The Mask of Pan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's a very kind man." I replied.

Our meal passed with minimal conversation and afterward he had me draw a chair outside onto the sidewalk and sit next to him watching the light dim over the village. We sat in a calm companionable silence and I felt more at ease than I had in all of the years since the War.

"Do you think it would be acceptable for me to stay on here for a few more days?" I broke our silence to ask. "I have money to pay for my room and board."

My host smiled and said, "I had hoped that you would feel that way. Money is not an issue. I enjoy having you stay with me."

If possible, I felt even more contented.

When the sun finally sank and the street grew dark, we dragged our chairs inside and then went back to sit at the kitchen table. The glimmering bottle of spirits sat waiting.

"Have you ever had absinthe?" my host asked.

"No, but I've heard of its effects." I replied.

"Our liqueur is very like absinthe." he told me. "It can cause wild dreams and imaginings, so it is best to proceed with caution until you discover its influence. I will show you how to prepare it."

He procured two glasses and poured an inch or two of the flowery liquid into each glass. He then placed a strainer over the mouth of each glass that held some sugar lumps and slowly poured water from a pitcher over the sugar and into the glass. The resulting drink was a much deeper red color than the one I had had at the café.

He handed me one of the glasses and I took a drink. It was much stronger than the other drink, too, and it tingled as I swallowed. The flowery flavor filled my mouth and nose with a musky aftertaste.

"It is best to sip at it." my host said.

Over our drinks we began to talk about our pasts and the War. Over our second drinks I found myself telling him of my deep shame at what had happened during my time fighting, how I still grieved over the men I had killed and how I carried that guilt with me every day. By the time he had made us a third drink, I was in tears.

He moved his chair over next to mine and wrapped his huge arms around me.

"We all of us have memories that tear our heart." he said. "The man who shot you, if he still lives, probably sees your face before him every time he closes his eyes. It was a terrible time but it is over now."

"But how can anyone ever forgive me for killing other young men?" I asked between sobs.

"You are already forgiven." he said. "Now, you must learn to forgive yourself."

I rested my head against his hard chest and cried myself out, the first time since the War ended, while he held me close. When I had cried my fill, he kissed the top of my head and said, "It is time for you to go to bed."

I tried to stand and immediately fell over.

"We now know that three drinks are your limit." my smiling host said as he helped me up from the floor.

The walls of the room and the floor were all moving and the light was suddenly too bright to bear. My host placed his arm around me, under my arms, and guided and supported me as I lurched down the hall to my room. When he sat me down on my bed, I immediately slipped off of the edge to sit on the floor.

He helped me back up and then lay me down on the bed. He unbuttoned my shirt and drew it off of me, then unfastened my pants and drew them down and away.

I lay nude on the bed and he stroked my hair and said to me, "Sleep now and don't be afraid to dream."

He lowered the lamp and then crossed to the door. My last waking memory was him standing in the doorway and smiling at me.

The dreams, when they came, were the most vivid I had ever had. Memories of the War replayed in my mind, not the horrible memories but gentler ones, ones of friends I had made and the other servicemen I had grown to care for. I once again experienced the feeling of security and safety I had felt when I was with them. Special friends that I had scarcely remembered revisited me that night in my dreams and I longed to be with them, wherever they were.

After some time that I couldn't judge, the most vivid dream of all began.

I heard three sharp raps that almost broke my slumber, then the three raps again. I dreamt that I opened my eyes in my room. The full moon was flooding the room with light and as I glanced around I became aware of a figure standing outside of my window. A male with a hairy bare chest and wearing the mask of Pan that I had admired in the Rome antique shop stood looking through the casement at me. When he saw my eyes were open, he beckoned me with one hand and stepped backward from the window.

In my dream I rose unsteadily and crossed to the window and looked out. Halfway across the garden, near to the path through the woods stood a nude man. His muscular hairy body shone white in the moonlight and I could see that his large uncircumcised penis was slowly growing hard. He beckoned to me again and I managed to raise one leg and climb over the sill and stand outside. I discovered that I was nude also but totally unabashed.

I waded through the masses of the blue flowers, now totally opened and perfuming the air with their feral scent.

I could see the nude man's eyes glittering through the eye holes of his mask as he watched me stumble toward him and just as I was about to reach him, he turned and disappeared into the darkness of the path through the forest.

I followed and when I arrived at the opening to the path I could see him standing further along in a stray patch of moonlight. I stumbled after him and each time I was close he would turn and move deeper into the forest, leading me along the path. The dark forest was silent except for the sound of crickets and an occasional bird that was disturbed by our passage. All of my senses seemed heightened, the cool breezes against my flesh felt like sweeps of velvet and I could hear the sound of each of my bare footfalls. As usual in dreams, time seemed fluid. At times I would find myself fascinated by my surrounding and time seemed to slow, others everything seemed speeded up and I no sooner had a thought than I'd done it.

After several minutes I could see the boulders ahead that surrounded the temple, outlined in light. My guide had disappeared so I followed the path around the heap until I came to the flat plaza in front of the temple. In the spot where I had seen cinders earlier that day, a huge fire now burned that illuminated the entirety of the plaza and the soaring column that anchored it at one end.

I turned and approached the stone phallus and as I did so, my guide came around the side of the shaft and into the light. His erect cock swayed before him as he walked. When he was standing in front of the altar stone he stopped and waited for me to reach him.

I stood in front of him, admiring his beautiful hairy body and strong, thick cock and he slowly raised his arms and wrapped me in them. I could feel his soft body hair all against the front of my body and his stiff, heated cock jutting against my own. Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around him also and then our lips met. I had never been kissed before, let alone by another man, but this felt so right to me that I all but swooned. Our mouths clashed together hungrily and I felt his wet tongue probing into my mouth. My cock, naturally, began to stiffen and grow until it was as upright and hot as his own.

Under his arm I felt the thick scar that I had seen earlier that day on Paolo. As is the wont with some dreams, my unconscious mind told me that of course I would dream of Paolo, while the dream continued.

I wrapped my hand around his swollen cock and softly stroked it. Looking down I could see the loose foreskin sliding back and forth over the engorged head. Without thinking, I fell to my knees and buried my face against his fragrant cock and meaty ball sack.

I became aware of other nude men appearing from the shadows and surrounding us, each wearing the mask of Pan that I had seen in Rome.

Hands gripped me under the arms and raised me to my feet as the crowd closed around me. Hands caressed my body from all sides; stroking and teasing my flesh while mouths kissed mine one after another. I felt a hand close around the erect shaft of my cock as another hand massaged my balls. Behind me hands were stroking my buttocks and I felt a hand stray into my hairless cleft and finger my virgin hole. My entire body was being stroked and caressed by this mob of nude men and I willingly surrendered myself to the exquisite sensation. It was as if every hair and every inch of flesh on my body was super sensitive, the fingers probing my tight ass hole felt delicious, not at all rough or alarming. The hands stroking my cock and balls were light and soft, teasing me to even greater hardness. I felt erect cocks brushing against my hips and buttocks and my cock, too, and lips kissing my chest and back, even my hideous scars.

I had never experienced such a sensuous dream, in fact, I rarely even remembered dreaming.

The crowd seemed to part in front of me, even though the many hands remained on my body. Another man, this time with a thicker body stood before me. He had massive biceps and thick forearms that were covered with dark wiry hair, as was his solid muscular chest. I glanced down at his slim hips and saw that his upright cock was as thick as the rest of him, its foreskin pulled back over the fat head and clear liquid leaking from the hole. He now came to me and wrapped his arms around me and I felt his big hands cupping my buttocks and kneading them. The fingers of his right hand sank between my buttocks and he toyed with my tight hole, pressing and probing it. I threw my head back at the rapturous feeling and he nuzzled at my exposed throat. In my conscious mind, it suddenly dawned on me that this figure represented my landlord.

He held me so tight that I was almost breathless, his steely cock grinding against my own. He suddenly released me and grasping my hand, led me forward to the altar stone. He turned me to face it and I noticed that there were leather pads placed on each of the shelves at the sides. He held me by my waist as two other men stepped out of the crowd and grasped my upper arms on each side. They compelled me forward and then lifted me so that I perched with a knee on each side of the stone resting on the leather pads. The two men guided my hands to the carved hand holds I had noticed earlier. My chest rested against the inclined face of the stone, my legs spread and my erect cock and balls cradled in the carved nook on the face and my ass spread and thrust back.

I glanced over my shoulder at the burly man who had guided me there and saw him looking at my wide spread ass cheeks. He was handed a jar and he scooped out some of the contents and with one hand began to knead the greasy substance between my ass cheeks. I felt his probing finger enter my tight hole and I jerked at his intrusion. His finger explored inside of me, thrusting in and out, and the sensation soon became pleasurable. I felt another of his thick fingers slide into me and I thrust my as back to me his hand.

I had never guessed that it could feel so good to be penetrated there and as my hips rode his hand I made contented sighs. Abruptly, the probing fingers were withdrawn and I again glanced over my shoulder to see him massaging the oily unguent over his rampant cock. He stepped forward holding the thick meat in one hand and began to slide the velvety head up and down in my lubricated ass crack. After a moment he paused, the fat head resting against my puckered hole and asked, "Do you want this?"

"Yes!" I said. "Please, enter me."

The thick cock began to press forward, opening my tight hole for the first time to another man's lust. I felt the opening expand and then the fat head pop through the tight ring and enter my body. I gave a low involuntary cry at the pain and the two men at my sides stroked my back and kissed the sides of my face.

My penetrator maintained his pressure forward and soon I felt his wiry pubic hair against my smooth ass cheeks. The feeling inside of me was indescribable, a fullness that I had never experienced and a sense of rightness. The thick cock filled me and inflamed my passion.

"It is good?" the man asked as he slowly began to ease his cock in and out of my body.

"It is wonderful." I said and all three men gave a low chuckle.

I was able to lower my hips while at the same time spreading my ass cheeks wider, allowing even more access to my tight hole. My fucker responded by grasping me on each side of my waist and increasing the tempo of his thrusts. I had never experienced a feeling that was so fulfilling.

I threw my head back and I could see the full moon standing over the clearing and I began to make a series of animal noises, my lust was so inflamed. The men on either side of me, their arms flung across my back, were kissing and nuzzling at my face and lips and even thrusting their tongues into my ears. I began to rock my hips backwards to meet the thrusts of the fat cock deflowering my ass, which seemed to make my fucker even more excited.

All of the feeling in my body seemed concentrated on my stretched hole and I could feel the thick veins that decorated his shaft as it slid in and out. I could hear him panting as he drove in and out of my ass, never slowing. His thick cock pounded into my guts and his hard abdomen slapped against my ass with each hard thrust into me.

I could smell the blue flowers and the sweat of the man fucking me and the musky odor of the bodies of the men standing around me and observing. Time had ceased, the objects around me were tipping and swimming in my sight and I closed my eyes and totally abandoned myself to the ecstasy of that delicious meat violating my ass.

The thrusting intensified and then suddenly he stopped and stood still, his cock buried full length inside of me. I felt his shaft swell and buck and then his hot seed was splashing against the inflamed walls inside of my ass. I could feel each spurt as it shot into me and I felt the liquid soothing my tissues.

He began to back the meaty shaft out of my clutching hole and I almost sobbed as I felt the fat head pop free and leave my hole. No sooner had he left my ass than I felt another cock head pressing at my hole. I looked over my shoulder and saw that it was the Paolo dream figure and I welcomed him, pressing my hips backward to make his entry easier. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the altar stone, enjoying the sensation of a new hard cock invading my ass.

As I wrote earlier, time seemed to have collapsed in upon itself and I don't know if the Paolo figure fucked me for five minutes or for an hour. Each passing moment was complete and ecstatic on its own, time had ceased to exist. I lay completely at peace and offered up my body for any use it could be put to.

