The Mask Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kayadale
Kayadale
62 Followers

"I won't go snooping again." She said.

"Some how, I doubt that." He moved and laid her down on the carpet. He quickly removed her robe and looked down at her. "You, my dear, are a born snooper."

"No I'm not," she shivered as his eyes drifted down her body.

"Oh?" He looked back at her. "So breaking into my house wasn't snooping?" She bit her lip. "Going on to the balcony? Or into the Parlor?" She shook her head. "I wonder what other trouble you've gotten yourself into, little one."

He leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth. She moaned.

"But you do have to be punished, don't you?" He asked as he removed his mouth from her breast. His hand found its way between her legs and lightly stroked her. She moaned and moved against him.

"I don't think so," he said as he removed his hand. She sat up and looked at him, desire in her eyes. He smiled. "Okay, little one. On your hands and knees."

She sat back, confused as his requested. He repeated himself again, and she slowly turned over, getting on her hands and knees. He moved his hand to her shoulder blades and pushed her down, so her arse was high in the air.

"Don't move," he ordered her. She shivered but stayed in that position. Slowly he ran his fingers down her back, and over her arse. He then smacked her.

She cried out as his hand repeated its movement. After a couple slaps, she was sobbing. He spanked her a few more times, until her arse was nice and red. He then moved himself so he was kneeling behind her.

He spread her legs slightly, leaned down, kissed each of her abused cheeks, then positioned himself against her. He smiled to see she was wet for him.

"Punishment, my beauty," He whispered as he slipped himself into her. "Now, I take your apology," he grunted as he pushed into her deeply. She cried out in pleasure and a bit of pain. He continued to fuck her hard, her hands dug into the carpet.

He let out a cry as he came deep inside her. She shuttered at the feeling of his hot cum filling her up. He panted as he pulled out of he. She fell down, laying on her stomach on the carpet.

She took a breath, then got back on her hands and knees, turned around and looked at him. "That hurt."

"It was meant to," He said. "Come here."

She slow crawled over to him, he pulled her against him, kisses her gently.

"If you disobey me again, I will take a belt to your arse. Not just my hand."

She nodded and snuggled into him. "I won't disobey you." She said.

"I doubt that," he said as he reached out to grab his dressing gown and draped it over her shoulders. "I'll send Henry over to request your belongings from your parents house. I do not want you leaving here."

"Never?"

"Not alone. Henry will accompany you anywhere you need to go. You are mine." He ran his hand through her hair. "I will not let you go."

His words were very possessive, but it made her feel safe.

"Why would I want to go anywhere?" she asked. "Unless you have a country estate?" she glanced up at him.

"I do. Although i haven't been there since I was a young boy."

"Why not?" she asked.

"My mother didn't like it there. She liked the city," he shrugged.

"Can we go there?" she asked.

"No," He said as he moved her off his lap. "I do not leave this house." He stood up and walked over to the sideboard.

"Oh," she said as she got up and wrapped the robe around her properly. "Why not?"

"Because," he said as he poured himself a drink.

"Because why?"

He turned sharply to her. She just stood there.

"Because, I am a monster," he said as he took a long drink. "They scream and run from me. Why would I put anywhere through that?"

"You aren't a monster," she said as she moved over to him. "I think you are rather nice, most of the time."

He chuckled and put down the glass. "Very well, my lady," he bowed to her. "But no matter how nice I am, I do not leave this house. Now go, I wish to be alone."
 "Where should I go?"

"Go fine Henry, ask him about getting your things from your parents or something." He poured himself another drink. "Do not snoop anymore."

"Can I go into the parlor?"

"Yes." He turned and moved into the shadows.

Miranda sighed and left the library. She was married to a very interesting man.

She stood in the hall, looking around. Not really knowing where to go, when she heard a knock at the front door. Or at least what she assumed was the front door.

The bell rang, followed by more knocking. She stood there waiting for Henry to appear to open the door. When he didn't, she signed and went and opened the door herself. She hoped it was no one she knew, since she wasn't dressed properly.

She moved to the door, opened the peep hole, she glanced out and smiled when she recognized one of her father's footmen and Annie, her nanny.

She opened the door, smiling.

"Miranda!" Annie gasped when she saw her young charge. "What are you wearing? Get away from the door." She moved quickly, taking Miranda away from the door. "You can't let anyone see you dressed like that. Why are you dressed like that?"

"I don't know what happened to my dress. Maybe Henry took it to be cleaned?"

"We'll get you dressed properly, Miss, where are your rooms?"

"I don't know," Miranda said. "I haven't been shown to them yet."

"Oh, good Lord," Annie said as she shook her head. "What have you gotten yourself into, child?" She put an arm around Miranda and lead her towards the stairs. "Is it true you married the Duke of Ridgemont?"

"Yes."

"Then we shall set you up in the duchess quarters." Annie said as she lead the way upstairs.

"How do you know where it is?" Miranda asked as Annie stopped her in front of a door. The nanny only shrugged and opened the door.

The room was dark and musty. Everything was covered in white cloths. Annie made a beeline for the curtains, opened them up, shining light into the room. She went around pulling the cloths off the furniture.

Miranda moved to the side as some men brought in her trunks. They set them down then looked at Annie.

"I can't leave her," Annie said with a sigh. "Tell the Mistress I will be spending a couple days here until I get her settled in."

"If she lets you come back," the footman said as he turned and left. Annie signed and looked over at Miranda.

"Oh, Mira, what have you gotten yourself into?" She asked as she moved to a trunk and opened it.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked. "I married a Duke." She moved over and sat on the bed.

