The Mary Tyler Moore Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

"Oh my fucking God," she howled, "fuck me...fuck me...jam your fucking cocks into my cunt." The truth was it felt marvelous, wonderful, exquisite, indescribable, but she was having difficulty forming coherent sentences as they hammered her pussy. It felt like someone had shoved their entire arm up her hole...and she loved it. Mary was having a series of orgasms as they slammed into her pussy; her body in the throes of one big convulsion. Her head tossing from side to side as she approached delirium. How was it possible that her little cunt had stretched that far...she didn't care...all she could focus on was the exquisite sensation of their cocks deep inside her. As they slid in and out of her pussy simultaneously, it was like being fucked by one gigantic monster cock. Mary found herself wondering if three cocks would fit in her pussy, but she knew that was impossible.

Rhoda was now laying spread-eagle on top of Murray's desk as he and Lou took turns fucking her; cum dripping down the edge of the furniture. Mary reached up and pinched her own long nipples until they hurt as the two poles split her apart. Gordy looked down at Ted and asked, "are you ready to fill this bitch up?"

"Let's do it Gordo," smiled Ted as both men thrust their huge cocks in and out of Mary's hole as hard as they could. They shoved into her as far as they could go and then held there motionless. Ted leaned forward and bit down hard on Mary's left nipple causing her cunt muscles to contract and squeeze their meat. The entire length of her tunnel felt like it was on fire as Gordy and Ted pumped their hot seed into Mary's belly.

"Oh my God," Mary shrieked as they emptied the contents of their balls deep inside her belly, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." Her entire body shivered and twitched as she felt their cocks squirting cum inside her. Mary felt like a telephone pole was shoved up her cunt as Ted and Gordy continued to fuck her, their cum gradually finding its way out of her hole as they penetrated her. She reached down with her fingers, scooped up the sticky white fluid and then licked her fingers clean. Very gradually, they began to shrivel inside her, needing a break to reload. First Ted's cock, then Gordy's giant log slipped out of her now huge hole and Gordy set Mary down on the floor where she steadied herself against the desk. Seeing that her knees were a little shaky, Gordy picked her up again and sat her on the desk with her long slender legs hanging off the end.

Rhoda walked over to her best friend, glanced between Mary's spread legs and remarked, "wow Mare...they really stretched you out." Mary bent her head to look between her legs and saw that her cunt was still wide open; a large hole instead of a slit; and there was a stream of cum drooling out and running down the end of the desk. Rhoda quickly dropped to her knees and began slurping up the jism as it ran out of Mary's tunnel. "I just have to do this Mare," Rhoda explained as she cupped her thumb under her other four fingers and started to work her hand into Mary's wide open cunt.

"Oh my God," Mary yelled as Rhoda's entire hand slipped, quite easily, into her cunt and completely disappeared. Rhoda's hand was buried wrist deep inside Mary and she began to fist fuck her best friend vigorously. "Oh Rhoda, that feels so good," Mary groaned, "fuck me pussy." Rhoda spread her fingers inside Mary and began to tickle her lining, making contact with Mary's G-spot. Mary's wonderful ass squirmed on the desktop as she thrust her pelvis forward into Rhoda's hand, burying it past her wrist. Rhoda closed her hand and began to jam her fist up into Mary's cunt, feeling Mary's muscles flex and contract around her wrist. Gordy was now standing behind Mary, cradling her head in his giant hands, leaning down and sliding his tongue into her mouth. Ted and Mr. Grant stood on either side of their favorite employee and each one nibbled on an incredibly long nipple. "Oh my fucking God," Mary trembled as her entire body convulsed and she collapsed on to the desk top.

Rhoda slipped her hand out of Mary's pussy and licked it clean, while everyone found a chair to relax in. Mary lay on the desk completely spent, her legs splayed obscenely wide as cum drooled from her hole. Looking at the big clock on the wall, Lou noticed that all their activity had only taken two hours. He knew he had to get home or he would have a lot to explain to Edie, his wife. He leaned in close to Mary, pausing to get one last look at her amazing nude body, kissed her cheek tenderly, and whispered, "remember Mary, you have to be back here bright and early...I would suggest a shower." She smiled weakly as she sat up and looked around the room as all her friends searched for their clothes. A couple minutes later Mr. Grant emerged from his office fully dressed and handed Mary her pile of clothes. As she dressed she soon noticed that her panties were missing, and she just smiled to herself, knowing who had taken a souvenir of their encounter. As Mr. Grant strode out the doors he turned and delivered a message, "Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night."

*****

Thank you for reading my story. I know it's not perfect, but it was written for fun. I hope you will indulge another of my "oldies" stories. As always, any comments and/or suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers