The Mask of Pan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really shouldn't have to do all of this." I said.

"Nonsense, it is a pleasure to serve such a handsome young man. With your scant body hair and your smooth muscles, you look like one of the ancient Roman sculptures that my ancestors made."

Having his hand between my buttocks and hearing his flattering words were having a marked effect on my cock, especially in view of the dream still swirling in my head. He looked at my slowly expanding penis and chuckled, then said, "Your meal is waiting." before turning and exiting the room.

When I returned to my room, feeling much refreshed, there was another suit of clothing similar to the one I had worn the day before. Piled on a chest nearby I counted four more of the soft linen shirts and three more pairs of the rough linen trousers. On the floor there was a pair of woven scuffs.

I dressed and when I went to the kitchen my host was sitting at the table waiting.

"I can't allow you to give me your whole wardrobe." I said.

"Those are not mine." he said. "Some of the men of the village saw you yesterday at the cafe and they wanted you to feel cool and at home, so they have shared some clothing with you."

"Are all of the guests to this village treated so royally?" I asked.

"No, only the very special ones." he replied.

The mountain air had certainly fired my appetite and I wolfed down everything placed before me. Usually my appetite was spotty at best and I never cared what I ate. The food that my host placed before me always fired my hunger and satisfied it at the same time.

When I had devoured every crumb, my host asked, "What plans do you have for today?"

"I hadn't really thought." I replied. "I would like to go and see the temple again but I don't want to barge in as if I had a right."

"No one will think badly of you if you go." my host said. "I have business to attend so that I can't guide you but if you stay on the paths you will find it. If you haven't returned in a few hours, I'll come and find you. Also, I forgot to show you one of the features of your room. Come with me."

He led me back down the hall and when we arrived at my room he entered and walked to the opposite corner. I had noticed the drape hanging there but had assumed it was a closet alcove. When he pulled the drape back, there was indeed an alcove but in it was a doorway that led out into the area behind the building.

"You can come and go as you please instead of always needing to knock at the front." he said. "Also, should you have a visitor; they can come directly to you."

He opened the door and ushered me out into the sunlight.

"The entry to the path is just there." he said, pointing toward the forest.

The forest was a different place from what I had dreamt the night before. Sunlight broke through the trees and dappled the forest floor and cicadas sang their high pitched songs. A cool breeze floated through regularly, making the temperature much more bearable than the day before.

It was only a short time before I came in sight of the massed boulders and followed the path around them. I noticed that someone had cleared the cinder and ash that had been at one end of the plaza the day before and it looked as if the whole area had been swept clean. I approached the altar stone, my previous night's dream replaying in my head and found myself stiff with excitement.

The shelves on each side of the stone were just as I had remembered them, although lacking the cushions I dreamt of, and with no difficulty I climbed onto the m and replicated the posture I had assumed in my dream. The sun had warmed the velvety texture of the smooth stone so that it almost felt like living flesh and as I lay against it warmed my body. The sunlight was not so harsh as the day before and the frequent breezes cooled the air. I closed my eyes and strove to remember as much detail of my dream as I possible could.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I was aware of was my landlord stroking the back of my neck to wake me.

"I was worried that you were gone so long." he said. "Now, here I find you peacefully napping after lying in bed so late this morning."

"How long have I been here?" I asked.

"Only a few hours." he said. He looked around and then said, "This place is very peaceful, you can feel the holiness of it. It is a good place to rest."

He assisted me to climb down from my perch and with his hand on the small of my back he guided me back through the forest. We entered my room through the newly revealed doorway and my host said, "Supper will not be for another few hours. Why don't you go and sit at the café, again."

I followed him to the front door and then walked the short distance to the café. The same group of men was sitting at the same table, still playing dominos. When I arrived they greeted me, looked at my wardrobe and went on with their game. I noted that they hadn't gazed at me with the vacant, stony stares of yesterday but instead their eyes were warm and friendly. The inn keeper appeared with another of the drinks he had served me yesterday and after setting it down he asked, "How did you sleep last night after trying our local liqueur?"

"Wonderfully well." I replied.

"And did you dream?" he asked.

"I certainly did, better and more realistic dreams than I have ever had before."

He leant down and kissed the top of my head and said, "That is exactly what I wanted to hear."

After he had walked back indoors one of the men at the table turned to me and said, "Do you like our temple in the woods?"

I had assumed that none of them spoke anything but Italian and I replied, "You speak English?"

"We all speak English." he said.

I remembered with some shame the lies I had told the wayward Englishman the day before and I said, "You all must think me a real ass after hearing the tales I spun for the stranger yesterday. I do like your temple, a very great deal, and I couldn't countenance such an undeserving oaf learning of its mystery."

"But you didn't hear any of us contradict you, now did you?" he asked and the rest of the men laughed. I laughed also, feeling much better about the interaction.

"Our temple is only for those who appreciate its beauty." he then said before turning back to his game.

I sat and sipped my drink as the day waned and the light slowly faded. My vivid dream of the night before replayed over and over in my brain. I had never felt so calm and at peace since before the War, even the demons that seemed constantly to plague me had called a truce. Eventually I felt a hand smoothing my hair and I looked up to see the inn keeper standing by me.

"Carlo is calling you to supper." he said, motioning up the street to where my landlord stood.

He grasped my hand to help me up and the other men all called farewells to me as I slowly returned to my lodging. When I arrived at the doorway Carlo said to me, "You look a little peaked. Are you feeling well?"

"I'm just tired." I replied. "That, and I have a lot on my mind."

"Good things, I hope." he said.

"Good, but worrisome nonetheless."

"Come in and let me feed you." he replied. "Everyone feels better with a full stomach. And I insist you make an early night of it and get more rest."

He led me into the kitchen where the table was already laid. As we ate, something that had been at the back of my mind suddenly became clear.

"Do you know, I haven't seen a woman since I came to this village?" I said.

"Yes, that is true." Carlo said. "This village has always been a place for males, like the monasteries of the Christian church, though our tradition goes back much further. This has always been a place where men come to be alone with other men. There are women on the farms and in the close villages but they never come here. I've always thought that while women may mend your body, only other men can mend your soul."

"Which would explain the temple." I replied.

After plying me with a sumptuous meal which he insisted that I eat second helpings of, Carlo cleared the table and brought out the bottle of liqueur.

"Only two drinks for you, tonight." he said as he prepared the drinks. "Last night we may have over indulged."

Again, Carlo's drinks were much stronger than those at the café and my tongue loosened. I told him of how I had spent the last years just wandering from place to place, restless and unsatisfied. I had no close relationships and was afraid of trying to find any, thinking that the War had destroyed any possibility of happiness for anyone like me.

"Do you feel that alienation here?" he asked.

"This is the only place that I haven't felt it." I replied. "That is what is so perplexing."

"It will all come clear in time if you are patient." he said.

He had fixed my second drink and I could feel the influence stealing over me. It was not like the night before, I still had my wits about me and the sensory effects were less intense.

Carlo rose and said, "Come, you must get some rest."

He grasped my hand and led me down the hallway and undressed me as I stood before him like a child. When he had arranged me comfortably on the bed he said, "Now, sleep. And have more of your pleasant dreams."

I dozed almost immediately but unlike the night before I wasn't troubled by a whirlwind from the past. I had untroubling visions of my village sojourn, of swimming in the river and the lush forest. Paolo, Carlo and the inn keeper also made appearances in my reverie, reassuring me with their presence.

Then, as the night before, a new dream emerged. Once more I heard the three sharp rapping noises and imagined opening my eyes. The masked man stood at the window again, beckoning me. I rose in the dream and walked across the room and noticed that the door in the corner stood open. As I went to it and exited, my nude guide from the night before once again beckoned me across the field. This time he did not keep such a distance between us and as I followed him I watched his lush buttocks flex with each step. My cock grew tremendously hard.

I followed him as I had done the night before until we arrived at the temple. This time, the crowd of nude masked men openly awaited me and as I came forward they pulled me into their midst, kissing and caressing me. It seemed each of them was eager to kiss my lips and fondle my cock, balls and ass and their warm hands slid over my whole body. Many of them bent to kiss or lick the swollen head of my member. Again, I was engulfed in the scent of the blue flowers and the masculine musk of the men around me.

After a time, two of the men pulled me backward by my arms until I was again before the altar stone. This time, they laid me down on my back and placed the leather cushions under my head for comfort. They held my arms down at my sides and two more men immobilized my legs.

A man came forward to where I lay and I recognized him as the inn keeper's doppelganger.

He nudged my legs apart and knelt and then began to lubricate my cock from the same jar that I had dreamt of yesterday. He held my cock upright by the base and stroked the grease over the entire length. When it was sufficiently coated he lifted himself up so that his hips were positioned over the head and then lowered his ass onto it. He lifted his loose ball sack so that I could see my cock poised against his ass hole, and then slowly lowered himself so that my stiff shaft disappeared inch by inch inside of him.

If the sensations I had experienced the night before had been wonderful, this was ten times so. I had never penetrated another person's body and had no idea of what to expect. What I felt was a tight, slick sheath of flesh sliding down over my cock and the hot inside walls gripping me. He continued to lower himself until the full length of my meat was buried deep inside him and I saw him smile, his eyes twinkling behind the mask.

As he sat impaled on my stiff cock, I watched his own member swell and expand until it stood upright. He then began to raise and lower himself, riding my cock with his head flung back. He uttered guttural cries as he fucked himself with my cock and his stiff cock bounced up and down, slapping against his belly. I was unable to move and could only lie and watch him pleasure his hole.

The Paolo figure approached him and gripped him under the arms and raised his body. My cock slipped out of his ass and lay along my belly. The Paolo figure then gripped it and did as the other had done, lowering his hips over me until my cock pierced his hole. He was slower to engulf the full length and I could tell that the length and width caused him some discomfort. When he finally had taken all of it into him, he sat and rocked back and forth and I felt my cock head rubbing against the walls of his ass. His cock grew as he rocked and he gripped it in his hand to stroke it. His eyes bored into mine through his mask and he muttered to himself in Italian.

His rocking increased in urgency and his fist pumped up and down on his stiff cock, the foreskin sliding back and forth over the head. With a huge sigh, the pearly juice from his balls erupted from his cock head, flying into the air and raining down on my chest and belly. After several spurts, his juice stopped flowing and he leant forward and licked the creamy mess off of my body, all the while still impaled on my cock.

When he had finished his meal he slowly raised himself off of my hips until my swollen cock popped free of his tight ring. Immediately, another man moved to take his place.

As he rode my cock I looked around me. The men were pleasuring each other in various ways, sucking each other's cock or fucking each other in the ass. Very near me were two men, one on his hands and knees and the other on his knees behind him and I could see the swollen cock as it slid in and out of the first man's hole. I even saw one man who was crouched behind another, his face buried between his ass cheeks.

The man who was riding my cock eased himself off of me and I then saw the figure that resembled my landlord step into view. The thick cock that had been the first to fuck me yesterday was already erect and I longed to grasp it but I was unable to move.

He crouched over me and fed my slick cock into his waiting hole. Seeing his masculine hairy body and fat cock and balls ride my shaft almost was enough in itself to cause me to have a climax. He moved up and down at a leisurely pace, his sparkling eyes watching mine and his tongue licking his red lips. He leant forward and began to kiss me, all of the time pumping his hole up and down on my swollen cock. With his lips glued to mine and his tongue deep in my mouth, I felt his fat cock buck against my belly as the hot flood of his semen spilled out of his cock head. It felt as if he wanted to devour me as his hips bucked with each stream of cum that flew out of his balls. When he was emptied, he sat back on my abdomen and smiled down at me. I wished that it had continued forever.

After he had freed himself from my cock, another man took his place. This went on until I lost count but I assume that at some point every man there had had my cock in his ass. My balls were aching and my cock was throbbing, hungry to be allowed to shoot its hot load.

I looked up to see the figure that looked like the inn keeper standing over me and I shrugged off the hands of my captors and stood up. I grabbed him in my arms and cupped his muscular buttocks in each of my hands. When I probed his hole I found that it was still well lubricated.

Without another thought I pulled him down onto the ground and rolled him onto his back. I took my place over him and his legs automatically raised and wrapped around my waist. One of the men beside us grasped my hard cock and guided into his tight hole. When I felt the head against the opening, I thrust forward into his fiery depths. He squirmed, bucking his hips against me and as I began to roughly fuck him he made whimpering noises. I used one hand to hold the back of his head and glued my lips to his. His soft lips opened and I began to thrust my tongue in and out of his mouth, fucking it with my tongue in time to my cock fucking his ass.

I had never fucked anyone before and the violence of my assault surprised me. It was as if some primal nature had taken over and demanded to be satisfied. Even after all of the time that I had spent with my cock being ridden that night, I had no desire to cum quickly. I found that by concentrating on the hands of the men around me who were caressing my body and stroking my ass, my desire lessened. The man under me was making squealing noises around my tongue and thrusting his hips upward to meet my invading cock. When my orgasm finally erupted it was totally unexpected. I knew that he could feel my juices flooding into him by the noises that he made and by the way he thrust his ass against me. Even as the hot seed squirted out of my balls, I continued thrusting my hard cock deep into him, filling his guts.

At last my cock began to soften and I lowered myself to lie on top of him. He was wildly kissing my face and hair, his head flung back and forth as he did so. I felt spent as I never had before.

When he stilled I slowly extricated my half hard cock from his tight hole and he sat up and cupped it in his hand before leaning down and kissing it. He then planted a kiss on my lips and raised himself from the ground and disappeared into the shadows.

As I lay on my stomach watching the fire flicker, another man lay down beside me and flung an arm around my waist and began to softly kiss my buttocks in various spots. I looked over my shoulder and saw that it was the figure I equated with my landlord. He cupped my cheeks and made sure that there wasn't a spot that his lips had missed. When he had covered the entirety he lay with his cheek resting against my ass, content. We lay like that for some time.

After awhile I saw the Paolo figure hovering over me and when I looked up he held out his hand. I grasped it and he helped me to my feet, dislodging the head using my ass as a pillow. Pulling me by the hand he led me into the forest and back toward my room.

I again watched as his superb ass flexed with each step and before we were even half way back, I stopped and pulled him to me. Wrapping my arms around his body, I hungrily kissed his mouth while kneading and fondling his gorgeous ass. He responded in kind, deeply kissing me and stroking my cock which quickly regained its former hardness.

I knew that I had to have him and I bore him down to the forest floor and lay atop him. He gasped as my stiff cock delved into him and his body stiffened. I pressed on until I was entirely sheathed in his ass.

With his legs around my waist I began to plow my cock into his hole mercilessly. I could tell when it began to feel good by his arms gripping me and as I pounded my cock in and out of him, his hands drifted down to cup my ass cheeks and pull my hips ever harder against him.

Because I had just spilled a load of cum less than an hour before it was even more difficult for me to reach my climax. I thrust my cock in and out of his hot hole for what seemed like hours, him kissing and caressing me the whole time. I felt his hot seed fly out of his cock squeezed between us and our bodies skid against each other, lubricated by the sticky fluid.

Knowing that he had cum just from the power of my cock in him sent me over the edge. I felt the semen boiling in my balls and my balls retracting in the sack, ready to explode. One, two, three sharp thrusts and my second load of the evening blasted out of my cock head. This was even more intense than the first and I felt as if I might lose consciousness. We lay entwined on the forest floor until the birds began to chirp their morning song, heralding the dawn.

We stood and dusted the pine needles off our bodies and taking my hand again, he led me up the path to the entrance. The blue poppy like flowers were fully open and the aroma was overwhelming. He freed my hand and motioned me forward and as I waded through the field of flowers I looked back over my shoulder but he was nowhere to be seen.