The Martin's Family Sire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam pulled out of his mother and flipped her over. Nancy laid her head on the pillow and arched her back, leaving her ass up in the air and ready for her son. Sam climbed behind her and pushed his now slick cock back inside his mother. He fucked her with reckless abandon. He squeezed his mother's fat butt and watched it rippled as he slammed into her over and over again. After a while, he leaned forward and cupped her tits with each hand. He continued his assault and his mother's tits jiggled in his hand.

Nancy yelped as she climaxed with Sam's dick still ravaging in and out of her. Sam held her tightly until her climax subsided. Nancy had never come as hard as she did just then. She could feel her entire cervix contracting inside her trying to suck Sam's sperm inside her. Sam flipped her on her back. She felt like a ragdoll in his hands.

"Mom, I want to cum inside you again," he said breathlessly and with his nostrils flaring. His cock was heaving and Nancy couldn't help but gaze in complete adoration of her son. He was more stallion than man.

"I would love nothing better baby. Come give me all your love. Fill me up like you know how," she sang back to him.

Sam plunged his throbbing cock back into his mother's now sloppy pussy. The wet smacking sounds of flesh on flesh contact, echoed throughout the house. Sam's cock was now coated in a frothy milky substance. He had yet to finish inside her but his pre-cum and Nancy's natural flow had already ruined the sheets and completely glazed his unyielding cock.

It was precisely at this time that Jim pulled up to the house. He had forgotten his cell phone on the kitchen table and had decided to pick it up before heading to his mother-in-law's house. It was a few seconds after entering the house that he heard a loud crash upstairs. He thought his family had already left but obviously someone was still home.

He walked up the stairs only to hear his son's voice yell out, "Fuuuck Mom! I'm cumming!"

Jim couldn't believe his ears. He rushed up the stairs and down the hallway to his bedroom. When he arrived at the doorway he could hardly believe what he saw.

Nancy legs were in the air and Sam cock was buried deep inside her. They were locked in a full mating press. Jim saw his wife's body convulsing underneath his son. One of the corners of the bed had collapsed. He thought he heard Nancy's say something but it sounded almost guttural and involuntary. He could see Nancy's toes curled up. She was cumming. Sam was practically squatting on his mother.

Jim could see that his son's swollen member was pulsating and buried to the hilt inside his now ravaged wife. Jim tried to move. He tried to say something but all he could do was gape in despair as his son's hands gripped onto his mother's ample bottom. Sam was desperately squeezing and pulling her closer to him. Jim realized that Sam was also cumming. His ridiculously large testicles and prostate muscles were flexing and pumping away. Sam was cumming inside his own mother and more than likely impregnating her.

Jim was filled with rage. He forced himself to take one step forward but faltered. The sheer beauty of the love knot between mother and son was too powerful to ignore. Nancy's pussy lips were quivering and Sam's penis slowly pulsated inside.

Unfortunately for Jim, the last thing he would see in life, would be his wife's incestuous creampie dripping all over her his bed.

With that picture etched in his head Jim collapsed with a loud THUD!

Epilogue:

Nancy and Sam ended up calling the paramedics after Jim collapsed. Sam tried his best to fix the broken bed before the paramedics came. Nancy did her best to seem distraught. Jim was pronounced dead at the hospital later that night. He had suffered a massive heart attack. Everyone was heartbroken. Sam on the other hand coped well after his father's death. He assumed his father's role and became Man of The House.

A few months later, Nancy announced that she was expecting another baby. Her daughters were all very excited. Although they missed their father they looked forward to having a baby in the house. Nancy continued having sex with Sam anytime she could, but remained wary of being caught by one of her daughters.

That is until Sam decided to bring them into the fold as well.