The Mary Tyler Moore Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

As her cunt gripped his cock in anticipation of her double penetration, Lou sensed her trepidation and suggested to a nearly frantic Murray, "hey Murr...there is a jar of Vaseline in my desk, why don't you use some. Yeah, yeah I know...I keep it there because my hands crack wide open in this cold weather." Murray ran to the desk, ripped open the drawer and swiped the jar from inside. Wasting no time (and giving Mary no time to change her mind) he dipped his fingers into the gooey substance and slathered it onto his pole as he approached the sofa. Mary lay forward on top of Lou, her wonderful legs as wide as she could get them as Murray positioned himself behind her. Lou reached around her, grasped a perfect cheeks in each rough hand and spread then apart.

He tried to take her mind off the pending anal violation by grinding his pelvis up into hers, working his fat cock even deeper inside her pussy. "Mmmmm," she purred as her arms went around his neck. She could feel Murray's slick pole poking against her sphincter as he centered his crown in her ass hole. He pushed forward increasing his pressure and he popped past her tight ring and into her virgin ass. His cock was so slippery that he just kept pushing into her until his balls slapped against her cheeks. "Holy shit," was all Mary said as Murray began to slide his penis in and out of her rear tunnel. He and Lou began to fuck her holes in unison, matching each others strokes. They could feel their cocks rubbing against each other separated by her thin membrane as they thrust into Mary's ass and pussy.

Murray had a smile that stretched from ear to ear as he reveled in the fact that he actually had his cock buried in the perfect ass of "his" Mary. This was the woman he thought about when fucking his wife. He had dreamed about her naked body almost every night since she was hired and now he was fucking her magnificent little ass. The sensation was indescribable as her holes were totally stuffed with hard cock and Mary shrieked, "oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck my fucking holes...jam those cocks into me." Mary's feet were now completely off the floor as her two colleagues slammed their hard cocks into her holes. They were scraping every nerve inside her as they fucked her and she thought she was going to lose consciousness because of the overwhelming pleasure she felt. Why had she been saving her body for so long when cocks felt so good, she asked herself.

Murray reached around her nude body and found her girlish tits. They were exactly the size he had imagined, but was pleasantly surprised at her long nipples. As he pinched them between his fingers, he increased the pace of his thrusts. Her tight ass had loosened considerably and there was now hardly any resistance to his cock. Lou grasped her tiny waist in his firm hands and pounded his fat cock up into her cunt as Mary threw her head back and screamed at the ceiling, "holy fucking shit...fuck me...fuck me."

Lou looked over her shoulder at Murray and suggested, "let's do it now Murr." Murray nodded and they both shoved their cocks as deep into Mary as they could and held there as they simultaneously began to pump their hot cum into her holes, flooding her belly.

"Oh my god," screeched Mary, her body trapped between them, "cum in my holes...fill me up...fuck me." Lou could feel her cunt muscles spasm, gripping his cock and milking every drop from his balls. Murray would swear that he had never cum that much as he drained his load into her sweet ass.

"Oh Mary," the men groaned at once, as they collapsed onto each other; one big pile of naked bodies on the office sofa.

Mary, still just as perky as ever, replied, "thank you guys...that was a wonderful Christmas gift. Now if you will get off me, I am dehydrated and need some more punch." She could feel Murray back up as his shriveling cock slipped out of her battered ass, and as she stood, Lou's deflating meat slapped against his thigh as it dislodged from her pussy. Mary suddenly realized that the empty feeling she now experienced was very depressing and she yearned for another hard cock to be buried inside her. Cum from both holes was now drooling down her pale thighs and she retrieved Lou's undershirt from the floor and wiped herself. Both men started at the naked beauty before them and both of their cocks began to stir.

Meanwhile out in the newsroom, the party had taken a similar direction. Gordy, Ted and Rhoda danced to the radio music. As Ike and Tina Turner crooned "I Want To Take You Higher," a very drunk Rhoda began a traditional bump-and-grind as Ted and Gordy sat on the office desks and observed. Alcohol always made her horny and Rhoda threw her hips from side to side as she slid the full length zipper on her jump suit up and down, all the way to her waist. Gordy and Ted could see her unencumbered 36 D breasts flopping back and forth inside her jumpsuit and whistled for her to "take it all off." Enjoying the attention and wanting to be the life of the party, Rhoda made a quick decision to comply. As she swayed to the beat, she shrugged the velour jumpsuit off her shoulders and let it slide down her arms where it gathered at her wide hips. Throwing her hips to the sides, she eased the material down over her ass cheeks and then let it slide to the floor where it pooled around her feet.

