The Masked Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xcoyote21
xcoyote21
244 Followers

I witnessed something I've only saw in a movie. My sister started squirting from her pussy! It was streaming all over mom's masked covered face and mom never moved! Her mouth was opened and she was getting soaked from the squiring juices coming from my sister.

My sister was screaming in pleasure, she was squirming all around but couldn't move. I had her legs in my hands and mom was sitting on her face. Her juices kept flowing and I couldn't hold back anymore. I was about to cum and heard mom....

"Oh God, here I go againnnnnn!!!!!" and her whole body started shaking. She slouched onto Heather's body as she couldn't control her own.

I pulled out of Heather's ass, grabbed mom's head and shoved my cock into her mouth and dumped another load inside! I came so much, coupled with mom gasping for air from her own orgasm, I saw my cum tricking out of the side of mom's mouth. She tried to swallow everything, but just couldn't.

My knees were about to give out, I fell back onto the chair where everything started. Mom was almost passed out on top of Heather. Both bodies were breathing heavily and dripping with sweat. Mom raised her head up and her mask was dipping from the squirting cum bath Heather had just given her.

She rolled off of Heather and they both sat up. She too had a completely soaked mask, obviously from mom's pussy cumming all over her face.

They both looked at each other, smiled, then looked at me and smiled, then started giggling. Mom leaned over and licked her cum off Heather's face. Heather did the same to mom, licking both my cum and her own juices.

I looked at the clock, it was 4:30am. I estimate we were fucking for about 5 hours.

"Happy Birthday Heather." Mom said as they hugged and started laughing together.

I went to the restroom and looked in the mirror. I had a film of sweat and cum all over me, but I didn't care. I smiled and thought to myself...OMG! How in the world did I pull this off!

When I came out, both "brides" were passed out on the bed, still holding each other. I then remembered the camera.

It was still recording! At closer examination I saw it was one of those expensive fancy ass deals that did everything, even take still pictures. So, of course, I took several of the sleeping beauties in their masks, lying virtually naked except for the white stocking, garters and heels.

I pulled out the chip from the camera. I took it and dad's wallet, shut off the lights to the hotel room and closed the door behind me. I was walking down to the lobby to turn them both in to lost and found. I didn't want anything coming back to me for any reason.

As I was walking down the hall, I saw my dad, the other Zorro, at the front desk. I knew he was inquiring about his wallet. I saw a hotel employee and told them I found the wallet and camera and asked if he could turn it in for me.

I watched as he did so. He pointed towards my direction as if to say, "That dude gave it to me", but I was hiding and they couldn't see me.

Dad just shrugged it off and started walking back to his room while checking his wallet. I could see he had a smile on his face from his activities with the Naughty Nurse.

Oh, I just had to hear what would happen when he opened the door and walked in his hotel room and see what was laying in the bed, so I hid around the corner.

As he opened his door and walked in, I went right behind him making sure the door didn't close. I kept it opened just slightly as he turned on the lights to the room. After a few seconds, I heard a "What the fuck are you two doing naked on the bed!?"

Mom, in her drunken stupor said, "Honey, we're tired from all the fucking you just gave us, now shut up and come back here and do it again."

I just smiled and thought dad was either going to really enjoy himself or get really pissed about something. Either way, I was a happy guy.

As I was walking down the hall, still dressed as Zorro, a door opened and that Naughty Nurse staggered out of her room. "Dave, I thought you were going back to Aimee? You bad boy, you want another round with the nurse don't you?"

She was obviously still drunk AND still horny. Even though I was dead tired, I could tell that Viagra was still working. What the hell, I thought. It's not every day someone can fuck TWO brides AND a nurse in the same night, right? And I walked in the room.

Zorro strikes again!

xcoyote21
xcoyote21
244 Followers