When I felt the cock inside of me begin to shoot its hot seed, I roused only long enough to feel the rigid cock sliding out of my ass and being replaced by another stiff prong.

I don't know how long my imaginings went on or how many cocks I finally had imagined fucking me; I simply reveled in the feeling as long as it lasted. When a final cock had drained itself inside of me, I opened my eyes and saw that the moon had shifted and was now almost out of sight to the side of the clearing.

The two men at my sides, whether the same men or others, helped me to climb off of the altar. My legs were like rubber and I still had no control of my equilibrium. They pushed me back so that I sat on the stone shelf in front of the altar with my legs spread and my erect cock arching out from my body. I don't think it had wilted once during my period of being fucked.

The hirsute, muscular man who I equated with my landlord, the one who had first entered me, stepped forward from the crowd. He knelt in front of me and gripped my stiff cock around the base of the shaft and stroked it up and down.

"Grosso cazzo!" he said and then used his tongue to clean the liquid leaking out of my distended slit.

When he had licked the shaft up and down and used his tongue to tease my aching balls in their sack, he slid his tongue back up to the top and closed his hot mouth around the head of my cock.

The feeling was as wonderful and indescribable as having him fuck my ass had been. I've told you that my cock is inordinately large and thick but he seemed to have no problem sliding his mouth and throat down over it until his lips rested in my sparse pubic patch. He began to bob his head at the same time that his throat made constricting movements around the shaft of my cock, a sensation that made me arch my back and curl my toes. He varied the speed of his ministrations so that when I was close to shooting my juices, he would slow down his tempo and allow the sensation to build once again. I had no experience to judge but I was sure that he was an expert at his endeavors. Up until that point in time, my right hand had been the only one to ever make love to my cock.

The crowd of nude men surrounding us made low encouraging sounds as they watched him labor over my swollen cock. I was almost in tears, the feeling was so intense and my need for release so great. I had a stiff cock in each of my hands and the other men's hand slid over my body caressing it. The Paolo figure had again begun to kiss my open mouth and tease me with his hot tongue. The tension in my balls built to the point that I was panting and wanting to beg to be allowed to release my fluid. The hot mouth pleasuring my cock must have known the signs because he began to suck my cock harder while his head flew up and down on the thick shaft.

My balls were in his hand and he kneaded them while sucking me and finally the combined feelings were too much. I felt my fiery fluid climbing up the channel of my cock and then splattering out of my cock head into his ravenous mouth.

At that point my dream ended and I was conscious of nothing else until my landlord woke me the next day. He bustled into my room where I lay in nude abandon across the bed. and stroked the hair back from my forehead.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

Even though I was nude and exposed, I felt no embarrassment at him seeing me so.

"I'm feeling well rested." I replied.

"It is the mountain air. The liqueur you imbibed last night probably helped also. Did you dream?" he asked.

The wanton fantasies of the night before flooded back into my brain and I must have blushed, not only at the memory but because remembering them had made my cock start to stiffen.

"Yes," I said, "I had wonderful dreams."

I sat up and must have been feeling the effects of my drinks still because when I strove to rise, I lost my balance and sat back down abruptly. My landlord was immediately at my side and he gently raised me from the bed and supported me. With one arm about my waist he guided me across the hall to the bathroom and sat me on the commode lid.

"It is after noon, already." he said. "You slept for a long time. I have a combination of breakfast and lunch prepared for you that you will have after we wash you. Your bath can wait until later."

He ran the water and soaped up a wash flannel, then had me stand while he washed my body. For some reason I felt no discomfort or oddness having him do so and he seemed equally nonplussed. He lathered me all over and when the flannel passed between my buttocks I jumped at the roughness of the cloth.

"You seem to have some chafing." he said. "Probably the result of your long walk the other day. I have something that will sooth that."

He rinsed my body clean of suds and sat me down once more, then stepped out of the room. When he returned he was holding a small jar of a red salve and when he opened it I could again smell the ubiquitous flowers of the village. He bade me stand up and when I did, he used his finger to apply the salve to the sensitive area between my buttocks.