She was totally naked under the suit, hooked her garment with her foot and kicked it aside as she continued dancing. Ted and Gordy where stunned at the size of Rhoda's tits as they flopped around on her chest like huge water balloons. Rhoda was a full-figured girl, with a voluptuous figure and her curves were working to her advantage. Unlike Mary, she never bothered to trim her mound and her full dark bush was like a jungle between her legs. She looked at her admirers and stated, "well, what are you waiting for...this is a nudist party."

"Well, what do you say Gordo," asked Ted, but Gordy was already flinging his shirt aside and unbuckling his pants. Not to be outdone, Ted hurried to strip. Suddenly he realized that Rhoda had stopped dancing and was just standing there staring at Gordy, so naturally Ted stared also.

Gordy was now totally naked and the meat hanging between his legs seemed unnatural. His cock must have been ten inches long and as thick as a Coke bottle while still flaccid as it hung between his thighs. He saw them staring and asked, "what's the matter...haven't you ever seen a black man's cock before?"

Rhoda, her mouth already hanging open, replied, "no...no I haven't." This was 1970 and there was definitely a shortage of black men in frigid Minnesota...unless you played for the Vikings. Gordy was a large black man, six foot five, and had played college football for the Golden Gophers before blowing out a knee during pro tryouts; which prompted him to fall back on his Journalism degree. Rhoda could not take her eyes off the black meat hanging like an elephant's trunk between his muscular thighs and walked seductively over to where Gordy was standing. She reached instinctively and grasped his cock in her seemingly tiny hand. Her fingers did not go around its girth...and then it began to grow. She just watched in amazement as his magnificent meat began to stiffen and point at the ceiling. Feeling it grow in her hand was a new sensation as her fingers spread. Pointing straight up, it reached well past Gordy's navel and the crown had flared to the size of a tangerine.

Ted stood to the side suddenly self-conscious and insignificant. The truth was, Ted's penis was larger than average; it was a good nine inches long with a large purple plum head, but it was now dwarfed by his fellow reporter. As Rhoda again became aware of Ted's presence, she was surprised at his endowment and motioned for him to stand beside them. She grasped his penis with her other hand and began to stroke their cocks as she commented, "you boys really are happy to see me." Standing on each side of the naked brunette, Gordy and Ted each began to fondle a hanging breast. Gordy's huge hand was a stark contrast to her pale skin as he pawed and kneaded her fleshy bag. Ted leaned over and began to suckle on her thick nipple which resembled a red gumdrop. Ted's other hand began to rub Rhoda's full ass cheeks, while Gordy's long fingers stroked her thick bush, searching for her slit.

"Oh that's nice," moaned Rhoda enjoying the attention as Gordy's fingers fought their way through her dense jungle and began to stroke the sides of her plump pussy lips. He soon discovered that her clit was as large as her nipples and flicked and pinched it until a thick stream of fluid shot out of her pussy, wetting her thighs and his hand. "Mmmmm," she groaned as her knees bent, "I guess I should have told you...I'm a squirter."

She had tightened her grip on their poles and Gordy replied, "that's OK Rhoda, but now I think it's time your pussy was introduced to it's first big black cock." She released their logs as Gordy led her to one of the office chairs. He sank back onto the chair, his cock sticking up like a third leg and Rhoda began to straddle his legs, facing him. Using his large fingers, Gordy found her fat labia through her completely matted bush and spread them as she lowered her nude body. Lubrication was no problem as her pussy was actually dripping fluid onto his huge crown. When she was satisfied that her slit was centered on his prong, Rhoda began to twist and gyrate her body attempting to squeeze his giant head into her pussy. She felt her lips stretching farther than ever before as his "tangerine" pushed through her opening and was finally inside her.

Placing her hands on his strong shoulders for support, Rhoda then just lifted her feet off the floor and her body dropped onto Gordy's lap; completely impaling herself on his monstrous cock in one swift motion. Feeling her insides stretch to accommodate his massive pole, Rhoda threw her head back and screamed, "oh...my...God, that is so fucking huge." They just sat there momentarily, each getting used to the other's body; and then Rhoda placed her feet back on the carpeted floor and began to raise herself up until she was nearly standing straight up. She stared down between their legs at almost fourteen inches of cock, which now glistened with her juices, and wondered how her body had accepted the whole thing...it just didn't seem possible, it looked like she was sitting on a fence post.

Not wasting time on physics, she again dropped completely down on Gordy's lap and then began to rhythmically fuck herself as she bounced on his lap. Gordy slouched down in the chair and started to violently thrust his hips upward to meet her bounces; slamming his gigantic cock up into her juicy cunt. Rhoda begged him, "fuck me Gordy...fuck me hard," feeling his pole splitting her apart. "Holy shit that feels good," Rhoda exclaimed as Gordy drove his monster up into her stretched out hole. Ted, feeling left out, stood beside Gordy, his cock in his hand, and offered it to Rhoda's mouth. Her mouth opened on instinct, she looked like a baby bird waiting to be fed when Ted inserted his large purple crown between her ruby lips. Like an oral pro she sucked his entire nine inches into her mouth and throat, not gagging for a second. She stopped bouncing on Gordy to concentrate on inhaling Ted, and Gordy never missed a stroke. Actually he began to slam up into her even harder to compensate for her stopping to just sit on his groin.

Rhoda's talented mouth slid up and down Ted's erection while her throat milked and squeezed his head. Suddenly she became aware of someone else standing beside her and with her peripheral vision saw her best friend just staring at her act of fellatio. Rhoda eased her mouth most of the way off Ted and declared sarcastically, "it's not nice to stare, you know Mare."

Mary, thoroughly engrossed with observing Rhoda give head, mumbled, "I'm sorry Rhoda, but I've never done that and I was just curious how it's done."

"You have lived such a sheltered life my friend," Rhoda replied, "it's really quite simple; you just take it in your mouth and suck. Oh Mare...wait until you see what's inside of me...I guarantee you've never seen one this big." Rhoda returned her attention to Ted and Mary diverted her attention to Rhoda's groin as it was being tossed up and down by Gordy's thrusting hips. She couldn't really judge how long Gordy's cock was, but it was surely as thick as Mr. Grant's. Like Rhoda, she had never seen a black cock before and was completely mesmerized at the sight of it disappearing and reappearing from her friend's hole.

Murray tapped Mary on her shoulder with a big grin on his face and volunteered, "if you've never given a blow-job before...feel free to practice on me...that's what friends are for."

Mary laughed and immediately dropped to her knees on the carpet, firmly grasped Murray's penis in her hand and began to lick the crown like a lollipop. Opening her tiny mouth, she began to slide her lips farther down his shaft until about five inches were inside and it nudged the back of her throat. She began to work up a rhythm sliding her head back and forth, letting Murray fuck her mouth. Murray looked down between his legs and saw the woman of his dreams sucking his cock, grasped her head in his hands and guided it back and forth. He wondered what it tasted like since its last port was her ass hole, but knew it didn't matter...he was her first blow-job. This was something he had dreamed about for months and could not hold out as he flooded her mouth with his ejaculation; no warning...as he moaned, "ohhh Mary."

She was a real trooper as she attempted to swallow every drop, the stray juice dripping down her chin as she remarked, "that doesn't taste half bad, Murr." As she sat back on her heels, they both looked over to see Mr. Grant advance between Gordy's wide stretched legs, part Rhoda's ample ass cheeks with his hands and begin to wedge his crown into her sphincter ring. He pushed forcefully forward, and assisted by the lubrication provided by Mary's pussy, he broke through and penetrated Rhoda's ass. His thick cock slowly gained entrance and he joined Gordy in thrusting into Rhoda's holes. Quite appropriately, she exclaimed, "holy shit." Murray sat down in his own chair and Mary crawled on her knees to where Ted was standing and began to cup and caress his scrotum, rolling his balls in her hand. This was too much for Ted to endure and he began to pump his seed into the waiting mouth of Rhoda. She slid her lips all the way to the base of his pole and did not lose a single drop as she milked him dry.

Gordy made one last violent thrust up into Rhoda's cunt, lifting her off the floor and jamming her deeper onto Mr. Grant's log. Gordy's course, Brillo-like, pubic hair ground against her clit like sandpaper and both Gordy and Rhoda began to buck against each other in climax. It felt like a fire hose squirting deep inside her belly as Gordy's ejaculation seemed endless. "Hooolllyyy shit," Rhoda screamed as her ass hole suddenly became very warm and she knew Mr. Grant was joining the duo in orgasm. They continued to pump into her and cum began to leak out of her holes and drip onto the Newsroom carpet.

