All Comments on 'The Mary Tyler Moore Show'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Not familiar with this show but I love your work I hope we see some more stories from you soon like bbt and t7s please thank you

miklosfairmiklosfairalmost 8 years ago
I always thought Mary was a volcano waiting to erupt.

Excellent spoof of one of the all-time favorite American sit-coms. I fully expected Rhoda to act like the slut she turned out to be. But Mary's 'good girl' turn nymphomaniac is golden. The only thing missing was the actual tramp of WJM, Sue Ann Nivens to show up at the end and upon seeing the cum draining out of Mary & Rhonda's cunts and assholes and the spent limp cocks of the guys, say something truly slutty such as, "Damn, I shouldn't have let the answering machine take Mister Grant's invitation to this party. I was busy going down on Phyllis."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

This story is great. You should do more stories about this show. Make it a series like your Everybody Loves Raymond series. Also you should do one for the TV Series Alice. Maybe a few stories of Tommy with each of the girls.

RoperTraceRoperTraceabout 3 years ago

Great story, I always knew Rhoda and Mary were sluts. Thanks for confirming it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Written just like part of the script with everyone acting accordingly. Awesome how Mary tuns into a nymphomaniac fucking her boss Mr. Grant. The part with Rhoda was also tastefully done. Always knew she had the double D's up top while Mary had the tastiest pussy. Maybe next story you could include Georgeann and Phyllis?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous