple blankets. Sam heart raced in anticipation of being able to sleep next to his mother. The same could be said for his mother.

<<<>>>

It was 2:00 AM when Nancy felt cool air rush in between the blankets that Sam and she shared. Sam shuffled closer to her. They were in a spooning position and Nancy's teasing over the last few hours had pushed Sam over the edge. He unceremoniously stuck fingers between her waistband and pulled her panties and cotton PJ's down, leaving just her nice big bottom completely exposed. Sam showed very little apprehension and was soon pawing and squeezing his mother's plush naked bottom.

As Sam groped her, Nancy lay quietly, listening for any signs of someone waking up. Jim snored like the bear periodically, but other than that the tent was still. Nancy saw the twins' blankets gently rising and falling... they were sound asleep. It wasn't long before Nancy felt the hot, bare flesh of Sam's manhood against her. It quickly melted away the cold from her uncovered bottom. She couldn't help but wiggle back against him and smother his man meat between her butt cheeks. Her son began dry humping her, relishing her soft skin. After a few minutes, Nancy worried that his excited breathing would wake up the girls or even her husband. The more he pressed against her the more labored his breathing became. Quietly, like a cat in the night, she rolled back and took a hold of Sam's warm, hard cock.

"Shhh... not too loud, honey... slow down," she whispered.

With that she rolled back to face the rest of her family but not before stroking her son's cock a few times. She couldn't get enough of her newfound treasure.

She recalled that night a few weeks ago, when she had helped him with his fever. She kicked herself not sucking on his veiny knob then.

As soon as she had rolled back to her side, her son was on her again. This time one of his hands went between her butt-cheeks and lifted one of them slightly. His cock soon followed. He managed to nestle between her butt crack and Nancy cooed at his warmth. Although Nancy was now a 44-year-old mom, she felt like she was back in high school as her son fondled and humped her. She worked out regularly, but one part of her body she could never really tone down was her butt. Try as she may her ass grew nice and plump as the years went by. Her waist remained relatively small but after 4 kids she had given up looking like one of her twins. Instead, she worked out to remain healthy and accepted the fact that her butt would always be big. Her son didn't seem to mind its large size. Quite to the contrary he seemed to be loving it for because of it's wonderful size.

Sam continued to saw back and forth in his mother's valley. He could feel Nancy's short pubic hair and heat radiating from her moistening pussy.

All the teasing he endured from her and his sisters had led him to this.

Nancy leaned forward, almost touching heads with Tiffany, who slept in front of her. This gave Sam the angle he needed to finally plunge inside his mother. With one hand he took a handful of her butt cheek and spread her open. With the other hand he guided his engorged penis to the entrance of her swollen pussy - the same pussy where his sisters and he had come to this world not too long ago.

Slowly and quietly, his big mushroom head introduced itself to his mother's juicy pussy lips. They didn't know this new young cock but they accommodated him nonetheless. They were used to Jim's skinny 5" dick. This cock was much thicker and soon Nancy's insides would know how much longer. Gently but surely they accepted the new stud's tool as it penetrated deeper inside. Sam encountered some friction the deeper he went. He was forced to pull back a few inches to be re-coated by his mother's natural lubricant. He repeated the process. Inch by inch he was coated by his mother's love juices. It wasn't long before he had a passed the 5" depth that his father topped out at. Sam was now well on his way to marking new territory that his father could never hope to reach. "Perhaps this would teach that old bastard not to be such a dick," Sam thought.

Nancy wished her son could just fuck her silly but she knew they had to remain quiet and discreet. His left hand reached around her to squeeze her tits, and then it trailed down to grab her hip and pull her closer to him. She wanted to scream in pleasure but instead bit down on her pillow as her son continued to plow her. Sam didn't last long and when he came he grunted almost as if in pain. Nancy in turn quivered as waves of her climax took over her. She could feel Sam's cock pulsing inside her and depositing his baby makers inside her. She closed her eyes and saw stars as her son finished emptying inside her. When she opened her eyes, she heard Tiffany groggily call out to her.

"Mom? Are you ok?" she asked.

Sam froze behind his mother. His dick was still buried 7 inches in her.

Nancy quickly gathered her composure and replied, "It's Ok honey. I was just having a bad dream. Go back to sleep. I'm OK."

Tiffany nodded back barely conscious and rolled over to face her sisters.

Sam finally pulled his deflated cock out of his mother. Cum dripped out of Nancy and ruined the blankets around them. In the morning she'd have make sure and hide them before anyone saw the mess that they had made.

It was only now that Nancy wondered if she was safe. She wasn't on the pill since Jim had had his vasectomy - not that it mattered much since they rarely had sex anymore.

"Not much I can do now," she thought to herself.

She rolled over to face her son and looked into his eyes with his cum dripping between her legs.

"I love you," she silently mouthed to him.

He replied by leaning forward and kissing her. Nancy was falling in love with her son. She was unapologetic to the fact that she had now turned her husband in to cuckold. Instead she slept soundly and warmly in the arms of her new lover.

------------------

The rest of that weekend was uneventful. The second night Jim remained sober and Nancy decided it would be smart to sleep on his side of the tent. Sam was bothered by it but understood his mother's decision. The following weeks back at the house were a blur of activity. With the girls' soccer season ending and Sam's finals around the corner, both Nancy and Sam had very little time to relive that Thanksgiving night in the tent. It wasn't until Christmas that Sam finally got another crack at the old man's wife.

The Martin's had decided to spend Christmas Eve at Nancy's mother's house. Grandma Margaret lived in Redlands, only a short drive away from their house. Rachel, Tiffany, and Ali decided to drive up early to help their grandma prepare the house. Jim had told Nancy he wanted to go visit some of his co-workers before heading to his mother-in-law's house. Jim never really liked spending time at his in-law's house and the least time he could spend there the better.

Nancy and Sam were therefore left alone for the very first time in a very long time.

They wasted no time.

Sam pounced on his mother as soon as he heard his sister's car drive down the street. Nancy's red velvety dress was thrown in one of the corners of her bedroom as they hungrily kissed and undressed each other. Sam ended up ripping one of Nancy's nylons but Nancy forgave him by getting on her knees and sucking on his menacing cock. She devoured her son and tried swallowing it whole. She struggled to get the last few inches all the way down her throat.

Sam on the other hand looked down in wonder at his mother. He was fascinated by the gagging sounds his mother made, as she tried to deep-throat him. After a few minutes he picked her up off the carpet and carried her to her bed. His big flagpole bounced around as he did. As soon as she landed on the bed, Sam's head was between her legs, lapping up his mother's juicy cunt. His cock dripped with pre-cum in anticipation for what was to come. After having his fill, Nancy brought him up into her matrimonial bed and wrapped her legs around him. Sam's cock plunged into her pussy completely unbridled and raging with heat. Unlike their previously secret copulation in the tent where Sam gently fucked his mother surrounded by his sisters and father, here there was nothing to fear.

Sam pummeled his mother with an animalistic fury. Nancy had mentioned to him a few days after his finals that she had missed her period and how she was not on any type of contraceptive. At first Sam was worried of what that meant but Nancy had assured them they would figure it out. She convinced him that perhaps it was false alarm but that nevertheless she felt she needed to tell him, since he could in fact be the father of this potential child.

Siring a child had never crossed Sam's mind before until his mother mentioned it. Sam assumed that his mother was on some type of pill and never bothered talking to her about it. Now with this newfound knowledge that his mother was actually quite fertile and not using contraceptives, Sam found himself yearning to cum inside her more than ever. His genetic drive to plant his seed had completely taken over him and his frantic fucking of his mother was testament to that drive.