"Yes, you did," Annie said as she pulled out a dress. "And have made yourself a prisoner in his dark world."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Yes, what do you mean by that?" a deep voice asked. Annie turned around to face a masked man, with a shorter older man behind him. Slowly he moved into the room followed by his servant. He glanced over at his wife, then at the woman unpacking for her.

"Just that," Annie said as she continued unpacking. "Now excuse us, I must get the the young Miss properly dressed."

"I'm not stopping you," Eric said as he moved into the room. He grunted at the open windows, then moved to lean against a dressing table. Henry nodded and left the room.

"You can't be in here," Annie said.

"Why not? She's my wife. I've seen and touched everything."

"How dare you!" Annie turned to him. "She's a child."

"She's 18." Eric said with a smile. "Younger the better?" he taunted.

Miranda just sat on the bed completely confused. Annie usually knew her place, and would never talk a back to a Lord. She didn't understand why she was being so rude to Eric.

"What did you do to her?" Annie demanded as she moved towards Eric.

"What do you mean?" Eric asked.

"Why would the King want you to marry her?"

"I'm pregnant." Miranda said as she moved off the bed.

"You're what?" Annie turned to her, then back at Eric. "How?" she demeaned to both of them.

Eric just crossed his arms over his chest and started at the rather upset woman.

"I broke into his house," Miranda said. "That night a couple months ago, that Carrie-Anne and I came home after dinner."

Annie looked at her young mistress. "And how did you manage to get pregnant from that?"

"I met up with Eric, and he... we...." she lowered her head.

"Did he force you?" She asked as she touched the girls cheek. Miranda said nothing. Annie turned and looked at Eric. "You raped her."

Eric shrugged. "She really didn't say no."

"How dare you!" Annie screamed as she launched herself at Eric, her fingers going for his eyes. He managed to protect his eyes , but she grabbed the mask and ripped it off, causing scratches down the side of his face. Miranda screamed as Eric forced the woman to the ground.

Henry heard the scream from the hall, and rushed in. He moved quickly to pull Eric off the woman.

"Eric, stop," Henry said as he dragged him off her, as he did, Annie moved her foot and kicked Eric in the crotch. Eric howled as he fell to his knees, his hands over himself.

"Eric!" Miranda cried as she rushed over to her husband. She put her arms around him and looked at Annie. "Get out!" she yelled at her.

"Miranda," Annie said as she panted looking at the girl.

"Andrea," Henry appeared beside her. "You better go."

"No," Eric panted. "She's not going anywhere." He looked up at the woman.

"Eric, you're bleeding," Miranda said as she held the edge of the dressing gown against his face. Eric ignored her, and just continued to stare at Annie. He grunted as Miranda patted his face with the material. He grabbed her hand, and brought it down to his crotch.

"Rub that better, little one." he said as he held her hand against him. Miranda blushed, but started to rub him.

"Miranda, you don't have to," Annie said. "We'll find a way out of this."

"Out of what?" Miranda turned to her. "You have over stepped your bounds. You are a servant. You have attached a Duke. You should be shot. I want you no where near me or my husband!"

"Miranda..." Annie panted. "You don't mean..."

"Go away," Miranda said as she wrapped her arms around Eric. Eric put an arm around her and smiled at Annie.

"Seems you lose, Annie," Eric said. "I believe I once told you to get out and never return, but it seems my wife has repeated that order for me."

"Eric," Annie stood up, and took a step towards him. Henry grabbed her arm and held her back. "She's just a child."

"She's my wife."

"She's my daughter!" Annie cried.

Miranda turned and looked at her, then looked at Eric, who tilted his head slightly. "You spread your legs for Montgomery?" Eric spat at her. "You little whore."

"That's not what happened," Annie said.

"So she's not Montgomery's daughter?" Eric asked.

"She is," Annie said. "It's just that...."

"Get out." Miranda yelled. "I never want to see you again. Get out!" She yelled.

Annie looked at the child she raised. The child that was taken away from her and given to the countess of Rochester. Now in her anger, she made that child hate her.

Annie wiped some tears away and looked at Henry. "Come on, Andrea," Henry put an arm around Annie and lead her from the room.

Miranda just sat on the ground, her hand still on Eric's crotch. Eric sat there, blood running down his face, a weird smile on this face.

"Well, that was interesting," He moved to reach for the mask that Annie had knocked off his face.

"She's my mother?" Miranda said. "I'm a bastard."

"Apparently so," Eric lifted her hand, kissed it, then moved to get up. He went over to a mirror and looked at his face. "She had to get the left side," he muttered. He put back on the mask, and looked at his wife.

She was just sitting on the floor, staring at the carpet.

"I'm a bastard," she repeated. She then looked up at him. "I can't be a duchess."

"To bad," Eric said as he yanked her off the ground. "You are one."

"But, my mother is a servant. Our child is going to have servant blood..."

"Enough!" Eric scolded. "I don't know how you were raised, but I was raised to respect people. Whether they were peers or serfs. When everyone I cared left me, only one person stood by me. My servant."

Miranda bit her bottom lip and lowered her head.

"If I ever hear you talk about Henry or any one of our servants in that tone again, I will beat your arse so hard, that you won't be able to sit down for a week. Understand?"

Miranda nodded.

"I will send Annie back in her to help you dress. Then she can help find you a maid. Then she can go back to being your father's whore."

Eric turned to leave, then paused looking around the room. "And redecorate. this place reminds me too much of my mother."

He opened the door, and slammed it.

Miranda fell back to the ground crying. The world she knew was completely falling apart.

Kayadale
Kayadale
62 Followers
12