Mr. Grant backed away from her and when his thick rod plopped out of her rectum, he slapped her cheek and said, "nice ass Rhoda."

"Thanks Lou," Rhoda returned and added, "thanks a lot...I probably won't be able to sit down for a week now, but it was worth it. Mare get a load of this cock," she remarked as she began to stand up and Gordy's snake slithered out of her pussy and hung between his legs.

It was like Mary was hypnotized by Gordy's rod. The combination of it being the size of a horse's cock and jet black was like a magnet and Mary walked over to where Gordy was sitting and placed both her tiny hands around it's girth. Seemingly in a trance, she whispered to no one in particular, "I think I want this."

"Oh don't worry Mary," Gordy answered, "I'm going to give it to you. I have something special in mind for you."

Ted interrupted, behaving like a three year old, "but I want to fuck Mary...it's my turn," his lower lip protruding in a pout.

Gordy soothed the spoiled newsman, "that's right Ted...we're both going to fuck her at the same time. Mary's going to see what it feels like to have two cocks in her little white pussy at the same time."

Still fondling Gordy's giant meat stick in a daze, Mary didn't seem to fully comprehend his statement as Gordy stood with his back to his desk and grasped Mary's tiny waist with his huge hands, her back to him. He lifted her skinny body like it was weightless and when her crotch was above his giant purple crown, he instructed her, "would you mind guiding it in Mary."

Dreamily hanging in mid air she spread her slender legs, reached down between them, grabbed his massive erection and nudged it against her cunt hole remarking, "I don't think it will fit."

"Trust me," Gordy assured her, "it will," and without any warning he dropped her onto his giant cock, impaling her on the entire massive pole at once."

"Oh my God," Mary screeched as the entire length of her cunt stretched around his horse-cock. His crown was poking against her cervix and Mary felt like a piece of raw meat on a rotisserie. Even her belly felt full as Gordy began to lift her whole body up and down on his monstrous cock, her tiny tits jiggling up and down. It was like she was impaled on a pole as Gordy fucked her stretched out cunt, his cock scraping against every nerve inside her. His hands around her little waist were so massive that his fingers almost touched.

"OK Ted," Gordy urged, "now it's your turn...let's fuck her together."

Suddenly comprehending as Ted approached her with his nine inch cock waving in front of him, Mary looked over her shoulder at Gordy and pleaded, "no...you can't be serious...it will split me apart."

"Think of it like this Mary," Gordy soothed her, "it will be the fucking of a lifetime...an experience you will never forget." Gordy leaned back against his desk, balancing her against his groin as he lowered his hands and hooked them around her thighs, spreading her legs even farther as he lifted her petite body effortlessly. Mary looked down between her legs at the giant cock spearing her tiny pussy and felt her cunt muscles spasm. The contrast between her lily white skin and and Gordy's black monster excited her like never before. Ted approached Mary from the front as she hung from Gordy's hands and timidly placed his flared head at her already full entrance next to Gordy's shaft. The sensation of Gordy's horse-cock splitting her pussy was driving Mary wild and at this point she would probably agreed to anything.

She reached her hands down, hooked her fingers into the sides of her elongated lips and spread herself as wide as her flesh would allow. Ted, almost afraid to let his cock touch Gordy's, several time attempted to stuff his erection into Mary's hole, but each time it just glanced off to the side. "It just won't go," he frustratingly proclaimed to Gordy.

"Oh it will fit...you'll see," assured Gordy as he withdrew his log several inches and instructed Ted to lubricate his cock with Mary's juices that were dripping off his tool. Feeling sheepish, Ted slid his meat up and down Gordys and then once again tried to penetrate Mary while she pulled her flaps to the sides. Perspiration was forming on Ted's brow as he pushed upward with all his force until finally his fleshy crown broke through her opening and into Mary's juicy pussy. With smiles on their faces, Gordy and Ted both pushed upward with all their might, while Gordy let Mary's body fall onto their cocks, penetrating her completely.

Mary actually lost consciousness momentarily as her cunt was stretched to an inhuman degree by the two giant cocks, her head flopping back against Gordy's hairy chest. When she came to, they were fucking her; shoving their huge cocks up into her battered cunt. Gordy chuckled and inquired, "well, Mary, how does it feel to have two feet of cock in your pussy?"

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers