The Masked Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, the dress started coming off. The way she peeled it off was enough for me to blow my load right there, but I held back as much as possible. The dress came all the way off and she stepped out. Let me describe what I saw....

I had a knockout chick in front of me who looked like she just stepped out of the pages of Playboy! She had on a white satin bra that barely covered her nipples, which were trying to bust through the fabric. That belly button ring was pure white as well and made those abs look perfect. (remember, she swims a mile every day) Her panties were the kind that rose just above her hips, like the French cut style. She had white lace garter that hooked to those thigh high white stalking.

Her legs were that of a swimmer, so they were nice, long and slender. Of course, like a pro, she left her white high heels on. With those earrings, necklace, white finger nails, and of course that mask, coupled with her long brunette hair, she looked absolutely stunning! The strands of her hair draped across the mask she was wearing gave the "I'm ready to fuck someone look"

She then came over and straddled my chair with her back to me. She bent over and that perfect ass was right in my face. Then she bent down and started rubbing it against my crotch, which was still turned on from Heather's dance.

She arched her head back and her hair flowed across my face and she kept arching back until her head was next to mine. Her perfect body was leaning against mine, my front to her back. She turned her head slightly and kissed me again.

She pulled away and said, "What do you think Dave, have I won the dance off yet?"

"Don't answer that Daddy!" Heather snapped, "you're not supposed to talk. Besides, who said I was done with my dance?"

While mom was still slithering against my costume clad body (complete with massive hard on), Heather proceeded to do a striptease as well. She leaves her dress on, comes to the chair where me and mom are, puts her leg on the chair between our legs, raises her knee and bends forward and whispers to both of us, "The other girls and I have been having fun learning to strip so we can have the sultry edge against other schools in cheerleading competitions, just watch what I do now."

With her long hair dragging against my legs, she slowly slithers her lips against my mom's body as she works her way up starting from her belly button. The sexiest part about it was she never once touched mom's body, except for her hair, but was only about an inch from her the whole time. When she got to mom's lips, she kissed her. OMG! What a site! Right next to me, within inches, I was watching Heather and my mom tongue kiss, and they were both into it! Heather finished the kiss with mom and locked her lips with mine! Talk about something that almost made me cum right there!

She broke the kiss, stood up and turned her back to us. How it happened I'll never know, but I don't mind. As she was dancing with her back to us, she untied her dress and was slowing taking it off, the whole time her ass was swaying back and forth, almost putting both me and mom into a trance.

When I came out of this trance, her dress was off and I couldn't believe what I saw...she was dressed identical to mom! Same bra, same panties, same shoes, same mask, same everything! The only difference was their hair color. I couldn't believe it.

In front of me I had the most stunning redhead I've ever seen....dressed in white satin wedding night attire!

She walked back over to us, with a little drunken slurred speech and said, "Daddy, I need to borrow mom to finish my dance, I hope you don't mind." And took mom by the hand and they both stood in front of me.

They looked like identical twins, it was amazing! There before me stood two perfect 10's, one redhead and one brunette. If either would have touched my cock at this point, I would have exploded.

Heather stood behind mom and started kissing her neck to the beat of the music. She grazed her hand down mom's arm and then started caressing her breasts. Mom closed her eyes and laid her head back on Heather's shoulder. Heather's hand slowly made its way to the belly button ring. She was rubbing her hands around mom's extremely tight abs and then slowly lowered down to mom's white satin panties.

She looked at me and said, "Daddy, this should get me bonus points for the dance, wouldn't you agree," as she slipped her hand inside mom's panties! All I could see was her and slowly moving around and then I heard mom say "oooooo, yessssssss, Heather, stick your finger in me, I'm sooooo wet."

I nearly busted out of my seat when I heard that.

"Oh mommy, you're a naughty girl, you shaved your pussy. I like it when it's nice and smooth, it gets so much wetter when I play with it."

Mom turned her head slightly and started kissing Heather like she did me when she was sitting on my lap.

While they were kissing, Heather took her hand from inside mom's panties and brought it up to their mouths. I could see her fingers and they were soaked! I saw mom's satin panties and there was a wet spot on them as well. They were kissing each other and sucking Heather's pussy soaked fingers at the same time!

I had to join in. I got up and got involved with the kissing as well. My tongue went from Heather's mouth to mom's mouth. Of course, I got the taste of mom's pussy juice and it tasted amazingly sweet! I was in heaven!

Then I felt it, someone put her hands on my pants and started tracing my manhood with it, but I didn't know who and truthfully, I didn't care.

At this point, I think the game of "who's better" is over. Mom looked at me and said, "Dave, time for me to show you MY advanced dancing technique as well."

She knelt down and pulled my pants down, (I loved this dance move!) Heather was quick to follow. My cock sprang out and hit Heather's cheek as she was bending down.

'Wow Daddy, you are excited!"

"Yes he is Heather, guess we may have to do something about it." My mom said as she started stoking my cock.

Seeing those white fingernails stroking my cock almost made me blow my load right there, but I wanted to last as long as possible.

Then I heard mom say "Heather, you want to feel it?" Heather grabbed my cock and started jacking me off. Mom leaned in and started kissing Heather.

Then I heard her say "Stroke his cock Heather, I want to see him spew his cum on our faces."

That did it, that little phrase was the last straw, I let out a moan and then blasted out a massive shot! The initial blast landed on mom's upper lip and as Heather kept stroking, the next blast landed on her mask. She kept jacking, I kept squirting and they kept kissing, it was an amazing site.

Mom's hand joined Heather's on my cock for the last little bit of ooze. Looking down and seeing two perfectly manicured white finger nailed hands on my cock was enough to drive any man wild!

They never missed a beat, or stroke, with their kissing. I watched in amazement as my cum, yes MY cum, was dripping from both my mom's AND my sister's masks and faces WHILE they were open mouthed tongue kissing.

Needless to say, I didn't get soft. I stayed rock hard watching this.

Heather broke the kiss, stood up and stood mom up and said, "Daddy, you need to sit down and watch the next part of MY dance." Then she sat me down on the chair. I glanced over and saw the recorder was still going strong.

I thought to myself, whatever happens next is a bonus! I now have a video of both my mom and sister stripping, making out AND jacking me off WITH my cum dripping from them. This was more than a dream come true.

Heather took off her bra, her breasts were absolutely amazing. I don't think a plastic surgeon could have done a better job. I then looked over at mom and saw her taking off her bra as well.

"Heather, the only difference between your tits and mine are I paid quite a bit for these, but they are perfect, wouldn't you say?" and then I saw them....I saw the most perfect breasts I've ever saw in my life! I would say 34 D was the size.

Heather turned to mom and touched her tits. "Wow mom, these are great. Do they taste as good as they look?" and started licking her erect nipples.

Mom snaked her hand down Heather's back and it disappeared into Heather panties.

"Mom, why are we standing here when we got this nice big king size bed to use?"

"You're right honey, let's get comfortable." Mom said with a still slurred speech from all the drinking.

They moved to the bed, both on their knees and started kissing again. This time, both their hands went inside each other's satin panties and they were both moaning in pleasure.

By this time, I was completely naked except for my mask. Mom and Heather still had their stocking, garters, panties, heels and masks on.

So here's the scene, me standing their naked with a massive hard on that felt like I was ready to burst. (the Viagra must have kicked in by now). Mom and sis on their knees on the bed, with their fingers inside each other's panties, making out...AND the camera was recording all of this!

I walked over to the bed to join in but Heather said, "Not yet daddy, this is still part of MY dance. You need to watch for a bit. Besides, I want to taste mommy's pussy, is that ok with you?" and she pushed me away and laid mom down on the bed on her back, their hands still doing their thing on each other's crotch.

Heather then broke the kiss and made her way down to mom's perfect tits and I heard mom say, "Heather, where did you learn that? I like to have my nipples bit like that."

She went down further and grabbed the waste band of mom's panties and slid them down those shapely swimmer's legs. With mom on her back, and Heather on her knees, she dive bombed her tongue into mom's freshly shaved snatch.

"Ooooohhhhhh, that is amazing" was the slow moan that came from mom.

Heathers satin covered ass was sticking up and I couldn't resist. I went over to it and started rubbing it. No protest from Heather. I guess she was too busy lapping up mom's wetness.

I slowly pulled Heather's panties down and exposed that unbelievable ass. (did I tell you fitness magazines are wanting to use her as a model?)

I rubbed my hand around her ass and pussy and then heard, "Daddy, please lick me. My pussy needs a tongue right now."

I leaned in and started licking her pussy and ass. After all, she had it sticking up, right? I may as well lick both. When would I ever have another chance like this one?

She tasted like heaven. Her juice was sweet and her scent was like a rose. This was more than I could imagine. AND, she was cleaned shaven as well!

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard mom moan softly, "Don't stop, I'm about ready to cuummmmmmm...."

I got up, positioned my cock at Heather's pussy entrance and with one motion, slid it in.

"Daddy!!!! Heather moaned into mom's pussy.

That was in, that set mom off.

"I'M CUUUUMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!!" and she grabbed Heather's head and held it at her crotch and she started shaking in pleasure. I was fucking Heather and she was moaning into mom's pussy as mom was shaking and cumming in Heather's mouth!

This was way beyond anything I could have imagined, and we were just getting started.

Heather's pussy felt just like a velvet glove. So smooth, so soft, so incredibly tight! I just kept drilling my cock in and out of her as she continued eating mom's pussy.

Mom lifted her masked cover head up, gave me a little smirk and said, "I want to get in on this action as well."

I didn't know what she meant, but I didn't care, I was just doing my thing. She pulled away from Heather and then I couldn't believe what she did. Just like in a porno movie, she crawled underneath Heather and slithered by body up between Heather's legs.

As I was fucking Heather, I felt something between my legs. It was my mom licking my cock AND Heather's pussy WHILE I was fucking her! This was like a dream come true for me. Two gorgeous women in a classic 69 position while I was fucking them.

I knew I wouldn't last long so I got daring, I pulled my cock out of Heather and shoved into mom's mouth. She didn't miss a beat and started sucking. I was like a piston going in and out of mom's mouth. She reached up and put her fingers inside Heather's pussy! I couldn't take it any long and busted my nut into mom's mouth!

I kept cumming and cumming.

When I was done, I slumped back into the chair. I then saw an incredible site. Mom got out from underneath Heather, rolled her on her back, leaned her head down towards Heather's and slightly opened her mouth. My cum began seeping out of mom's mouth into Heather's eagerly waiting mouth! They were now SWAPPING my cum! That was truly an amazing sight.

They swapped my stuff for a bit and then mom said, "Dave, looks like your body is tired but that thing between your legs is still stiff as board. You're not done yet, are you?"

"Mother, don't talk to Daddy. Remember, I'm the only one who can talk here." Heather said in her slurring, giggling speech.

"Daddy, why don't you just lay on the bed and let us continue our "dance competition" for you. So far, I think it's a tie, what do you think mommy?"

"That sounds good to me, I'm not done dancing yet." Mom giggled as she hugged and kissed Heather.

OMG! Did I hear right? I had two women, who were dressed (barely) in what I would say wedding night sexy attire, who were my mom AND my sister, are BOTH wanting me on the bed with them? I jumped at the chance!

I got on the bed. Heather wasted no time and straddled head. "Eat my pussy daddy, your tongue feels wonderful!"

She then leaned forward and put my cock in her mouth! I was doing 69 with my sister! No one would ever believe this.

As much as I didn't want that to stop, I heard mom say, "Sit up Heather, I want to fuck my husband and I want YOU to watch me do it!"

I felt the bed on the side of my legs sag a bit and then felt something warm and moist engulf my cock....it was my mom's pussy lips! "oooohhhh Dave, what's gotten into you tonight, I've never felt you this hard before."

"Shhhhh mommy, you can't talk to daddy. Only I can talk. Daddy, does mommy's pussy feel good to you?"

"uh-hu" was the only thing I could say. After all, I had a sweet, 21 year old, college cheerleader's pussy in my mouth. I wasn't complaining at all!

"Fuck him mommy! You watched daddy fuck my pussy, now I want to watch him fuck yours!"

Mom started bouncing up and down on my manhood. She wasn't as tight as Heather, but just as smooth and maybe wetter.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cummmm!!! I'm cumming in your mouth!" Then the feel of Heather's sweet nectar flooded my mouth. It was incredible! Just like mom, she was shaking as well.

"Oh My God!!!! DAVE!!! I'm cummmmmiiiinnngggg!!!"

My mom came! While my cock was inside her! Then I felt it, I felt her juices running down my thighs as she was shaking on my cock. I had mom riding my cock with her juices flowing down my legs and Heather riding my mouth with her juice flowing down my cheek. I didn't want this to end.

I heard slurping sounds and I could tell mom and Heather were kissing each other....WHILE THEY WERE BOTH ON TOP OF ME! This was the most incredible feeling ever!

A few minutes later, Heather rolled off of me, mom leaned forward and started licking the juices off my face and then stuck her tongue down my throat while my cock was still rock hard...AND still inside of her box.

She started licking my ear and whispering "Did you take that pill?" I just nodded and she said "I thought so. I've never felt your cock this hard before. We'll have to do this again soon!"

Heather heard her talking and said "Hey, no whispering you two, remember, I'm the talker. Besides, you're not fucking him, I want to. BUT, I'll allow daddy to lick your cunt while I do, ok?"

Mom rolled off my still massive hard on, scooted up and opened her legs over my mouth. Her pussy was still soaked from her cumming and it tasted just as sweet as Heather's. As did Heather earlier, she leaned down and took my dick in her mouth and just went to town. Now Heather can really suck dick, but mom was in another league! I was now in a 69 position with my mother! AND she was wanting it even more than I was. Then I heard...

"Mommy, do you see me playing with my pussy while you're sucking daddy's cock? Do you like what you see? Want me to show you what else I can do? Mommy, grab daddy's cock and hold it for me. I want you to stick it in me."

Mom sat up and continued stoking my cock. "That white fingernail polish was a great touch mom, I'm glad we did it. AND, it looks so sexy stoking daddy's big cock. Now, rub it against my pussy and slide it in."

I had to see this so I lifted mom off my mouth slightly and watched as she guided my cock into Heather's velvet trap. Heather had her back to us in a reverse cowgirl position as she slowly sat down and swallowed my prick with her pussy.

I watched in amazement as she moved up and down on my pole. As she lifted up, I could see her pussy lips grabbing my prick. I knew I wouldn't last long. I let mom back down on my mouth and she came instantly.

"Ohhhhh, here I go aggggaaaaiiinnnnn!!!!!" which triggered Heather as well, "Daddy....I'M CUMMIINGGGG TOOOOOOOO.....CUM WITH ME!!!!!"

This caused me to blast into Heather and she felt it. "DADDY, I CAN FEEL YOUR CUM! IT FEELS WOONNDDEERRFFUULL!!!"

I felt like I blew a gallon of cum inside Heather. Mom rolled off me as I was licking her juices from my lips. Heather slowly sat up and I heard a slight "pop" as my prick left its velvet nest and right away mom deep throated me and sucked the combined juices of her daughter and son with one massive swallow.

Heather, still panting from her latest orgasm, joined mom in licking my cock clean. I was spent. I was drained. I was tired, but I clearly wasn't done, and Heather knew it.

"Daddy, I have another dance move to show you, are you up for it?" she said still giggling. "I see you are" as she continued stroking my manhood with those glossy white fingernails.

She laid on her back and opened her legs. I knew exactly what she wanted.

I positioned myself right at the entrance to that sweet ass of hers. "Wait daddy, I want mommy to guide it in."

"Well, we'll do this my way then." Mom hissed with a slight giggle.

Mom straddled Heathers face and lowered her pussy lips to Heather's mouth. "Now my little masked bride, time to get that pretty little ass fucked, are you ready?"

Mom leaned down and grabbed my cock with one hand and massaged Heather's asshole with the other. She spit on that tight ass and brought my cock to its entrance. I push the head in and felt Heather tense up a bit.

"Go for it Dave! Shove your dick into your daughter's ass!"

I push forward and watch as I disappeared into Heather. She let out a scream that was muffled by the pussy in her mouth. I let it set there for a couple of seconds, letting her get used to it before I started moving in and out.

Even though I've already came three time, I was still massively hard with no signs of letting up. That Viagra really does its job well!

I started pistoning in and out of Heather's ass, my mom was rocking on her face. Mom then pulled me to her and we started kissing. Her tongue exploring the inside of my mouth, my tongue doing the same to hers. I could still taste all the combined cum juices of just a few minutes ago! I grabbed her breast, then leaned down and took the nipple in my mouth. Her nipples must have been sticking out two inches! Man was she excited.

She pushed me back a bit, then leaned down and started licking Heather's pussy!....AGAIN!!

These two women were insatiable!

"Oh no, I'm gonna come again! Don't stop daddy, keep fucking meeeeeeeeeee!"